Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 549, Zdenek wrote:Bulbazak, doesn't it surprise you that I'm town reading you?
A little bit. You always tend to read me as scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 1.11

Chevre (8) - OhGodMyLife, Garmr, emogirl123, Maestro, Sotty7, Aegor, Nobody Special, Albert B. Rampage
emogirl123 (3) - Bulbazak, Brian Skies, kabooooom
Garmr (2) - emeraldemon, The Goodfather
The Goodfather (1) - Slandaar
Albert B. Rampage (1) - yessiree

Not voting (4) - Acidic_TACO, Chevre, Tebow, Zdenek

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 4th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-04 20:00:00)).
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:37 am

Post by emogirl123 »

What? What are you guys talking about? No one gave a case for Maenara other than saying her posts are bad. Maestro quoted that post and said it was bad. Sotty and OGML both supported a lynch of her. I'm saying their reasons for doing so is a policy lynch at best since I gave an example of how the post in question could have came from a town mindset. No one explained why Maenara was scummy. I had the most votes at that time, and Maestro said my reasons for defending her were bad. If I were to lynch Maenara, it would be a policy lynch due to her post in question, since I didn't scum read that slot at all.

ABR what did you mean by overconfident? I misinterpreted, well at least I think I misinterpreted it at the time. I thought you were referring to my post count, which you didn't mention now. You say that my stance towards Maenara was overconfident, but NS shared a similar viewpoint but lacked a reason. How was I being more overconfident than NR when I gave a reason for townreading the slot when NR didn't?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

After rereading through a bit I finally figured out that my opinions are based on crap...
Not sure what to make of the quick wagons as people just seem to be in the mood to lynch and its too early for me to really see how people play to make sure they aren't scum but just odd people...like Albert.
Also bump was gotten, was dealing with schoolwork.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 552, emogirl123 wrote:What? What are you guys talking about? No one gave a case for Maenara other than saying her posts are bad. Maestro quoted that post and said it was bad. Sotty and OGML both supported a lynch of her. I'm saying their reasons for doing so is a policy lynch at best since I gave an example of how the post in question could have came from a town mindset. No one explained why Maenara was scummy. I had the most votes at that time, and Maestro said my reasons for defending her were bad. If I were to lynch Maenara, it would be a policy lynch due to her post in question, since I didn't scum read that slot at all.

ABR what did you mean by overconfident? I misinterpreted, well at least I think I misinterpreted it at the time. I thought you were referring to my post count, which you didn't mention now. You say that my stance towards Maenara was overconfident, but NS shared a similar viewpoint but lacked a reason. How was I being more overconfident than NR when I gave a reason for townreading the slot when NR didn't?
Why do you think that I said that I would suspect NS if you were town?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 547, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 531, yessiree wrote:If emogirl flips scum, we will know bulbazak is full of shit.
You're going to have to explain this one, because me being full of crap after having been proved right doesn't make sense to me.
yeah sorry I retract this one. I derped.

What I meant to say was "If she flips town, treat her reads with more credibility and we will know bulbazak is full of shit on the emo/garmr read. If she flips scum, sheep bulbazak like a bitch."
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:28 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 554, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why do you think that I said that I would suspect NS if you were town?
You are saying that I knew Maenara was town and acted overconfident because of it. This should also apply to NS. Just because I stated the reason why and NS didn't shouldn't make your vote on me justified.

Why are you focusing on whether or not Maenara is a policy lynch or not? She has provided meta where she called someone VI and wanted a policy lynch. She also made it clear that she does not want to join in on the discussion because my posts were all self centred (misrep) and a waste of her time. It's a policy lynch in my eyes, and I'm not even advocating a policy lynch. What is the problem? My viewpoint on whether or not someone is a policy lynch? I'm not even pushing for the policy lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I don't even...what are you talking about?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 am

Post by emogirl123 »

No idea. I'm on my phone. Maenara is a policy lynch! I don't see why you are calling me overconfident when NS did the same thing as I did. The differences I am aware of is that I gave a reason for why Maenara could be town and you had your vote on me which you needed to justify to remain there.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 548, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
>Could you call the few gems that Maenara posted as good? the underlying intentions and motivations as town? No way. Therefore, can you policy lynch Maenara? Yes you can.<

This doesn't make any sense. If you think that an underlying intention is scummy, how can you then go and classify that as a policy lynch? You're voting them because you think their posts don't have a town motivation, which is the opposite of a policy lynch. You're defending emogirl using her own logic, which doesn't work, because it sounds like something she pulled out of the grass.
Just to clarify, I'm not trying to defend emogirl. I did not like the way you attacked emogirl; I find it scummy.

