Karlos4 (L-1):
vonflare | TeedyKay | Surye | awesomeusername
Huateasa (L-2):
Thor665 | SalmonellaDreams | Ulysses96
TeedyKay (L-4):
Karlos4

Not Voting:
no one

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline is Janurary 19, 3:30 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-01-19 15:30:00)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 am

Post by TeedyKay »

SD, Ulysses and Hua.

What is your stance on the Karlos wagon?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 323, Surye wrote:I'm happy about that, not happy about you being willing to hammer someone YOU think is town.
What does that make you think about the gamestate?
Also, what do you think of what I'm talking about with Teedy?
In post 324, TeedyKay wrote:I believe him scum, if I can say that 100% I would be lying, the flip can do many things and I'm not taking my eye off other people's gameplay because of that. We can get things wrong, even you. Unlike the Hua wagon, I'm not going to narrow my field of vision on all other players, that is what would be incredibly bad of me.
So...should I just say you're trying to set me up to look bad off a Karlos town flip while distancing yourself from any blame or accountability in the same?
Because that's just as viable a comment - except my votes at least don't currently undermine me believing what I'm saying.
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:53 am

Post by TeedyKay »

I'd expect that comment come day two, same way if you hammered you would have expected what I said right?

You're experienced, you know this, is my statement, and in turn your statement wrong in any way.

Christ, I've played games where I've hammered my fellow scum, it sets me up for an entire game. You wanna go down that route? Possibilities are huge, I'm keeping my eyes peeled, exactly like you are.

As for undermining?

I'm not undermining, I'm just admitting that shit happens and sometimes I can be wrong, but at this juncture STILL I am happy with my vote.

What we have here is a true WIFOM moment, where both cups are laced with poison
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Karlos4 »

Dont kill me. I will explain reasons tomorrow. It is just so laborious to type them and I have to sleep now.
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 am

Post by TeedyKay »

In post 329, Karlos4 wrote:Dont kill me. I will explain reasons tomorrow. It is just so laborious to type them and I have to sleep now.
So in the 30+ mins you've been on the site you've made NO progess in answering my questions?

Silence, followed by a wall of text is scummy though isn't it?
awesomeusername
awesomeusername
Goon
awesomeusername
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by awesomeusername »

@Thor, 311: So you're saying that hua's argument involves her ignoring the post she's attacking? I still think the interpretation of vonflare's post isn't central to her argument, but if you're right, that's rather telling. Let me go reread stuff. I'll get back to you later tonight.
In post 311, Thor665 wrote:Why did you not realize this when you voted him, and if you believe it why are you not moving off him now and trying to lead a wagon yourself?
When I vote a player, I look much more deeply at the actions of the player himself than at the votes of others who are voting him. My reads at the time of my last post were oscillating like crazy so I figured I should sort through them before voting. But yeah, I need to put my vote where my mouth is.

UNVOTE: Karlos4
VOTE: Surye

Besides "scumtells don't expire," you haven't elaborated on your vote at all. Your vote seems to be based entirely on Karlos' bad logic, and I don't like bad logic as a scumtell in newbie games. Show me scum motivation.

@Teedy, 313: Do you have a problem with non-random RVS votes? I've always understood RVS votes to be at least somewhat calculated.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

Okay, I don't like Karlos's blatant stalling. I feel like he should stay at L-1.

VOTE: Karlos

I didn't understand Thor's intent to hammer before, but it's kind of obvious why he's doing it now.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Scratch the stalling thing, I accidentally skipped a page and just saw his claim.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 314, Karlos4 wrote:
In post 312, vonflare wrote:
In post 307, Karlos4 wrote:Right AUN. Thats what I meant. Some of your accusations against me, are like ages old, and dont provide right material, as I stated my intents, opinions on them already!

@ Thor I habe been asking for reaskns why people voted me.
Now I believe Teedy could be Mafia. He always seem to be at the right moment there to hammer down on somebody. (Me couple of posts ago) And when he keeps VERY quiet, not allowing people to gain informstion about him. At first he is like dead silent, then he bursts out with a long text, analyzing players and just really saying everything tghere has been said and now he is keeping quiet again for like three days straight. I think we should give it a go. I want to hear at least what other people have to say to that. And finally get some infos concerning him when he defends himself.
So for now: VOTE: TeedyKay
Right now Karlos seems to be grasping at straws, jumping on every accusation and hoping to deflect attention from himself.

