Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1072, My Milked Eek wrote:What other claim do you expect?

And don, get to your reread. RIGHT NOW. I don't want to see another post from you unless it's a "I've reread" post.
Anything other than this and you have my vote back.

Unvote, Vote: Flameaxe
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1035, don_johnson wrote:bbmolla: can you respond to TV's statements regarding your play?
Which
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by don_johnson »

middle of page 4 and I'm not seeing much in the way of associative tells. hayato's entrance is kind of soft. its going to be difficult to read him unbiased. the meta argument was boring the first time through. no better now.
ICE wrote:With the exception of post 76, TunnelVision has been posting a lot of distracting fluff
^^ this.
flameass wrote:@Heyato His votes are bad and should feel bad. On that note, be less vapid. Your reasoning for voting RCow isn't all that great either. That tell doesn't exactly make either pie or ice more likely to be scum than the other. I don't disagree with the tell, so I don't have any intention of following you. It just isn't a tell against one or the other, so you jumping on it just seems like you could have jumped on it no matter which way the wagon fell. The washy, its wishy.
^^ yes. I was trying to articulate this, but this is a good way of putting it. what I meant by "soft". definitely a cautious entrance.

who replaced pie? is that the bbmolla slot? tough call there. jumping on RC is kind of silly.
SoS wrote: Looks kinda weaker than his usual stuff, but that's all I have right now.
SoS on pie. SoS also asks why my post was mentioned twice:
pie wrote:cause I fucked up while creating the wall somehow 0.0
this is strange to me on reread. my post was mentioned twice. once in the middle and once more at the end. just kind of a strange way to fuck up. my wall fuck ups are usually hitting submit early or messing up quote tags. pie screwing up in this manner just seems odd. like there was some serious cutting and pasting going on.

any thoughts on this, guys? in my experience, that kind of wall fuck up is abnormal.

middle of page 5. I have a few things to do tonight so I'm worling sporadically, but I hope to have a full read in before I'm out.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by don_johnson »

In post 1076, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1035, don_johnson wrote:bbmolla: can you respond to TV's statements regarding your play?
Which
he claims your style and attitude have changed between when you entered the game and when you were "cleared". the implication is that you may be an investigative immune gf.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I mean, tbh, me replacing in as a godfather and bussing my buddy for towncred sounds legit.

But why would I not use the seeming obvious town ness to get mislynch after mislynch? Why would I throw the game just by sitting here? The only reason why with me being town is cause I don't really know who scum is tbh.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by don_johnson »

the SoS/pie interactions don't look like scum/scum, though.

page 6
flameass wrote:Pie's 95 is probably in the top 10 bad posts of the year.
^^ I really can't understand why we can't get along. we see the same shit.
In post 135, Remembrance wrote:
In post 134, TunnelVision wrote: I'm coasting scum this game.
- Bauss -
FTFY
hayato looks terrible. its page 6 and he's questioning people on their RVS posts.

ICE's accusation of flameass isn't that bad. then flameass deflects it with ad hom. we talked about this before. ad hom =/= scummy in and of itself. but in certain context it can very well be...

the SoS/pie interaction seems soft. it was ok earlier, but its getting weird.

and here's frog:
frog wrote:Don Johnson's first few posts I do not like either, but WBO seems cool.
didn't like my posts. but WBO seems cool.
In post 91, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:Hai. First normal game.
VOTE: hayatoBL

YOU.
In post 93, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:Sorry for being lazy, my computer wouldn't load the website for the LONGEST FRICKEN TIME. I plan to catch up on stuffs soon.
In post 137, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:
@ Mod, I'd like to be replaced.

My connection with this website is in and out, and too many peoples to track. I'm going to do another noob game.
^^ WBO/Aegor's posting in its entirety.