Again, that's not the focus here. The focus here is the fact that you called out on emogirl for treating the potential Maenara's lynch as a policy one AT BEST, when you did not find Maenara scummy. Which is odd, considering her reasoning for treating it as a policy lynch has been presented in

>Apart from this, why is lynching someone because he/she being overconfident is a good scumhunting technique?<

This question is loaded. I was voting for emogirl because she looked like she knew more than a VT would. She apparently knows that Maenara is town, based on the few posts you pointed out. I found that scummy. She shouldn't be that confident that Maenara is town, nor should she call her a policy lynch, it's contradictory and something that scum would say.

>Why do you dismiss the fact that a pro-town player cannot act with confidence as well?<

This is a blatant strawman. Do you actually want an answer?
Yeah, because apparently you automatically default "townreading people based on meta" to "scum with extra info" WITHOUT context. And that's lazy.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

Chevre bothers me a bit - I can see how his vote and his progression of thoughts on emogirl bother some people. Howver, reading over his posts, he doesn't seem to have any particularly strong reads, and he has explained that emogirl confuses him. In light of this, vote and subsequent unvote of emogirl make sense. On the other hand, I rather dislike that he has not explained what sort of information he plans to get out of an emogirl lynch. I particularly would like to see what specific information he thinks we would have if she were to flip town.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Albert's a slow start this game but that could be outside influences.

After a reread and thinking the game through from a new angle
I want a Brian
I think I only ever seen Brian as town and he was a lot better in those games because he actually stated his own opinion instead of what his doing now. His posting style has changed he usually tears apart a post but now his big walls don't so much

Out of post
I am a town read
get the feeling of a emo town read by the way you acted to kaboom not to sure on this one through
no sign of any scum reads.

a free town read to acidic because he figured out what you were thinking?
confused about what you thought of my post 94
Your comments to emo aren't giving her a town or scum read in this post they seem to be giving her question?
You like bulbs logic yet you didn't like Aegors post 129 they are basically saying the same thing but bulb also adding I tried to misrep aegor in some form. Also about some thing about emo knowing my alignment and that makes me scum partners with her somehow. There's more than one reason to defend a read as scum or town If she's town she genuinely thinks I'm town and if she scum she knows I'm town and and defended me to get some free town cred but did it prematurely. I thought it was the latter before but now I'm not so sure. I know your not the type to not think about all the options either
Oh you got a town read on bulba.

Post 474 didn't have much in read wise or much important information so this was hardest for me to analyze

Just a null read on manera which I can understand since last game we had together with manera miller... Oh and a town read from omgl this one has a least a bit better reasoning than the acidic taco one.
Rest were discredits and questions which probably won't go anywhere. Only question I liked the one about NS's town block and I'm not even sure if that was asked before.

UNVOTE: chev

VOTE: Brian skies

(I could still do a chev lynch but I am more confident in a Brian one now.)
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 am

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 521, Sotty7 wrote:How has it worked twice? He was a big push behind the start of the emo but he was the 4th vote on a momentum wagon of Cherve. What do you think about him being on both wagons? As for your point on Brain Skies, I could see him as scum. His catch up posts aren't really bringing anything to the table and he might as well just jump in the deep in rather than spend forever on out of date catch posts to make it look like he is doing some work. He seems to be asking a lot of empty questions rather than scum hunting.
Offtopic, your pic and ohgodmylife's look too similar, I keep confusing you two.

In my memory Maestro called out Chevre's vote right away, but it was actually Maenara's vote he called out (), so I was wrong about the second wagon.

Maestro feels kinda town to me, at least I feel like I can understand the intention behind his posts and his votes. This game is really complicated to follow, but I have a slight townread on you and ohgodmylife, and a slight scumread on Chevre, although that's probably 75% sheeping. Garmr ignored my questions to him, so clearly my vote is ineffective where it sits.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

Aegor
, what did you think were Garmr's motivations behind attacking you without having voted you?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Aegor »

I would be fine with a Garmr lynch, especially because he never actually concluded his case against me once he effed up the quote tags.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Aegor »

In direct response to your question, my vote was low-hanging fruit for a mislynch at that point in the game.
M A S Q U E R A D E
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 561, Garmr wrote:Albert's a slow start this game but that could be outside influences.

