Garmantz
Garmantz
Goon
Garmantz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Garmantz »

In post 1574, kuribo wrote:It was scummy because you have to accept that either A) HE THOUGHT HE WAS OUTTING A COP WHILE SOFTCLAIMING DOC or B) he only pretended to out a cop while pretending to softclaim doc. but in either case, suppose someone had taken it seriously? suppose he had been fucking counterclaimed? that's why it's scummy. say what you want, but

and it's scummy to call it a gambit because 1- as gambits go, it's pretty pisspoor, and 2- "lol but i was gambiting" or "testing for a reaction" is the mating call of scum who gets caught doing shit they shouldn't

at this point I won't weep for AJ and I'd settle as a compromise. AJ worries me enough that I could see it easily being a scum neighborizer

Garmr raised a serious question in the QT about AJ's assumptions regarding the setup and I worry that AJ knows more about the setup than the town

honestly i would prefer if wayne dies today, or hell even garmr just so that the shitstorm can be over with. i won't be voting garmr today, though. it's waynegg or AJ for me.
I wouldn't mind getting lynched at this point either but if I do get rid Of AJ before waynegg something just gives me the hibbe jibbes looking back at her.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1571, kuribo wrote:who wayne? absolutely

I don't see his "lol i was gambitting" as town in any fashion

he can rage about it, he can stomp his feet, he can call me a sheep, I don't give a fuck, it was scummy as hell the way he did it and double scummy to go "lololol just a gambit u idiotz"
And even though grmr is acting predictably as hell, moving off his death tunnel on me (to begrudgingly town reading me even), now that his plan for auto win tomorrow has been outed you see nothing to even question him about. Wow.

Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by kuribo »

BECAUSE GARMR ISN'T THE REASON I'M SCUM READING YOU

YOU DISINGENUOUS FUCK

for christ's sake man
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Garmantz
Garmantz
Goon
Garmantz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Garmantz »

In post 1576, waynegg wrote:
In post 1571, kuribo wrote:who wayne? absolutely

I don't see his "lol i was gambitting" as town in any fashion

he can rage about it, he can stomp his feet, he can call me a sheep, I don't give a fuck, it was scummy as hell the way he did it and double scummy to go "lololol just a gambit u idiotz"
And even though grmr is acting predictably as hell, moving off his death tunnel on me (to begrudgingly town reading me even), now that his plan for auto win tomorrow has been outed you see nothing to even question him about. Wow.

I said it's a possibility I didn't say you were town go fuck yourself.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 am

Post by mozamis »

OK, Kuribo says he is up for lynching AJ, as does Garmr.
I refuse to lynch Wayne. Anyone else could be scum, but my reads are quite weak. I think the two main problems with AJ are:
1) She claimed mason day 1 and she's still alive.
2) Her insistence that she was trying to "draw the night kill". Town perhaps shoudn't be "survivalistic", but none of us go into a game hoping to die. I'm struggling to see her receiving her Town Neighbourhood pm, and thinking "OK, i'll fake claim masons, and maybe I'll draw the NK". Most of us would get such a role PM and think "Ok, not a great power role, but a PR nonetheless, cool! I'll keep quiet about that".

I also really don't like the way she has town read Wayne for a long time, but is now gearing up to vote him anyway. For "a deal". Deals make me uneasy in mafia, because we have so little control over what's going to happen. Maybe we lynch Wayne, and Kuribo gets Nk'ed. Or maybe soemthing else happens (a weird nk, no nk, a fakeclaim etc etc) and we all get sidetracked and never get the chance to fulfil "The Deal". And we have just ended up lynching someone we all thought was town for no benefit.
Fuck that. We must at least TRY and lynch scum.
Bottom line: AJ could well be scum, and there is support for her lynch. There seems very little support for anyone else apart from Fitz (who I rule out because AJ suspects him) and Wayne (who is so town to me).