Also, Karlos, in the post after that one, you quoted a walloftext and said I didn't like you editing posts.
It was like the whole point of that post was to take a shot at me. You can edit the post if it saves the sanity of those reading it, but if the post is 4 sentances, yu can leave it be.
I actually emphasied that you are not scum, so that would clarify two things. I am not jumpy, my vote on Teedy is actually reasonable and therefore not scum.
so what you are implying is that since you think I'm not scum, I should think you aren't scum? That isn't how it works.

In post 329, Karlos4 wrote:Dont kill me. I will explain reasons tomorrow. It is just so laborious to type them and I have to sleep now.
what? if you had time to type that, you would have time to type a little defence. this looks like stalling to me.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 328, TeedyKay wrote:I'd expect that comment come day two, same way if you hammered you would have expected what I said right?

You're experienced, you know this, is my statement, and in turn your statement wrong in any way.
They both are meaningless until after the flip - they're 'wrong' in that sense.
In post 328, TeedyKay wrote:What we have here is a true WIFOM moment, where both cups are laced with poison
No we don't.
In post 331, awesomeusername wrote:@Thor, 311: So you're saying that hua's argument involves her ignoring the post she's attacking?
Ignoring the response of the victim of the primary issues of her case to the post she's attacking which is about said victim - yes.
In post 331, awesomeusername wrote:I still think the interpretation of vonflare's post isn't central to her argument, but if you're right, that's rather telling. Let me go reread stuff. I'll get back to you later tonight.
If it's not central to her case on me (which was - pushing VonFlare who I should have "known" was town) then I have no idea what is.
In post 331, awesomeusername wrote:@Teedy, 313: Do you have a problem with non-random RVS votes? I've always understood RVS votes to be at least somewhat calculated.
The pro-town ones usually are.
In post 333, SalmonellaDreams wrote:Scratch the stalling thing, I accidentally skipped a page and just saw his claim.
And yet your vote remains, so...?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 289, vonflare wrote:
In post 273, vonflare wrote:got some questions:

Hua: Do you think Karlos is scummy? why or why not? He is at L-1. would you vote for him?

question answered

question answered

question answered

salmonella: what do you think of Hua voting you? also, do you think Karlos is scum or town? why?
still waiting for some answers...
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by vonflare »

what.... oh, forgot the slash. XD
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by TeedyKay »

In post 331, awesomeusername wrote:@Teedy, 313: Do you have a problem with non-random RVS votes? I've always understood RVS votes to be at least somewhat calculated.
Sorry to answer your question with a question, but, how can you have a non random random vote?

I think it's telling he's band wagon jumped votes.

To claim SD is scum, and then to not question that, to not give full reasons, to not push that thought process and then flimsily forget about it, never mentioning it again is so odd

There's reads on people about buddying and making them scum, ISO him and look at the buddying he's attempted with Thor 'you're so experienced you must be right'

Look at his Hua vote:
@Vonflare they havent posted anything in such a long time. I cant even seem to find their last posts. As soon as I get to use a computer I will take a look at their posts. I dont believe in my forementioned accusation of you and Sardella
ME: He corrects that to read Suyre later and is apologetic to his initial scum read yet has never claimed a reason for change
... Since then both of them havent contributed anything to this forum, so I am quite clueless. Lets see... As they are not helping us it wouldnt be a big as a loss if they get killed and maybe one of them is scum, if not it will help us narrow down anyways, so my vote goes to hua putting him down to an L1.

VOTE: huateasa
Mentions Von and Suyre (after highlighting error) yet just indescriminately votes Hua ... eh? Barring his non random random voting stage, he never mentions Hua anywhere, and doesn't even back the vote up when putting it down in the quoted.

There's votes there, there's discussion, but it's hiding behind the wagon of others, namely buddying and clinging to Thor (doesn't mean Thor is scum in my eyes BTW). I think there's a general struggle to scum hunt there, because he is scum.

He's contradictory, he lays down OMGUS a few times, his claim was initially washy till called on it, he's stalled the hammer with silence tonight (which he himself claims is scummy via my vote), upon his vote on me I challenged him, he was on the forum for approx 35 minutes (F5 was going mental, BTW Thor and Ullyesses were also online the later not posting anything at all) I gave the chap ample time for even the most basic of questions to be posed to me, I gave him a few questions to answer and there was nothing.

To me, it's a defenseless man on the ropes.
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by TeedyKay »

In post 335, Thor665 wrote:
In post 328, TeedyKay wrote:I'd expect that comment come day two, same way if you hammered you would have expected what I said right?

