Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

^^^ I was referring to Zekrom's post. I alluded to my indifferentiation of you here:
In post 1080, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What's the difference between Zdenek and Zekrom25?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Zdenek, your reads are all wrong and I don't think you would read me as scum if you were indeed town.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

Fuck this nonsense. ABR hasn't given reads on Maestro, The Goodfather or inhim, and is voting me because of a post that my scum read, Zekrom wrote.

me v ABR

now please.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Huntress »

Tony PF replaces emogirl123.
Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Tony PF »

Hi everybody! I'm going to be your replacement for emogirl123.

I don't feel like reading 46 whole pages, then doing very complex thinking with the info, so can I have a summary? Thanks in advance.
(Unofficial) Puzzle And Dragons Forum Ambassador
NOT VERY ACTIVE ON WEEKDAYS

Feel free to PM about what it's like back in the PF realm.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Zdenek »

If you want to give yourself three days to read the thread vote for ABR, if you want to give yourself 6 days to read thread vote for me today and ABR tomorrow.
Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Tony PF »

In post 1155, Zdenek wrote:If you want to give yourself three days to read the thread vote for ABR, if you want to give yourself 6 days to read thread vote for me today and ABR tomorrow.
I said I wanted a summary. That said, I may as well just:

VOTE: Zdenek

For not listening.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1108, Nobody Special wrote: Okay, I feel like you are trying to paint me into a corner here, which bothers me. Scum does,
in certain circumstances,
have more motive for setup spec than town. I don't know how much clearer I can make it.
If by 'painting you into a corner' you mean 'I might have reasons to suspect you're diverging from your usual playstyle' then yes. I need to do more meta-ing to prove or disprove it, though, and I don't have time until the weekend.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

There's a vote missing from that post.
Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Tony PF »

In post 544, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 538, yessiree wrote:Firstly, you calling out on emogirl being confident should result in a lynch struck me as odd.
emogirl's confidence looks like it comes from a source of information that she has exclusive access to. She shouldn't be able to tell who's town or scum with that level of certainty unless she knows their alignment because she's scum.
In post 538, yessiree wrote:Secondly, when emogirl was making a stance to defend the Maenara wagon, your series of questions struck me as odd.
In post 299, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 295, emogirl123 wrote:Maybe my idea of policy lynch differs from others, but lynching someone over a null read because the player is bad is considered a policy lynch in my eyes.
Maenara isn't bad. At all. And it isn't a policy lynch. I don't see what you're implying.
In post 302, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If she wrote a bad post, how does that make her wagon a policy lynch...
In post 304, Albert B. Rampage wrote:By bad, do you mean scummy or anti-town?
In post 306, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So you're saying they are policy lynching her for pushing a policy lynch on you? That doesn't make any sense.
I don't see what you were trying to achievement with this series of question directed at emogirl. Her intentions were clear to me at the start. Could you call the few gems that Maenara posted as good? the underlying intentions and motivations as town? No way. Therefore, can you policy lynch Maenara? Yes you can.
Emogirl was misrepresenting the bandwagon on Manaera as a policy lynch. It was early enough in the game that multiple players had worst content than Manaera and there's no way that it looked like a policy lynch. If emogirl wanted to defend Maenara, to advance her agenda as scum, she would try to use any random argument, whether logical or not.
In post 538, yessiree wrote: Thirdly, you attacked emogirl in #320 with a loaded language that is seen as spoken with haste.
See, this is ironic, because you're attacking me with loaded language and a terrible line of questioning right now.
In post 794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 791, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 686, Slandaar wrote:Meta, if I were scum here, I would have posted a lot more or at least thrown some nice town looking content out,
I find it interesting you think I would not consider my meta in relation to others.
This is true. ABR should not be using meta to push Slandaar's wagon. That was pretty bad of him.
Even if I'm bad at explaining my reads, they're usually right on the money.
Slandaar isn't that great a player that he will adapt his meta to every single player in the game as scum, although that would be hilarious if someone actually believed him on that. In actuality, Slandaar is the coward type who will crumble under pressure as scum. I'm surprised he hasn't replaced out yet, but he might as well have, with the content he's been putting out. This isn't a difficult decision, lynch Slandaar.

