Brian Skies (2) - Garmr, yessiree
Garmr (1) - inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe (1) - Slandaar
Acidic_TACO (1) - Nobody Special
Maestro (1) - emogirl123
emeraldemon (1) - Albert B. Rampage
Aegor (1) - Zdenek

Not voting (1) - Acidic_TACO

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 4th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-04 20:00:00)).

Note:

OhGodMyLife and Acidic_TACO have been prodded.
Last edited by Huntress on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Slandaar, if Kaboom is obviously scum why are you still voting the goodfather (now inHimshallibe)?
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:54 am

Post by emeraldemon »

Hey Brian,
In post 712, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 421, Slandaar wrote:Don't mind me I am just lurking.
This guy is pure evil.
In post 467, Slandaar wrote:Maestro really feels like scum to me. Chevre not so much.

Loot/Maestro seriously looks like a team when you realise how quick Maestro was to dismiss Loot as a VI but not EG.
Hmm. This post might be town.
Where is the Slandaar vote coming from?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 714, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 476, Garmr wrote:I'm sorry Brian but the only read I got was Garmr early town read which you agreed with evidence is it possible to get a quick reads list.
No, I don't like to do those in larges because they are too hard to fill out. I'll be throwing down my reads/thoughts as they come.

Okay I expected something witty and maybe more substance.
first up the reads list thing. So how about a scum read list then not including town or null even you can do a simple request like that?

In post 561, Garmr wrote:I want a Brian
I am clearly not invested in this game up to this point, so what is it you're trying to accomplish here? If it doesn't look like I'm looking at the thread, then I'm obviously not looking at it (as in when I lurk, I don't read any posts).

This is also my response to your feeble attempt at beetlejuicing me and trying to apply my meta to this game (which only ever gets me mislynched unless your name is Falcon).

You should also know better after VisCon/Jake's game/I'm on a Boat.
Your not invested in this game that's fine but instead of choosing to keep up to date with current event you go back from the begging and right a summary about each page. What made you think that was a good idea? You even put useless page filler there so no.

Also 3 hours isn't even a beetle juice please use the term correctly and the meta thing lol no just no.
1.You misapplied meta in viscon not me i read you as town when I applied meta on you and I was right Also I nailed desp with his meta

2.I didn't even meta you in on the boat that was a miller thing and most people lynched you because you were claimed miller and you weren't the most helpful townie and even then you played better in that game than this one. There's differences between uninterested town you and uninterested scum.

3.Why even bring up jake's game for this point that was the first time I meet you and was new to the site? I don't think there was much meta in that game anyway.

So that makes no sense to even mention that meta thing. Also your language looks like a attempt to belittle my argument with out providing facts so no this not on.
In post 574, Garmr wrote:Also If you don't see the point I'm building up to with all those posts then you need to learn flow and how to read in context better. I'm waiting for brian's response to see why i'm reading him as scum then here's the point. Also the fact his throwing town reads around which can easily take back and some of his posts are straight out discredits which make no sense to do as they will lead no where.
I leave my vote in place unless either: A) I no longer want to risk said person getting lynched or B) I'm caught up and I see something better. I don't move votes in the middle of my catch-ups unless I feel the need to. I was still approximately 8 pages behind on my catch-up when I stopped.

Unvoting also isn't much of a thing for me.

Ok that's fair enough
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 726, emeraldemon wrote:Slandaar, if Kaboom is obviously scum why are you still voting the goodfather (now inHimshallibe)?
Havn't decided who to lynch yet.

The real question is how I voted someone who has by their own admission played terribly and replaced out due to it.

Brian is obviously scum; making these walls which are completely disconnected from the game.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Prod received. Back tonight.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 663, Zdenek wrote:Did you look at emeraldemon's completed game?
Was this directed at me and why would I look at his game?
In post 677, Slandaar wrote:
In post 662, Sotty7 wrote: How's this coming?
Stalled while Kabs is awol.
I don't know what this means. Turns out you are talking about Kaboooom? Seems like you have a great go to excuse to not post content. Having your investigations rely on a player who is barely here is pretty laughable.
In post 678, Brian Skies wrote:Alright. I lied. I fell asleep. I'll put this game at the top of the priority list.
This is a good lynch too.
In post 700, emeraldemon wrote:@sotty
I posted a list b/c I thought it would be good to show my reads. Is that bad?
Just wondering if there was a reason you did it after Chreve did and was called town by some in doing so.
In post 719, yessiree wrote:yeah no

VOTE: Brain Skies
What this guy said.

Unvote, Vote: Brain Skies
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I am feeling lucky that I am basically keeping some what up to date right now. I should have more time after the weekend to look a little deeper at some slots and hopefully get a better grip on the game.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 731, Sotty7 wrote:why would I look at his game?
Well, if you didn't, how do you know that he is out of his depth?

Also, Aegor is scum because of his desire for an artificial deadline that's approaching and not pushing anything hard at the moment. His desire for a lynch happening before the deadline was just him pushing what appears to be a pro-town agenda while not actually caring about it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Because I feel it. I don't like to meta, I barely have enough time as it is.

Aegor is strange. I thought he was lurking earlier but it's more like he is posting and no one seems to be paying him much attention. Not sure if that makes him scum.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Aegor »

Zdenek wrote:Also, Aegor is scum because of his desire for an artificial deadline that's approaching and not pushing anything hard at the moment. His desire for a lynch happening before the deadline was just him pushing what appears to be a pro-town agenda while not actually caring about it.
What are you talking about? If someone other than Slandaar, Chevre, or Brian is lynched at deadline, what I said will have come to pass exactly as I said it would. And I would say that if that occurs, there is a 90+% chance that no actual case will have been presented against the target.

