NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I love on these little satisfaction in life.

Think of me as a junkie waiting for my next fix.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm

live*
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Empire »

Day 5, Votecount 14
Ser Arthur Dayne (5)
-
pieguyn, Casso the King of Seals, Sakura Hana, Ser Arthur Dayne, goodmorning

Titus (4)
-
Ms Marangal, F-16_Fighting_Falcon, Prophylaxis, KoreanBBQ

Prophylaxis (2)
-
zMuffinMan, Titus

Not Voting (2)
-
geists, Norlkaz

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline is on February 12th at 7:35 AM EST or in (expired on 2014-02-12 08:35:22).

Mod Notes
-
N/A
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:23 pm

And I love how you actually indiscreetly ignored the post that IS about you:
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 7113, pieguyn wrote:I'm quiet bc I really don't have anything left to do. I'm p sure of SAD/Titus/zmuffin and it looks like everyone else is seeing it too (or at least SAD/Titus, and I've already laid out why zmuffin is scum especially with SAD scum). plus it's got to the point where I have at least somewhat concrete reads on p much everyone. so I don't really need to do much of anything. I'm p much just waiting for SAD or Titus to flip and if it turns out I'm wrong I'll reevaluate
Well here's a revelation for you - I'm not actually scum. So you can stop your power-lurking and actually start putting in effort, because right now you're pathetic and useless with your "ohhhh I solved the game with my super awesome deduction skills that relies on not 1, not 2, but 3 people being scum, and I will offer no compromises or bother to reread, give analysis, or bother making a case. But it's k guyz I got this. *goes back on lurk mode*"

Guys I'm gonna go quiet bc I really don't have anything left to do. [skip some pointless shit]. I'm p much just waiting for Pie to flip and if it turns out I'm wrong I'll reevaluate.

Now imagine the whole town said something along those lines ^. How stupid would it look. Your apathy currently is not helping anyone whatsoever, and you're being dead-weight. I can't even try to determine your alignment anymore if you're being useless, and it looks like you have no intention of actually doing something that is mildly town-motivated anymore. I despise anyone who says some dumb shit like the thing you just said, because it gives us, the "accused", literally NOTHING TO WORK WITH.
Pedit: Nooo empire bro don't ruin my monologues :(
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:29 pm

FOR F-16'S EYES ONLY

Spoiler:
I LOVE YOU <3
Okay now that people stopped reading this watch Pie take your theory and turn it into his and spend the rest of the day and probably the coming days repeating "muffin/titus/SAD zzzz I'm just gonna bullshit my way through the thread".
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Now that I actually read your rage paragraph:
In post 7221, pieguyn wrote:again he's being subtle and indirectly reinforcing the idea that I'm scum instead of doing it directly. this is a manipulative tactic as opposed to being direct about it and is scum behavior
In post 7203, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Pie

Proph, muffin
Geists, Norlkaz, Casso
F-16, KBBQ, Sakura
FM, Mara
Lol?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 7222, geists wrote:If you're town take a deep breath and stop assuming that any suspicion of you has to come from scum.
there's way more to it than his push on me. not to mention he's misrep'd me about 10 times now (not to mention others where he keeps claiming they've never made cases on him when they really did). but ok
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:42 pm

In post 7231, pieguyn wrote:there's way more to it than his push on me. not to mention he's
misrep'd
me about 10 times now (not to mention others where he keeps claiming they've never made cases on him when they really did). but ok
I'm done.

I'm fucking done lol.

Imma go get a sandwich or a juice or both like panzer suggested.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 7196, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:What about Titus feels town?

GM
, what made you change your mind on Titus?
It is mostly the Generic thing. Like, it's not impossible that he'd have bussed there but I find it rather unlikely.

This game is incredibly ridiculous at this point. I can't even conceive of having as much to say as some of you do. Less is more.

Also, V/LA until Friday evening EST.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Do you know that thing that scum do where they know they're obviously wrong and can't even continue to argue because they'll just be making a fool of themselves and then instead do that indirect thing where they keep accusing you but never directly or to you so you don't actually respond to what they say yet it gives them the opportunity to continue doing their initial accusations and bullshitting: See Pieguy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Pie, please enumerate what SAD allegedly misrepped you on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Paranoia note: For masons, gm and MM don't agree on much.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Casso the King of Seals
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Casso the King of Seals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Casso the King of Seals »

In post 7236, Titus wrote:Paranoia note: For masons, gm and MM don't agree on much.
That seems pretty normal. Simply because they're alignment confirmed to each other hardly means they are supposed to be in a mind meld.
Have you ever been in a Hydra? I know I don't always agree with every read my Hydra partners come up with - same deal.
Gunslinger
Gunslinger
Goon
Gunslinger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Gunslinger »

I have been in a hydra. I don't expect mindmeld but they hardly seem to be communicating at all. There are more effective strategies, double voting null/scumreads to get faster pressure and reactions.

