Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 2.6

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(2):
MafiaSSK, Katsuki
zMuffinMan(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(4):
Nachomamma8, Selkies, Bert, Aronis
Nachomamma8(0):

Bert(0):

Aronis(0):

Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
The Goodfather, Idiotking
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(3):
zMuffinMan, notscience, Cabd

With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-19 21:00:00)

The Goodfather is VLA until 2-11.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1274, Katsuki wrote:Because I felt like it.
Seriously, why have you idiots not policy lynched Katsuki already? What in hell is this going to do for us? IMO, Katsuki is worth more dead then alive right now.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1275, zMuffinMan wrote:tired. reading after sleep
Would you just tell us that you're trying to lurk here? These excuses are getting old.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1276, notscience wrote:I still like Katsuki for town.

Something to note- the wagons are tri-voting. (ie they're voting eachother in a triangle). I like Katsuki for town.
Because? Why? Repeating things doesn't auto confirm them.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1280, notscience wrote:GF
IK
You (but it's kinda close)
Maybe Selkies
Why IK? While I agree with GF and Selkies, you lack reasoning, c'mon people.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1284, Katsuki wrote:Hm.
Another reason to lynch this useless dead weight.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

aronis wrote:Would you just tell us that you're trying to lurk here?
i'm trying to lurk here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1291, Aronis wrote:VOTE: The Goodfather
Because GF has been useless, does not explain his votes, and I'm just wanting to lynch someone that isn't Bert, Cabd, myself, IK, and notscience.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1306, zMuffinMan wrote:
aronis wrote:Would you just tell us that you're trying to lurk here?
i'm trying to lurk here
Thank you, now can we lynch him along with the rest of them for it?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1297, The Goodfather wrote:So I am gonna be busy taking care of family stuff irl for the next day or two, so i thought i'd post now before i won't have a chance to. Seems like i have a wagon on me, and it seems like its nobody's fault but mine for not being particularly active this game. I don't wanna to be lynched today, so here a breakdown of how i see the game so far:

1. MafiaSSK* - 135 ( seemingly blindly accepts a case on katsuki), 166 (another blind acceptance of a selkies lynch), 231 (gets convinced by selkies of a muffin lynch) 236 and 914 (defends aronis the first time, then jumps on the lynch)

over 100 plus posts with almost no content, multiple vote shifts with little to no justification except for blindly accepting other arguments. 270 is the only semblance of scumhunting

SSK is one of my scum reads

2. Cabd - town; seems to be scumhunting in earnest

3. Selkies(fferyllt+orcinus_theoriginal) - null; not sure about selkies. Still adjusting to hydras

4. zMuffinMan - null leaning town; his playstyle is very foreign to me, a lot of his posts lack justification, but it seems as if he reserves his reasoning for posts like 590. out of the three in the neighborhood, he is 2nd most likely to be town imo (after IK and before aronis)

6. notscience King Kenny - null leaning town; this read is a lot my read on bert. Their posts, also kinda like nachos are more conversational than i am used to. i am also thrown off by the whole in thread qt thing they have going on.

7. The Goodfather** - town

8. Nachomamma8 kabooooom - like bert and NS, i am getting a mostly null vibe, but i am leaning scum just because that was how i read his slot while kaboooom was playing.

9. Bert Karlos4 - same as not science, null leaning town

11. Aronis** - scum (most likely scum in the neighborhood). He has changed his votes almost 10 times, altogether voting for 6 or 7 different people, with little to no reasoning each time. seems to just hop on whatever wagon is convenient

12. Idiotking* - like his playstyle, and i think he is the most likely town in the neighborhood

13. Katsuki* - scum - seems to be trying to skate by without doing anything. Maybe his meta, but if this is his town game, he is not an asset to our game at all

those are my thoughts.

