Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Bert »

Because today is probably 3 vs. 8 and it's possible 2 people die tonight, making it 3 vs. 5

I hope tomorrow is 3 vs. 6 though so that my lynch doesn't end the game
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1874, pieguyn wrote:actually
In post 1827, Bert wrote:I'm a liability and the lynch in MYLO tomorrow if I survive.
why do you say tomorrow is MYLO?

is it bc Kaze is a scum double voter? :wink:
Do you think it's a slip, pie?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:27 am

Post by pieguyn »

I think it could be

like even if mastin somehow flips town and it ends up being 3-6 he could be hiding smth. I don't even wanna fking think about it

I fking hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate surprise LYLOs

just the thought of one makes me wanna quit mafia forever
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1614, Bert wrote:you'll be OK. 3 scum 8 town right now left in most likelihood, unless two die tonight after me making it 3 vs. 5 you'll be fine tomorrow
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Anyway, I've had my fun. Likely Mastin won't show up in time for this to really sink in, anyway. But, it's cool. I got some good stuff out of you folks.

I lied.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Can we lynch Bert now?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Bert »

Yay! Can you double vote me now then? My vote's still on myself. I'm at lynch -1. You're already voting me once.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:39 am

Post by pieguyn »

it's over now?
also I still wanna lynch mastin. that "slip" is probably just me being paranoid

also I had this typed up but didn't post it
In post 1844, mastin2 wrote:Fuck bussing. Have you considered instead the possibility that, y'know, I'm town and he's scum?
yeah. and I'm saying that we shouldn't rule you/kaze out as a possible team just bc you two are attacking the shit out of each other

given you have a whole article about the "veteran's fallacy" where you basically say you should never rule anything out entirely just bc it would "never" happen, I'd expect you to know this
In post 1844, mastin2 wrote:Okay. Let's play ball.

IF F-16 was scum, was he given a fakeclaim? If so...then why wouldn't he plan to use it? Why would he plan to use something else? What would he claim?
If he was scum with something viable to claim, why would I as scum decide not to claim that? I do have a meta of weaponizing the truth. Claiming town roleblocker as a scum roleblocker, for instance. Why discard that for something that is less true, and thus, more likely to bite me in the ass?
I don't like this line of questioning so I'm shutting it down right here. this is scum motivation. you're asking me to guess smth that I have no way in hell of possibly knowing bc you know I have no way of knowing it
In post 1844, mastin2 wrote:There's no reason because, bluntly, a scum-F16 doesn't work that way, nor does a scum-me. Yes, this is wifom. No, I don't give a damn, because you're arguing using wifom yourself and the only counter to that is itself wifom.
no my argument is that a F-16 with a weak role would have given Kagami the 3rd weak claim she requested. he didn't, therefore he is scum. the bit about fakeclaims is just speculation as to what might have happened
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1881, Bert wrote:Yay! Can you double vote me now then? My vote's still on myself. I'm at lynch -1. You're already voting me once.
No. That basically steals info from the town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1882, pieguyn wrote:you're asking me to guess smth that I have no way in hell of possibly knowing bc you know I have no way of knowing it
He responded with a WIFOM argument since you started the argument with a WIFOM argument in the first place...
In post 1882, pieguyn wrote:no my argument is that a F-16 with a weak role would have given Kagami the 3rd weak claim she requested. he didn't, therefore he is scum. the bit about fakeclaims is just speculation as to what might have happened
Please explain this, because I don't understand.

Lastly, you have not responded to my most important question of today (neither has Kagami).
How does tonight confirm my alignment one way or the other?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

don't fking hammer yet

the whole Bert/Pasch thing will work itself out tonight. either Pasch got roleblocked or Bert is ascetic or smth like that. if it's the latter we'll know and Bert is almost certainly scum. if it's the former idk what will happen. Kagami seems to have a better idea than me although idk what it is
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Bert »

How will we ever know if Pasch was roleblocked? If that's the plan, it easy to corrupt if Pasch is unable to do anything tonight (yet again).

