Mini 1536 - Silph Co. Reverse Mafia (Game Over)

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 198, Rainbowdash wrote:Its been a long time since Ive done an alliance, we should do that.
How come you only do this at
my
parties?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Vote Count

Empking:
Bulbazak, Aj The Epic
Bulbazak:
Empking
Kenobi:
Rainbowdash
cxinlee:
Maxous, Dry-fit, TierShift
Zekrom25:
Kenobi, Whiskers, Paschendale (L-4)
Not Voting:
Psyche, Zekrom25, cxinlee (L-4)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

I am LA for the next two days. I should be able to get on to clear anything up if something happens but you should be ok. I'll be checking on my phone regardless.
Don't @ me.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 199, Paschendale wrote:Dashie, why don't you give some good reads, then we can discuss alliance.
Have my town reads forming and they have similar reads, enough to start for me.

Once cix responds I will probably start my push, just some things are up in the air. Cix, Ken... maybe Bulb/Emp/Dry something like that are scum
Whiskers wrote:
In post 198, Rainbowdash wrote:Its been a long time since Ive done an alliance, we should do that.
How come you only do this at
my
parties?
I just tend to do it when I like my town reads more than scum reads and town reads seem to have similar reads. Also when we have things like Emp/Bulb which just need to be killed off before it damages town and sometimes a distraction works.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Maxous »

getting rid of empking is looking more viable after #195
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Wasn't aware that I needed to unvote for my previous slot-holder's vote...
Unvote
Vote: Kenobi

In post 199, Paschendale wrote:AJ's 194 contains a lot of words, and not a lot of content.

I don't understand the bolded bits of Cin's 196. Are you attacking your own read? Your own quote? I am confused.

Dashie, why don't you give some good reads, then we can discuss alliance.
194 had the content it needed to have and the rest was addressed specifically to kenobi (and perhaps Zek, should he read it) about his ¿complaint? about the fact that any post could be called scummy. I went on a bit of a tangent explaining the specifics behind what was searched for and such. It's your own fault you read it when I clearly stated:
(For some mafia 101, since this is your first game, I'll give a real quick crash response about the idea of mafia as it correlates to the second and third paragraph of the quoted post).

I don't see the issue.
cxinlee
cxinlee
Goon
cxinlee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 am

Post by cxinlee »

pasch, I clearly said it was aj's post, I just fucked up the quote tags

dry fit, if you really want to know, read the damn game. maxous linked my games.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 am

Post by TierShift »

Cx, you didn't address RBD's request asking to elaborate on 196. Could you do so?

Aj seems town.

After seeing 203 I decided to reread on empking and he's been hugely slipping under the radar. 9 of his 12 posts are about addressing a case bulba made on him. He doesn't actually address anything at all, he just keeps saying bulba is wrong and the case is addressed. On top of that, he votes bulba for forcing, which he further doesn't explain. No scumhunting, nothing.

Survival tactics+not hunting. Scum.

Two scumreads atm, cx and emp.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 206, TierShift wrote:After seeing 203 I decided to reread on empking and he's been hugely slipping under the radar. 9 of his 12 posts are about addressing a case bulba made on him. He doesn't actually address anything at all, he just keeps saying bulba is wrong and the case is addressed. On top of that, he votes bulba for forcing, which he further doesn't explain. No scumhunting, nothing.

This is a legit concern that you need to address, Emp.

I do not, however, see the merits in the CX wagon.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 207, Paschendale wrote:I do not, however, see the merits in the CX wagon.
list his reads for me
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 208, Maxous wrote:
In post 207, Paschendale wrote:I do not, however, see the merits in the CX wagon.
list his reads for me
List yours
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 207, Paschendale wrote:
In post 206, TierShift wrote:After seeing 203 I decided to reread on empking and he's been hugely slipping under the radar. 9 of his 12 posts are about addressing a case bulba made on him. He doesn't actually address anything at all, he just keeps saying bulba is wrong and the case is addressed. On top of that, he votes bulba for forcing, which he further doesn't explain. No scumhunting, nothing.

How have I not addressed anything at all. Name a single point he's made that I haven't mentioned and addressed. Also claiming that my posts are saying that Bulba is 'wrong' is a wilful and undeniable misrepresentation of my claim that Bulba is 'wrong about everything'; Tier gives a dishonest impression with, just, enough similarity with the truth that it couldn't be done, but on purpose.

Forcing is related to his being wrong on everything. Also, the notion that I'm not scum hunting is absurd; I'm interacting with my top scum read, what's Tier been doing other than misrepresent?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
cxinlee
cxinlee
Goon
cxinlee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by cxinlee »

I will elaborate later on the comp

Most of my reads are null, slightly town on ken.

Now, im curious, how does not having reads make me scum?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 211, cxinlee wrote:Now, im curious, how does not having reads make me scum?
Well, no, it mostly just makes you a lazy useless piece of shit. Which is incredibly anti-town, and so you might as well be scum.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by TierShift »

Also claiming that my posts are saying that Bulba is 'wrong' is a wilful and undeniable misrepresentation of my claim that Bulba is 'wrong about everything'; Tier gives a dishonest impression with, just, enough similarity with the truth that it couldn't be done, but on purpose.
What the fuck is this? 'Wrong' is a wilful misrepresentation of 'wrong about everything'? And it's on purpose?
Now the only thing that you have done all game, is defend yourself. That's not scumhunting nor are you gonna find out bulba's alignment with that. And now you say that I haven't done anything all game. Good deflection, very good.