I am gonna try to post more in the next couple of days, but i may be busy.
This post does not give you a free pass, but certainly earns some town points, IMO. Thank you.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1281, Bert wrote:
In post 1243, Selkies wrote:You're sheeping me.
who cares who's sheeping who, is this a sheeping game
In post 1248, Aronis wrote:Wouldn't mind getting rid of nacho either, but they're doing better.
Huh, how has Nacho been doing better? Because he is playing a style with one-liners that suits your/our chatty conversational style?
In post 1201, zMuffinMan wrote:omg thinking about lynching nacho makes me hungry
In post 1275, zMuffinMan wrote:tired. reading after sleep
omg scumlurker
He isn't, error on my part. Sorry.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1309, Aronis wrote:
In post 1297, The Goodfather wrote:So I am gonna be busy taking care of family stuff irl for the next day or two, so i thought i'd post now before i won't have a chance to. Seems like i have a wagon on me, and it seems like its nobody's fault but mine for not being particularly active this game. I don't wanna to be lynched today, so here a breakdown of how i see the game so far:

1. MafiaSSK* - 135 ( seemingly blindly accepts a case on katsuki), 166 (another blind acceptance of a selkies lynch), 231 (gets convinced by selkies of a muffin lynch) 236 and 914 (defends aronis the first time, then jumps on the lynch)

over 100 plus posts with almost no content, multiple vote shifts with little to no justification except for blindly accepting other arguments. 270 is the only semblance of scumhunting

3. Selkies(fferyllt+orcinus_theoriginal) - null; not sure about selkies. Still adjusting to hydras

4. zMuffinMan - null leaning town; his playstyle is very foreign to me, a lot of his posts lack justification, but it seems as if he reserves his reasoning for posts like 590. out of the three in the neighborhood, he is 2nd most likely to be town imo (after IK and before aronis)

6. notscience King Kenny - null leaning town; this read is a lot my read on bert. Their posts, also kinda like nachos are more conversational than i am used to. i am also thrown off by the whole in thread qt thing they have going on.

8. Nachomamma8 kabooooom - like bert and NS, i am getting a mostly null vibe, but i am leaning scum just because that was how i read his slot while kaboooom was playing.

11. Aronis** - scum (most likely scum in the neighborhood). He has changed his votes almost 10 times, altogether voting for 6 or 7 different people, with little to no reasoning each time. seems to just hop on whatever wagon is convenient

12. Idiotking* - like his playstyle, and i think he is the most likely town in the neighborhood

13. Katsuki* - scum - seems to be trying to skate by without doing anything. Maybe his meta, but if this is his town game, he is not an asset to our game at all

those are my thoughts.

This post does not give you a free pass, but certainly earns some town points, IMO. Thank you.
lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1288, Bert wrote:Good!

IK and Muffin I can sorta understand cos they are in a neighborhood - hopefully they are doing their thing up in there
To clarify this. Muffin has said he's waiting to see about things and needs to read up about three times and that's pretty much it except for some random comment about nacho and goodfather.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Katsuki »

UNVOTE VOTE: GF
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1311, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1309, Aronis wrote:

those are my thoughts.

lllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Damn you. Ar you ever going to post something helpful?

VOTE: Katsuki
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1313, Katsuki wrote:
UNVOTE VOTE: GF
Why!?!?! I sware. . .
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

Katsuki, yet another vote with no justification putting me at l-1. Wtf?
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Bert »

Goodfather do you have anything else to add <3
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

sure, that this lynch on me has been started with almost no explanation. Nacho says he's got his reasons, but he isnt gonna share em apparently. Katsuki just seems to do whatever the hell they want. Not sure about why you and selkies are voting me.

I would feel compelled to claim if this felt like a real wagon. The pressue on me is pretty high, but no one has backed it up other than by saying i have not been contributing, That is partially true, but i am trying to pick it up now. I had hoped that my last post (1297) would speak for itself.