I will not quote my posts up until that point unless anyone requests it. but here's this:
frog wrote:Don Johnson's initial posts are lacklustre given the content and read as a very late RVS
^^ my first posts
were
late RVS and this was actually addressed and explained in the thread previously.

so what's so "cool" about WBO?

frog also jumps the pie wagon. pretty sure its either ICE or pie at this time. he votes pie, states he may think ICE is scum. hm.

aegor's opening post unvotes hayato. of course, this was an rvs vote I believe, so not a strong associative there. but WBO being noob certainly begs the question of scum voting partners in RVS.

top of page 8.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by don_johnson »

meh. just tried to watch "dead man". gonna get some sleep then work tomorrow, so i'll be back on this tomorrow night. biggest thing sticking out in my mind is that odd intro from frog. but we'll see.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:36 am

Post by TunnelVision »

Anybody interested in swapping this wagon around to Hayato? Don's been doing some things that strike me as town, since he got run up.

Hayato on the other hand, one of the things about him that I couldn't put my finger on was he was arguing about things in hindsight that weren't worth discussing (IMO.) I pegged it as lost townie, looking for traction. But I reread and I'm having trouble with it. Maybe it's actually just scum trying to contribute and appear invovled/helpful while not actually doing anything.

Don at this point, is trying. His frustration/rage seemed genuine, and though it would normally be null... his refusal to claim, and essential rage quit (just lynch me) seemed town. As scum, his win con requires him to fight all the way (if he's the last remaining scum) but as town he knows sometimes you get lynched for the greater good.

I've been doing some meta diving, which I rarely do. Flameaxe, can you point me to a completed scum game you played here on this board?

- Bauss -
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Stop wasting your time on meta'ing Flameaxe and get to the real issues.
Eek
!
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:17 am

Post by TunnelVision »

In post 1083, My Milked Eek wrote:Stop wasting your time on meta'ing Flameaxe and get to the real issues.
What are the real issues as you see them?
"Bauss is cooler than Rank." - Varsoon
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Mac »

HayatoBL [L-3] - don_johnson, My Milked Eek,
TunnelVision -
My Milked Eek -
don_johnson [L-2]
- frog, ChannelDeliBird, HayatoBL,
Flameaxe [L-4] - Flameaxe,
frog -
ChannelDeliBird -
Bbmolla -

Not Voting: Bbmolla, TunnelVision,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-01-28 17:53:21) from now.

frog is V/LA until the 28th.

hayatoBL is V/LA until the 27th.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Flameaxe »

In post 1083, My Milked Eek wrote:Stop wasting your time on meta'ing Flameaxe and get to the real issues.
Thanks, Eek <3
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:01 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1084, TunnelVision wrote:
What are the real issues as you see them?
issues
don - hayato - you
Eek
!
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 am

Post by hayatoBL »

@don

Spoiler:
In post 1029, don_johnson wrote:consider this my refusal to claim. you guys are idiots.
hayatoBL wrote:To your post :

Okay. You accuse me of defending/stalling. I said I wasn’t. Arguments were presented. No need to make it sound like you have new points.

In post 997, don_johnson wrote:
heyato wrote:Although, this does not prove I’m town, but it shattered your reasoning for thinking I’m scum.
not so much. it seems more like you are arguing that you wouldn't be that stupid as scum. maybe you were hoping eek would claim tracker or something not so definitive. in fact, I think if you go back and look at the context of when you made that statement, eek hadn't really said much of anything. if my memory serves, I noticed your "role knowledge claim" before I noticed eek's.
So, you noticed my role knowledge claim first, but voted on Aegor anyway?
that's nice how you twist events. me noticing your claim and voting aegor have nothing to do with each other.
hayato wrote:

that said,
none of this clears you in a multi-ball or third party set-up
. so I rescind my earlier statement: these are not very good points.
This doesn’t clear me from multi-ball or third party setups. True. But your whole case revolves around me being Aegor and SoS scum-partners, doesn’t it?
yes. currently I believe you are third scum. your defense does not clear you in other set-ups. once again, two statements that have nothing to do with each other. you are running misdirection. my point here is pretty clear. in fact you quoted it:
don wrote:I think you are scum who fucked up and had two weak ass teammates. or you are an sk. there is a chance you are misguided town
if scum is outside of my aforementioned group, take a close look at CDB. but I'm pretty sure its hayato.

adios.

