doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:58 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 92, Karlos4 wrote:
In post 79, vonflare wrote:
In post 76, Karlos4 wrote:I think Salmonella is trying to deflect votes and straying them away from his mafia friend vonflare. I believe he and vonflare are the mafia guys because of their VERY suspicious behaviour and all of the reasons that you guys stated above.
VOTE: vonflare
and another thing...

You said something about that fish guy and me being scumbuddies.

Obviously this is false, but why did you vote ME, instead of the other guy you accused...?

just wondering on your logic. did you flip a coin or something, or was there a reason? because if I thought two were scummy, I would vote the more experienced one (fish guy) instead.

thoughts?
I chose you over Salmonella, becuase I knew I could enforce that vote better because other people already voted for you.
interesting choice of words.
enforce.
enforce the vote against you

@AUname, no townie would say that. they would say "because I knew people already called you scum", or "because you already have votes", not "because I can
enforce
the vote against you."

He didn't even say I was scum in the reason he voted me over salmon. He just said he could enforce the vote.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but NO TOWNIE WOULD SAY THAT.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:25 am

Post by vonflare »

I just read all of surye's posts, one after the other, and in all of his posts he has made no effort to try to find scum. this has me convinced that he and karlos are the scum. they also have never mentioned each other AT ALL, except to say meaningless fluff to each other, such as "As you like to kill sheep I presume that you are a... WOLF! :)" (from surie to karlos)

Therefore, if there were 2 scums, they would be surye and karlos.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 172, Karlos4 wrote:for [Thor] is a very good player, that keeps the game interesting and IF he is town will help us tremendously find the Mafia. :)
Have we played together before?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:40 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VoteCount 1.07

Thor665 (L-4):
huateasa
vonflare (L-4):
Karlos4
Karlos4 (L-2):
vonflare | TeedyKay | awesomeusername
Huateasa (L-2):
Thor665 | SalmonellaDreams | Ulysses96

Not Voting:
Surye

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Janurary 19, 3:30 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-01-19 15:30:00)
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 am

Post by vonflare »

um, mod, I think you made a mistake. awesomeusername is voting. he voted karlos in his large post on page 7.

I didn't had my glasses on.
Fixed.
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Karlos4 »

In post 177, Thor665 wrote:
In post 172, Karlos4 wrote:for [Thor] is a very good player, that keeps the game interesting and IF he is town will help us tremendously find the Mafia. :)
No, but already with your first few posts, one could see, how experienced you were.
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Karlos4 »

And why cant I express myself more eloquently? Enforcing is a great word! And there are many players from all over the world (me Germany!! :) ), so I wouldnt judge one, on how they express theirself. Not everybodys english is at the same level.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 181, Karlos4 wrote:And why cant I express myself more eloquently? Enforcing is a great word! And there are many players from all over the world (me Germany!! :) ), so I wouldnt judge one, on how they express theirself. Not everybodys english is at the same level.
He dosen't even defend himself. he says enforce is a good word, but HE DOSENT SAY HE ISNT SCUM.

think about it. Townie would say "I'm no scum!", scum would try to distract you into focusing on something irrelevant and time consuming ("Enforce is good word!"). how relevant is that?
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:47 am

Post by awesomeusername »

In post 170, Thor665 wrote:
In post 169, awesomeusername wrote:I didn't read the game super well
Why?
Excited to get playing, I guess. I read the thread once and ISO'ed most people, and I thought that was sufficient for now.
Karlos4 wrote:And awesomeusername (AUN) could you pls tell me which post seemed suspicious about me?
There's not really one single post that rang lots of bells, but I think the first sentence of post 116 and all of 120 are pretty typical of why I suspect you. You seem to be way too sure of Thor. I understand you have a really strong townread on him, but it's so early to be just following him. I think "someone else already said what I was going to say" would be an easy way to look like you're trying to scumhunt without actually contributing. Also, the original contributions you have made seem to me to be based mainly on hypotheticals (e.g. post 76) rather than actual tells, which is another easy way to seem to scum hunt.

@enforce debate: I understand what Karlos is trying to say, vonflare. I think he was saying "My vote does more when it's on vonflare than Salmon." (Correct me if I'm wrong, please, Karlos.) And @182, no. I don't think town would just say "I'm not scum." Town would defend themselves. Karlos's defense seems relevant to me.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:20 am

Post by vonflare »

It's just that the overall tone of his posts are generally unhelpful and even misleading.

Also, he seems to be trying REALLY hard to make friends with Thor.