VOTE AJ
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Katsuki »

Sorry guys I will be
Semi-V/LA Sun-Thurs
, impromptu vegas business trip. >.>

Should probably throw the game into night tbh so I can miss less
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The Italian Airforce Frecce Tricolori display team in their Aermacchi MB-339 aircraft

Day 3 vote count 5

HavingFitz 3 - PeregrineV,Aunt Jemina, Red Ryu,
Aunt J 3 - havingfitz,Garmantz,mozamis
The Goodfather - 1 -inHimshallibe,
Garmantz 1- WayneGG,
mozamis 1 - Katsuki
WayneGG 1 - kuribo,

Not Voting

Goodfather

V/LA

Katsuki

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

(expired on 2014-02-04 15:47:06)

till Day 3 Landing
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:33 am

Post by The Goodfather »

Looking at the most recent VC, a few things become apparent:

1 -Waynegg's vote for garmantz accomplishes literally nothing, and takes away from his credibility as town imo

2 - same with kuribo's, katsuki, and inHimshallibe's votes.

3 - AJ is obviously a skilled player. I truly think she is scum. so my vote is going back to her

VOTE: AJ
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Katsuki »

That's fancy.

UNVOTE, VOTE: AJ
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1582, The Goodfather wrote:Looking at the most recent VC, a few things become apparent:

1 -Waynegg's vote for garmantz accomplishes literally nothing, and takes away from his credibility as town imo

3 - AJ is obviously a skilled player. I truly think she is scum. so my vote is going back to her

That's some pretty bad VC analysis considering I at least have been waiting for days for a VC.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:40 am

Post by kuribo »

My vote isn't useless, you scumfuck, it's on one oft scum reads

Now I wanna go back to powerfucking you just for that one
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:55 am

Post by havingfitz »

Weekend prod dodge. Will try to get something posted asap.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1546, Garmantz wrote:Kuribo I will need you to confirm this but in post 62 in the QT she mentions the possibility of three scum due to town having a severe lack of power. She then talks about the possibility of only having one other town roles this makes me think she knows more about the set up than someone in her position would know.
Setup design is quite literally my specialty, deary. I know balance. I know roles. I know theoretical numbers. And more than anything else, I can read situations. I can tell the strength of this town, and approximate the strength of the scum. This is not inside knowledge. This is simply practice. Especially with Jason-modded games. I'm willing to bet, in fact, that I not only know more about the setup than any other town player, but also know more about the setup than the scum.
In post 1573, mozamis wrote:@ AJ - you said you would consider lynching Garmr. You going to do that? Someone you think MIGHT be scum has to better than someone you "almost certain is town" i.e Wayne.
If you switch back over, deary, yes.
In post 1579, mozamis wrote:2) Her insistence that she was trying to "draw the night kill". Town perhaps shoudn't be "survivalistic", but none of us go into a game hoping to die. I'm struggling to see her receiving her Town Neighbourhood pm, and thinking "OK, i'll fake claim masons, and maybe I'll draw the NK". Most of us would get such a role PM and think "Ok, not a great power role, but a PR nonetheless, cool! I'll keep quiet about that".
If there is one thing you should have learned by now, mozzy, it is that I am not most players. I am Auntie. This was a hold-over of my plan from the beginning, deary. The plan was to neighborize kuribo, and then neighborize DGB and die night two. Failing that, to get lynched day three and leave kuribo and DGB with a chat. Not my best plan of all time, but a way to turn a role that would normally be useless and turn it into something useful. So, yes. I was planning on dying. I always plan to die as town, and early.
I also really don't like the way she has town read Wayne for a long time, but is now gearing up to vote him anyway. For "a deal". Deals make me uneasy in mafia, because we have so little control over what's going to happen.
Ask yourself why I as scum would not simply continue to white knight neggy. I am alright with a neggy lynch because my townread on neggy is not absolute. He
could
be scum, especially given kuribo's insistence, even though I am of the overall belief he is not. Furthermore, if I am correct about neggy being town, his death can serve a purpose if it
is
controlled. His death is far from optimal. However, compromising onto him can serve to clarify things. It can give direction.

My full claim and a summary of my reads and actions is coming next post.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1582, The Goodfather wrote:Looking at the most recent VC, a few things become apparent:

Well, you know, except for the part where grmr is scum and should have died.

Auntie, you better do some serious talking to Kuribo since it's pretty plain scum never intended to lynch me today. I called their bluff and they backed way off. They just wanted to discredit and set me up for tomorrow after all it seems. I did read that right then, yes?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: fitz

Goodfather ~ you're voting town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

My plane is the concorde, and I am a two-shot neighborizer. I breadcrumbed this here:
In post 33, Aunt Jemina wrote:VOTE: kuribo.

