NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6525 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6522, Sakura Hana wrote:As for your "Tammy was a threat" point i'll just reply with a Desp quote.
In post 4968, Desperado wrote:this is pretty stupid, considering 75% of the player list would benefit from her death if they had rolled scum
Would you believe the words of a dead townie over mine then?

PEd. Exactly i had no clue.
Did you even read the Tammy post I quoted?

Desp's opinion is that 75% of the playerbase would benefit. That's abstract and esoteric. The only players that wouldn't have benefitted were players Tammy was townreading which is pretty much the confirmed town group. You had the MOST to lose by keeping Tammy alive, but scum theoretically benefits if someone dies. You're the only one who really got suspicion disarmed by Tammy's death.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6526 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6525, Titus wrote:You had the MOST to lose by keeping Tammy alive, but scum theoretically benefits if someone dies. You're the only one who really got suspicion disarmed by Tammy's death.
Like i care if i got suspicion disarmed or not, If you can't tell i'm still up for being lynched anytime if my town flip makes Casso conftown for the rest of the game. I'll even take that today if you want.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6527 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also i didnt even read half of Tammy's posts just like I didn't even read half of Tammy's posts in Stacking the Deck (hence i got easily outplayed by her being scum there), i just hate text walls...
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6528 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3525, Empire wrote:
Day 1, Votecount 69
Sakura Hana (10)
-
Tammy, Casso the King of Seals, DOMO, Ser Arthur Dayne, Sakura Hana, geists, Desperado, KoreanBBQ, MC Maraca, Bert

Casso the King of Seals (3)
-
zMuffinMan, goodmorning, Generic

Stuffed Crust (2)
-
Cephrir, pieguyn

F-16_Fighting_Falcon (1)
-
BROseidon

goodmorning (1)
-
Norlkaz

Not Voting (3)
-
MafiaSSK, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Stuffed Crust

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch! Deadline is on December 26th at 3:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2013-12-26 16:44:27)

Mod Notes
-
Varsoon head of Stuffed Crust V/LA until January 25th. F-16_Fighting_Falcon is V/LA until the 31st. goodmorning is V/LA until the 26th. DOMO is V/LA until the 27th. Generic is V/LA until the 26th.

The first name is Tammy.

Next is the fact the NKA is obvious, again bullshit. Each player has their own targets that would be threatened by. If there is a universal target, you'd almost have to use a strongman as that's where the doctor would universally go.

The deaths, the lynches, it's far too coincidental to point anywhere but you SH.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6529 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6526, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6525, Titus wrote:You had the MOST to lose by keeping Tammy alive, but scum theoretically benefits if someone dies. You're the only one who really got suspicion disarmed by Tammy's death.
Like i care if i got suspicion disarmed or not, If you can't tell i'm still up for being lynched anytime if my town flip makes Casso conftown for the rest of the game. I'll even take that today if you want.
We lynch the confscum today. You tomorrow.

I also have said, your flip doesn't confirm Casso. You shouldn't think your flip confirms Casso.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6530 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

You said you agreed with gm in that those 3 were the only possible 3 scenarios.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6531 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

NO. I said it's less likely. Not that it wasn't possible. You even followed up and I gave reasons why hypothetical Casso scum would abandon a town mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6532 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah but in your former post you said you agreed to what gm said, you said this after I asked you.
So my lynch will do nothing but kill you, im happy with that at least.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6533 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Titus »

I agreed with gm's analysis that it's not as likely to be scum Casso town you. That doesn't mean I said it was impossible. You're putting words in my mouth.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6534 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6533, Titus wrote:You're putting words in my mouth.
We are even then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6535 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6480, Titus wrote:
In post 6476, goodmorning wrote:
In post 6471, Titus wrote:SH has overly hinted at her role. I will call her bluff when she gets in lynch range. Hopefully tomorrow. It's anti-town the way she is using her role though if I am right on her hints. Then again, it makes sense if she's scum.

GM, go on. What are you drawing from that?
Well, there are really only three options that would work:
Both Town - Exactly as Casso described it happening.
Both Scum - Casso contrives the wagon so Sakura can flail for towncred.
Casso Town, Sakura Scum - Same as "Both Town," except that Casso was wrong.

Now, as I think Casso is Scum, it's obvious which I think is the likeliest.

(Casso Scum, Sakura Town is being discounted because it would have been a bit too easy for Casso to just lurk out a hammer in that case. Maybe someone would have come in to shout "LOOK AT HER TOWNING THERE" but I sort of doubt it.)
Agreed. I like scum scum bc Casso nor Sakura was strung up after the SSK lynch failed Day 1.
In post 6504, Titus wrote:I still think it's possible. Likely, not as much. A) Casso would be associated negatively if you flipped town b) he could be afraid of dying.

I find it more indicative of scum and scum unlessby fluke a shit ton of town agreed to lynch you.
Read these posts together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6536 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6534, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6533, Titus wrote:You're putting words in my mouth.
We are even then.
No. I can prove what I claim you say. You can't because you twist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6537 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Why would Casso be associated negatively if Tammy was the one pushing for my lynch?

PEd. Except i've already proved you putting words in my mouth.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6538 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

No you haven't because I never did. I grabbed the posts where you say what I think you say.

