NY 171: An Education in Telling Jokes (Game Over!)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 924, Elyse wrote:Mollie you just said you can't read UT and are leaving that to everyone else. When I said I am putting Nikanor and UT off for later because I can't read them you said you were uncomfortable with that.
i feel differently about ut then then I do now. wats so hard to understand about that? I felt I had stronger grasp on ut but now I am unsure. that was kind of a shout out to the people who can actually read him to step it up and that I would work with them? cos I didn't say that "I will put him off till later" I said I can't read him. <---- stop trying to conflate the 2!!! cos they are not the same thing not even close.

and why the fuck are you trying to spin this into whatever the fuck you are trying to spin this into? like this is 1 of the dumb angles that I try to take as scum and I get town read for it! lol
whew!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Elyse »

They are the same thing and I'm not spinning anything into anything.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 926, Elyse wrote:They are the same thing and I'm not spinning anything into anything.
no they aren't and you sayig so doesn't make it true

but lets play the tape all the way through shall we!

elyse: I want to leave nika and ut alone. <--- preempts future actions as in you won't be voting them or putting pressure on them or even looking at them until some undetermined time in the future

mollie: I can't read ut <--- means exactly what is says it does as in their is no caveat for current or future avoidance, which is what you did.

the 2 are nothing alike. LIKE NADA CHICA
whew!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

ladies, ladies....

there's enough of me to go around, I assure you
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 927, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 926, Elyse wrote:They are the same thing and I'm not spinning anything into anything.
no they aren't and you sayig so doesn't make it true

but lets play the tape all the way through shall we!

elyse: I want to leave nika and ut alone. <--- preempts future actions as in you won't be voting them or putting pressure on them or even looking at them until some undetermined time in the future

mollie: I can't read ut <--- means exactly what is says it does as in their is no caveat for current or future avoidance, which is what you did.

the 2 are nothing alike. LIKE NADA CHICA
No.

I said I can't read nika and ut so I am putting them off until later. I later said that IF something alignment indicative sticks out, I will point it you. You saying that I won't vote, pressure, or even look at them is a complete misrep. I am just not worrying about them at the moment.

You said you can't read UT and are relying on other people to read him. So you are allowing other people to post their thoughts if something sticks out, but you aren't going to worry about them yourself.

It's the same thing. You saying it's not doesn't make it true.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 929, Elyse wrote:No

I said I can't read nika and ut so I am putting them off until later. I later said that IF something alignment indicative sticks out, I will point it you. You saying that I won't vote, pressure, or even look at them is a complete misrep. I am just not worrying about them at the moment.

You said you can't read UT and are relying on other people to read him. So you are allowing other people to post their thoughts if something sticks out, but you aren't going to worry about them yourself.

It's the same thing. You saying it's not doesn't make it true.
the difference is, is that I am not saying that I am leaving ut alone. you are.

that is the difference. that is why the 2 are not the same. cos 1 leaves an open avenue of action and the other doesn't. 1 does, 1 doesn't. does and doesn't does not mean the same the thing. the two are different. so they are not the same. get it?

UT IS MINE GODDAMMIT!!!!! YOU CAN"T HAVE HIM!!! Image
whew!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Elyse »

If anyone is leaving ut alone it's you. I'm saying I'll get to him and you're saying you flat out can't read him.

The bottom line is that neither of us are worrying about them AT THE MOMENT. For different reasons, yes, but acting like what you are saying is completely different from what I said is wrong.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

OK well I just got a townread, so I've got that going for me I guess.

What's the case on UT?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

holy fuck this conversation is bad

look...

we have Marquis, EPM, OGML, and RC doing some flavor of lurking or refusing to play the game. can we please lynch one of them and have Zekrom shoot another? I'll ACCEPT a deathnote lynch too.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 931, Elyse wrote:If anyone is leaving ut alone it's you. I'm saying I'll get to him and you're saying you flat out can't read him.

The bottom line is that neither of us are worrying about them AT THE MOMENT. For different reasons, yes, but acting like what you are saying is completely different from what I said is wrong.
who says I am not worried.

I already stated that I am not going to leave him alone so why are now trying to say that I am? <---- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LIKE SRSLY STAHP TRYING TO DESPERATELY TWIST THE FACTS TO FIT YOUR ERRONEOUS INTERPRETATION PLZ STAHP TIA

what I am saying is
I can't fucking read him.
<--- you are the 1 who keeps adding a nuance of interpretation that is simply not there. plz stahp.

well at least I am town reading elyse now I don't think scum would push such a bad point this looks more like town trying to save face.

elyse lets not continue this pissing contest cos it serves no purpose really and it is only a game of escalation in which no 1 can win.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 932, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK well I just got a townread, so I've got that going for me I guess.

