Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Kagami »

Probably should revert it as it might be viewed as using temporary information for game-related purposes.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Kagami »

(Party pooping, I know)
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Bert »

It was a joke... :C
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1732, Kthxbye wrote:I got prodded and Bert isn't dead. Need I say more?
In post 1950, Kthxbye wrote:zzzzz

Bert's not dead yet why?
:neutral:
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

In post 1971, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Ye be so lost.
I'm "lost" eh?

If you think I'm scum, why would I be "lost" and not just doing my scummy business?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1979, Kazekirimaru wrote:I'm "lost" eh?

If you think I'm scum, why would I be "lost" and not just doing my scummy business?
Well, you gotta account for the chance that you might be town, and remaining/appearing impartial is good during questioning as you aren't confirmed scum or town until you flip.
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Why is everyone speaking for each other???

Goodness gracious, people.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1976, Kagami wrote:(Party pooping, I know)
My bad, actually. Didn't think clearly. :oops:
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Bert »

I'm pretty sure now that Kaze is town. He's not reminding me of that Newbie past 1436 game where he was so much more logical and level-headed. This is more of a "whatever comes to mind, I'll spit it out without censorship"
Kazekirimaru
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Kazekirimaru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Kazekirimaru »

Gee, thanks.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1973, Bert wrote:VOTE: mastin2
^^Self preservation vote.

lynch Bert and lynch scum.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Bert »

I've actually thought about this game a lot today while watching tennis and stuff.

Pretty sure that Pasch is town, actually. Reminds me of town-Elyse going after me in VisCon (past game Mini 1523).

Kinda confident about Brian-scum, from gut, after my D1 interactions with him. Can't remember exactly why, but his posts are clearly off.

I *think* Pirate hydra is town, especially since the talking to me about stepping up feeling pretty genuine. Kinda feels like how in Newbie 1436, Sakura and I tried to talk to notscience and get his confidence up so he would start playing again.

Pie actually is downgraded because he is choosing to stay on the string of "sorry we're not lynching Bert today." Not sure what tangent she/he is going off on and I don't understand what he/she is doing in the last 10 or so pages.

kthxbye read is very stale now as he/she is choosing to coast and prod-dodge while adding absolutely nothing. Leaning scum. I'll probably give a last reads list in the next few days before day ends.

I wish Bro were here more and interacting a bit more. Thanks for the excerpts, Bro.

Tammy is still my strongest townread. All the figuring out that I never saw in her scum game, it goes beyond what I expect from her and I'm pretty darn sure she is town.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Paschendale »

I'm inclined to agree. Especially since no one will actually defend their vote for Mastin. All this hush hush really is not helping town at all. I don't like the secrecy. Are the reasons just being discussed in the neighbors' QT? You know what they call a group of players with a QT who work to undermine the town? Scum. I don't trust all this secrecy.

VOTE: Bert

Peedit: Oh, Bert finally makes some points with reasons. Except there's literally only one scumread and it's just a gut read. I call bullshit. Somewhere in those townreads are his scumbuddies.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1985, Kthxbye wrote:^^Self preservation vote.

lynch Bert and lynch scum.
Two, that's a pretty bad way to advocate my lynch. You could provide some reasons - even my hammer would be good to list, but you associate lynching me with lynching scum without any background info. Oh well.

Also, self-preservation works for town and scum alike.

As town, there is always a part that wants to survive even if I see myself self-voting at times to alleviate pressure or disassociate myself from the incoming wagon.

Let's say in my last game VisCon (past), where it was down to two neighbors - Gaiden and myself. Voting myself would not be self-preservation, whereas voting Gaiden would be.

Your effort in getting me lynched isn't doing anything really, and you're making absolutely zero impact on the game D2, which is disappointing if you're town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Bert »

Vote: Bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Bert »

I'm voting myself because I think it's best for me to die and so everyone including Kaze who is tunneled can reset. This reminds me of how Cabd must have felt in 1436 where he had to self-hammer because the paranoia and "he must be scum" just wouldn't go away and at least now town has a better chance to win in my perspective.

Good luck town <3
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 am

Post by pitoli »

VOTECOUNT 2.9 (FINAL)

:!:
Bert (6):
Kazekirimaru, kthxbye, BROseidon, mastin2, Paschendale, Bert

Mastin2 (3):
Rancid Broderick Drake, Pieguyn, Kagami
BROseidon (1):
Tammy

Not Voting (1)
: Brian Skies

A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!