Two players can push for a lynch SH. A player looks more like scum if they push a mislynch through.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6539 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6538, Titus wrote:A player looks more like scum if they push a mislynch through.
So why would have this affected Casso and not Tammy?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6540 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6538, Titus wrote:A player looks more like scum if they push a mislynch through.
Oh also. I pushed Desp lynch remember?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6541 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah this game is giving me more parallels to See Nine Minus Minus than See Nine Plus Plus, Titus is scum and needs to die.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6542 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6539, Sakura Hana wrote:
So why would have this affected Casso and not Tammy?
Tammy would have looked like scum had she demolished your wagon. She didn't Casso did.

You're just flat out wrong on the parallels. In Minus Minus, I was malleable. In Plus Plus, I tunnelled you. What am I doing here? Tunnelling. Gimme a break. If you're going to use my meta, at least have it be a defensible position. The meta point itself is worthless but the fact you are lying about my meta means something.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6543 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I thought we were talking about the mislynch going through? ýour misreps are as hilarious as the ones on C9-- tho
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6544 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

Except I never really misrepped there. Misrepping doesn't do well for my wincon either way and is usually spotted. As scum, I try to be active but let the town devour itself, which is exactly what you all did. I haven't misrepped there.

If your hypothetical mislynch went through, Tammy would have looked scummy. But the thing is, Casso dissolved it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6545 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:58 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6515, Titus wrote:1) Varsoon is one of the best players in the game. That's just bullshit that lynching him benefitted the town. Varsoon will figure out the game and likely so will Mac.
2) Desperado's lynch turned out wrong, so why don't we do VCA on that? Who was scum on the wagon?
3) Shots matter because who the scum shoot suggests who they are threatened by. The fact that the people suggesting SH is scum are all dead (Tammy, Desp, DOMO) should not be ignored. Scum generally don't shoot people townreading them.
4) After SSK and Proph, the rest of your reads aren't that great and aren't really justified as you haven't commented on them or asked a question. Seems like you are going with the flow.
5) No. A couple people have. I don't really care. It just mirrors my own crumb process too closely.
1. lol
2. Anywhere from you-Bert is the optimal range for scum to hop on a healthy wagon. Since I know GIF is town and Geists has a gunsmith clear that leaves you, SAD, Pie and Bert. Pie is dead null to me.
3. Meh. NKA is nothing but WIFOM. Its certainly possible that Hana sum would shoot who is scumreading her but Desp was a lynch so it doesn't really count and Domo getting killed likely has more to do with him being a PR than his reads. You know who else Tammy had a scumread on SAD. If you are so confident in the Tammy kill pointing to Hana then why are you ignoring SAD? By that same logic the kill could point to him as well.
4. lol Yeah, I'm going with the flow. I was like one of the first to read SSK as scum (if not the first). Also been scumreading Bert slot and your slot as scum for awhile now. Suspected Norl since Brian Skies. Bro and SAD (though you ingoing him and focusing on a Tammy kill pointing to Hana looks buddyish) are mainly POE though.
5. Who here agrees with you? And besides, I'm not you so just 'cause you'd do it means jack. And also both Muffin and Ferry telling you that I use kill and lynch interchangeably and you just ignoring that and not commenting is strange.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6546 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Generic »

Ok, this is getting tedious. And we all know this will just carry on again the next day so can we hammer SSK please and at the very least give ourselves a little morale boost, cos lord knows we need it.

All I'm seeing now is stuff that will take place with SSK dead anyway, geists I will give you til your next post to clarify if there is more to squeeze out of this day and then I'm throwing down my vote. And I believe that vote will make it L-1.

Vote count please empire.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6547 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

1. Really, you think Varsoon sucks? *pat* Put me and Varsoon on the same team in the same game and we will mop the floor with you with anyone and the person you pick. I'm not sure how that would work in a mafia game but meh.
2. Yeah pretty convienent. Anywhere between your two scumreads and including your two scumreads is the place for scum to jump. Pie is obvtown ATM. nullish town.
3. NKA isn't wifom entirely. NKA Occam's Razor says Sakura scum. Tammy wasn't pushing SAD as strongly as Sakura. This is a grasp at a straw to discredit.
4. You don't have an unpopular read in a game this size, you're doing something wrong or scum.
5. Korean, how many times do I have to tell you. The number of people agreeing is not indicative of the strength of the argument. The guts are indicative of the strength of the argument. In the 13th or 14th century, the world thought everything was flat. You retcon well. But I'm not going to just assume everyone else is right when I disagree with the substance and there's nothing "BUT META" to say otherwise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6548 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Empire »

Day 3, Votecount 23
MafiaSSK (8)
-
Sakura Hana, RadiantCowbells, Norlkaz, Ms Marangal, Titus, Ser Arthur Dayne, Casso the King of Seals, KoreanBBQ

Titus (2)
-
goodmorning, pieguyn

Not Voting (6)
-
F-16_Fighting_Falcon, MafiaSSK, zMuffinMan, geists, Prophylaxis, Generic

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch! Deadline is on January 26th at 4:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2014-01-26 17:28:18)

Mod Notes
-
N/A
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #6549 (ISO) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:52 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 6482, Sakura Hana wrote:Wait if i flip town will you stop going after Casso's head then?
Unless an alternate explanation or some sort of guilty were to surface, then I'd definitely find him an unlikely Scum candidate.

Not completely cleared, because one never knows, but definitely not a high priority.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”