Mini 1544: Dry, Bland and Tasteless (Game Over)

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 597, Nikanor wrote:TMCT was nowhere near being lynched. If he had been, I'd have claimed.
You mean apart from the point that he was at L-1 and claimed?
He was at L-1 for literally one post. ABR put him at L-1 and Edos removed his vote in the next post. Ten posts later, he was at L-4 or whatever. He was never going to be lynched so I didn't have to claim.

I'm at L-1 myself, btw.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

If we are going to bring up claim stuff... yeah you did miss my part where I said "This is easy" after D2 started? That was me claiming my result essentially. Did you completely forget to submit a kill or something and decided to try and set a claim up? I seriously doubt you would gambit a no kill intentionally. Or did you kill cat and try to take advantage of the flavor or something.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 600, Nikanor wrote:
Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 597, Nikanor wrote:TMCT was nowhere near being lynched. If he had been, I'd have claimed.
You mean apart from the point that he was at L-1 and claimed?
He was at L-1 for literally one post. ABR put him at L-1 and Edos removed his vote in the next post. Ten posts later, he was at L-4 or whatever. He was never going to be lynched so I didn't have to claim.

I'm at L-1 myself, btw.
He was put at L-1, taken off it so he could claim, and your post between the two events did absolutely nothing to make it sound like you had what you are calling a result on him. That's where you would put at very least a "hint hint" post in.

Its good you are at L-1. You are scum.
You don't earn
loyalty
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I figured Nikanor was the doctor today, that's why I was back on the RD wagon.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

am*
because RD is scum. and Nikanor is town. Confirmed town, actually, because it is a mod-confirmed fact that catboi died to his own role. Which means a protection happened N1. And it wasn't by RD, whose plan to frame Egg backfired when he was also mod-confirmed.
This is really easy, please can we lynch RD. 20 pages was too much to ask I guess but I don't think 30 is.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Yeah that's why Nik reacting to TCMT getting to L-1 was "ignore it"?

Nik who had to go back and find someone who he "saved" would come up with TMCT though.

Lynching Nik gives us what is essentially a forced win. Scum cant kill without setting up a second clear. That is why he claimed what he did. He knows this and he saw a tide turn. If he doesn't get me mislyched today he loses.

You don't not claim D2 when he already has what he thinks is a guilty result.
You don't earn
loyalty
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Back-up mod vote count...

VOTECOUNT 3.2
  • Rainbowdash (L-2):
    Nikanor, evilpacman18
    Nikanor (L-1):
    The Most Curious Thing, Albert B. Rampage, Rainbowdash
    The Most Curious Thing (L-3):
    Egg

NOT VOTING:
    Quill (1)
With seven alive it takes four to lynch. The day will end on March 1, 2014 at around 19:00 PST. The next votecount will be tomorrow at around 18:00 PST. Countdown: (expired on 2014-03-01 19:00:00)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 605, Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah that's why Nik reacting to TCMT getting to L-1 was "ignore it"?

Nik who had to go back and find someone who he "saved" would come up with TMCT though.

Lynching Nik gives us what is essentially a forced win. Scum cant kill without setting up a second clear. That is why he claimed what he did. He knows this and he saw a tide turn. If he doesn't get me mislyched today he loses.

You don't not claim D2 when he already has what he thinks is a guilty result.
None of this matters. Or at least not nearly as much as the simplicity of there being a successful block of scum's NK N1 that we know had nothing to do with you. And you're full of shit (or more accurately: doing your best to keep your tower of lies from collapsing, which is admirable) if you try to say scum targeted cat, we absolutely have it mod confirmed that that's not the case. I literally don't care what you have to say about anything else because the light of truth was shone on you the instant picking Egg as your target backfired. The only reason I didn't rally to have you lynched yesterday was because I felt good about Glidder and the order didn't matter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

evil I'm beginning to think you are scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Egg »

Why the fuck was I thinking of my last game and remembering a bodyguard flip and thinking it was here. I was gonna say holy shit protective roles lol.

But anyway.