After a reread and thinking the game through from a new angle
I want a Brian
I think I only ever seen Brian as town and he was a lot better in those games because he actually stated his own opinion instead of what his doing now. His posting style has changed he usually tears apart a post but now his big walls don't so much

Out of post
I am a town read
get the feeling
of a emo town read by the way you acted to kaboom not to sure on this one through
no sign of any scum reads.

a free town read to acidic because he figured out what you were thinking?
confused about what you thought of my post 94
Your comments to emo aren't giving her a town or scum read in this post they seem to be giving her question?
You like bulbs logic yet you didn't like Aegors post 129 they are basically saying the same thing but bulb also adding I tried to misrep aegor in some form. Also about some thing about emo knowing my alignment and that makes me scum partners with her somehow. There's more than one reason to defend a read as scum or town If she's town she genuinely thinks I'm town and if she scum she knows I'm town and and defended me to get some free town cred but did it prematurely. I thought it was the latter before but now I'm not so sure. I know your not the type to not think about all the options either
Oh you got a town read on bulba.

Post 474 didn't have much in read wise or much important information so this was hardest for me to analyze

Just a null read on manera which I can understand since last game we had together with manera miller... Oh and a town read from omgl this one has a least a bit better reasoning than the acidic taco one.
Rest were discredits and questions which probably won't go anywhere. Only question I liked the one about NS's town block and I'm not even sure if that was asked before.

UNVOTE: chev

VOTE: Brian skies

(I could still do a chev lynch but I am more confident in a Brian one now.)
there is a difference between
saying what you mean
, and
meaning what you say.

after reading this post, i get a strong gut feeling that
this post is neither of those things.
Sounds forced and wishy washy.

my vote stays on you.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 564, Aegor wrote:I would be fine with a Garmr lynch, especially because he never actually concluded his case against me once he effed up the quote tags.
I found that confusing, but my impression was that he mixed up you and Acidic_TACO, and that was the source of most the issues between the two of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

@Aegors response
The fact you describes yourself as low hanging fruit is a bit pathetic in my book. If your town step up your game. If you see yourself as low hanging fruit at least try to hang higher. I think there's only one game I didn't struggle my hardest as town to keep myself from being mislynched (Out of the games I was being scum read) don't use it as a excuse.

@Good father
What sounds wishy washy. Point to me the bits you don't like tell me whats wrong with it, what you don't like ect. Don't be a lazy bear because with out pushing and prodding you won't get in any information out of post you don't like or be able to push your lynches effectively. I could say the same thing about every single post in the game and it won't make a difference. It produces no pressure,Information anything. Give reasoning behind your post please.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 553, Acidic_TACO wrote:After rereading through a bit I finally figured out that my opinions are based on crap...
Not sure what to make of the quick wagons as people just seem to be in the mood to lynch and its too early for me to really see how people play to make sure they aren't scum but just odd people...like Albert.
what opinions of yours are you talking about, because I don't see any?

you claimed you voted Aegor as a RV, I viewed it as jumping on a low-hanging fruit. If it was to reaction test Aegor, I would have viewed as null. In you tried to pass it off as a RV and unvoted seeing it's not gaining any momentum, that's scummy as hell.

For starters, opinion on emogirl? opinion on Chevre?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 562, emeraldemon wrote:
In post 521, Sotty7 wrote:How has it worked twice? He was a big push behind the start of the emo but he was the 4th vote on a momentum wagon of Cherve. What do you think about him being on both wagons? As for your point on Brain Skies, I could see him as scum. His catch up posts aren't really bringing anything to the table and he might as well just jump in the deep in rather than spend forever on out of date catch posts to make it look like he is doing some work. He seems to be asking a lot of empty questions rather than scum hunting.
Offtopic, your pic and ohgodmylife's look too similar, I keep confusing you two.

In my memory Maestro called out Chevre's vote right away, but it was actually Maenara's vote he called out (), so I was wrong about the second wagon.