What's the case on UT?
I have no words
whew!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE is for a Marquis lynch and an RC vig shot, but I'm open to compromise
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Marquis »

me too
link in bio
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 933, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy fuck this conversation is bad

look...

we have Marquis, EPM, OGML, and RC doing some flavor of lurking or refusing to play the game. can we please lynch one of them and have Zekrom shoot another? I'll ACCEPT a deathnote lynch too.
I am not losing another fucking game to star doing what he is doing cos that is what he does as scum.

he will replace into a game (or mebbe start off in 1 so in that instance he will sign up for a game) and then post late and say, "sorry I worked a lot but I will get back later" and then not get back meanwhile town will tear itself apart and then he will pop and post something wonderfully hedgey but town will say oh he is town and then he will get left alone and then he will prod dodge meanwhile 2 lynches on town have occurred and then he will be busy at work and so on and so on until he wins the game. the 1 game I saw where he was town HE DID NOT DO THIS IN THE GAME WAS LIKE 50 TIMES LONGER THAN THIS 1 I DON"T CARE IF IT WAS IN LYLO HE GOT INVOLVED.

I have watched this
3 times
and holy shit I did not realise I was so butthurt about it until now.

wow. is their a clinic for this sort of thing

I adore star.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 936, Untrod Tripod wrote:MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE is for a Marquis lynch and an RC vig shot, but I'm open to compromise
do you think both of those are scum? cos I don't so no
whew!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Marquis »

also the real reason i'm voting star is because sheeping mollie seems actually productive now
link in bio
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey hey hey hey

we can talk about star later. I don't think he's the optimal day 1 lynch, is all.

PEdit: why? listen: all Marquis has done all. game. is post smiley faces and PURPOSEFULLY not engage with reads and the game as a whole. he's flaunting his lack of engagement. a. how do you have a read on that? b. why are you willing to let that live?

If I had to describe RC with a word, it would be "DERP". why are you willing to let that live?
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

when can we find scum that needs to be killed ?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm not not lynching sthar because he's actually a semi-intelligent person.

He didn't even make a defense. He just said he's a bad D1 lynch. I'm don't want to kill like 3 potential townies just because they are idiots when there is a legitimately scummy person.

Sooo yeah if you guys decide to lynch out of the moron pool that's fine. I'll be voting for sthar.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by sthar8 »

FFS zekrom.

Mollie, go read my posts slowly. This is me trusting you.

Remember Bowser? For the first two days I was in the game I was catching up. I did almost nothing until we had setup info and I could attempt to break it. And as soon as someone started engaging me, I got excited.

Honestly, I'm not very excited about this game. Half the playerlist is terrible lurkers. I only replaced in because Desp asked me to, and I haven't been able to work up the energy to be super involved. I wanted to hydra with my brother so he could temper my crankiness, but desp said no hydrae. But I'm going to try to get into it, so if you're going to policy lynch me please save it for day 2 or 3.

I'm posting this and I haven't even read the last two pages. But here's where I'm at so far, in the interest of transparency:

1. Formerfish- VI. Do not believe claim.
2. PeregrineV- Have experience. Tends to be lurky, but I've seen good content from him before.
3. Gooner- Little experience. Not seen anything useful from him.
4. DeathNote- no experience. content seems good, do not want to lynch.
5. pisskop- VI
6. Yates- let's let him get his legs, capable of real content.
7. pirate mollie- townpile. If not, will be apparent later. extensive recent experience with townmollie. excited to be on same team for once.
8. OhGodMyLife - lurker. possible VI, no experience.
9. Untrod Tripod- good content. probtown.
10. Malakittens- lurking. no experience.
11. Elyse- i have a hard time reading elyse. good content, but her process is completely alien to me.
12. Marquis- probscum. get to this in a bit.
13. Nikanor- VI.
14. Ythan- i remember liking the little i've seen.
15. Porochaz- yay prozac. null for now, i've only seen him as a mod. i do like vocal posters right now.
16. sthar8- fuck this guy. real asshole.
17. evilpacman18- VI from experience. Also lurking. I would be fine policy lynching for out of game reasons.
18. RadiantCowbells-VI from experience. Also lurking. I would be fine policy lynching for out of game reasons.
19. zekrom25- VI. I kinda believe his claim? every post from him makes me doubt it, but I spectated a game in which he fucked up horribly so he might just be town.
20. tman2nd- probscum. I didn't realize this until just now. get to this later.
21. Green Canyons- GC, where do I know you from? I feel like we've played before...

p-edit Elyse, engage brain please. I don't need to defend, there's nothing to defend against. Mollie's paranoid because this is the first time in like five games with her that i've been town, and last time i was town she was scum. She'll come around eventually. Marquis is voting me because she's scum.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

Anyone on the Sthar wagon explain it please.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yeah... Sthar is likely town...

Those pushing that should stop because even if he is somehow scum, there are FAR better lynches.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I've never understood that line of thinking. If he is scum than he'd be a perfect lynch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

You're not allowed to talk anymore fish.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Go fuck yourself.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”