The more I setup spec, the more I think it might be RainbowDash. Nik being doc kinda supports that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Egg »

In post 578, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 571, Egg wrote:
Vote ABR

Rainbowdash, wo did you block?
I suggest you vote for someone else, Egg.
I thought this was you trying to tell me you were a protective role. What was the purpose of this post?

Could we actually be looking at a Rainbowdash/ABR team?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Egg »

In post 606, penguin_alien wrote:
Back-up mod vote count...

Nikanor (L-1):
The Most Curious Thing, Albert B. Rampage, Rainbowdash
Before anyone thinks about hammering Nik, look at the names on this wagon. You have to tell me one of two things:
A) why are all three of these players town?
B) who is bussing and why?

I really don't see it. There is at least one scum on this wagon. If both scum are here, it means scum REALLY want Nik dead.

It's simple.

Nik claimed doc.

Scum kept me alive.

They acknowledged the existance and fear of a doc.

They REALLY want the claimed doc dead. That's because he IS the doc. Don't lynch him. Instead, lynch someone on his wagon. I'm personally changing my mind on a RB and Doc being on the same side. Either way, scum didn't target me last night and that supports Nik's claim. So yeah, Rainbowdash is probably scum. I'm 180ing on this one.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Egg »

In post 592, Nikanor wrote:Yeah, I'm just going to claim.
I'm the doctor.
Protected TMCT n1, Egg n2.

Can we please lynch Rainbowdash now?
Oh and this kinda supports Curious being town.

And Nik was the one to point out missing kill flavor. Being doc supports why he'd be looking for that. I'm gonna read Nik's ISO for stuff about Curious. But if he calls him town throughout Day 2, I'm pretty sure we can consider them both pretty obvtown.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Egg »

Ok hardly any discussion of Curious by Nik except asking ABR "what are you doing" when he votes Curious. Pretty fair fit for his claim.

And for what it's worth, I'm not considering Curious town for the Mod's N1 flavor. I'm considering Curious town for scum's actions N2. By keeping me alive, they acknowledged the missing kill N1 and it fits with a doc.

unvote, vote Rainbowdash

Curious, we need to be on the same page tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

No, RD has to be town with Nikanor's fakeclaim.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Most Curious Thing
The Most Curious Thing
Townie
The Most Curious Thing
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:29 am

Post by The Most Curious Thing »

epm, your flavorgaming is atrocious -- please make a better argument.

Nikanor, you're trying to say that I was both the NK target and the Doc target on Night 1? Not buying it. New player to the site, has a pedestrian Day 1, expresses
clear hesitation
on scum-Midget when several other players were asking for his head. Doesn't add up that both the mafia targets me and a Doc guesses the mafia is going to target me.

Also, yeah, you would have to be pretty ballsy to assume there was no way I was being quicklynched after my vanilla claim.

I'm leaning toward Nikanor being the solution to the dichotomy, but that being said,
unvote
. No interest in seeing either one lynched without a reread.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Egg »

Curious, if you ISO Nik, it makes sense that he was a doc first of all because of the way he was looking at flavor. Then it makes sense that he knew you were town but didn't want to give himself away. Then look at who scum killed N2. Seems like they were worried about a kill being stopped which only makes sense if one was stopped N1. If they thought Rainbowdash was a town RB, a town doc doesn't really make sense and they wouldn't worry about one so they'd have just killed me. It all adds up.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:58 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 322, caledfwitch wrote:
You all wake up the next day to find two people dead on the floor with their
pea
shooters out! Only one of them is smoking, though; the other seems to have died immediately after they committed murder.

LeMidget,
Mafia Goon
, was beaned in the head Night 1.
catboi,
Weak Vigilante
, got their brains in a scramble Night 1.
how is this unclear?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Egg »

Technically could still be another scum shot catboi immediately after catboi shot lemidget.

But I don't think that's what happened anyway. Anyone who agrees, whether it's because of that flavor or something else, should have Nik as pretty much confirmed town barring a counter claim though. And Curious too.