You want Pasch to try neighborizing me again? If Pasch does that, scum know exactly how to get me lynched tomorrow, as if lynching me wasn't already a shoo-in.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1883, Kazekirimaru wrote:
In post 1881, Bert wrote:Yay! Can you double vote me now then? My vote's still on myself. I'm at lynch -1. You're already voting me once.
No. That basically steals info from the town.
then why did you wanna end D1 with 11 days left? if you believed this then you wouldn't have wanted to do that, but instead you basically said we should lynch immediately
In post 428, Kazekirimaru wrote:The Pasch wagon lost steam. He's trying to rekindle its fire, so to speak. Don't waste your time arguing semantics with me.

Cut the day short? We found scum. We generally lynch scum when we find it.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Wagon analysis is a thing. If I hammer it says nothing because I'm already voting.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Even if I were a sextuple-voter and found scum I'd still want everyone else to vote so I know where everyone is going.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1877, pieguyn wrote:I think it could be

like even if mastin somehow flips town and it ends up being 3-6 he could be hiding smth. I don't even wanna fking think about it

I fking hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate surprise LYLOs

just the thought of one makes me wanna quit mafia forever
Things you don't want to talk about are probably the most important things to talk about in this case.

Who does like LYLO anyway, other than scum since their objective is really easy - get anyone else other than themselves mislynched.

Also, why are you using perceptual accentuation in the last line - "I hate LYLO's. I wanna quit.". That's a reach. We already know you don't like LYLO's by the number of times you used the word 'hate' in the previous sentence.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:48 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm saying if someone else targets you and their action fails then we can be way more confident of you-scum. as it is mastin is a better lynch

on the other hand we might get smth else that somehow confirms you as town or otherwise makes it less likely you're scum. I don't have anything specific in mind but mastin is a better lynch atm
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: Pie, if Kaze's scum, then tomorrow could well be LYLO.

Why? Because if you lynch incorrectly tomorrow at 3 vs. 6, then it becomes 3 vs. 4 after that.

Let's say you lynch correctly at 3 vs. 4. Then the next day is 2 vs. 3. Two scum, with Kaze's double voting prowess, is an auto-win at 5P LYLO.

Do you get it?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1891, pieguyn wrote:I'm saying if someone else targets you and their action fails then we can be way more confident of you-scum. as it is mastin is a better lynch

on the other hand we might get smth else that somehow confirms you as town or otherwise makes it less likely you're scum. I don't have anything specific in mind but mastin is a better lynch atm
Someone else targets me? Ehhhhhhhh...I had a little hope after you and Kagami were so optimistic about tonight confirming my alignment.

Now, your explanation reminds me of how when an entrepreneur starts a company, he may believe that he has the new THING and he will make millions with that breakthrough...unrealistic IMO

A cop is already dead, and the massclaim hasn't yielded anything else that could confirm me, so the argument for mastin being a better lynch doesn't really work here unless you just believe Mastin is scummier than me - which he's not. I hammered the cop and that's scummier than anything he has done. That, and I have not contributed much compared to him.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

Bert. Why do you want to die so much?

Like I understand you're in this rut and you think you're a shit player(you're not). But seriously. All you're doing is giving scum a free mislynch.

Move your avatar back to the stupid wolf thing or something, because ever since you moved to the Hey Arnold shit, you're play has taken a huge downturn. And I'm sick of it.

Because, news flash, I have to put up with your sorry ass and I refuse to deal with your self-sacrifice "I'm a bad player"shenanigans or your "I'm going to replace out to confirm my alignment" shit or anything else.

Get a hold of yourself, goddammit. This is an intervention.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:58 am

I literally don't care if you had dayvigged a goddamn innocent child. You're town town town town town town by basis of your shitty-ass play.

So get your vote off yourself and be a productive member of this team.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Bert »

If I were playing with myself, I'd think I'm scum.

Have you ever seen a townie hammer a claimed cop?

I also didn't know what I was doing was wrong in We the Purple, so that won't happen again. <3
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Kagami »

The pirate speaks the truth
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1895, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I literally don't care if you had dayvigged a goddamn innocent child. You're town town town town town town by basis of your shitty-ass play.
And my play as scum would not be "shitty-ass"? Not sure how you get the notion that I have towntold extensively in this game. There is like one other person in this game who agrees I have towntold extensively. The hard-defending makes me pretty paranoid hehe.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 am

Moreover, I will know if tomorrow's lylo hopefully because my vengeful power turns off in such situations.

PEDIT: Bert, stop being stupid. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.

I've seen townies hammer claimed cops. I've probably been that townie before. It literally doesn't matter.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”