Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Bert »

^Straight, concise, to the point - look in thoes ISOs of 534, 1429, 1415. There is productivity. Even Dixon hill past game - you sorted out people very flexibly, but yet productively in that you GOT meta reads done, you sorted them out, you made them KNOWN and CLEAR about what you think of people

that is not too high of a pedestal to stand you on.
In post 1523, Selkies wrote:yes and we promptly threatened to kill you, remember that?
huh, when what where?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Selkies »

we didn't promptly threaten to kill you,
that's the point.

yeah idk our hydra is weird sometimes because i occasionally go super-lurky and i think fery wanted to wait for me

i gotta jump to track, brb
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Bert »

ok i get what u mean

well tbf i didnt take cabd's "ill kill you if you keep bringing up a bullshit case/worry about me" seriously

it was more of a soft crumb if u know what i mean golly <3 like he has crumbed quite a few times which is stuff he does often regardless of alignment or whtaever so like i took that with a grain of salt so alarm bells dont go a-ringin all day long
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Bert »

Really tired but this is my final post for tonight - I'll forget about this post tomorrow...but this is where I am at after a long night of my stupidity-induced postings...

TOWN:

Cabd
Aronis

LEAN TOWN:

Idiotking
Nachomamma8
notscience (divided about which pile to put him in, but arrived at this one after much deliberation)

NULL-TOWN:

Katsuki

NULL

The Goodfather

NULL-SCUM

zMuffinMan

LEAN SCUM

Selkies
SSK

Muffin's play here isn't quite like VisCon 1523 past game as town. I think he's the likeliest in the neighborhood to be scum, if there is scum in it. I look at the way he approaches me, as a barometer, and there is absolutely zero interaction with me for the better part of this game. I'm pretty easy for him to sort according to that VisCon past game...this should not require turning cartwheels. Instead, there's doubt and not much else. Empty.

I'm having reservations about Goodfather, but it's actually mostly because I talked myself out of TierShift in a past game completed (283 uPick Micro) after hearing his responses, and I really wanted to caution myself on not letting myself be manipulated by some calm suck-up responses. That aside, I think his responses are alright.

Katsuki and IdiotKing are the real wild cards here - unfamiliar people, especially, and I see what IK is doing but it doesn't really scream town. But I feel a teeny bit of towniness in some of the reactions from when I approached him/her about his/her playstyle and scum/townreads.

And Nacho, you can never underestimate him.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1528, Bert wrote:Aronis
Talk to me about this, bert.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1347, Aronis wrote:D1, I was unsure of things, the early phases really caught me off guard and I was put on the defensive, so I sort of panicked and just ended up making things worse, so I tried to coast and survive, which didn't really work. Then once we lynched Ross, I went back and skimmed through the game again, in the meantime I completed and won my first game on here. And I tried to start d2 very aggressively, confidently, and with nothing to lose and so far it's worked.
When you ask me to explain it, lots of self-doubt comes in though about that read.

It's always suspicious to change styles mid-game. There are parts of what he/she is doing today that remind me of my own first scumgame where I suddenly started being logical and stuff on D2. So there's lots of self-doubt there about this read where I instinctively want to tread carefully.

It's easy to convince me that Aronis is scum, logically. But with all the discussion about "oh he has been coached," it's an awkward time to change playstyles between nights (that's really suspicious) when scum have daytalk anyway. It's going to garner more suspicion than before, and if he/she survived D1 and all that momentum wasn't enough, what's to say that continuing that scummy play that doesn't stand out as much after a while will lead to death D2? Why change what worked, when there are people like Katsuki being just as scummy where Aronis can hide behind that? Aronis's lynch seems long overdue, and in his/her mindset I don't see the need to change a playstyle between days when it looks so...easy to attack via coaching theories.