Step away from your busted-ass vehicle and
just
put your hands on your head, you bug! ;)
Emphasis added. I found a Men In Black video, inserted the quote, but added a piece to the line that was not originally there. This was meant to hint at the true quote being from the third Men In Black, from
Just
Boris. Who was played by Jemaine Clement, known better as being part of...Flight of the Conchords. I announced this at the beginning of the quicktopic, explaining my plan.

By the end of my readthrough on the 16th, I had formed a strong townread on DGB, and formulated my plan to neighborize her and kuribo, who I was townreading even when I originally voted him. This is also where I announce my plan in the quicktopic. If you could not tell, we do in fact have daytalk (a fact which leads me to believe the scum do not, off of my previous experience with jason as a mod).

On the 9th, talks result now with kuribo there. I do my first analysis of the Tilly wagon, concluding that Katsuki/Grinny/Vekky are the likely scum candidates in there and that Tussy/mozzy are the likely scum candidates off. I also ask kuribo to take a look at You Could Be Anyone mafia, to see how I treat the role as scum. kuribo gives his reads (that were opposite mine save Katsuki, Ryu, and Masky) and some (not very accurate) setup spec. We agree DGB likely only had one scum are in her sights. The next day, mozzy went from someone I was absolutely convinced was sour into someone I was reasonably sure was sweet, because of the strength in mozzy's D2 posting. After the modkill, we discuss Goody's scumminess, and I discuss my neighborize targets, worried that Neggy/Ryu/Garmr would be nightkilled. I discuss my alternative options of Grinny and fitzy, and why I did not wish to select them. kuribo suggested either mozzy or Ryu. I submitted the Garmr neighborize, promising to explain it after the night had ended. (I did not wish to be neighborizing the player the scum nightkilled, for I feared it would waste my shot.)

When deadline had passed, I explained that I neighborized them for the advantages of having five players in there instead of three. (Theoretically.) We briefly discuss neggy voting the dead Tussy, and I give my reads again. After the Garmr posts in there and the Garmantz posts in here, I become worried that I did neighborize scum. (Again, having just overcome my fear of kuribo.)

The majority of kuribo's posting his reads has to deal with him calling most players lurkers, and neither town nor scum. Garmr scumreads Katsuki, Grinny, and Goody. (Coincidentally, I now believe none of them are sour.) He said that Grinny was a scumread from the beginning. (He does not explain why.) He said that Katsuki's wagoning was suspicious. He said that mozzy, tussy, and ryu were townreads, and that he wasn't sure about fitzy. He originally thought vekky was scum but explained that he thought vekky breaking his townbloc was scummy. He said neggy was town and that qwinny was null. He townreads kuribo and said that I could be scum but that they've been townreading me for a long time. Then, he goes on to suggest that we not reveal our reads until we've sorted them out in the quicktopic.

I then post my realization on why mozzy is town, thanks to the scum assuming masons. I explain why Grinny moved into a townread: he respects my abilities, knows I was scumreading him, and knows that my claims are honest even as scum. Thus, a scum him is likely to kill me early. My continued existence is evidence for him to be sweet.

Neggy, Ryu, and Grinny being townreads, I removed them and began process of elimination. I continue analysis on kuribo and the tilly wagon once more. I point out that the wagon on tilly must have all scum on it, as all except qwinny/Himmy and neggy who are off it are confirmed town. (I now believe qwinny/Himmy is sour.) I point out how I am concerned Garmr's reads were so similar, and that I am not fond of being sheeped nor parrotted. Mantis and chamber posting elsewhere but not here was another concern of mine. Conveniently enough, it is immediately after this that Garmr goes from having reads matching mine to instead having reads matching kuribo's.

On the 23rd, I present for the first time my three-scum theory, because of the lack of strength in the town power. A 2x neighborizer, a tracker, a protection role, and perhaps one or two other roles of no particular strength is not very strong. (This is also a good reason why all the scum are likely on my wagon: because a town player would realize that the town is too weak with a scum neighborizer but about right with a town one.) I advise the caution as if it were four, as a precaution. And then kuribo and I argue over neggy. A lot. I insist that neggy's town, and that while Goody
could
be scum, fitzy
is
sour. I bring up neggy's meta and my past experience with him. I present my first offer to kuribo--to let neggy live until tomorrow, and massclaim tomorrow.

