NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6798, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6795, Titus wrote:Poor Sakie doesn't wanna bus.
In post 6795, Titus wrote:Move on Sakura and scumhunt.
So am I scum or scumhunting.
Either way, as I said before I wouldn't put it past Gen to bus like that so at least you stay alive.
No. It says you are scum or NOT scumhunting.

In the abstract, yeah. It's possible Gen did that. Look at the board though. They'd have to keep RC alive to keep Gen alive and RC alive bones the scumteam. The only possible move to make was to try and get a mislynch off. Pushing for RC was much less likely to be successful than pushing for me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:02 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6797, Titus wrote:That wasn't the context. You accused me of being fake with the paranoia. I was assuming that was due to the speech differences. I said I was a little tipsy. Hence the speech difference from my earlier posting. I've been paranoid of geists since the start of coming in.
Are you still tipsy 'cause this makes no sense.

First, I had not accused you of your paranoia being fake. I was rather convinced that Gen was scum yesterday and was worried that his weaksause attack on Geists day 1 could be some early distancing. You came in and said "Well at least you're seeing the paranoia." which sounds like you agreeing with me. Then I said "this is derpy as fuck coming from Fery." and you are just kinda "oh she's drunk."

Now today you tell me you are paranoid of her for not voting scumGen after you wrote it off as her being drunk and then you tell me that I'm taking things out of context wich I am not.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:04 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Considering that Gen could have easily gotten RC lynched (Gen had more town cred than RC) I wouldn't but it past him to try and bus/distance you.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:07 am

Post by geists »

In post 6712, geists wrote:
In post 6711, Titus wrote:
In post 6709, geists wrote:
In post 6699, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's no way mafia would have attempted to kill Generic last night, and I jailed him for a no kill so let's lynch him now.
I'm having some hella serious thoughts about boys who cry wolf.
Shit like this makes NO sense, which is why I think you could be scum.

Both Prophy and Geists back off from this. If RC is lying, we lynch him. It makes sense.
In my last completed game with RC he faked a cop guilty on another player. He happened to be right about the player, but I take an extremely dim view of players who fake guilty results and am extremely fucking cautious with them afterwards. Especially when they flat out tell me they'll do it again in future games.
That was the last ffery post of day 4. The rest of what was posted was Nati. He thought generic was scum, but wanted to make a policy statement about RC. I'd probably have voted generic after his counterclaim, but I totally get Nati's stance and admire his mafia principles.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:13 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6767, Titus wrote:
In post 6764, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6758, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 6757, Generic wrote:Scared of you? Why?

Again what have you got to lose being lynched if you are town Titus?
A better question is what have you got to lose by being lynched? I mean, sure we lose a PR if you are town, but that is two scum in the bag (RC/Titus) for the price of losing a PR. That is a risk I am willing to take.
but Titus not calling you out for this when she called me out last game (where she was town) makes me go :shifty:
Which head what game?

I am calling Generic out. *headscratch*
Oh like its super hard to tell me and GIF apart...
In post 7255, Titus wrote:I do agree with TSO justifying a town lynch in advance is pretty scummy.
Here you are in FEA calling be scummy for not caring what TSO flipped as.

F-16 pretty much didn't care if GEN flipped town. Yet you didn't call out F-16. Why?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

F-16 isn't sure Generic is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:56 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

For my future reference, here's where I am at:

13 players, possibly 2-3 scum (I'll assume 3 just to be safe) just like in a Mini. I know I am town, Geists is town, GM is town, and Mara is town (I'll set aside the "Giests-scum-doc" paranoia and let it resolve itself). That leaves 3 scum in the remaining 9 players:

1) KBBQ
2) Sakura
3) Pieguyn
4) Norl
5) Titus
6) Proph
7) SAD
8) zMuffin
9) Casso

That's a good place to start re-evaluating everyone. I think there is a possibility that players I am townreading could be scum. I am most paranoid of Pieguyn. So, this is a good place to start from scratch.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:59 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

Hey GIF, lets PL Titus today.
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6778, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Prophylaxative
Why?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:07 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6510, Titus wrote:
In post 6507, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6506, Titus wrote:Rather than the melodrama, what about giving hard positions that are consistent with the fcts?
I already gave many stances
Casso, SAD, gm, geists, Mara are town.
You, SSK and Proph are scum.
Then, you seriously need to relook here. The scum team you are suggesting makes no plausible sense. We both came in and scumread each other immediately (well he is scum you are right on that). Would scum orchestrate a double replace bus? That doesn't make sense unless the scum team was boned. Given the mislynches and shots, that's far from the case. You are running from all signs shots and deaths point to SH scum and are trying to link m with your byddies.

Generic, it sounds like no matter what I would do, you were just going to scumread me for what Ceph did.
This post she's talking about her and proph not being scum together but doesn't talk about SSK. Does this point to Titus scum/proph town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6807, KoreanBBQ wrote:Hey GIF, lets PL Titus today.
Under what "policy"?

You're scum is not an acceptable policy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

**You're scum means Korean BBQ is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:16 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

So you want a 1v1 with us?
KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6810, Titus wrote:
Under what "policy"?
Under the policy of you might be scum and even if you are somehow town I couldn't careless as your play has been rather terrible.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

No. I want you to answer my question. You want me poilcied, which implies I am town. Under what policy do you want me lynched?

