Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Business as usual.

Consider my vote still on Pasch in spirit, btw. I'll most certainly put it back before deadline.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 996, BROseidon wrote:What would you think of Plum/Kagami if Pasch flips scum?

pedit: yes
VI or just not paying attn. I like them for scum at the moment without the flip due to the 'let's lynch kthx while I don't actually push it and leave my vote on the largest wagon'. That just doesn't make sense to me as town play. It doesn't really make sense as scum play either though. If Pasch is town, and one or both of them were scum, why even throw me into the mix. /shrug. will know more after a flip.
In post 997, Kagami wrote:"You missed that we crumbed masons, you must be scum" is a thoroughly ridiculous argument.
If you cared to read the whole post, I also said you could just be VI. And it wasn't crumbed, it was pretty blatantly obvious. That said, why did you do nothing to push a lynch on me while talking about how great a lynch I would be?
Plum wrote:
In post 997, Kagami wrote:"You missed that we crumbed masons, you must be scum" is a thoroughly ridiculous argument.
Yeah. If you're going to claim masons, claim it. Tee-hee 'aw, you're not actually confirmed in my Role PM' stuff isn't going to cut it. The Mod has gone to great lengths to remind us that the game can't be broken by flavor &c. &c. So. You're claiming Masons now, great, kthx is off the table as things stand.
For the record, we aren't claiming Masons. We are claiming something akin to Masons. There is a difference. Same question above to Kag.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Kagami »

Let's think about this kthx:

You are kagami. You are town, and early on one of your favorite lynches is Bro. You change your mind on that and somewhere along the line, and you don't really have support to lynch him anyway. Kthx comes in and acts incredibly scummy. Kthx and bro mysteriously townread each other despite this. What is kagami's interpretation of this? Hint: it's not that they're something akin to masons.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Paschendale »

Sorry to keep everyone waiting, every time I tried to log in and post last night, the site was down.

Why exactly are people voting for me? I get the OMGUS from Plum and Kagami, but other than expressing an unpopular opinion (which is correct - Kagami is scum), sticking to my guns and trying to convince the rest of you to vote for scum, what has me suddenly on the chopping block?

This game has seriously lacked for compelling cases. Kthxbye is actually correct. Most of this game has been a lot of flailing and weird "oh yes, this person must be town", without any justification. A lot of it from Kagami and Kaze, who are contributing extremely little to scumhunting and have spent most of the game buddying just about anyone that will listen and refusing to go out on a limb to convince anyone of a difficult choice.

It appears I've become a conciliatory information lynch to mollify these two lazy (and scummy) players. This is a terrible idea. I don't even know what there is to learn other than that a lot of players really aren't pulling their weight in this game. I've done that. I have continually chased the most suspicious players and refused to give out unwarranted townpoints. If anyone can't see that I'm doing my best to help town win then they're just not paying attention.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Plum »

That wasn't a claim, Pasche.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Plum »

In the immortal words of DrippingGoofball, "Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity."
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Kagami »

Except we know scum have fakeclaims given to them.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Plum »

Fitting what you're given together with what will save you in a particular gamestate is an art. Scum having safe names and access to plausible abilities != claim no-brainer per se.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1002, Kagami wrote:Let's think about this kthx:

You are kagami. You are town, and early on one of your favorite lynches is Bro. You change your mind on that and somewhere along the line, and you don't really have support to lynch him anyway. Kthx comes in and acts incredibly scummy. Kthx and bro mysteriously townread each other despite this. What is kagami's interpretation of this? Hint: it's not that they're something akin to masons.
Point out the "acts incredibly scummy" parts of my posts thus far.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 958, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 918, Plum wrote:
In post 916, Kthxbye wrote:Ymir will not be happy if you lynch me....just sayin.
We don't care :twisted:
Yeah, I'm guessing scum wouldn't care if they lynched town.... :shifty:
In post 920, BROseidon wrote:Oh balls.