When asked for more detail on Goody, I explain that elements in Goody's posting looks good and his interactions with my other suspects (fitzy and Himmy) did not look condemning. I ask about them, and kuribo continues his "meh" read on them. When Goody posted something that was an exact mirror of my own thoughts (the ending of post 1360), it weirded me out. Garmr offers to gambit in lylo by claiming survivor. The next bit of posting is continuing to debate over neggy, with Garmr insisting that he's scum with Goody, and I point out that the neggy lynch will be a repeat of the tilly lynch.

We reach near the end of the quicktopic, and it is there I give my full reads list. (The 29th for reference.)

Thought Katsuki's lurking makes the slot a burden, it is also evidence strongly suggesting the slot to be town. Katsuki's more recent posting also feels entirely devoid of the mist, with Katsuki's posting seeming legitimate and not manipulative.

I feel like mozzy is town because I don't care what everybody else says; my fudging mason logic theory holds truth no matter how much anyone else says it does not. ESPECIALLY if Gammy (Garmr) is actually sour. Mozzy's posting has also been incredibly solid after day one, which makes him a townread on his own merits; the mason theory is just what confirms it.

Gammy is becoming increasingly a scumread, because of neggy's conviction, my own POE, and realizing that Gammy's posting
has
been highly manipulative. Though their tone comes off as genuine at times, overwhelmingly, their presence has seemed sour. kuribo has become a townread because though I maintain concerns about certain actions of his, his handling of these things has seemed incredibly town. (In a sense, mozzy, I feel of kuribo what you feel of me.)

Himmy's one of my strongest two scumreads, because qwinny is not normally a lurker who gives so little, and Himmy's entire posting has been voting the most opportunistic wagon possible. He's posting artificially, with half-hearted analysis that fakes scumhunting well enough to justify voting the town player most likely to be lynched.

Goody I have come around to thinking is town, mainly because his change in reads felt like a town player legitimately reanalyzing.

My read of neggy is one which has been throughout the quicktopic, but boiled down, he is a strong townread because his entire attitude has not come across as scum trying to survive, but rather, abrasive town not caring.

Ryu and Grinny have both had their townreads fade thanks to a lack of presence in the game, but are still on the positive side of null. Ryu for his mid-game posting, and Grinny for my continued survival. Fitzy remains a scumread, however, I do not have the time to explain. The rest of the quicktopic is kuribo explaining that he thinks I know too much, an accusation all too common of my town games. Garmy continues to encourage the same behavior, by backing this up.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1590, Aunt Jemina wrote: Garmr ...He said neggy was town and that qwinny was null.
Then maybe qwintz is scum and I was right, and on Moz I'm wrong? I get what you've been saying about Moz now. I still don't like his D1 interactions with me though, but I'll drop that for now.

On the 23rd, I present for the first time my three-scum theory, because of the lack of strength in the town power... I present my first offer to kuribo--to let neggy live until tomorrow, and massclaim tomorrow.
Please explain. This could easily be taken as a 3 person lull to not consider tomorrow mylo.

That second part hits me across the teeth because it seems that's the exact strategy scum are playing for auto win right now. Are you mind fucking me? As sad as it makes me, this makes me seriously doubt my read on you. Say it ain't so!
Garmr offers to gambit in lylo by claiming survivor. The next bit of posting is continuing to debate over neggy, with Garmr insisting that he's scum with Goody, and I point out that the neggy lynch will be a repeat of the tilly lynch.
So, grmr is laying on the directing even thicker in the QT?

This leaves me here, in analyzing what Auntie has said. *THESE ARE NOT MY READS, JUST ANALYSIS OF AJ's POST*. AJ, if a mislynch, wouldn't at least be a bad mislynch. If he flips town then

Town
Me
Kuribo
Moz
Goodfather
PV

Scum
Grmr
Fitz
?
(Still a possible 4th and a ?, so null the rest)

If scum...