Maestro feels kinda town to me, at least I feel like I can understand the intention behind his posts and his votes. This game is really complicated to follow, but I have a slight townread on you and ohgodmylife, and a slight scumread on Chevre, although that's probably 75% sheeping. Garmr ignored my questions to him, so clearly my vote is ineffective where it sits.
Tbh I saw your question was going to answer it then I had to do something and forgot about it. The question itself doesn't apply much pressure and the information gained will be minimal if I answer in a certain way. But if you want my answer It's mostly because I was/ still am having doubts about the emo wagon and am unsure about it and saw chevs post 387 and it ticked scum. I answered why it ticked scum in my response to it 393. So doubt on emo and that post 393 was why my vote switched.

Also I get the feeling your scum read on me isn't very strong and your vote isn't very committed so I don't feel pressured in any sense. Maybe change up your tone of your posts. Your questions were good through.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 568, Garmr wrote:The fact you describes yourself as low hanging fruit is a bit pathetic in my book. If your town step up your game. If you see yourself as low hanging fruit at least try to hang higher. I think there's only one game I didn't struggle my hardest as town to keep myself from being mislynched (Out of the games I was being scum read) don't use it as a excuse.
I never said I was low-hanging fruit. I said my vote was. That does not mean my vote was bad; it means that it is able to be easily targeted for a mislynch. Anyway, question answered.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 569, yessiree wrote:
In post 553, Acidic_TACO wrote:After rereading through a bit I finally figured out that my opinions are based on crap...
what opinions of yours are you talking about, because I don't see any?

you claimed you voted Aegor as a RV, I viewed it as jumping on a low-hanging fruit. If it was to reaction test Aegor, I would have viewed as null. In you tried to pass it off as a RV and unvoted seeing it's not gaining any momentum, that's scummy as hell.

For starters, opinion on emogirl? opinion on Chevre?
My opinions in my head? They're my opinions, I'm not sure what you mean by what opinions. If its because I haven't shared them then the answer would be along the lines of second guessing myself. I don't post something I'm not sure 100% unless there's a special circumstance.
My vote was both a test of reaction and RV due to me not really paying attention to what was going on. I wasn't serious after all. If you look at my reason it was bullshit and ungrounded in reality. The only way it could be considered serious is if I pointed out real evidence that pointed to me he was scum.
I have opinions of everyone but right now they aren't presentable in a list like yours :lol:
Like I said I keep them to myself unless I'm sure of them.
emogirl? Leaning town cause of her experience on that poker site. Sites I played in the past are much different then here.
And another reason is because of the wagon that came up around her just didn't smell right.
Chevre? I dunno, the wagon that came up around him was the fastest one I've ever seen, can't say scum did it for a fact because he wasn't really in danger. If he is scum then the wagon might have been made by the scum to let him gain trust or something...I can have really weird ideas...

My plan is to wait til next day unless something comes up because I have a really out there idea and it depends on who survives the night.
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Tebow »

Vote: Chevre

Still support this wagon. Didn't want a derphammer, but I don't want it to slip away either. Don't have time to do a full response to yessiree... let's just say that 'Could equally be town or scum' describes a player who's a good day one lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Garmr »

@Good father

Also If you don't see the point I'm building up to with all those posts then you need to learn flow and how to read in context better. I'm waiting for brian's response to see why i'm reading him as scum then here's the point. Also the fact his throwing town reads around which can easily take back and some of his posts are straight out discredits which make no sense to do as they will lead no where.

Most of the question will lead to dead ends and won't bring relevant information at all and some easily skipped. If if skipped irrelvant ones like
In post 473, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 93, Aegor wrote:
In post 92, The Goodfather wrote:@aegor, I just got a pm saying something about townies and my favorite flavor of ice cream... If you're intent on going down in flames, try not to drag the nearest idiot with you(that would happen to be me...)
Take it to our QT. No one is going down in flames.
Is this going to be one of those games where the scum-team is going to be extremely cheeky, or the town wants to set themselves as lynchbait?
or
In post 473, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 95, Chevre wrote:Vote: Brian Skies because what a silly username!
What if it's my real name, though?
He would of saved a lot of time the fact he does this is giving the illusion of packing more information in his post.

I don't remember brian fluffing around so much.

Also where are the scum reads they are absent from his list he was 12 pages in and all he got where town like posts nothing scummy in the slightest? Nope not buying it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”