Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 2.14

MafiaSSK(3):
Nachomamma8, Bert, The Goodfather
Cabd(0):

Selkies(1):
MafiaSSK
zMuffinMan(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(2):
Selkies, Katsuki
Nachomamma8(0):

Bert(0):

Aronis(1):

Idiotking(0):

Katsuki(2):
Idiotking, Aronis
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(3):
zMuffinMan, notscience, Cabd

With eleven alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-02-19 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:29 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1599, Aronis wrote:Wow.

Who are your scumreads, SSK?
Selkies, somewhat you, and recently I could see how Goodfather could be scum.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:You do realize how little I cared about that game right?
bullshit. you said yourself you were motivated to play against Nat cos you were opposite alignments. what a shallow thing to say
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:Way to strawman dude. Not only have I given plenty of reads all over the game, because you know the game isn't just Day 2, but you sidestep my argument of how lurking isn't a tell.
if you think a strong start Day is all the game is about, and is a springboard so you can skip D2 and do nothing that day, you are sorely mistaken.
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:Everything else are pretty much all impacts stemming from it. Feel free to point out what's not though.
Stop using "I'm lurky" as an excuse for not having to do anything useful today on d2.
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:So do you wanna tell me how lurking is a tell? Or do you agree with me that it isn't?
wanna give me some reads instead of sidestepping by saying "im defending myself'
In post 1595, MafiaSSK wrote:I always respond. I always give reads. I always try.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Aronis »

I swear. I can hardly post withour it getting deleted.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: MafiaSSK

Your reaction just screams scum to me.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Bert »

In post 1560, MafiaSSK wrote:Guess fucking what Bert? I didn't post because there were a few votes on me. I posted because it was nearing yet another 48 hours and I hadn't posted. So I posted.
oh then why did you continue defending yourself if you only "posted to prod dodge"

and then you put up a weak defense centered around "omg this case about me is BS and omg i can lurk all i want and it isn't a tell" then you were figuratively clenching your fists and reacting with a ton of AtE.

smells like more than the equivalent of a ploy to just prod dodge, doesn't it?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:41 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1602, Bert wrote:
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:You do realize how little I cared about that game right?
bullshit. you said yourself you were motivated to play against Nat cos you were opposite alignments. what a shallow thing to say
Was 1523 AA? Because AA was the one where I was on top of my game and motivated. Even there though I lurked like a bitch after D1.
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:Way to strawman dude. Not only have I given plenty of reads all over the game, because you know the game isn't just Day 2, but you sidestep my argument of how lurking isn't a tell.
if you think a strong start Day is all the game is about, and is a springboard so you can skip D2 and do nothing that day, you are sorely mistaken.
It's not even been half of Day 2 Bert, stop wigging out. I've given reads now. My vote's been on Selkies since the beginning. I've done shit.
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:Everything else are pretty much all impacts stemming from it. Feel free to point out what's not though.
Stop using "I'm lurky" as an excuse for not having to do anything useful today on d2.
Hey, look, you completely dodge the core of my point again. Do you see how Nacho's arguments are impacts from the point that I'm lurking? Do you see how me lurking or not is not a scumtell?
But even still I'm not using "I'm lurky" as an excuse for anything and you are beyond seriously misrepping me.
In post 1598, MafiaSSK wrote:So do you wanna tell me how lurking is a tell? Or do you agree with me that it isn't?
wanna give me some reads instead of sidestepping by saying "im defending myself'
Bro, look at the post above yours.

Pedit: Because I got involved with defending myself. Because you started to piss me off. Because I'm procrastinating doing the billion actual real life things I all have to do today like studying for my Astro or Micro exam. Or doing work for my internship. Or writing cases for debate. I'm procrastinating. Because mafia is just a game. If real life comes first, then I'll stop playing it. But if there's work I don't want to do, then I'll post here. And then I might post again if I want to. I get involved. I like mafia.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1604, Aronis wrote:VOTE: MafiaSSK

Your reaction just screams scum to me.
How so?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Aronis »

It seems forced. In the previous game we played in which you were a VT, you were lynched without putting up a fight. You were trying to lurk here to the best of my knowledge, until now you're fighting for your life. Which I'm not saying you shouldn't be doing, it just seems different from your normal town game in which you would laymdown and die. Overall, I would be happier to lynch Selkies, but you're the next best option.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:55 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1608, Aronis wrote:It seems forced. In the previous game we played in which you were a VT, you were lynched without putting up a fight. You were trying to lurk here to the best of my knowledge, until now you're fighting for your life. Which I'm not saying you shouldn't be doing, it just seems different from your normal town game in which you would laymdown and die. Overall, I would be happier to lynch Selkies, but you're the next best option.
I have a few things I want to say to this.
What game did we play together previously?
I was not trying to lurk here.
Why do you want to go with me over Selkies at this moment if I'm the "next best option"?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Aronis »

Wisdom's Jester Mafia.