And i am especially not inclined to claim because revealing my role would put a more important role in jeopardy.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1297, The Goodfather wrote:11. Aronis** - scum (most likely scum in the neighborhood). He has changed his votes almost 10 times, altogether voting for 6 or 7 different people, with little to no reasoning each time. seems to just hop on whatever wagon is convenient

Changing votes frequently for no apparent raeson and "coasting and not being an asset" does not equal scum, nor does "scummiest playstyle."
In post 1318, The Goodfather wrote:I had hoped that my last post (1297) would speak for itself.
Why do you think your reads list should speak for itself?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

You forgot SSK bert.

try not to selectively vote me if at all possible.

Aronis is either really scummy or really newb. i have only played for 2 months, but i know better than to just throw my vote around without justification. I disagree that frequent vote changes with no justification except for the occasional "oh, good point" are not scummy. i will admit that it is not a 100% guarantee, but it is more than Justified to view people who play that way with suspcion.

why am i scum bert? Since you've got your vote on me, you must have valid reasons, right??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

and i don't know what you are referring to with "scummiest playstyle" @bert
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Bert »

but then the game where the scummiest playstyle peoples draw town, you'll find yourself close to losing the game rather quickly if you just lynch down that list and don't look past that. logical players draw scum too

p-edit: scummiest playstyle as in people like katsuki or aronis or kabooooom (who got replaced), (or ppl like me). I have my reasons for not liking SSK's play so far based on past experience, but SSK's style is also very naturally scummy. Nacho's play since entering this game has been uncharacteristically illogical and scummy compared to how he is capable of playing.

So you read all those people as scum or null-scum. So I think your scumreads are all easy targets and/or playstyle-based.

No one has claimed intent to hammer, and when you come back you are at lynch -2 and say "I don't feel compelled to claim especially because it's not a real wagon." The danger wasn't there. Your cases so far in this game have been based on Selkies' quantity of posting, Katsuki's perceived scumminess, and other playstyle-oriented stuff.

I want to hear your thoughts about how Day 1 went down, if you are caught up. And what you think of how wagons played out since you last caught up.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 550, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count 1.19

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(4):
zMuffinman, Katsuki, kabooooomm, The Goodfather
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

King Kenny(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(2):
FourTrouble
Aronis(1):
Cabd
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Selkies, Bert
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(3):
King Kenny, RossWilliam, Aronis

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-04 21:00:00)
In post 528, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count 1.18

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(4):
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

King Kenny(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(1):
FourTrouble
Aronis(1):
Cabd
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Selkies, Bert
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(5):
King Kenny, RossWilliam, Aronis

Deadline:
In post 625, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count 1.21

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(5):
zMuffinman, Katsuki, kabooooomm, The Goodfather, Aronis
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(1):
FourTrouble
Aronis(2):
Cabd, notscience
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Selkies, Bert
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(1):
RossWilliam

Deadline:
In post 732, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count 1.24

MafiaSSK(1):
Idiotking
Cabd(0):

Selkies(4):
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(0):

RossWilliam(2):
FourTrouble, Aronis
Aronis(4):
Cabd, notscience, RossWilliam, Bert
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(1):
Selkies
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(0):

Deadline:

Prodding Katsuki
In post 781, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count 1.26

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(1):
kabooooomm
zMuffinMan(1):
MafiaSSK
FourTrouble(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

kabooooom(0):

Bert(1):
zMuffinMan
RossWilliam(2):
FourTrouble, Aronis
Aronis(5):
Cabd, notscience, RossWilliam, Bert, Katsuki
Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(3):
Selkies, The Goodfather, IdiotKing
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting():

Deadline:
I'm not great at VC analysis, but i'll give it a shot in the morning if i have the time before my doctors appointment. Assuming i haven't been lynched by then.

I still think that judging based on playstyle is fair. You forget that i don't have experience with a lot of these players, so their style may be their town meta, but it appears scummy to me.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

@nati, can you delete those vcs from my last post

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”