I'm biased right now because Ffery-dra really bothers me. Ugh.
In post 1135, Selkies wrote:If we were scum, one of you or Nacho would be dead. I don't know how to pull off another Newbie 1436 yet, and the old one will never work again.
This does not look good, btw ffery. Total WIFOM.
In post 1060, Bert wrote:
In post 1059, Selkies wrote:I had Aronis and Ross both as scum. That's up in the air right now. This game has my full attention while I work through that.
Umm...ffery you know you never made it clear you ever were reading Aronis-scum...

You asked Cabd for his reasoning, and you mentioned how you wanted to look into Aronis more because you think Cabd's town. Aronis seemed more like a potential option to look into, but nothing more than that - were you being purposely ambiguous????.... This makes me wonder if you're really thinking this game through from a townie mindset.
Another reason I think/thought Aronis is town because I'm biased against Ffery and she pretended to have scumread Aronis earlier in the game after she had started to vote Ross + Aronis as competing wagons at that time.

That, and I think his/her play has been way too scatterbrained compared to that scumgame he/she played to be scum.

/end bad argument.

But, more worries are I am super wary about how she/he hasn't pushed players all game really, all votes feel like copies of other people's cases, yes he/she could have been coached through this, and the "lynch me see if I care" thing could be easily faked. Today, she/he seems to be playing to "impress" or "appear town," rather than actually scumhunt.

I just talked myself through this and I kinda wanna vote Aronis now. I was going with gut and put him/her there, but sometimes scum is the goddamn butler.

I've been trying to look at what team makes sense with Ffery, but that may be a bad approach.

Also, there were points at which Aronis just shut down and refused to engage with us, like when Aronis was like "ugh I don't wanna talk anymore, no one listens to me anymore (pouting)." Struck me as just incredibly frustrated town who doesn't know how to impact game states. So far today, the pattern remains - short posts.

but yeah, I looked at Aronis's play in that Jester nightless, and was like DUDE this Aronis played the newb card damn well. Aronis was so much more hyperactive and reactive in that game, but here Aronis is so...sullen. and the beginning of the game, which people have said is scummy, he/she actually looked like he/she was trying to scumhunt.

Unlike 292, where each post looked loose and fluffy and off-kilter. So the playstyle change COULD be due to Jester now being used for meta purposes. Earlier I looked and the impression I get is town, but as you know from what I did at the end of D1, I waffle about Aronis a lot.

I actually wanted him/her dead at the end of D1...
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: that stuff about the Ross-Aronis wagons makes no sense, so please excuse the messiness of that post. I think I just made my most waffly post of the game so far.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho i want you to be honest with me

are you scum?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

bert wrote:I actually think if there's scum in the neighborhood, it's probably sneaky Muffin. Especially when I think about how he hasn't really done anything of note other than paint a broad-based case on you (Ffery hydra). He seemed to just say "hey guys, Ross and Aronis wagons are town, so ain't touching unless I gotta at deadline.' Other than that, he has been rather mute. However, what gives me some hesitation is that they are in a neighborhood...HOWEVER, Aronis commented on how the neighborhood has been mostly quiet lately anyway...so................. but my main issue is he did not seem particularly interested in discussing why Ross OR Aronis are town I also feel like Muffin should look into what i'm doing and ask me stuff, you know, if he really wanted to find out what alignment I am. But nooooooooooo.... it would also help if you know Muffin he could form a decent scum read too. DIATRIBE OVER!
i look really town from what you're saying about me

i don't get it
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1399, Nachomamma8 wrote:1. MafiaSSK**
2. Cabd

3. Selkies(fferyllt+orcinus_theoriginal)

4. zMuffinMan
6. notscience King Kenny

7. The Goodfather**

9. Bert Karlos4

11. Aronis**

12. Idiotking*
13. Katsuki*

Vote: MafiaSSK
strikes through town reads? if so why are your reads so awful, nacho?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

bert wrote:Muffin's play here isn't quite like VisCon 1523 past game as town
i'm in lazy mode

i haven't put any work into this game for a while and i don't have many reads that i'm all that confident in

i'm not really interacting with anyone at the moment, soooooooo i don't know why you care about me not interacting with you

maybe i'll start reading stuff tomorrow night when i get home
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1485, Selkies wrote:nacho what do you think of ssk's early game
obviously not good enough to stop me from voting him
In post 1532, zMuffinMan wrote:nacho i want you to be honest with me

are you scum?
zmuffinmanz
i am not scum.
In post 1534, zMuffinMan wrote:strikes through town reads? if so why are your reads so awful, nacho?
maybe because i'm in lazy mode???
i think my ssk read is good and that's the only one that matters
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you can't use my excuse

only i'm allowed to claim lazy mode
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