Town
Me
Kuribo
PV
Fitz
Him

Scum
Grmr
Goodfather
Moz
Like LEGO minifigs?
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1591, waynegg wrote:Then maybe qwintz is scum and I was right, and on Moz I'm wrong? I get what you've been saying about Moz now. I still don't like his D1 interactions with me though, but I'll drop that for now.
Indeed.
On the 23rd, I present for the first time my three-scum theory, because of the lack of strength in the town power... I present my first offer to kuribo--to let neggy live until tomorrow, and massclaim tomorrow.
Please explain. This could easily be taken as a 3 person lull to not consider tomorrow mylo.
I cannot remember the exact details. The primary thought running through my mind was saving your life. I also figured tomorrow would be the best time for a massclaim. If three scum, it would be the day before lylo. If four scum, it would be lylo. I cannot remember the specifics of my proposal other than that.
So, grmr is laying on the directing even thicker in the QT?
Yes, actually.
Neggy interpreting AJ reads wrote:Town
Me
Kuribo
Moz
Goodfather
PV

Scum
Grmr
Fitz
?
You forget my scumread on Himmy/qwinny's slot. That is three.
Ryu and Katsuki are, additionally, townreads not on your list.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

I kept them null. We've been pretty much on the same wavelength all game, but there are a couple of inHim's that really make me think he's town, Katsuki I see more to the scum side (as in if one or the others are a m/l it deserves looking at), and RR keeps bouncing around. For purposes of analysis, RR probs deserves townies if you're town. If you're scum I know you wouldn't tie up the whole scum team in a pretty bow for us. Likewise I don't think you're perfect if you're town any more than I think I am.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ftr, qwintz came out with scum tattooed on his forehead, IMO. inHim has cleaned that up a bit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

This is the one bad post I find from inHim
In post 1542, inHimshallibe wrote:Yes, I understand the connection between wayne and TG,
I saw it right away on the readthrough.
And on the reread I also noticed AJ had guns blazing for TG, which she has now failed to acknowledge his existence for the past few posts, which is a primary reason I'm warming up to AJ as scum.

I think, if anything, the connections between a possible AJ-TG scumteam are becoming more likely than wayne's alleged slip with regards to TG.
Because if that one is his TrU thoughts, then what's up with this?
In post 1304, inHimshallibe wrote:I really can't be motivated to post at length, so I'll summarize:

I've got

The Goodfather
mozamis
Garmantz

and possibly kuribo

as those needing death at the moment. Let's all just assume I made some long scathing piece on each of these players and just play from there. Ok? Ok.

vote: mozamis
The rest of his have the insolence of town and lack the bravado of scum. I assume 10 years of playing could have something to do with that, but having not played with him before this is where I'm at. If you know his play, then please share what I'm missing.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by waynegg »

You know...the more I read that one bad post the more I want to go all Mellisandre on his ass and give him over to the a Red God...
Like LEGO minifigs?
Garmantz
Garmantz
Goon
Garmantz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Garmantz »

In post 1590, Aunt Jemina wrote:My plane is the concorde, and I am a two-shot neighborizer. I breadcrumbed this here:
In post 33, Aunt Jemina wrote:VOTE: kuribo.

Step away from your busted-ass vehicle and
just
put your hands on your head, you bug! ;)
Emphasis added. I found a Men In Black video, inserted the quote, but added a piece to the line that was not originally there. This was meant to hint at the true quote being from the third Men In Black, from
Just
Boris. Who was played by Jemaine Clement, known better as being part of...Flight of the Conchords. I announced this at the beginning of the quicktopic, explaining my plan.

By the end of my readthrough on the 16th, I had formed a strong townread on DGB, and formulated my plan to neighborize her and kuribo, who I was townreading even when I originally voted him. This is also where I announce my plan in the quicktopic. If you could not tell, we do in fact have daytalk (a fact which leads me to believe the scum do not, off of my previous experience with jason as a mod).

On the 9th, talks result now with kuribo there. I do my first analysis of the Tilly wagon, concluding that Katsuki/Grinny/Vekky are the likely scum candidates in there and that Tussy/mozzy are the likely scum candidates off. I also ask kuribo to take a look at You Could Be Anyone mafia, to see how I treat the role as scum. kuribo gives his reads (that were opposite mine save Katsuki, Ryu, and Masky) and some (not very accurate) setup spec. We agree DGB likely only had one scum are in her sights. The next day, mozzy went from someone I was absolutely convinced was sour into someone I was reasonably sure was sweet, because of the strength in mozzy's D2 posting. After the modkill, we discuss Goody's scumminess, and I discuss my neighborize targets, worried that Neggy/Ryu/Garmr would be nightkilled. I discuss my alternative options of Grinny and fitzy, and why I did not wish to select them. kuribo suggested either mozzy or Ryu. I submitted the Garmr neighborize, promising to explain it after the night had ended. (I did not wish to be neighborizing the player the scum nightkilled, for I feared it would waste my shot.)

