Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Post by Bert »

^that post is pretty town...so genuine...ok I'm going to put my past scumread on GF to rest.

you could help me out and vote for Selkies
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Bert »

^that post is regarding Goodfather's last post.

@Guyett: makes sense, given that I couldn't figure out what you were doing with your posts/votes earlier
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by Guyett »

I want to do some fferry meta first
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by Bert »

I didn't know you did meta :)
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 2076, Bert wrote:^that post is regarding Goodfather's last post.

@Guyett: makes sense, given that I couldn't figure out what you were doing with your posts/votes earlier
I'm winging it and not reading things on purpose so I can push through as many mislynches as possible obviously
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Bert »

Yup. <3
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 2078, Bert wrote:I didn't know you did meta :)
I do for some players from time to time.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by Guyett »

now I'm annoyed that you brought peoples attention back on me regarding reading the thread. I'll have to have words with you in our QT tonight.

Also I had a batshit crazy thought that what if the scum team tried an insane gambit by all coming out as a neighborhood? Coast to endgame as long as one isn't killed
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2082, Guyett wrote:Also I had a batshit crazy thought that what if the scum team tried an insane gambit by all coming out as a neighborhood? Coast to endgame as long as one isn't killed
IK was on the wagon on Aronis that at one point was at Lynch -1. Aronis also was nearly lynched at deadline, so extremely unlikely.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm really hungry

prodge while i go and get some food then read stuff here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2082, Guyett wrote:now I'm annoyed that you brought peoples attention back on me regarding reading the thread. I'll have to have words with you in our QT tonight.
Huh?

Explain this to me sometime. :o

:eek:
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Selkies »

In post 2074, The Goodfather wrote:You guys keep criticizing my reads because they are largely based on analyzing playstyle... maybe that is a valid reason to criticize reads for experienced players like you who have played with one another. i am not only new to the site i am new to mafia as a game. less than 2 months playing. I have no meta knowledge of any of you, so I'm not sure what else i should be basing my reads on. Playstyle incorporates many aspects of the game: number of posts, content of posts, voting analysis, reads lists, cases made, etc.

I am also even unfamiliar with roles in this game, so i have had no experience with hydras or neighborhoods in any of my experience. I apologize if that takes some getting used to.

I have been playing 5 games since i joined, and i had to drop out of one of them because i was unable to keep up with the thread and i let that game slip. I'm sorry if my posts lead you all to believe i'm scum, but i have been trying to contribute. I will endeavor to do more. Thats all i can promise right now.
When you're back, please explain from your post

- how you got a scum read off kaboooom's posts (here's his ISO: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go)

- your notsci read

- your read of me.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2085, Bert wrote:
In post 2082, Guyett wrote:now I'm annoyed that you brought peoples attention back on me regarding reading the thread. I'll have to have words with you in our QT tonight.
Huh?

I will in our QT tonight :)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why are there so many long posts :<

i think i read somewhere selkies (maybe?) saying something about aronis being too aggressive to be scum or something.

this is one of the only reasons i'm hesitant to vote him atm. coz like, everything else he's doing makes me think scum.

also don't really think that all three of {selkies, nacho, aronis} are town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:26 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2087, Guyett wrote:
Huh?

i don't even...

guyitt!!!! :o

stop getting distracted by shiny things and go read the game
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

guyett wrote:hmmmmm could you vote already?
no
notscience wrote:
Nominate Bert for Town Leader
i will murder you and piss on your corpse if you aren't trolling me, here

i strongly disagree with this quote
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2089, Bert wrote:
In post 2087, Guyett wrote:
Huh?

i don't even...

guyitt!!!! :o

stop getting distracted by shiny things and go read the game
just finishing writing up the roles for my upcoming micro game and then I will. Can I not troll you a bit though :/
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Bert »

Oh Guyett we are going to have a lovely time in our QT tonight.