We need some more votes here!
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:33 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 7, Karlos4 wrote:As Thor is the IC and we are in the RVS I will go along with him.
huateasa
In post 116, Karlos4 wrote:After all thor did always do the talking for me, so I didnt have to explain too much... Put that aside, I am currently very busy and I dont have too much time to invest in the game till next week, thats why I am playing very reserved just going along, besides me being a newbie. I am still convinced that vonflare and Sardella are naughty people. Kay and ullysses seem fine to me atm and imo Thor is just trying his best to Show us other guys how to play the game, he is definitley a good guy and I hope he deosnt get killed next round by the mafia. :S
In post 172, Karlos4 wrote:My vote on Vonflare is pretty strong, and I dont understand what you mean with what is something you disagree with Thor about? And I was sheeping Thor so much, because so many players started voting on him and I wanted them to stop, for he is a very good player, that keeps the game interesting and IF he is town will help us tremendously find the Mafia. :)
In post 180, Karlos4 wrote:
In post 177, Thor665 wrote:
No, but already with your first few posts, one could see, how experienced you were.
Right from the beginning, up to now, trying to make friends with thor. Maybe so he can get on thor's good side, and discourage thor from voting him, or maybe even convince thor to vote with him later in the game? because he can't be nightkilled, so the only way for him to die is by lynch.
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Karlos4 »

Man vonflare you are jumping way too fast to conclusions and you are taking literary EVERY single post of mine and trying to turn my words somehow, to get people voting on me. Is looks ridicolous and clearly resembles your newbie behaviour.

That aside, why should I bother posting: "I am not scum!" everytime you accuse me. In my defense lays the relevance and if you would "read between the lines" everything clearly screems: I am not scum! And secondly there was not a lot to write against your accusation of me using the word enforce instead of something more basic. Thats why I wrote what I could, to defend myself and to get you to see my reasons behind the use of the word.

AUN you got what I was trying to say with my limited vocabs. ^^

And I do see why you find the whole love for Thor thing suspicious, but he lead me onto my trail against vonflare and is overall making the game a grrat first experience and now I am doing it again, but just to defend myself against your accusations.

Now Vonflare you say my post about my use of the word enforce is TORALLY irrelevant and scummy acting behaviour. Now pls tell me, who did actually bring this nonsense up? Hmmm, let me think for a while... I believe it was you. According to your logic you would have to vote yourself. I only continued that discussion as I had to defend myself.
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 am

Karlos' defenses make sense to me, and they check out. The more I think about it, the more Karlos's actions seem newbish rather than scummy. And vonflare is really pushing… The case against Hua makes more sense to me now, too, but I'd rather not put her at L-1 yet. Guess I'll go with my other slight scum read.

UNVOTE: Karlos4
VOTE: Surye

To be clear, I still think it's quite possible that Karlos is newbscum, though I disagree with much of what vonflare is saying. I would be on board for a Hua lynch if nothing changes.

@Karlos, 172: Let me rephrase my question: Do you disagree with Thor about anything?

@vonflare, 176: The "wolf" quote is from Karlos to Hua, not Surye to Karlos. Also, why is 175 directed at me?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:54 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

huateasa and SalmonellaDream has been prodded.
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:07 am

Post by vonflare »

I have some questions:

karlos, what do you think about surye and hua? out of those two, who do you think is more scummy?

surye, do you think karlos is scum, or town? why?

hua, what would you do if I (or anyone else) put you at L-1?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

I've got a town read on VonFlare now.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:02 am

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

Thor, how do you feel about Surye?
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Karlos4 »

@Vonflare they havent posted anything in such a long time. I cant even seem to find their last posts. As soon as I get to use a computer I will take a look at their posts. I dont believe in my forementioned accusation of you and Sardella... Since then both of them havent contributed anything to this forum, so I am quite clueless. Lets see... As they are not helping us it wouldnt be a big as a loss if they get killed and maybe one of them is scum, if not it will help us narrow down anyways, so my vote goes to hua putting him down to an L1.

VOTE: huateasa
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Karlos4 »

Sry Sardella I meant instead of your name actually suryes.
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:52 am

Just a heads up, Hua is at L-1 now.
Please, nobody vote Hua unless we're ready to lynch.
I'd like to hear her one more time at the least, and I'd be rather uncomfortable with today ending this early.

@Karlos, why did you move your "pretty strong" vote from vonflare? Do you still think he's scum?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Surye »

I will be able to do a read through and ISOs and post my reads tonight. Lets not rush to end this day.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 191, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Thor, how do you feel about Surye?
He's dodging questions, which I'm not a fan of. But the way he's voting doesn't look to have a lot of scum motivation to it.
That's pretty much my biggest scum and town tell on the slot.

I suppose overall he actually ends up on the townish side of null, but it's pretty razor thin and is hanging on simply due to the confusing newbie energy I'm trying to sort through this game.
Why, what's your take on him?
In post 194, awesomeusername wrote:Just a heads up, Hua is at L-1 now.
Please, nobody vote Hua unless we're ready to lynch.
I'd like to hear her one more time at the least, and I'd be rather uncomfortable with today ending this early.
Also, frankly, a claim request would be best prior to any hammer.

The general method at mafiascum is this;

Put player to L-1
Someone states *intent* to hammer and requests claim.
Player at L-1 claims.
Claim is discussed.
Wagon is either hammered or a new wagon is started.

@Awesomeusername - you don't appear to support the Hua wagon, so why just make that comment as opposed to assessing the wagon, or advancing the Karlos wagon, or doing something else? I feel kind of like you're sitting on th eside, happy with how things are going, but not wanting to be involved.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 195, Surye wrote:I will be able to do a read through and ISOs and post my reads tonight. Lets not rush to end this day.
Who do you think is rushing it?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Surye »

No one, just emphasizing as he is at L-1. I'm in meetings all day and just have pockets of phone access till this evening.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

bump
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”