I want to lynch scum and while I am more confident of Selkies flipping scum, some people don't want to lynch them yet.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1578, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 1564, Bert wrote:
In post 1560, MafiaSSK wrote:Guess fucking what Bert? I didn't post because there were a few votes on me. I posted because it was nearing yet another 48 hours and I hadn't posted. So I posted.
^scum manifesto so why are you lurking then after what you tried to do D1. what happened to "stepping it up because it's Nat's game"

Oh wait, that was just soap scum hmm?
BECAUSE OF FUCKING REAL LIFE. I STARTED LURKING IN ALL OF MY DAMN GAMES.
Fine, fuck it, lurking can be alignment indicative sometimes. But not for me. And definitely not here.
SO FUCKING STOP WITH YOUR SHITTY REASONING.
ive got like 2 bucks on this post making bert even more nervous about us haha

i agree with bert and here is why

normally townie anger is when they are being misunderstood or ignored on something they've been trying very hard to get across

ssk hasn't even been here. i dont understand how this anger would be justified in his mind. it doesn't seem in line with his other play

i read a scum ssk game that fery showed me. i feel like the distinguishing factor between his scum and town games is that his scum game is more aggressive, his town game much more apathetic

i think 1578 is in-line with that scum meta

confirming fery told me that cabd was a vig day 1 ><
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Selkies »

where the hell is idiotking and notscience?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Katsuki »

So I lied not gonna get caught up in this game anytime soon.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Selkies »

Cabd what are your thoughts?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Cabd »

That I'm voting somebody later, and vigging the fuck out of SSK for the past few pages.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1613, Katsuki wrote:So I lied not gonna get caught up in this game anytime soon.
If you are town plz stop being utterly useless.

I think orcinus and I are approaching something resembling consonance about you.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1611, Selkies wrote:
^scum manifesto so why are you lurking then after what you tried to do D1. what happened to "stepping it up because it's Nat's game"

Fine, fuck it, lurking can be alignment indicative sometimes. But not for me. And definitely not here.

normally townie anger is when they are being misunderstood or ignored on something they've been trying very hard to get across

ssk hasn't even been here. i dont understand how this anger would be justified in his mind. it doesn't seem in line with his other play

i read a scum ssk game that fery showed me. i feel like the distinguishing factor between his scum and town games is that his scum game is more aggressive, his town game much more apathetic

Orci, you have to realize that this is something that I've just shrugged off and dealt with in a lot of the games that I've played here. And it's just here is where I broke. I just needed to let it all out. I wasn't raging because I was trying to AtE. I was angry because I'm honestly angry. And confused. I don't know how I can play and be seen as town. If I post a lot, scum. If I post not, scum.

Oh and for all you know I could have been here. Just reading the thread and not posting. Watching everyone post patronizing comments about that "lurkerfuck". Just because I don't post doesn't mean that I'm not reading posts.

But then you generalize my games based off of my general aggressiveness. Emotions change over time, orci. Sometimes I'm more aggressive sometimes I'm not. That's also not alignment indicative. I'm not some mafiabot.

Just level with me here, do you think I'm scum?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1615, Cabd wrote:That I'm voting somebody later, and vigging the fuck out of SSK for the past few pages.
I mean that's super cool and probably fair. But why vig me?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1615, Cabd wrote:That I'm voting somebody later, and vigging the fuck out of SSK for the past few pages.
Ok. We'll go back to arguing.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Selkies »

In post 1617, MafiaSSK wrote:

Orci, you have to realize that this is something that I've just shrugged off and dealt with in a lot of the games that I've played here. And it's just here is where I broke. I just needed to let it all out. I wasn't raging because I was trying to AtE. I was angry because I'm honestly angry. And confused. I don't know how I can play and be seen as town. If I post a lot, scum. If I post not, scum.

Oh and for all you know I could have been here. Just reading the thread and not posting. Watching everyone post patronizing comments about that "lurkerfuck". Just because I don't post doesn't mean that I'm not reading posts.

But then you generalize my games based off of my general aggressiveness. Emotions change over time, orci. Sometimes I'm more aggressive sometimes I'm not. That's also not alignment indicative. I'm not some mafiabot.

yes i do

although i've never seen you AtE this hard
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1620, Selkies wrote:
In post 1617, MafiaSSK wrote:

yes i do

although i've never seen you AtE this hard
What's wrong with appealing to emotion though? I'm just defending myself.
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Selkies »

i personally dont think there's anything wrong with it, nor did I imply that there was

i was just making an observation because that's not something i've seen in either of your metas
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

this game went kinda quiet. don't think i've heard from muffin, not science or idiotking.

I have liked seeing more of SSK, but his argument that lurking is not scummy is not convincing imo
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what did you want to "hear" from me?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”