Hydra dissonance tends to trigger a scumread because that should be sorted out for the most part.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7238, Gunslinger wrote:I have been in a hydra. I don't expect mindmeld but they hardly seem to be communicating at all. There are more effective strategies, double voting null/scumreads to get faster pressure and reactions.

Hydra dissonance tends to trigger a scumread because that should be sorted out for the most part.
This is one of my hydras.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 7235, Titus wrote:Pie, please enumerate what SAD allegedly misrepped you on.
Spoiler: wall
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So you can stop your power-lurking and actually start putting in effort
this is a misrep - i've put in a ton of effort over the course of this game. i am also not lurking. i am reading the whole thread
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:, because right now you're pathetic and useless with your "ohhhh I solved the game with my super awesome deduction skills that relies on not 1, not 2, but 3 people being scum,
it's p fucking obvious that i'm calling all 3 people as scum AT THE SAME TIME. i am saying all 3 of SAD/you/zmuffin are scum. how he wouldn't realize this especially after reading F-16's scumteam guess is beyond me - thus at this point it's an intentional misrep
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:and I will offer no compromises or bother to reread, give analysis, or bother making a case
he's done this to Nacho too. i have also done plenty of rereading and analysis
In post 7124, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also notice how he's already preparing for his back-tracking ^
another misrep - if one of my 3 scumreads is wrong then obviously i'm going to go back and figure out where i went wrong. this is basically a continuation of #2
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Your apathy currently is not helping anyone whatsoever, and you're being dead-weight
i am definitely not apathetic and i hope i'm not being dead weight. i have lost a lot of motivation but i'm sure as hell not apathetic
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I despise anyone who says some dumb shit like the thing you just said, because it gives us, the "accused", literally NOTHING TO WORK WITH.
i have given him plenty to work with over the course of this game. it's not my problem he doesn't wanna do anything with it
In post 7223, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm gonna stop you right there and tell you (if you actually decide to read the WHOLE game) me and F-16 were talking about Cephrir.
this is a misrep - i have read the whole game
In post 7229, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I LOVE YOU <3
Okay now that people stopped reading this watch Pie take your theory and turn it into his and spend the rest of the day and probably the coming days repeating "muffin/titus/SAD zzzz I'm just gonna bullshit my way through the thread".
this seems to completely ignore the fact I've thought zmuffin/you/SAD was the scumteam for a while now and misreps it as me stealing the idea from F-16
In post 7230, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Now that I actually read your rage paragraph:
this is misrepping the case on him - what i mentioned literally had nothing to do with said reads list. also interesting how he accuses me of not reading despite apparently not even reading my post. it's also misrepping my argument as a "rage paragraph"
Norlkaz
Norlkaz
Goon
Norlkaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Norlkaz »

Here's a fun exercise:
Marangal, report to us the important points discussed in your mason-daytalk-thing with a view to demonstrating its existence by bringing up things you'd have had a hard time thinking up now etc etc.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 pm

I feel like you're purposely being dense in an attempt to aggravate me. It usually is extremely hard for me to reach that level, but we can play the fake-game like we did with Cephrir if you'd like. I'm also going to include "checkmate" at the end of each of my replies because I think it looks cool.

Spoiler:
In post 7240, pieguyn wrote:
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:So you can stop your power-lurking and actually start putting in effort
this is a misrep - i've put in a ton of effort over the course of this game. i am also not lurking. i am reading the whole thread
Notice how I said start. Start could indicate one of two things.

a) You never started in the first place
b) You started and then stopped at one point, and I want you to start again. Also please don't lie and say you're reading the whole thread (we'll get to this more later).

