Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by shos »

guys I'm pretty sure he was joking...
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

That's not the point.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by shos »

Explain to me why i shouldnt lybch you for that come on thingie.

Come on, TSO.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm feeling town ETL from her response to the Tool case. I see a lot of genuine ETL frustration with a town not responding the way she expects to a case in posts 349-362. My one big concern here is that in my experience, ETL tends to post a lot more as both town and scum, and it's kind of messing with my read on her. I expect that to stop being an issue soon though.

Why is shos town? I'm really not seeing anything convincing as to why so many people think he's so towny, and I hate feeling like I'm missing something. Could someone please elaborate a little more than 'Your case is unconvincing; Shos is town.'? Thanks.

Apparently, TSO's promises to contribute more were empty. I can't say I'm shocked, but it is disappointing. After his supervig claim I really don't see him as contributing anything at this point. That means at worst we lynch a useless townie and at best we get a scum-lynch. Either way, enough people have voiced enough opinions on his wagon that I don't think there's a better option for today in terms of information. I intend to put him at L-1 and thus self-hammer range, unless someone has objections.

Also, fuck my internet connection. I've been trying to post this for almost an hour now.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 677, shos wrote:Explain to me why i shouldnt lybch you for that come on thingie.

Come on, TSO.
IT'S A TURN OF PHRASE.

NOT THE SUPER DUPER SCUMTELL OF GOD YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE, AND I'M GOING TO BE VINDICATED WHEN I FLIP.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 668, Titus wrote:By the way, the personal attack, as town or scum, is not appreciated, TSO.

Shos is town due to his general confusion. He sticks to his reads rather than appeasing me. He reads over the game and posts analysis. There's an outside chance he could be scum, but I don't like him as scum right now.

...personal attack? It's the truth, 100%. Your U-turn was shockingly poor from what I'd expect of you. But then again you misread me in FE:A too and spent the whole day trying to get me lynched, so maybe I can't expect you to read me.
In post 672, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 670, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 659, T S O wrote:Town 7-shot Vigilante.
Disappear.
hahahahaha
scum, but out of sight, out of mnd, right? it's effective, so he does it,
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 674, Titus wrote:
In post 659, T S O wrote:Town 7-shot Vigilante.
Thinking about this... this really looks like a scum claim. Aside from the petulant nature, which both sides may possess, he says 7 shot vigilante. Who said there were 3 scums?
Please tell me this isn't serious

please let me respect you somewhat
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 678, Jingle wrote:I'm feeling town ETL from her response to the Tool case. I see a lot of genuine ETL frustration with a town not responding the way she expects to a case in posts 349-362. My one big concern here is that in my experience, ETL tends to post a lot more as both town and scum, and it's kind of messing with my read on her. I expect that to stop being an issue soon though.

Why is shos town? I'm really not seeing anything convincing as to why so many people think he's so towny, and I hate feeling like I'm missing something. Could someone please elaborate a little more than 'Your case is unconvincing; Shos is town.'? Thanks.

Apparently, TSO's promises to contribute more were empty. I can't say I'm shocked, but it is disappointing. After his supervig claim I really don't see him as contributing anything at this point. That means at worst we lynch a useless townie and at best we get a scum-lynch. Either way, enough people have voiced enough opinions on his wagon that I don't think there's a better option for today in terms of information. I intend to put him at L-1 and thus self-hammer range, unless someone has objections.

Also, fuck my internet connection. I've been trying to post this for almost an hour now.
I. Did. Contribute. I showed you scum. I made a case. I got done by Titus and shos. Full stop. That's it. Content doesn't have anything to do with it.

If you can stop spouting falsities for a page, that'd be excellent.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

I am having cold feet
unvote

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: jacobSavage

OMG just iso this crap.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by shos »

In short: vla vla omg. Townread on conftown, some others.vote kaze. Omg y we no lynch kazescumbutt. Hahaha

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by shos »

It is around 10~ game related posts in 700 posts the entire game.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:23 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Felsic and mafic are two end members of the magma scale. The darker a volcanic rock is the more mafic it is. This is due to the higher % of magnesium. A more felsic rock will have almost no magnesium instead having more aluminium and potassium. The silica content is also much much higher in felsic rocks than mafic rocks. The total alkali silica plot below shows tells how mafic or felsic a rock is. Mafic rocks are much less evolved than felsic rocks, the mafic ones are commonly found at sea floor spreading zones like the Mid Atlantic Ridge as basalts and felsic rocks are most commonly found on continental plates in the form of granites (Rhyolite is chemically the same as granite but it is volcanic rather than plutonic).