Unvote, vote Slandaar
ABR looks overconfident, which he says is the exact reason my predecessor looked scummy. Does that make you scummy, ABR?

I know you from the 7for7 fallacy wiki page, but I would've thought you'd improved by now.

Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Chevre »

Tony PF: I hate your replacing-in-but-not reading mentality but you're not the first in this game to do it; so I'll try to help. 587 and 588 go over things I found in a reread up to page 24, 1023 is my analysis of the end-of-day votecount, and 1118 is my thoughts on the yessiree NK. A simple summary of Day 1 would be that emogirl had a playstyle that many including myself interpreted as scummy behavior, and thus a wagon was ran up on her, until people fussed about my unvote from the wagon in 387, when a wagon was ran up on me. After the 587 and 588 momentum switched from me to Albert B. Rampage, Brian Skies (replaced by Thor665), emeraldemon, and Slandaar, and Slandaar was eventually lynched, and yessiree was the nightkill. Of course, all this information is from my perspective, and in recent pages I've seen how people's perspectives on this game can be very different.

I'm curious as to how you picked out those posts by ABR, if you didn't read the full 46 pages.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Tony PF »

In post 1160, Chevre wrote:I'm curious as to how you picked out those posts by ABR, if you didn't read the full 46 pages.
I did read ABR's ISO, though.

Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Tony PF »

In post 1118, Chevre wrote:After unvoting, yessiree first suspects me and ABR; while no reasoning is provided, I can assume that it is for our votes on emogirl. Sotty "likes" yessiree in 461; on terms of playstyle or as town it is unclear but Sotty7 could clear that up for us. In 487 yessiree gives a read on each player in that strange code format, link. What I get from it is that his reads were as follows:

Town: Aegor, Sotty7, The Goodfather (now inHimshallibe), Bulbazak, Maestro (now Zekrom25), Chevre,
Scum: emogirl123, WBOCampfire1104 (?), Albert B. Rampage, Brian Skies (now Thor665), Acidic_TACO (now Matias)
Mixed: Garmr, Slandaar, Nobody Special?
Null: OhGodMyLife, Maenara (now Zdenek), The Fonz, emeraldemon, kabooooom

he says soon afterward his scumread list is ABR first, followed by Maenara and emogirl. Posts afterward define reasons for ABR including his L-1 vote on me. Sotty in 521 calls yessiree town, so I guess that answers that question. He's also in an altercation with ABR, so right now I'm thinking that the yessiree NK would be a bad choice for scum-ABR. In 569 he points out how Acidic's "random vote" didn't look random to him but instead scummy. In my wall I found yessiree town. In 635 emeraldemon places yessiree in the middle of his reads list. yessiree votes OGML in 638, if I'm correct this due to OGML's change of heart on me, and in the next post he finds emeraldemon scummy as well. In 747 he claims Brian Skies is either scum or horrible town. Brian later quotes part of that post and uses it to claim that yessiree is town. inHim finds the same post by yessiree scummy. The "180 flip" by OGML is brought up again. In 902 we get a new scumlist, or rather, lynchlist, of emeraldemon, Slandaar, and me; Matias is included because of Acidic_TACO but is "read-reset" due to Matias' play.

