Micro 267 - Indie Game: The UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 948, Trine wrote:
And TV does another fade in the midst of the sturm und drang. Color me surprised.
Just quoting for visibility.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wow, that being on top of the page makes it extra visible.
Eek
!
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 949, XScorpion wrote:
In post 947, Trine wrote:We put the doc protect target on BOTH confirmed town so scum would consider targeting in the other town players.

It worked.
What
I'm confused
We said Doc should protect BRO or WHO, to plant the idea that we'd (or someone) should flip a coin, as well as to draw the kill our way.

We played it to hopefully shield 3 players between uncertainty about who would be protected as well as our own commute.

It worked. Neither Who nor BRO were protected.

Whoever is ultimately lynched, the two protect roles need to be on those two and town should decide who guards which.

Then if one dies tonight it's a scum claim on the part of the player who should have protected them.
Hydra of Amadeus, Zoya, and Pontius.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Trine »

^ Neither Who nor BRO were protected and neither died.

ETL why did you choose to use your flavor cop last night rather than protect confirmed town yourself?

Our rationale is here to be judged. What was yours?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 952, Trine wrote:
In post 947, Trine wrote:We put the doc protect target on BOTH confirmed town so scum would consider targeting in the other town players.

It worked.
What
I'm confused
We said Doc should protect BRO or WHO, to plant the idea that we'd (or someone) should flip a coin, as well as to draw the kill our way.

We played it to hopefully shield 3 players between uncertainty about who would be protected as well as our own commute.

Whoever is ultimately lynched, the two protect roles need to be on those two and town should decide who guards which.

Then if one dies tonight it's a scum claim on the part of the player who should have protected them.
So you're saying scum should kill me then. Thanks a lot.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 952, Trine wrote:Then if one dies tonight it's a scum claim on the part of the player who should have protected them.
This is total bullshit especially since odds are that we have scum who can screw with night actions.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 954, XScorpion wrote:

It worked.
What
I'm confused

I forgot about you. :(

BRO can't die of a scum visit if he's protected.

You're friendly neighbor.

I hate to leave BRO exposed because he's GOOD at adopting mafia theory to the gamestate and town is going to need that.

Push comes to shove, WHO has been utterly worthless as a confirmed town leader.

Yeah.

I'd say protect BRO and you. But, that's ultimately a decision for all of town.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 954, XScorpion wrote:

It worked.
What
I'm confused

I forgot about you. :(

BRO can't die of a scum visit if he's protected.

You're friendly neighbor.

I hate to leave BRO exposed because he's GOOD at adopting mafia theory to the gamestate and town is going to need that.

Push comes to shove, WHO has been utterly worthless as a confirmed town leader.

Yeah.

I'd say protect BRO and you. But, that's ultimately a decision for all of town.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 955, XScorpion wrote:
In post 952, Trine wrote:Then if one dies tonight it's a scum claim on the part of the player who should have protected them.
This is total bullshit especially since odds are that we have scum who can screw with night actions.
Maybe.

As far as we know, there was no screwing with night actions last night, unless there was some sort of shenanigans to make ETL appear to visit the corpse.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 953, Trine wrote:^ Neither Who nor BRO were protected and neither died.

ETL why did you choose to use your flavor cop last night rather than protect confirmed town yourself?

Our rationale is here to be judged. What was yours?
I think you've had enough time to construct a story.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Trine »

ETL, why aren't you wracking your brains on how to make the cards on the table work for town's benefit tonight? It would be so much more constructive than the occasional MISREP!!! EAT ROPE!!! post.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

Trine, MME, piss off. I'm glad that you don't have a crappy tablet with a battery that won't stay charged. Pre-owned certified replacements, my ass.

Last time I played a game with two JOATs, the weak claim was town, and the strong one was scum faking. You happen to have a doc and roleblock, but opted to let BRO be a target, skipping town?

And now you think BRO's so brilliant at Mafia theory but you wouldn't follow his plan on Who?