No. I’m just wondering how in a non-lylo situation, you noticing my “role claim info” before MME’s would make you cast your vote on Aegor.

I understood the bolded part as: “Your(hayato’s) arguments only clear you from being 3rd-team member, but none of this clears you in a multi-ball or third party set-up.” That’s why I responded that way.

Your whole case was about me defending SoS and Aegor. If you assume we have a different setup than a 3-member-mafia, then you have no case on me at all.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 am

Post by hayatoBL »

@CDB
Didn’t anybody else notice?
In post 1030, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1010, BBmolla wrote:CDB, chat with me please, I think Don is a shitty lynch.
I can't carry off a protracted conversation for another two days or so yet but please do talk to me. I haven't read any of the walls but I do admit that the sheer volume of stuff don is posting probably means that he doesn't fit the mould of the player for whom I thought I was voting. As of now I'm in the 'holy fuck, I'm going back and forth on my read like a dachshund on a yo-yo' as regards Hayato but I guess that's the only other alternative as I have townreads standing on Flameaxe and Frog, plus Tunnel's not for today.

“I want to talk more about don and hayato. I think don is probably a bad lynch but I’ll keep my vote on don just in case TV wants to hammer. If that happens I don’t have to talk about don and hayato.”

“I haven’t read any of the walls, but somehow without reading I’m going back and forth on my read like a dachshund on a yo-yo' as regards Hayato”

It seems it’s either me or don for Today’s lynch, but I want your response to this. If you don’t have time Today, please respond to this Tomorrow, with or without me.

Can anybody who survives tomorrow, take a look at this and make him respond, (in case I get lynched or killed)? Thanks.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 am

Post by hayatoBL »

@don

Only NOW you’ve decided to stop tunnelling me and expand your view on the game… :(
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 am

Post by hayatoBL »

Anyway. Our time is running out. (You can't push it underground... :D )

With a little over 24 hours left right now, not much can be done.

TV thinks my-wagon is better than don’s. If anyone among frog, Flameaxe or CDB thinks the same, I will claim. With so little time left, I won’t wait for the intent to hammer.

I might be doing some reading, but would probably not find anything new as I have scoured the thread a few days past. Maybe I’ll just ISO TV and CDB.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:25 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Post coming tomorrow (but in plenty of time to deal with deadline stuff) as I am super super tired after getting home from the Reckoning

Hayato, this is me explicitly promising to at least acknowledge the post to which you wanted a response
#greenshirtthursdays
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by don_johnson »

WBO=Aegor=scum

is no one interested in frog's opening post? whatevz.

I didn't realize deadline was so close. I will get in here for more tonight, just have to work around dinner and a movie.

hayato:
hayato wrote:1.
No. I’m just wondering how in a non-lylo situation, you noticing my “role claim info” before MME’s would make you cast your vote on Aegor.
what makes you think me noticing your role knowledge claim before mme's has anything to do with why I voted aegor? this is a non-sequitur or some type of logical fallacy and you seem to be unable to let it go. one has nothing to do with the other. you originally stated that me being on the aegor wagon was of little consequence because mme had claimed role knowledge. the fact is, mme did not claim any role knowledge. he was playing it coy imo. I noticed your bullshit "I have reason to believe aegor is town" craptastic scumbuddy defense before I noticed mme's claim of knowledge. i didn't vote aegor because of anything you said. i noted that you claimed conflicting role knowledge. imo mme was a more trustworthy source of info.
hayato wrote:2.
I understood the bolded part as: “Your(hayato’s) arguments only clear you from being 3rd-team member, but none of this clears you in a multi-ball or third party set-up.” That’s why I responded that way.
your arguments seemed to clear you as third team member, but when i reread your post i realized it didn't. and none of it clears you in a 3rd party set up, so your post was junk. but that's my opinion.