Checkmate.
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:, because right now you're pathetic and useless with your "ohhhh I solved the game with my super awesome deduction skills that relies on not 1, not 2, but 3 people being scum,
it's p fucking obvious that i'm calling all 3 people as scum AT THE SAME TIME. i am saying all 3 of SAD/you/zmuffin are scum. how he wouldn't realize this especially after reading F-16's scumteam guess is beyond me - thus at this point it's an intentional misrep
Wut. Yes - you are saying all 3 of us are scum. How does that let you sit on your ass and do nothing for the rest of the game. Checkmate.
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:and I will offer no compromises or bother to reread, give analysis, or bother making a case
he's done this to Nacho too. i have also done plenty of rereading and analysis
Oh I have answered those stupid accusations. Maybe close to 10 times. But then again... when you don't read the thread, it's very hard to actually know. Checkmate.
In post 7124, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Also notice how he's already preparing for his back-tracking ^
another misrep - if one of my 3 scumreads is wrong then obviously i'm going to go back and figure out where i went wrong. this is basically a continuation of #2
Good. We can start with the just maybe hypothetical situation in which one of us is town. Because any non-dense person will evaluate all his options. Also it is preparing for backtracking. Don't kid yourself. Checkmate.
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Your apathy currently is not helping anyone whatsoever, and you're being dead-weight
i am definitely not apathetic and i hope i'm not being dead weight. i have lost a lot of motivation but i'm sure as hell not apathetic
You are being apathetic because you have lost interest in analyzing new information and continuing to scumhunt and you're being deadweight for the same reason. Oh and you sure as hell are apathetic when you're posting every 48hrs. Checkmate.
In post 7122, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I despise anyone who says some dumb shit like the thing you just said, because it gives us, the "accused", literally NOTHING TO WORK WITH.
i have given him plenty to work with over the course of this game. it's not my problem he doesn't wanna do anything with it
Great. And I've answered everything you accused me off. Yet you still want to lynch me, and offer nothing new. Funny how that works.
In post 7223, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I'm gonna stop you right there and tell you (if you actually decide to read the WHOLE game) me and F-16 were talking about Cephrir.
this is a misrep - i have read the whole game
AHAHAHAHA

HAAHAHAHHAHA

PLEASE for the love of everything beautiful on this earth stop your bullshitting. You obviously thought I was talking about you ergo you didn't read the thread.

Nope. Don't try to justify it. Nope. Shut the fuck up and accept the fact that you didn't read the thread. NO. DON'T TOUCH THAT MOUSE AND SAY YOU DID.

Also grasphing for straws to identify my "misreps" is pretty bad. Tsk tsk.
In post 7229, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I LOVE YOU <3
this seems to completely ignore the fact I've thought zmuffin/you/SAD was the scumteam for a while now and misreps it as me stealing the idea from F-16
F-16 posts a theory. You say you've had it for the longest time. Funny how that works.
In post 7230, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Now that I actually read your rage paragraph:
this is misrepping the case on him - what i mentioned literally had nothing to do with said reads list. also interesting how he accuses me of not reading despite apparently not even reading my post. it's also misrepping my argument as a "rage paragraph"
You said I wasn't directly calling you scum. I list you as my number 1 scumread. How fucking stupid are you.

It is also a rage paragraph because it stems from the fact you never bothered reading the whole thread. If you had taken the extra 2 mins to read the thread instead of instantly raging on your keyboard then that paragraph wouldn't have existed.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Also I love how you still can't face me directly because I see through all your bullshit.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Also lynch GM at one point to prove the mason claim.

Just throwing that out there.

Umm yeah.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #7245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 7241, Norlkaz wrote:Here's a fun exercise:
Marangal, report to us the important points discussed in your mason-daytalk-thing with a view to demonstrating its existence by bringing up things you'd have had a hard time thinking up now etc etc.
NachoNachoNacho

and more Nacho

I havn't actually utilized the day-talk option as much as I should have, GM and cabd did though and, at some point though I did have some nighttime discussion.

we havn't really talked at all today, though I don't understand why you're bringing this up, though considering we already have a flipped encryptor
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #7246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:34 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

TBQH, pie you've been power lurking like hell this game, only being reactive which is pretty... I dunno, accurate on SAD's part
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #7247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 7238, Gunslinger wrote:I have been in a hydra. I don't expect mindmeld but they hardly seem to be communicating at all. There are more effective strategies, double voting null/scumreads to get faster pressure and reactions.

Uhm... You've played with Sugar Cain before. I'm not really the type to discuss every single point made by my "partner" and the fact that we are disagree'ing (yes, we disagree on alot of things) shouldn't be that much of a surprise to you considering Cain is one of my most dissonant hydra's to date. and? we were town in said game
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Titus »

I initially scumread Cain and Thor talked me out of it.

We have a flipped encryptor and it feels odd that neither of you are talking about major events.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

sad,

vote proph
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”