It should be pretty damn transparent that I'm town at this point.

If forcing you to answer my questions means a 1 v 1, I am all for it. You act like a scumfuck but somehow wound up on the right wagon. Why would you lynch Generic when he's pushing me as scum if you're so confident I am scum?

Also, I don't have to highlight every player to say Prophy/me scum together is bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6813, KoreanBBQ wrote:
In post 6810, Titus wrote:
Under what "policy"?
Under the policy of you might be scum and even if you are somehow town I couldn't careless as your play has been rather terrible.
Now, that's bullshit. You were starting to see the possibility of gesits being scum, a possibility that I have pushed for. Yet, I'm playing terribly.

In the rare event I am reading the game totally wrong, my play hasn't been terrible. Your PL argument is nothing more than I don't agree with Titus so she has to die. That's freaking scummy dude.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:25 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6814, Titus wrote:No. I want you to answer my question. You want me poilcied,
which implies I am town.
lol no

Why would you lynch Generic when he's pushing me as scum if you're so confident I am scum?
If you are asking this with a straight face then you are very likely to be scum. Gen basically scumclaimed yesterday when he wanted to lynch you over what should have been confirmed scum RC FHPOV.
Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Prophylaxis »

In post 6791, Titus wrote:Prophy, are you trying to have me tunnel you? Naked voting me is REAL effective at doing that.

You should know I am not scum better than anyone. You fail to provide content that you said you'd do. Cherrypicking a vote is not a VCA. You have not given a lot of thoughts since your initial entry.

Meanwhile, I have pursued lines of inquiry, made bold claims, and generally scumhunted. People may not like my methods or conclusions but there's little question as to whether I provide what I promise.

Why should we believe you are town?
:shrug:

I've been trying to read through the thread in my spare time but reading it is taxing and boring. I've failed at reading you before (Ryuk) and Cephir's interactions with MafiaSSK earlier in the thread felt artificial. Until I catch up, I've been trying to get more content from the thread by interacting with everybody.

I'm not cherry picking your vote - if I see TOWN TOWN UNKNOWN TOWN TOWN on a lynch, I want that Unknown dead, even if I didn't have a scum read on them prior to that. I'd say 90%+ scum rate on clusters like that. It's very rare that 5 town will be on a lynch in a row, especially on town.

The early Stuffed Crust wagon was a good example of a wagon like that, since there are two flipped townies and two people I have townreads on. Cephir's vote is the odd man out. That's why I'm scumreading you, and you haven't given me a ton of reasons why I shouldn't.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

KBBQ, quit dodging. What about my play is terrible?

Prophy, nice made up stats. Day 1 has a high proportion of town, so town would have to cluster at somepoint. That's why VCA is a starting point but not an endall be all. If it was, the group would lynch Casso and Sakura no questions asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KoreanBBQ
KoreanBBQ
Goon
KoreanBBQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:00 am

Post by KoreanBBQ »

In post 6818, Titus wrote:KBBQ, quit dodging. What about my play is terrible?
I don't think you ever asked this so you accusing me of dodging is made up non sense. (or maybe I did miss it.)

It could be that I'm just really angry but your claim that I softclaimed vig was craptastic. try to use the deaths of Tammy, Des and Domo to paint Hana as scum was bad looking. 6801. But that's just what I remember.
Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Prophylaxis »

In post 6818, Titus wrote:KBBQ, quit dodging. What about my play is terrible?

Prophy, nice made up stats. Day 1 has a high proportion of town, so town would have to cluster at somepoint. That's why VCA is a starting point but not an endall be all. If it was, the group would lynch Casso and Sakura no questions asked.
"I'm scum, but your reasons suck"

Discrediting votal analysis is really the only way scum can defend themselves against it, so yeah.

I'll outline the case against Titus when I'm at a computer, but she's discrediting votal analysis and strawmanned my points against her, off the top of my head.
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Empire »

Day 5, Votecount 2
Titus (2)
-
Sakura Hana, Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis (2)
-
zMuffinMan, Titus

Not Voting (9)
-
geists, Casso the King of Seals, Ms Marangal, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, pieguyn, Norlkaz, KoreanBBQ, goodmorning, Ser Arthur Dayne

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline is on February 12th at 7:35 AM EST or in (expired on 2014-02-12 08:35:22).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Hey Nero, this Titus wagon needs more pushing and you're not on it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Titus »

Nice projection Prophy. I never said that vca isn't a vital tool. In fact, I am still annoyed with you for just cherrypicking one point. That's not vca. I am not strawmanning. Defending is not making a strawman. You are strawmanning my responses.

KBBQ, you may not agree with my analysis but being wrong doesn't mean scummy and you know it. You thought geists being scum was also ridculous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prophylaxis
Prophylaxis
Goon
Prophylaxis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Prophylaxis »

I will respond to you more in-depth soon.
In post 6818, Titus wrote: Prophy, nice made up stats.
In post 6823, Titus wrote:Nice projection Prophy.
Is there any reason why everything I say is "nice"?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”