When deadline had passed, I explained that I neighborized them for the advantages of having five players in there instead of three. (Theoretically.) We briefly discuss neggy voting the dead Tussy, and I give my reads again. After the Garmr posts in there and the Garmantz posts in here, I become worried that I did neighborize scum. (Again, having just overcome my fear of kuribo.)

The majority of kuribo's posting his reads has to deal with him calling most players lurkers, and neither town nor scum. Garmr scumreads Katsuki, Grinny, and Goody. (Coincidentally, I now believe none of them are sour.) He said that Grinny was a scumread from the beginning. (He does not explain why.) He said that Katsuki's wagoning was suspicious. He said that mozzy, tussy, and ryu were townreads, and that he wasn't sure about fitzy. He originally thought vekky was scum but explained that he thought vekky breaking his townbloc was scummy. He said neggy was town and that qwinny was null. He townreads kuribo and said that I could be scum but that they've been townreading me for a long time. Then, he goes on to suggest that we not reveal our reads until we've sorted them out in the quicktopic.

I then post my realization on why mozzy is town, thanks to the scum assuming masons. I explain why Grinny moved into a townread: he respects my abilities, knows I was scumreading him, and knows that my claims are honest even as scum. Thus, a scum him is likely to kill me early. My continued existence is evidence for him to be sweet.

Neggy, Ryu, and Grinny being townreads, I removed them and began process of elimination. I continue analysis on kuribo and the tilly wagon once more. I point out that the wagon on tilly must have all scum on it, as all except qwinny/Himmy and neggy who are off it are confirmed town. (I now believe qwinny/Himmy is sour.) I point out how I am concerned Garmr's reads were so similar, and that I am not fond of being sheeped nor parrotted. Mantis and chamber posting elsewhere but not here was another concern of mine. Conveniently enough, it is immediately after this that Garmr goes from having reads matching mine to instead having reads matching kuribo's.

On the 23rd, I present for the first time my three-scum theory, because of the lack of strength in the town power. A 2x neighborizer, a tracker, a protection role, and perhaps one or two other roles of no particular strength is not very strong. (This is also a good reason why all the scum are likely on my wagon: because a town player would realize that the town is too weak with a scum neighborizer but about right with a town one.) I advise the caution as if it were four, as a precaution. And then kuribo and I argue over neggy. A lot. I insist that neggy's town, and that while Goody
could
be scum, fitzy
is
sour. I bring up neggy's meta and my past experience with him. I present my first offer to kuribo--to let neggy live until tomorrow, and massclaim tomorrow.

When asked for more detail on Goody, I explain that elements in Goody's posting looks good and his interactions with my other suspects (fitzy and Himmy) did not look condemning. I ask about them, and kuribo continues his "meh" read on them. When Goody posted something that was an exact mirror of my own thoughts (the ending of post 1360), it weirded me out. Garmr offers to gambit in lylo by claiming survivor. The next bit of posting is continuing to debate over neggy, with Garmr insisting that he's scum with Goody, and I point out that the neggy lynch will be a repeat of the tilly lynch.

We reach near the end of the quicktopic, and it is there I give my full reads list. (The 29th for reference.)

Thought Katsuki's lurking makes the slot a burden, it is also evidence strongly suggesting the slot to be town. Katsuki's more recent posting also feels entirely devoid of the mist, with Katsuki's posting seeming legitimate and not manipulative.

I feel like mozzy is town because I don't care what everybody else says; my fudging mason logic theory holds truth no matter how much anyone else says it does not. ESPECIALLY if Gammy (Garmr) is actually sour. Mozzy's posting has also been incredibly solid after day one, which makes him a townread on his own merits; the mason theory is just what confirms it.

Gammy is becoming increasingly a scumread, because of neggy's conviction, my own POE, and realizing that Gammy's posting
has
been highly manipulative. Though their tone comes off as genuine at times, overwhelmingly, their presence has seemed sour. kuribo has become a townread because though I maintain concerns about certain actions of his, his handling of these things has seemed incredibly town. (In a sense, mozzy, I feel of kuribo what you feel of me.)