does seriously no one find it odd that frog referred to WBO/Aegor as "cool" when they had literally posted nothing the entire day?

i'll be back in a bit, starting where i left off at page 8.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by don_johnson »

flameaxe 176 could be an opinion, or could be a soft defense of a scumslot.

why?
rem wrote:Ad populum is a logical fallacy.
meh. moving on.
rem wrote:@Aegor, as a wiseman once said: Don't buddy me.
^^ scumchat?
pie wrote:I'm mostly in watch-and-see mode with SoS. there was a post GIF made that seemed like town him and I figured if either of them recognized the parallel I'd feel comfortable with an early town read on them. but seems it didn't work
^^ easy way to halfway your scumbuddy.

post 200 top of page 9 makes me think it could easily be between frog and hayato at this point. its a good post from the perspective of frogtown, but it could easily be frogscum picking on a couple weak townies(pie and hayato). Though the post pings town, coupled with frog's bizarre opening post which remains unexplained, i have to say he is sitting right atop my scum list with hayato atm.

moving on...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by don_johnson »

and then TV calls all the fights TvT. contributes nothing. still waiting for that double bus that people say clears TV.

maybe SoS is the first vote in 205? seems pretty easy and could easily be scum on scum. i seriously hope that is not part of the TVtown case.

Aegor quotes the same post SoS does, but doesn't vote.

here is TV:
In post 212, TunnelVision wrote:
In post 202, Mac wrote:Pieguyn [L-3] - Sound of Silence, RadiantCowbells, Remembrance, frog
Pieguyn, you town? If you are, there's at least one scumball on your wagon (and I don't think it's RadiantCowbells.)
In post 202, Mac wrote:ICEninja [L-4] - My Milked Eek, don_johnson, Mephistopheles
Same goes for you ICEninja. Also, is that ICE like frozen water or ICE like Immigration Customs Enforcement? There's some illegal foreigners in this mix methinks.

Also of note... nobody else thinks Remembrance is scummy? Nobody else with a gut scum read on him?
In post 208, ICEninja wrote:Also, Rank'n'Bauss need to use this for their avatar:
I don't get the joke. Sad Bauss.

- Bauss -
that's a pretty soft post and probably the first post that comes anywhere near content. and basically all it is is throwing a bunch of shit at the wall. now he just needs to wait and see what sticks. welcome to the lynchpool.
flamingjackass wrote:If only there was something that would point to this... like a vote?
^^ just quoting this because its kind of funny. here flame seems to be implying that a vote is, oh, i don't know... direction. but in my case earlier my post had no direction even though it had a vote. flame you are either scum or a giant dumbass. moving on...

frog's points on this page ring town. make pie look scum. especially the misquote pointed out in 246.

the sheer amount of conversation going on between aegor and frog reads as either town/town or opposite alignments. given that aegor is scum, frogscum seems to move farther away here. i still want an explanation of the opening post. if just for shits and giggles.

okay. top of page 11.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by don_johnson »

RC wrote:I wasn't reaction testing at all and I stand by my case. Aegor, why are you chainsawing?
^^ this was in reference to the pie defense. in all honesty, innocent results at this time should have no bearing on our decision. with two goons flipped and a doc, 2 shot cop, and what is most likely a one shot vig outed, odds are that gf is in play and that gf is immune to investigations, not bullets. seems most balanced scenario imo. but whatevz. bbmolla can keep drawing breath.

pie 257 is pretty horrible. lots of catch phrases. no meat.

meh. gotta get to dinner.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: tunnelvision

i can go hayato too, but i haven't seen anything to clear TV. SoS has there vote just parked on TV for a bit. i wish i had more time to read, but i thought we had more time to deadline. I will try and get more done here, but i fear I'm running out of time. and to think, i could have started 12 hours earlier if someone could have just cooperated. :roll:

reading a little now then its bedtime.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by don_johnson »

hm. i forgot that hayato had defended ice too. maybe hayato is just a chronic defender. page 12...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by don_johnson »

TV ignores the pressure from SoS.