My role PM didn't give me your alignment, though >:C
Though the role PM didn't specifically give alignment, when I read mine, I was 99.9% sure that whoever Ymir was (assuming you at this point), that person was town do to the role PM.
------------------------------------------------
Willing to lynch today:
Kazekirimaru
Bert
Plum
Kagami
Pieguyn
Paschendale
mastin2
Tammy

I will quickly and gladly bandwagon any of the above for a D1 lynch.
In post 916, Kthxbye wrote:Ymir will not be happy if you lynch me....just sayin.
In post 826, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 817, zMuffinMan wrote:
kthxbye wrote:well, I caught up...and I like where my vote is at plus deadline is close
please stop walling so much. omg.

and the deadline isn't really close
True enough. I was off on the deadline. Plus, we just found scum (see below).
In post 825, Bert wrote:but Tammy, but Tammy, you might die during the night

:C
UNVOTE:

VOTE: Bert

Question is, does the rest of town see what I see?
In post 1008, Kthxbye wrote:

Point out the "acts incredibly scummy" parts of my posts thus far.

These are all pretty solidly that way. It doesn't really matter, though, since you're pretty much off the table given the claim.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Kthxbye »

It does matter actually, point out what in those posts say scum...
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Kagami »

958: Hey everyone, I'm cool with lynching these people, all of whom I think could be scum: lists 8 people in a 13 person game. The 4 excluded people are moderately scummy and many on the list are obvtown.

916: Random flavor claim and pls don't lynch me

826: Vote for Bert

1008: I demand you make a point by point case against me.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Kthxbye »

1. It's D1. Don't really care who we lynch. D1's hold little info and are more a stab in the dark than anything else.
2. Random flavor claim wasn't random nor a plee
3. Bert was worried about Tammy dying at night yet most the town have a 1 shot commute. Scum might not have known that, thus, it was out of place and semi scummy (and valid)
4. I wanted you to state your case to see what's going on in your head (ie, see if it was scum motivated).

I fail to see how 2, 3, and 4 are even remotely scummy let along good enough to try and get my lynched.

I'd like to see why you are voting for (ie your case on) Pasche.

Plum: why did you fail to answer the question I directed at you? "why did you do nothing to push a lynch on me while talking about how great a lynch I would be?" Also, what is your reasons/case on Pasche?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Plum »

I never said you were a great lynch - I conceded the fact that you looked like a decent lynch to Kagami at some point. Your stuff was highly unimpressive, especially the 'tee-hee character claim' and what looked to me a scummy response to my response (which was effectively meant to convey 'I don't care what character you claim because unbreakable by flavor blah blah blah'). I had no intention or desire to push your lynch over Pasche, nor would I have liked you lynched over Pasche (and possibly over mastin) even before your clarification about this pseudo-Masonry thing.

Cases are scummy, bro, and if you took enough initiative to skim my ISO I wouldn't have to do it for you. An abbreviated case:
In post 497, Plum wrote:Kaze: Pasche literally and directly misrepped Kagami. He stated that she pretended that Weak meant Normal Weak even though she knew that wasn't true - but she
never
did so; from the beginning she stated clearly that it
wasn't
Normal Weak. So, besides an outright lie and a bunch of fallacious accusations that I lied -

Spoiler: This is really tl;dr because cases are scummy, yo
When Kagami said what Weak signified, Pasche posted a meaty post that did not mention anything concrete about the topic at hand besides 'not being swayed one way or the other' by Bert's Miller claim - the easiest stance for scum at that point. He didn't even bother to say 'I saw what Kagami just posted and [any follow up, even just 'I'm not sure what to make of this']. His post was constructed out of whatever he could say - and stuff easy for scum to say, too -
before
Kagami's bombshell, and he just went with making the post and ignoring it as best he could.