Mod Comments:
Last edited by pitoli on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:53 am

Post by pitoli »

Bert
is sent to the medic’s station after a tumble with a Titan earlier that day left him with a badly sprained ankle. The medic is fairly rough with him, like only half his attention is there as he begins wrapping his leg. He doesn’t blame him. There are a lot more patients in a lot worse shape.

Someone clears their throat outside the tent. The medic looks up, clearly startled, and mumbles something about being back later. He leaves the bandage undone and rushes out in a hurry.

Just as quickly, five other soldiers file into the room. They produce a sheet of parchment -
a warrant?
- and begin reading it out loud.
“The officers of the Scouting Legion have found you to have conspiratorial ties with the Titans and their allies in the military. For suspicion of these crimes we are placing you under arrest.”

Of course they’ve decided to corner him here. While he’s small and vulnerable looking, wearing only a thin infirmary gown. Of course they’ve brought an entire squad to take him down. A whole pack against a small lone wolf. It wouldn’t be a fair match-up otherwise.
Bert
assumes a defensive position, fists held loosely before his face. As the first one rushes at him, he manages to grab the scruff of his collar and whip him around, sending him tumbling into two of the others.
Good
, he thinks confidently.
They can save me some trouble if they just trip each other up in this fight.

But they’ve seen his moves - for three years they’ve observed him train. They are anticipating exactly where his kicks will land.
Bert
tries to switch it up with some grappling holds. He keeps having to reposition himself in order to compensate for his injured leg, and it doesn’t go unnoticed. At one point, he thinks that his opponent is going to ram into his shoulder, but they feint at the last minute, ducking and sweeping a leg behind his ankle instead.

He drops to his knees. They had their opening. In a moment, the others are bearing down on him, holding his limbs stretched and bent into a submission hold.

Bert
laughs almost jovially from being beaten. They never intended to arrest him. And he should have known that.

Not like it would have made a difference anyway.

Bert
was
Annie Leonhart,
Weak Human Miller
, lynched Day 2.

Night 2 begins now.
Last edited by pitoli on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Post by pitoli »

Please send your night actions in via PM. Any actions not received by the deadline will not be counted.

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2014-01-27 15:00:00)
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by pitoli »

He flies through the trees, watching the moonlight filter in through to the forest floor. He has been given the nightwatch at the outpost. Normally the soldiers took out the horses to secure the perimeter, but they had lost quite a few to the Titans today. The ones who would usually be up for rotation had been pushed towards exhaustion with the long distances.

His body goes to autopilot as he thinks about the horrors he’s witnessed in the past few days alone. He uses the gear to propel himself from tree to tree, all the while replaying his friends’ cries for help, their last moments of getting shred limb from limb.

He notices his gear beginning to reheat and catches himself on a branch to give it a cooldown. What he doesn’t notice is the trap he’s walked into - as a heavy wire net shoots from the canopy above, bearing down on his body and dragging him towards the ground.

There’s no time to react - his arms are well tangled in the net, and he can’t reach the triggers to boost himself out of his mess. He hits the ground with a thud.

”What the -”
he says, scrambling to lift one of the weights. It won’t do. These nets were made for Titans - how could he possibly hope to lift one? He was bruised all over from the heavy wire.

Pieguyn
shouts for help - maybe one of the other sentries would notice him from far off. But he only calls the attention of a 10-meter class Titan. He glowers and curses as it saunters over.

Pieguyn
was
Jean Kirstein,
Human Vanilla
, killed Night 2.
Last edited by pitoli on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Kagami »

Alright, reports from bro, pasch, and kthx?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Kaze didn't target anyone last night.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Kagami »

Interesting. I was thinking mastin/kaze/brian, but I would have expected kaze to make the kill in that case.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

VOTE: mastin
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1987, Paschendale wrote:I'm inclined to agree. Especially since no one will actually defend their vote for Mastin. All this hush hush really is not helping town at all. I don't like the secrecy. Are the reasons just being discussed in the neighbors' QT? You know what they call a group of players with a QT who work to undermine the town? Scum. I don't trust all this secrecy.

VOTE: Bert

Peedit: Oh, Bert finally makes some points with reasons. Except there's literally only one scumread and it's just a gut read. I call bullshit. Somewhere in those townreads are his scumbuddies.
I don't know what you think is happening in the neighborhood qt but we aren't really actually talking at all. None of us trust each other. RBD thinks kaze is scum and so have harped on that. I don't have anything to say to RBD, so there's not much of anything going on. The big thing I did was list my suspects in case I died last night.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”