Himmy's one of my strongest two scumreads, because qwinny is not normally a lurker who gives so little, and Himmy's entire posting has been voting the most opportunistic wagon possible. He's posting artificially, with half-hearted analysis that fakes scumhunting well enough to justify voting the town player most likely to be lynched.

Goody I have come around to thinking is town, mainly because his change in reads felt like a town player legitimately reanalyzing.

My read of neggy is one which has been throughout the quicktopic, but boiled down, he is a strong townread because his entire attitude has not come across as scum trying to survive, but rather, abrasive town not caring.

Ryu and Grinny have both had their townreads fade thanks to a lack of presence in the game, but are still on the positive side of null. Ryu for his mid-game posting, and Grinny for my continued survival. Fitzy remains a scumread, however, I do not have the time to explain. The rest of the quicktopic is kuribo explaining that he thinks I know too much, an accusation all too common of my town games. Garmy continues to encourage the same behavior, by backing this up.
I have a tendency for gambits as town I have Fake town kills(pretty much nailed the whole scumt eam with this one),Acted like I was performing vig kills when I was vanilla town to see someones reaction, Made my mason doc lover partner claim bullet proof while he protected me (This actually blocked a scum kill.)
and your trying to point at me making gambits as a scum sign. If anything I do gambits more as town due to the fact I hate taking risks as scum.
Also what benefit to town does discussing me asking kuribo if I should do this gambit.

Is it the fact your trying to tell your scum buddies in advance if you get lynched?

Also nice way to lie in the normal chat about the forums I was the one who brought up the fact you know to much and kuribo agreed and dived further down into it. You make it sound like I have been passively pushing him along. You obviously didn't think this one through when you typed it did you as kuribo can just point what I'm saying is true.

Highly manipulative ha your making me laugh seriously you haven't really pointed out anything where I would be highly manipulative or when i'm stringing anyone along you just throw it in. Fail

From this post we have learnt your trying to misrep the qt. Fail shakes head.

Also if scum actually did assume mason please tell me why titus or moz wasn't killed night 1 instead of night two Logic please?

Also reads change aunt your reads sure have so that thing about my reads is hypocritical. Also it looks like a cheap excuse to hand off some town reads to people because I was scum reading them before looooooooool.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 541, Garmantz wrote:Ok Meta time. Now I know my hydra partner will be more active after Christmas I can be happy. These reads will contain a mix of things that contrast each other scum points and town points and then a verdict. Also my reads have changed drastically and If you don't like this you can jingle my Bells.

WARNING BIG FUCKING WALL AHEAD

I JUST NOTICED THAT FAKE QT SLIP AFTER REREADING THE GAME AND I JUST WANT TO SAY IF YOU BELIEVED THAT YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT MAFIA.

When it hits wayne g it's 5:46 and I been looking at peoples metas since midnight and talking with mollie having a Christmas laugh.

Moz-

Intro and things I like

My reads of him vary a lot. During the narnia game when I was scum he did act similar to this at the start, but after a while he became obvious town and a big threat to the scum team. I did a bit of meta and there is a couple of differences between this and his scum game but the only one I want to tell is he is mucking around a lot less as he seems to use humor in more his posts. Even through he suggested lynching lurkers he got enough Information out of my posting to me as a null. He could of easily jumped on the Garmantz is scum.

Things to note

I don't think I have seen a single person town read moz except titus.
His been voting mostly lurkers or players that provide low information. (Aptil and DGB)
Took a while to actually place down a vote.

Things I don't like

-Looking like he cared about looking town
-Some of his logic doesn't make sense and his made a couple of slip ups.

Verdict after reread

TOP TOWN READ

Titus

Intro and things I like

Titus is another one of my top town reads. She really Puts herself out there and isn't afraid of attention and early conflict
She may be a little bit retarded sometimes and fall for scum bait
but she is def town. The Kuribo and Titus debate appears like a town vs town through it did clog up a few pages. Also I liked her response to red ryu early on. It just seemed like a town reaction that didn't want to spoil the reaction test. I also like the fact wake acknowledged death tunnels were bad in post 374 to me that was her way of pulling out of a useless tunnel with Kuri.