I'll have to say that you eclipse cx in scumminess.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: empking

Ftr, stuff you haven't addressed, only said to be wrong:
Mainly for the fishing and the fact that you sheeped RBD rather quickly while simultaneously questioning his conf. townness.
I pressure Empking based on his reaction to RBD's conf. town statement. Empking freaks out, OMGUS's, and gets super defensive. This is abnormal for Empking. Seeing as this is an abnormal response to minimal pressure with weak reasoning, being more akin to the "scum getting caught for the wrong reasons" reaction, Empking is scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 210, Empking wrote:How have I not addressed anything at all. Name a single point he's made that I haven't mentioned and addressed. Also claiming that my posts are saying that Bulba is 'wrong' is a wilful and undeniable misrepresentation of my claim that Bulba is 'wrong about everything'; Tier gives a dishonest impression with, just, enough similarity with the truth that it couldn't be done, but on purpose.
Essentially, you're tunneling and you're fine with that. There's more to this game to be looked at than tier. How about looking at Kenobi/Zekrom and giving your thoughts on both of their switch on Pache? Cxin and his 'reasoning'. You didn't even mention anything on the Pasche stretch and Tier is correct in pointing out that any action you've had outside of the bulba/emp argument has been incredibly limited.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

*More to this game to be looking at than Bulba
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Empking »

In post 214, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 210, Empking wrote:How have I not addressed anything at all. Name a single point he's made that I haven't mentioned and addressed. Also claiming that my posts are saying that Bulba is 'wrong' is a wilful and undeniable misrepresentation of my claim that Bulba is 'wrong about everything'; Tier gives a dishonest impression with, just, enough similarity with the truth that it couldn't be done, but on purpose.
Essentially, you're tunneling and you're fine with that. There's more to this game to be looked at than tier. How about looking at Kenobi/Zekrom and giving your thoughts on both of their switch on Pache? Cxin and his 'reasoning'. You didn't even mention anything on the Pasche stretch and Tier is correct in pointing out that any action you've had outside of the bulba/emp argument has been incredibly limited.
People keep on paying attention to null silliness rather than the clear and deliberate actions. You can't find scum motivation is the accidents of Kenobi and Zekrom. Bulb's constant errors, Tier's constant dishonesty. You find scum in two places; trends and stress points. We haven't had any 'stress points', and none of those things you mentioned are scummy trends. The scummy trends are coming from Tier and Bulb, and that's where I'm keeping my attention. It's being distracted by easy-to-comment-on null acts that gives us the best chance at losing this game.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:32 am

Post by TierShift »

Are you actually gonna explain your statements as to why I'm dishonest and bulba is wrong?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Empking »

In post 217, TierShift wrote:Are you actually gonna explain your statements as to why I'm dishonest and bulba is wrong?
You changed my 'wrong about everything' claim to a 'wrong' claim completely changing the meaning; being wrong isn't a scum tell, being wrong about everything is a biggie. Then when I mentioned it rather than honestly deny it you repeat it with. question mark. It's a general thing to me, but that's what sticks out to me as a biggie.

I'm not going to explain why every sentence Bulb has written is wrong.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 210, Empking wrote:
In post 207, Paschendale wrote:

How have I not addressed anything at all. Name a single point he's made that I haven't mentioned and addressed. Also claiming that my posts are saying that Bulba is 'wrong' is a wilful and undeniable misrepresentation of my claim that Bulba is 'wrong about everything'; Tier gives a dishonest impression with, just, enough similarity with the truth that it couldn't be done, but on purpose.

Forcing is related to his being wrong on everything. Also, the notion that I'm not scum hunting is absurd; I'm interacting with my top scum read, what's Tier been doing other than misrepresent?
What about your other scumreads? Don't you have any? And just interacting... that's not going to sell a wagon. You need an argument. I don't mean a fight, I mean a debate kind of argument. Who do you think is scum, who do you think is town, and why?
In post 212, Whiskers wrote:
In post 211, cxinlee wrote:Now, im curious, how does not having reads make me scum?
Well, no, it mostly just makes you a lazy useless piece of shit. Which is incredibly anti-town, and so you might as well be scum.
This. Very much so. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
In post 216, Empking wrote:People keep on paying attention to null silliness rather than the clear and deliberate actions. You can't find scum motivation is the accidents of Kenobi and Zekrom. Bulb's constant errors, Tier's constant dishonesty. You find scum in two places; trends and stress points. We haven't had any 'stress points', and none of those things you mentioned are scummy trends. The scummy trends are coming from Tier and Bulb, and that's where I'm keeping my attention. It's being distracted by easy-to-comment-on null acts that gives us the best chance at losing this game.
Why don't you elaborate on those trends for us.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Empking »

Trends are simple. They don't have much ups and downs. That's why they're trends. Bulb is wrong. About everything; that's why it's a trend. Tier is constantly disnhonest, he mentions Bulba in every-other-post and never gives a sentence read. That's what makes it a trend.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Maxous »

because it would suggest you are having difficulty faking them. you are being overly cautious and are hesitant to commit to reads.
two possible ways.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 205, cxinlee wrote: dry fit, if you really want to know, read the damn game. maxous linked my games.
Well I skimmed your last game and you did have a similar style. But what I really wanted to get at was, how do you intend to catch scum in this game?
TierShift wrote: After seeing 203 I decided to reread on empking and he's been hugely slipping under the radar.
I don't think Emp's been under the radar. He took a very confrontational stance with the Bulba stuff, which is likely to draw attention, and it has. I'd say I'm much more of someone who's under the radar right now.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Psyche »

Tonight.
You can't step in the same river twice.
Kenobi
Kenobi
Goon
Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Kenobi »

I'm going to be V/LA for the next 3 or 4 days.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”