When prompted
about this, he takes the stance that Kagami was outright rolefishing. He here makes the blatantly false claim I noted at the beginning of this post. His opinion that Kagami was trying to out non-Weak for scum benefit is almost certainly contrived. His 'case' against me is scummy as hell:
In post 177, Paschendale wrote:Plum is mainly just a reaction to her tone, but she did go along with Kagami right away. She was one of the few not to react with "what's a weak miller?" My asking that was another thing I amended in my first post right before submitting it. But Plum fell in line right away. In general, though, her posts contain quips, emotes, and unsupported votes. But nothing resembling cases or opinions.
Try harder. Try harder telling me I lied about stuff. Seriously. That's one of the scummiest cases I've seen in a while. It is all buzzwords. It contains no explanation of why any of those things - assuming I behaved that way - are scummy.

You know what? Remember how CTD found me out in Boat? 'Assess posts based on how hard they'd be to fake for scum.' So. Looks at Post #115, Post #398. Look at them in context. Tell me that they're not easy to make and fake as scum, especially given context. Tell me that those cases aren't contrived and lacking in actual substance. Tell me Pasche is scumhunting. Tell me it's not just words words words. Go on.
Blah blah blah, lynch this liar, that first bit of posting acting around what was being discussed was scummy as hell, blah blah blah.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1001, Kthxbye wrote:VI or just not paying attn. I like them for scum at the moment without the flip due to the 'let's lynch kthx while I don't actually push it and leave my vote on the largest wagon'. That just doesn't make sense to me as town play. It doesn't really make sense as scum play either though. If Pasch is town, and one or both of them were scum, why even throw me into the mix. /shrug. will know more after a flip.
You know what my response to this is:

VOTE: Kagami

List of things Kagami's done:

1) Run town down a hole with crummy setup spec.

2) Jump on wagons like an opportunistic scumfuck.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Kagami always does set-up spec. The second part is debatable. Not a viable lynch today either way.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Let's think about this Kagami:

You are BRO. You are town, and in mid-day 1 Kagami becomes your favorite lynch. You never change your mind on that, but nobody supports you anyways. Kthx comes in and acts sort of scummy, but quickly reveals something that implies that he's town. You cross-townread with him because of this, and then Kagami's like OMG U IS SCUM? Hint: It's that you're a scummy scumfuck who needs to die.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1015, Kazekirimaru wrote:Kagami always does set-up spec. The second part is debatable. Not a viable lynch today either way.
"Not a viable lynch"="I'm going to make it a viable lynch"

She's turbo-scum
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1012, Kthxbye wrote:3. Bert was worried about Tammy dying at night yet most the town have a 1 shot commute. Scum might not have known that, thus, it was out of place and semi scummy (and valid)
holy...

i forgot all about the one shot commute....

yeah Kagami said early on D1 that most everyone has a one shot commmute
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

How did you forget about that after everything that happened early game?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 203, Kagami wrote:1-shot commute isn't strong enough to make me think that scum would be all about eliminating players with it. Any townie lynch is a good lynch for scum.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1019, Kazekirimaru wrote:How did you forget about that after everything that happened early game?
busy with a lot of stuff lately
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 163, BROseidon wrote:Why would scum push a weak player, though? Given that the majority of townies have a 1-shot commute, scum would want to push people who have the potential to dodge an NK.
In post 275, BROseidon wrote:
In post 203, Kagami wrote:1-shot commute isn't strong enough to make me think that scum would be all about eliminating players with it. Any townie lynch is a good lynch for scum.
Scum are probably trying to out-WIFOM various townies about when they'll burn their commutes. Having closer to guaranteed kills later in the game is probably something scum are going to want to hold on to.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 992, BROseidon wrote:
In post 990, Kazekirimaru wrote:Fine.

UNVOTE:

Get your grievances out. I like holding the hammer, anyway.
wat.

Pasch needs to claim.
This post gives me bad feels, by the way, considering Bro wasn't on the Pasch wagon.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1023, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 992, BROseidon wrote:
In post 990, Kazekirimaru wrote:Fine.

UNVOTE:

Get your grievances out. I like holding the hammer, anyway.
wat.

Pasch needs to claim.
This post gives me bad feels, by the way, considering Bro wasn't on the Pasch wagon.
How bout considering he's town since nobody is counter claiming his name and I'm telling you due to my role PM he's town? Forget this part? Either him and I are both scum or we are both town, no if's and's or but's about it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”