I explained my Slandaar vote. No one responded. I posted about my preference for a consensus. No one responded. It is not my job to tell other players to read my posts and respond to them. My statements stand and I have explained and justified them. Just watch how this day ends.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Sotty, why are you giving emeraldemon a pass, but not Brian Skies?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 735, Aegor wrote:
Zdenek wrote:Also, Aegor is scum because of his desire for an artificial deadline that's approaching and not pushing anything hard at the moment. His desire for a lynch happening before the deadline was just him pushing what appears to be a pro-town agenda while not actually caring about it.
What are you talking about? If someone other than Slandaar, Chevre, or Brian is lynched at deadline, what I said will have come to pass exactly as I said it would. And I would say that if that occurs, there is a 90+% chance that no actual case will have been presented against the target.

I explained my Slandaar vote. No one responded. I posted about my preference for a consensus. No one responded. It is not my job to tell other players to read my posts and respond to them. My statements stand and I have explained and justified them. Just watch how this day ends.
I'm not criticizing your skills at predicting the future.

Why do you think Brian Skies is an acceptable lynch?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Because I heard though the grapevine Brian was supposed to be a good player. This forever catch up thing is bullshit so are his empty pointless questions.

Zdenek you're also asking a lot of questions and not providing a lot of analysis. I don't like it much.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 737, Zdenek wrote:I'm not criticizing your skills at predicting the future.
Then there is nothing for you to criticize.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 739, Aegor wrote:
In post 737, Zdenek wrote:I'm not criticizing your skills at predicting the future.
Then there is nothing for you to criticize.
If you actually cared about getting a lynch done two days before the deadline, this is not how you would be playing.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Hey Aegor.
In post 659, Zdenek wrote:
In post 643, Aegor wrote:
In post 635, emeraldemon wrote: Albert B. Rampage
Nobody Special
kabooooom
The Goodfather
Brian Skies
Chevre
SCUM
Do you have any specific reasons for considering these players scummy? Except for Chevre, since you already discussed that.
Why did you cut the list off at ABR?
In post 737, Zdenek wrote:Why do you think Brian Skies is an acceptable lynch?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Aegor »

I do care. You are really not in a position to posit connections between my intent and my play beyond speculation.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 742, Aegor wrote:I do care. You are really not in a position to posit connections between my intent and my play beyond speculation.
Considering the game we are playing that really strikes me as nonsense.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Aegor »

1) I cut it off at ABR because that was the bottom third of the list. Bottom 6 out of 19-1(emerald) = 18.
2) Remind me please where I stated that Brian Skies an acceptable lynch.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 743, Zdenek wrote:Considering the game we are playing that really strikes me as nonsense.
Not really. There is a different between saying "this is something scum would do" and "this is something that anyone who cared about X would not do." The burden of proof is much higher for the second.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 744, Aegor wrote:1) I cut it off at ABR because that was the bottom third of the list. Bottom 6 out of 19-1(emerald) = 18.
2) Remind me please where I stated that Brian Skies an acceptable lynch.
In a game with 3 scum asking ed have reasons for scum reads on a third of the player list seems like asking a lot.

Well, he was on your list in 735. Do you think that he is an acceptable lynch?
In post 745, Aegor wrote:
In post 743, Zdenek wrote:Considering the game we are playing that really strikes me as nonsense.
Not really. There is a different between saying "this is something scum would do" and "this is something that anyone who cared about X would not do." The burden of proof is much higher for the second.
Something scum would do is take a position that they think that town would take. Of course town does that too. What's scummy is to take a position that you think appears pro-town, but then fail to back that up with your play.

Have you tried to secure a lynch a couple of days before the deadline in the past?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by yessiree »

If Brain Skies is town then he's played horribly.

Parked his vote on emogirl since page 9, then proceeded to lurk for 10 pages. When the momentum on emogirl wagon died down, came back on page 19 with 3 quote-strip-catch-up-things or whatever the fuck those were like he doesn't give a fuck about nobody, then proceeded to lurk some more. Came back when the emogirl wagon pretty much dispersed, on page 27. Realized emogirl lynch is not happening today,
gave up reading
. Came back with his thingys again, realized slandaar wagon was gaining traction, moved his vote on Slandaar
in the most natural manner possible

Just,

NO

Nope
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 746, Zdenek wrote:In a game with 3 scum asking ed have reasons for scum reads on a third of the player list seems like asking a lot.
Is this an accusation or just a useless statement? If someone manages to rank 19 players; asking why the scummy ones are scummy is hardly unreasonable.

Well, he was on your list in 735. Do you think that he is an acceptable lynch?
That list comprised the three players with the most votes at the moment. Brian is an acceptable lynch to me, although I would rather lynch Slandaar.

In post 745, Aegor wrote:Something scum would do is take a position that they think that town would take. Of course town does that too. What's scummy is to take a position that you think appears pro-town, but then fail to back that up with your play.
You are asserting a hypocrisy that simply does not exist.

Have you tried to secure a lynch a couple of days before the deadline in the past?
Yes.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Zdenek »

The thing that gives me pause about lynching Brian is where he defended Slandaar saying that one of Slandaar's posts might be a town post. I think if he's scum, he decided to vote Slaandar in advance of making his most recent catchup posts, mostly because of where he calls Slandaar pure evil for admitting to lurking, but if that's the case, I think he'd have omitted the comment about one of Slaandar's posts being townie to avoid questions about it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”