How could I ever ask for more than a honeymoon with you. Where would you like to go on our BFF's honeymoon?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Bert »

There was a time when men were kiiiiiiiiiiiiind......
When their voices were soft, and their words invitingggggg
There was a time when love was bliiiiiiind
And the world was a songggggggggggggggg
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:This is you abdicating responsibility for your vote
do you think ns is scum? or...?
selkies wrote:I don't want to be at LYLO with bert again
simple solution is don't let it get to lylo

like if it gets to lylo and bert is alive and he's town

well

i mean we *might* win if by some miracle scum self-votes or something?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho would you do me the favour of self-voting at lylo to give us a handicap if bert is actually town? coz you'll prob still win even with that. bert will think you're town self-voting and then vote me and then you'll hammer and gg

i am very, very sad because i believe this is a very real possibility
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:He may be right but the bluster and aggressiveness looks newbtown to me.
this is the quote i remember skimming over earlier. thing is, some of the more recent things he said in the neighbourhood (prior to him saying he wasn't going to post there anymore) came off as rather indignant - like he thought he had a point and was in the right. he was talking about how it's only the neighbours who see him as scum and he thinks i'm being contradictory by pointing out that although he upped his activity today a lot of the shit he's writing is fluff that is useless for getting a read on him <- he never fully elaborated on how this makes any sense but whatever

i'm also trying to figure out whether or not it's likely he'd vote nacho at the end of D1 instead of voting ross for survival reasons. meh. not a strong point here but i'm thinking about what happened at the end of yesterday and that stuck out as weird.
selkies wrote:I really do think nacho's town.
why?

also i would like to see your answers to the questions cabd asked in the spoiler. i see no pro-town reason for avoiding those questions
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

cabd wrote:Pretty sure I'm going to turn the next mislynch into a vengeful townie, barring them giving me a really stupid name
if i offer myself up, will you shoot nacho?

i'm not gonna but i just wanna know if you'll shoot nacho. coz i would really like for that to happen.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:59 am

Post by Bert »

In post 2095, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho would you do me the favour of self-voting at lylo to give us a handicap if bert is actually town? coz you'll prob still win even with that. bert will think you're town self-voting and then vote me and then you'll hammer and gg

i am very, very sad because i believe this is a very real possibility
In post 2094, zMuffinMan wrote:simple solution is don't let it get to lylo

like if it gets to lylo and bert is alive and he's town

well

i mean we *might* win if by some miracle scum self-votes or something?
I'm going to say this again.

Please stop being a bully towards me. The animosity/hostility is not necessary. Both of these posts - what is the benefit of putting someone else (me) down??? You've already told me you think I'm a retard and nothing can convince you otherwise. That was toeing the line already. You've already told me you have contempt for my game and think I'm one of the worst players on the site. If you think that, you're entitled to your opinion, but please stop going on about it in this game. What do you have to gain by saying how superior other players are to me and making jokes like that??

when does this end???? This is not even relevant anymore.

Through all of this, as hard as it is to believe, I still believe in you as a player. But seriously please stop.

Spoiler:
In post 1844, zMuffinMan wrote:there is nothing you can say that will convince me you are not retarded
In post 1864, zMuffinMan wrote:don't talk to me in this game anymore. if you think i'm scum, either try to lynch me or shut up about it. don't ask me questions, because i won't be answering anything you ask of me. i'm going to treat you like you don't exist in this game until you're dead
In post 1853, zMuffinMan wrote:i rate bert as one of THE WORST FUCKING PLAYERS ON THIS SITE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

selkies wrote:so even though i think that their cases on basically everyone sucks, we discount them for the purposes of reading his alignment.
i disagree with this, i think you can tell a lot about newbies from the way they're scum hunting, which is why i've been (unsuccessfully) trying to get aronis to stick to stuff that relates to his reads rather than saying random shit that doesn't matter

it's not so much how "good" or "bad" his scum hunting method is but whether it looks like he's genuinely trying to find scum or not. and what i've seen so far has left me unimpressed - it bothers me a lot that he gives "townpoints" for things that aren't really town and has a different scum read for every day of the week
selkies wrote:this is random, this is naked and unreasonable anger at something that impacts a hypothetical scum win-con
i had the same awkward feelings about his reaction to bert mentioning his scum game that just finished buttttttttttt i'm considering the possibility that he thinks he'll be lynched because people will make unfair comparisons or something so i dunno. it's a terrible reaction but it's not necessarily scummy.
selkies wrote:a lot of aronis' play this game can be described as overeager
also an issue i have with aronis is that he only really became "overeager" after D1 - D1 he was pretty lurky and uninterested. i was thinking this might have something to do with him being told overnight "hey you almost got lynched, up your activity and stop lurking" or something like that. coz i dunno. just seemed weird.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”