RossWilliam(7): FourTrouble, notscience, Katsuki, Selkies, Aronis, Bert, Idiotking
Aronis(3): Cabd, MafiaSSK, Nachomamma8

break this down for me

only people off these wagons were ross (flipped town), me (obv obv obv obv obv obv town) and goodfather (looked kinda town in some posts)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think when i stop being lazy (i say tomorrow, but i am the king of broken promises, so we'll see i guess) i'll properly sort goodfather then go back and look at the end of D1 and the aronis/ross wagons

coz i still have this icky feeling that aronis was basically talked into upping activity to look town after yesterday and everything he writes makes me want to pl him
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:28 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

Berty, could you explain your reads more?
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1535, zMuffinMan wrote:
bert wrote:Muffin's play here isn't quite like VisCon 1523 past game as town
i'm in lazy mode

i haven't put any work into this game for a while and i don't have many reads that i'm all that confident in

i'm not really interacting with anyone at the moment, soooooooo i don't know why you care about me not interacting with you

maybe i'll start reading stuff tomorrow night when i get home
Um what cos u hve said I'm a scumread during and since Day 1 and even asked nacho why he is townreading me

U also said I was a gut scumread, I'm playing differently from VisCon past 1523, and I would think you'd try to sort out scumreads doh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if i were following the game to the extent that i was sorting anyone then maybe you'd have a point? but i'm clearly not soooooooooo. wait til i actually start reading i guess (maybe liiiiiiiiike 16 hours from now when i get homE)
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:39 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1406, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1402, Bert wrote:hes being too clear in his posts here is my problem with him, for an SSK lurker person. like he is not posting a ton of incomprehensible crap this game with master blaster type reasoned votes.
EXACTLY
a lurkfuck is a lurkfuck because a lurkfuck doesn't give a shit about looking town
that's why they're a lurkfuck
when a lurkfuck starts posting up a storm, it shows they have ulterior motives: especially when said lurkfuck has been on site as long as SSK has and has had an established playstyle for that long

i think last time when when a lurkfuck stopped lurkfucking empking was lyncher trying to lynch tammy
And here is where I start to have a fucking problem with everything:
STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT LURKING IS SCUMMY BUT WHEN I POST A LOT SAY THAT I'M ScuMMY TOO. Fucking stop.
I really fucking like Nat as a mod and the fact that I've gotten two prods already makes me very disapppointed in myself. Yes, I will post. Yes, I will go through lurking phases. That's just how I play. But that is not alignment-indicative. SO STOP.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

By the way the reason why I'm asking for reasons for Bert's reads list on 1528 is because they are the easiest shit to make up as scum. Just because he gave three reasons doesn't excuse him from jack shit. Explain all of your reads that you put out there. Especially when your vote is already super weak.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1516, Selkies wrote:ssk looks like too easy a vote, and i am still having a hard time believing his day 1 play could be scum
Thank you orci. I'm glad you think so. You get me.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1473, Nachomamma8 wrote:why would him being more active be an honor to nati?
Because I've been really shitty to Nat recently in our hydras and in past Nat-modded games as well. And I really really respect Nat and so I don't want to lurk here, but even if you don't care about any of this whether I lurk or not has never ever been alignment indicative. Ever.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Bert »

Look who came out of lurking after a few votes formed on him lmao
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Natirasha »

Na na naa na
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Natirasha »

hey hey hey
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”