Official Vote Count 2.7TSO (3): PinkMittens, Titus, Kazekirimaru
toolenduso (2): Naio, Taylor
PinkMittens (2): toolenduso, TSO
shos (1): Jingle
JacobSavage (1): shos

Not Voting (1): JacobSavage

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

V/LA: TSO through TBD

Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-10 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naio
Naio
Goon
Naio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Naio »

2 days.. tool, anyone? tool?
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 am

Post by PinkMittens »

In post 668, Titus wrote:Shos is town due to his general confusion. He sticks to his reads rather than appeasing me. He reads over the game and posts analysis. There's an outside chance he could be scum, but I don't like him as scum right now.
If you had something more concrete that'd be lovely, but looking at Shos is my next priority anyways.
In post 669, Titus wrote:I relook at every game. You should look at Kaze/TSO interactions as well. They are freaking jump out of your bones wierd. If you can't see that, you need some distance. One of you must be scum.
I agree that some of the interactions are strange (though I think the same can be said for Shos+TSO). I'll look more at this (and TSO interactions in general) once he flips and I have a bit more time (weekend).

In post 683, shos wrote:I am having cold feet
unvote
More silly statements, refusal to claim/cooperate and a bunch of AtE/insults. No, not dropping the TSO lynch over that.
In post 684, shos wrote:VOTE: jacobSavage

OMG just iso this crap.
We aren't doing a 180 turn towards someone whose only real scumread is inactivity (admittedly it's starting to become a decent one at this stage) at the end of the day. You can try to force content out of him tomorrow, when we have time for that. We should have rules in place to prevent this kind of play as well (see my next post).

In post 678, Jingle wrote:Apparently, TSO's promises to contribute more were empty. I can't say I'm shocked, but it is disappointing. After his supervig claim I really don't see him as contributing anything at this point. That means at worst we lynch a useless townie and at best we get a scum-lynch. Either way, enough people have voiced enough opinions on his wagon that I don't think there's a better option for today in terms of information. I intend to put him at L-1 and thus self-hammer range, unless someone has objections.
Still not a huge fan of your reasoning behind it, but you can go ahead and vote.

In post 688, Naio wrote:2 days.. tool, anyone? tool?
Build a proper case for tool tomorrow if you want him dead. We aren't lynching him over TSO today, especially considering that our conf.town has him in the town pile.
PinkMittens
PinkMittens
Goon
PinkMittens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:54 am

Post by PinkMittens »

@Mod. Could you replace Jacob if we get another 48 hour period without a post from him? He's been in both prod & replacement range more than three times already, and that's not mentioning his v/la's.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:28 am

Post by toolenduso »

Can somebody with a town read on Naio please explain why he looks so townie. Because I don't get it. I think I'm literally the only one he's paid attention to on day 2.

I'm really not sure what to make of TSO's fakeclaim(s), or shos' erratic behavior. I'll try to post a bit more on that later today.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 am

Post by shos »

Naio is a newbie. the fact that he claimed in like page 1 before confirmations. the fact that half the things he says are like, OMG this guy is so newbie! lol. No offense of course, but all I'm saying is that the lack of experience is easily seen in his play, and his play shows townnewb, not scumnewb.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 682, T S O wrote:
In post 678, Jingle wrote:I'm feeling town ETL from her response to the Tool case. I see a lot of genuine ETL frustration with a town not responding the way she expects to a case in posts 349-362. My one big concern here is that in my experience, ETL tends to post a lot more as both town and scum, and it's kind of messing with my read on her. I expect that to stop being an issue soon though.

I. Did. Contribute. I showed you scum. I made a case. I got done by Titus and shos. Full stop. That's it. Content doesn't have anything to do with it.

If you can stop spouting falsities for a page, that'd be excellent.
This is precisely why I have issues with Jingle. You have been producing content. Your content gives me the chills, so that's why I'm voting you over Kaze.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 679, T S O wrote:
In post 677, shos wrote:Explain to me why i shouldnt lybch you for that come on thingie.

Come on, TSO.
IT'S A TURN OF PHRASE.

NOT THE SUPER DUPER SCUMTELL OF GOD YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE, AND I'M GOING TO BE VINDICATED WHEN I FLIP.
Turns are arguments used by skilled debaters. They are in no form scumtells.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: unvote

When someone is bolstering my case with bullshit, I'm changing my mind and not voting them at the moment. Yeah, TSO should have claimed but I have to be alarmed by Jingle and Kaze.

VOTE: Kaze
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Hey.

I don't think I agree with your current vote.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:44 am

Post by JacobSavage »

What I posted here yesterday fool.

T S O why the 7 shot claim, what did you hope to achieve?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:45 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Titus
wtf.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 am

Post by shos »

oh crap he's the conftown isn't he
UNVOTE:

I'm shittin my pants this game

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”