That's it before his death. I think that yessiree's biggest suspects were emeraldemon and ABR, but I don't see either of these as scum through this analysis. I think a yessiree NK begs for people to look and see "oh look he suspected ABR so he must be scum!!!" and I could see scum-emeraldemon trying to get his group to kill yessiree after his attack yesterday, but I don't think he'd have the pull to do it. Brian Skies is also obvious, though to a lesser extent, in my gut. I think the best answers for this kill would be emogirl, OhGodMyLife, and maybe Matias. emogirl was high on yessiree's suspect list, and while there wasn't much develop on it later in the Day, that's exactly the point I feel: the issue was left hanging. That, to me, seems like an ideal kill for scum: someone who wasn't attacking you hardcore but did suspect you a bit. Same with OGML, their issue on OGML's 180 flip on me was left in the air when OGML refused to find defensive evidence. Matias is a pretty weak choice because yessiree did say that he was now town since it was Matias, but that suspicion caused by Acidic would still probably mingle in yessiree's thoughts.

To conclude, I'm very unlikely to rely on this for the bulk of a vote, because it's only one dead town's perspective (I don't really care to use Slandaar's, given his end-of day retorts and the general lack of reads anyway), but I feel it needs to be done so at least I have somewhere to look back to.
I'm liking Chevre's analysis here. ABR is probably scum, to the point where I can:

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Tony PF »

Read Zdenek's ISO, he's probably town. Can't say for sure though.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1162, Tony PF wrote: I'm liking Chevre's analysis here. ABR is probably scum, to the point where I can:
Where do you go from "ABR is overconfident and committing a logical fallacy (7for7 tends to be town)" to "ABR is scum"?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Tony PF
Tony PF
Goon
Tony PF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Tony PF »

In post 1164, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1162, Tony PF wrote: I'm liking Chevre's analysis here. ABR is probably scum, to the point where I can:
Where do you go from "ABR is overconfident and committing a logical fallacy (7for7 tends to be town)" to "ABR is scum"?
Well, the NK was on someone who suspected him(as was mentioned in the analysis). Not to mention the bad logic.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Bulbazak »

I've explained why the NK is WIFOM, and you have yet to explain why his particular brand of bad logic is scummy, and Zdenek's is not.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Zdenek »

First of all, more votes please.

Second, Bulb, what do you think of ABR's vote on me now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Zdenek »

and why are you even insinuating that my logic is scummy?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1167, Zdenek wrote: Second, Bulb, what do you think of ABR's vote on me now.
I'm thinking it's OMGUS.
In post 1168, Zdenek wrote:and why are you even insinuating that my logic is scummy?
I'm insinuating your logic is bad, not scummy.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1166, Bulbazak wrote:why his particular brand of bad logic is scummy, and Zdenek's is not.
What do you think is wrong with this:
In post 1015, Zdenek wrote:ABR is scum because before his vote on Slaandar, the reasons people gave to vote for Slaander were that he'd been doing very little or dismissing criticism, which were accurate, but not strong reasons for a lynch. ABR padded his vote on Slaandar with things that were false. I think he was scum that saw blood in the water, but knew that reasons that had been given so far weren't strong enough, and tried to justify his vote with bs.

couple that with the fact that his vote on me is for bs reasons, and the fact that his vote on Slaandar was for bs reasons.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I thought that ABR came out stronger than Slandaar in their back and forth. And like I've said, ABR is essentially having a knee jerk reaction towards you. It's an OMGUS case. Of course it probably has BS reasons.

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1171, Bulbazak wrote:I thought that ABR came out stronger than Slandaar in their back and forth. And like I've said, ABR is essentially having a knee jerk reaction towards you. It's an OMGUS case. Of course it probably has BS reasons.
What argument of ABR's against Slaandar do you think is convincing?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1171, Bulbazak wrote:ABR is essentially having a knee jerk reaction towards you. It's an OMGUS case. Of course it probably has BS reasons.
Good, so you don't think that he's trying to get scum lynched.

You should probably be voting him about now.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 1161, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1160, Chevre wrote:I'm curious as to how you picked out those posts by ABR, if you didn't read the full 46 pages.
I did read ABR's ISO, though.
I am curious why/how you chose ABR to read in iso.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”