Things to note

-Back and forth between Kuri
-Doesn't fall for reds cop claim but easily falls for that qt scum slip.
-Open about her play style.
-lost my bet to Mantis because I thought titus was a boy :?

Things I didn't like

-Her late game is getting sloppy her votes are more jumpy, her reads are muddled and aren't coherent with each other. It's what i expect from a noob not a veteran.
-The way she can fall for that fake scum claim
-Seems cocky and like kuribo has a couple of personality flaws present when playing mafia that affects her game.

Verdict

Most likely town.

Kuribo

Intro and things I like

Well Kuribo is quite the odd ball. He plays the emotional card a lot. So much in fact I don't think scum would want to do that to gain all that attention. Through a lot of his posts are emotional shit I can see real traces of scum hunting some examples of this are post 57,169. His personality does come as angry town and I like him. I won't be lynching him any time soon. He also Seems to picked up a little late game and been posting less fluff.

Notable event

-The event with Titus
-the self vote
-the self rant describing why he plays this way
-His first actual proper vote in wayne

Things I don't like

-The fluff
-Lacks explanation on votes even through he does give reads earlier.
-the crying and winging.
-Fact he hasn't mentioned me once

Red Ryu

Intro and things I liked

His instant town he posted a nasus reference. But jokes aside I really liked that fake cop read. Also the timing he claimed it was fake was perfect and well executed I will probably use this in a couple of months. His post after that don't reek of obvious town after that but don't have a slightest hint scum in them. If he is scum his doing it perfectly. He even answered wakes questions even through most of it won't advance the stat. I liked his answer to them through. I liked his reaction to the fake QT drop instead of seeing it as scum slip he seems open to the idea it was faked.

Interesting events

-the fake claim
-his reaction to the fake qt drop
-Just well everything he seems to be fairly active and not a slight piece of fluff.

Things I don't like

-Reads list needed more reasoning other than that can not find much

Verdict

Such epic posting, So doge, much like TOWN

Wake88

Intro and things I liked

Well this will be interesting as I can see wake88 growing as a player. He still using that Annihilator beam from the past game and reworked his play style a bit which I like. He seems to be pushing normally while shooting his beam less often I like the mix. He has been playing his town game. I like the way his been immerse in the game even with his time restraints. I don't think his missed a thing so far. I do like his post 414.

Interesting events

-His beams of doom
-The discussion about wayne egg and his vote.

Things I don't like

-Some of the questions in the beam aren't relevant
-He has started talking in one sentence answers.

Verdict

A confident Town

Pereguine

Intro and things I liked

Well this is going to be more a intro compared to the things I like. I can't much to like about him at all. I guess the volume in what he is posting is a plus

Interesting events

-The fake qt slip
-The vote on me
-Post 501

Things I don't like

Everything pretty much. He is a pathetic scum player as he makes it to obvious. That fake qt slip was such bs and it quite obvious it was fake to because I'm a hydra not a alt I wouldn't need to change my name for a qt logic. The fact he starts reading me as scum with out actually providing evidence. The claim looks so fake to. No effort for actual scum hunting in any of his post or town hunting in fact.

Verdict

Fuck this shit his getting a vote for worst scum of the year and he calls wake a bad player. He should look in the mirror because he is the absoulte worst player I have ever seen in my mafia career.
VOTE: Pergie

Aptil

Intro and things I liked

This one will be short. Aptil always lurks in every game and Unless he does something extremely scummy It will be a hard time pinning him down as town or scum. What I like is his post 61 everything else is ..................
Interesting events

-none
Things I don't like

-The lack of post
-No information in most posts
-His behavior is promoting a scum benefiting environment.
Verdict

TSO 2.0 null

WayneGG

Intro and things I liked

This guy is on the ball but i'm a little undecided on him. He seems to be reading the game pretty well it's scary and i'm going to keep note of that
Well. Anyway straight off the bat I liked his post 442. He provides a lot of information and it's fairly easy to read his reads
Interesting events

-post 442
Things I don't like

-His reads in post 417
-Making the same mistake I made a couple of games ago

Verdict

Null-town

PART 1 OF 2 Rest of the scum reads are in two as well
What happened to part 2? <3 how you<3 me! At least now I can breathe easy knowing you're just playing a scum angle and don't really mean any of that mean stuff you said!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:11 am

Post by waynegg »

What do you think of inHim grmr?
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”