VOTE: Trine
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 961, Turkish Van wrote:Trine, MME, piss off. I'm glad that you don't have a crappy tablet with a battery that won't stay charged. Pre-owned certified replacements, my ass.

Last time I played a game with two JOATs, the weak claim was town, and the strong one was scum faking. You happen to have a doc and roleblock, but opted to let BRO be a target, skipping town?

And now you think BRO's so brilliant at Mafia theory but you wouldn't follow his plan on Who?

VOTE: Trine
Thank you for this scum claim.

BRO was absolutely right. I should have listened to him rather than trust my own read. But that's not something I do easily. I'll remember it for future games if I think he's town.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Trine »

TV why aren't you voting the player who was tracked to Desp's body?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 919, Turkish Van wrote:Also, ignored spate of posts showing up in preview.
More coming

--PA
Eek
!
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Trine »

And why aren't you considering how to make your JK and ETL's bodyguard work for town.

Do you disagree with my thoughts?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Guess who found the font size tag?
Eek
!
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

I'm thinking about it, but I'm not inclined to discuss it with you at present. If you want to leave your opinion to be considered if you flip town, fine, but I don't see that happening.

At this point I'll be advocating to Mala that we protect within {Who, XScorp} even if it does block XScorp's message.

MME, if you know how to make a tablet with a rundown battery work, do share with the class. Otherwise, again, piss off.

Also not voting ETL right now because a) I think Trine's scummier overall, and b) MME conveniently can't explain his role with the insane issue, so I don't trus his claimed result.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Trine »

heh.

Whether we are lynched or not, there is a ton of thought that needs to go into tonight. We obviously can't give scum too much of a roadmap of where and how to dodge town, but some coordination will be good.

Maybe a pool of two players each for BRO and Eek to consider.

I wish I didn't think both the remaining claimed protects other than our own belong to scum. Still, I think assigned protects makes sense as the best way to force to do what hurts town least with their kill.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 967, Turkish Van wrote:I'm thinking about it, but I'm not inclined to discuss it with you at present. If you want to leave your opinion to be considered if you flip town, fine, but I don't see that happening.

At this point I'll be advocating to Mala that we protect within {Who, XScorp} even if it does block XScorp's message.

MME, if you know how to make a tablet with a rundown battery work, do share with the class. Otherwise, again, piss off.

Also not voting ETL right now because a) I think Trine's scummier overall, and b) MME conveniently can't explain his role with the insane issue, so I don't trus his claimed result.
I don't often say this as a player, but we are bleeding town in every post.

This is not going to go well for scum even if we are lynched, because YOU are the player we'll call to be lynched with our dying breath.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Trine »

The JOAT situation must be sorted. Otherwise we'd have our vote on TV.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I can't explain it because the mod refused t explain it,, so piss off.
Eek
!
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

Might be feasible to to have ETL use the observing mask tonight, given that either Trine flips scum and ETL becomes a target in her own right or, less likely, Trine flips town and if we have two town JOATs, scum won't kill the resulting lynchbait and we at least get info. If EtL is scum, she has to make something up come tomorrow.

She can make her own choice, allowing for the bodyguard option to mess with scum, but I wouldn't take the investigative option off the table.
Turkish Van
Turkish Van
Goon
Turkish Van
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Turkish Van »

MME, it's all well and good if you can't explain it, but if you can't define your ability, you can't expect us to figure it out for you.

Trine, you're welcome to call for our lynch. It won't mean much when you flip scum.
Trine
Trine
Goon
Trine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Trine »

In post 972, Turkish Van wrote:Might be feasible to to have ETL use the observing mask tonight, given that either Trine flips scum and ETL becomes a target in her own right or, less likely, Trine flips town and if we have two town JOATs, scum won't kill the resulting lynchbait and we at least get info. If EtL is scum, she has to make something up come tomorrow.

She can make her own choice, allowing for the bodyguard option to mess with scum, but I wouldn't take the investigative option off the table.
Trine will absolutely flip town.

You are tomorrow's lynch whether we are lynched or not.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”