They both are meaningless until after the flip - they're 'wrong' in that sense.
In post 328, TeedyKay wrote:What we have here is a true WIFOM moment, where both cups are laced with poison
No we don't.
Thor, would you have been expecting that question post hammer?

And we do.

Good bite though.
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by TeedyKay »

One thing just hit me whilst I was having a smoke
In post 221, Karlos4 wrote:Careful guys, you really dont want to kill me... I am town for sure.
For me there was implications here of hints of a power role
In post 303, Karlos4 wrote:I am just plain ol towns folk.
Just VT, then why do we need to be careful, IF I was VT (no claim at all folks) I wouldn't care, I'd rather me go and the town get something from it than a PR go (check previous games for confirmation)

If you're VT, you are expendable, that hint there of us needing to be careful, when in fact we really don't is telling.

The more I read, the more I get a read, a scum read.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Teedy - no

And, as for 340 - are you accusing him of fake crumbing a PR and then not claiming a PR now? Because...whut?
TeedyKay
TeedyKay
Goon
TeedyKay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by TeedyKay »

In post 341, Thor665 wrote:@Teedy - no

And, as for 340 - are you accusing him of fake crumbing a PR and then not claiming a PR now? Because...whut?
No
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Karlos4 »

to get things clear: I extra wrote the plain ol thing as I knew that peole tbought I meant to implied to be a power role which was falsely expressed i am just a vanilla townie.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:41 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 343, Karlos4 wrote:to get things clear: I extra wrote the plain ol thing as I knew that peole tbought I meant to implied to be a power role which was falsely expressed i am just a vanilla townie.
then if you are scum, which many think you are, you being lynched will have a highly positive impact on the game.

if you are VT, you will have a minor positive impact (analasis of what people have said to you or about you) offset by the loss of one expendable member.

It's hammer time!
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:25 am

Had a post lined up just before the site went down. Now let's see if I can find it.
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:27 am

Found it.
In post 335, Thor665 wrote:And yet your vote remains, so...?
I understand the need to advance the game and while I'd rather lynch Surye/hua, we have four days left and I don't think either of those wagons will get any further at the moment, plus any information from a lynch would certainly help. Isn't that why you declared intent?
In post 336, vonflare wrote:still waiting for some answers...
Sorry. I don't really like hua's push on me. It's a lot of misinformation. If I didn't have a scum read on hua, I probably couldn't determine his alignment on his push alone, however. Town can be wrong too.

Karlos hasn't really stood out to me as a specific alignment. Based on my current reads/process of elimination, I'd bet he's town right now.

For the record, I'm definitely willing to switch back onto Surye/hua if a wagon on them becomes viable before deadline.
Ulysses96
Ulysses96
Townie
Ulysses96
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Ulysses96 »

In post 326, TeedyKay wrote:SD, Ulysses and Hua.

What is your stance on the Karlos wagon?
Not got much to say other than he's looking very scummy (for reasons everyone else has already stated) and is showing a very poor defence. Hua is still at the top my scumdar though.
However I wouldnt mind either of them getting lynched (preferably Hua).
Karlos4
Karlos4
Townie
Karlos4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Karlos4 »

@Teedy and Sarmonella In my opinion every townie counts, and even if there are some roles that are more important than others we should think wisely before just killing a townie to narrow votes down.
I jumped on the hua wagon as I had the deadline in mind and wanted to proceed things and cause so many people were voting against him/her. If he was scum it would of been great. If not it would have at least narrowed our choices down obviously and give us more sprcific material to work with. I was impatient and playing nooby. Just wanting to finally proceed as I am used to debatting 10 minutes max over one round in reallife. Playing online is something so very new to me, and I am not used to it, thats why I did post suspicious things and jumped onto huas wagon which I regret in retroperspective.

Now I have the question to you all what you think of Teedy...?

It seems to me that he is always around the corner. Always there but never raising attention. And it was like he had everything laid out for him as soon as I accused him, as if he spent a lot of time thinking of a good excuse, but which also can be seen as a townie read.
Ullysses seems way to disinterested and absent to be mafia, which is the most lively active role, so Inhave a town read on him.
Hua for reasons stated in my post above (mainly not hammering on me, even if he was the second big suspect) is town.
Surye and SD are players that I am not sure about. Rather scum leaning, both of them. Will have to sort out who is what.
AUN and Thor: Scumhunting everywhere, being present and active, not seeming to hide anything. Not afraid of showing theirselves. Townread.
Vonflare: Weird behaviour but not neccessary scummy behaviour. Since voting me once sticking persistent to me, always trxing to take me down. Guess he is just convinced. Town leaning.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:21 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Bump
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”