So with me confirmed, that leaves two scum in RainbowDash/ABR/evilpacman/quill. Any town in that group have a 66% chance of voting correctly in that case. Everyone else has a coin flip. And we can be wrong once. I'm confident with evilpacman as town, so unless we get new info, I currently like Rainbowdash, ABR, and Quill lynches in the next three days. Obviously, I reserve the right to change my mind but that's where I'm looking right now.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

You do realize if Nik is scum, especially if EPM/ABR are town, he would do exactly what he did in leaving me alive. Maybe it means ABR isn't scum since you seemed to think he was and they were hoping for him to become the easy lynch. The fact is, at least three players were going to call me scum out the gate and my only chance of avoiding it was actually stopping the kill. They either took the gamble thinking they were dead either way and maybe Edo was the last PR, or they really thought I would be lynchable and worst case some scum would try and take me down.

Now obviously it would mean that last scum is going to be EPM (less chance MIA Quill) here since Nik getting lynched would end it for scum. I guess outside chance Quill with him but it doesn't matter.

Thing is if we lynch Nik here we have just about a forced win. Egg is clear. I am clear. Anypony I block becomes clear if I get killed, so basically best case for scum is entering tomorrow with 5 alive and Egg + Other clear. What do you do if you are scum up against that position? You try and take the RB down however you can. If it means that you fakeclaim doc and suddenly the scum kills back you up, well then go for that.

Nik doesn't fit as doc

1) He never called TMCT clear out the gate D2
2) He had a "guilty" on me and didn't claim it D2
3) He never defended TMCT when he hit L-1
4) He showed no interest in calling TMCT town D1 so the target doesn't add up

That's not town treating somepony they think they saved. Go look at me jumping hard on Egg out the gate, that is how town treats what they think is a result. Not just keeping it at a distance.

Nik is scum
Egg is town
TMCT is town because he is voting Nik (suicide for scum)
ABR is town for same reason (especially because I claimed I would block him)
Quill I lean town for taking some jabs at Nik before all of this happened

All that is left is EPM. Its EPM and Nik.
You don't earn
loyalty
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Egg »

Why would they kill a claimed RB over a confirmed IC? If there was no doc, I'd be dead. Clear cut and simple.

I mean even if Nik is scum, he's trying to out a real doc but they would have countered by now because we'd lynch Nikscum and have two shots at the next with them and myself as confirmed town.

But a doc does exist. That much I can guarantee. And before you say they killed Edo to set up the doc claim, Nik has too much experience to keep power roles alive, especially one that is Mod confirmed town.
Quill
Quill
Goon
Quill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Quill »

Nothing about Nik's claim feels believable to me, but there also hasn't been a counterclaim yet, which is strange since there's got to be a protective role of some kind, unless scum did in fact shoot Catboi after he'd already died. I want to do a reread of Day 2 at least before I commit to this, but I think we need to take out Rainbowdash today. Too much evidence pointing to her as a scum roleblocker.

Nik: What was your actual rationale for protecting Curious?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Nikanor »

Quill, when you're doing your reread, please pay attention to how badly I wanted Rainbowdash lynched. tia.
Also, in a universe where Evil Genius Nikador exists, I'd have claimed Doctor on day two, lynched Rainbowdash, and simply killed Egg with "omg i was RB'd" as the excuse.
Rainbowdash's suggestion that I'm trying to get him lynched today is invalid, because if I were scum I'd have just claimed to try to get him lynched yesterday.

Quill, I protected TMCT because he had little suspicion thrown on him n1, and he is who I would have killed n1 if I were scum.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Egg »

In post 622, Nikanor wrote:lynched Rainbowdash, and simply killed Egg with "omg i was RB'd" as the excuse.
Not that I think you are lying, but that wouldn't have worked with a dead scum RB...

Not thinking that through is more of a town tell than anything though because you posted this as "if I was scum..." and it kind of shows you haven't thought through how to play this game as scum.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Nikanor »

In post 623, Egg wrote:
In post 622, Nikanor wrote:lynched Rainbowdash, and simply killed Egg with "omg i was RB'd" as the excuse.
Not that I think you are lying, but that wouldn't have worked with a dead scum RB...

Not thinking that through is more of a town tell than anything though because you posted this as "if I was scum..." and it kind of shows you haven't thought through how to play this game as scum.
This was a hypothetical in the Evil Genius Nikador-verse, where Rainbowdash is a town roleblocker.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”