Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1198, Bulbazak wrote:@Garmr: What makes you think Zekrom is town, instead of bad scum?
In post 898, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 888, RachMarie wrote:hmm Aptil could be fire since EPM is ice based on the cop that copped him...
A readthrough of Yiley's ISO makes me think he investigated Aptil. If that's the case, Aptil is not fire scum.
I agree that I think yiley investigated aptil.
In post 278, evilpacman18 wrote:
thoughts

JKLM looks really scum on page 3. Bulbazak is probably town conversely, 65 is a good post.
I don't remember mastin being so unbearable.
JKLM continues to look bad, 79 looks like he was just waiting for Yuni to post more before springing into action and getting on the wagon.
aptil appears to be feigning interest with questions with conclusiveness of questionable importance to him. That sentence doesn't make sense. aptil looks like he doesn't care about the answers to his questions.

I still wanna know what mastin's self-professed town slip is.
I also was concerned with the yungchicago wagon, probably 2 or 3 of the back 4 votes are scum. JKLM, PV (whose posts 39 and 96 caught my eye but not enough to label it leaning scum), maybe Yiley. Bulba looks town to me though.

that's up to mid page-6. I'm tired, it's 3 AM. Be back when I wake up tomorrow afternoon lol.
and Epm has been pounding on aptil since his first post of significiance

and
In post 517, evilpacman18 wrote:aptil is scum probably, especially with that willingness to OMGUS and I didn't like him yesterday anyway. Still wanna see Slandaar and JKLM and get some of my null reads headed in a direction before putting a vote down though.
In post 617, evilpacman18 wrote:I'm in the process of rereading the whole game, I'm paying attention to Maxous and the second time around the "JLKM feels town" comment in , with no explanation and at a time where JKLM was putting out some really grimy-sounding posts that made me want to lynch him, it's incriminating.

In fact I'm feeling Maxous, Slandaar and JKLM fire scum team. See the relation between and for instance. ("clearly I was sleepy this morning" is some bullshit)

As far as other scum on that early YungChicago wagon, I'm thinking Yiley. Everyone else on that wagon I'm reading null to town (Garmr, Bulbazak, PeregrineV look town, Desperado idk)
A lot of people early in the game were reading Slandaar as town apparently, idk why I got so shut down when I made the same call a bit later.
Right, I was scum reading aptil, he must be ice. Along with Yiley? Don't remember seeing anything I thought were connections between the two.

I'm not gonna re-review the whole game, just the parts I was more absent for. On to the end of D1…

Yiley, JKLM, Desperado, and PV are notable mainstays of both the Yuni and Dryfit wagons yesterday. Of the four, I'm reading the first two strongly scum, and the latter two weakly town.

Slandaar had one reason for considering me scum, (it was OMGUSy) and I already dismissed it as a difference in the way we define what I accused him of. He is now more certain that I am scum than before. That's pretty backwards and so I will go forward in saying I am more certain he is scum than before.

AH HAH. 487 is just the kind of connection between aptil and Yiley I was hoping to run across.

So we have tentatively
Fire:
Maxous
Slandaar
JKLM

Ice:
Yiley
aptil
????

Bulba, what are you seeing in Yuni? Do you think aptil and Yuni are scum buddies?
mastin might be scum… it's interesting that he seems to have forgotten he's already labeled himself conftown from that "townslip" in his first post
Also Slandaar going after TSO who actually HAS townslipped several times irks me. and have sooooo much of him putting words in TSO's mouth, assuming intentions that can't be rightly assumed, and strawman.
Garmr is doing the Lord's work in , I'm glad we see the same relationship between Maxous and JKLM. do you have an idea of teams yet? and how do you feel about Slandaar?

vote: Slandaar
In post 668, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 487, Yiley wrote:I agree with T S O April isn't neccesarily mafia just for a hammer. We need to go on the attack and not be reflexively defensive.
aptil, it was just a weird defense that sort of fits into what else I was thinking, given I have scum reads on both of you and don't really see space for either of you Maxous' team. So this isn't something that I would work off specifically for obtaining reads, but it helps reinforce what I was thinking. Also I think someone else said this but that second sentence doesn't actually make any sense and so providing it as an excuse for his defending you makes me think he has other reasons to want to defend you
Pushing hard on aptil ever since.

It makes me think that epm was legit scum reading him.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1199, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1193, Bulbazak wrote:I'm at Zek by PoE anyway, I thought his predecessor was scum, I don't want him anywhere near endgame, and if we are going to PL that slot, it has to be now, or we'll never do it.
please explain with details
What do you want explained? It's PoE, because I have townreads on enough people to throw your alignment into question. I was scumreading Aptil, because I wasn't as quick to believe that his actions were attributable to noob town. And yes, your lynch would be a policy lynch, but one which I think is very likely to land on scum, and we are getting nearer to endgame, which means the window for PLs are quickly passing. If you are scum, then you need to be lynched now for policy reasons, or else it is very likely you'd be allowed to skate bye in endgame.

In post 1200, Garmr wrote: and Epm has been pounding on aptil since his first post of significiance
Have you ever heard of bussing?
In post 1200, Garmr wrote: It makes me think that epm was legit scum reading him.
Then why did he place Aptil as Ice scum instead of Fire? By that point, he knew that if Aptil was scum not on his team, he'd be fire, and that Yiley prob cleared him. This means that Aptil is either town that Epm was pushing as scum, or that Epm placed Aptil as scum on his list so as to avoid associations. Heck, Epm might also be one of those scum players who doesn't follow a pattern of where they place their buddies on their readlists, which means that Aptil could still be Ice that Epm decided to put as a scumread. Also, you only quote one of the few times he talks about Aptil. Looking back through his ISO, Epm was pretty hands off in actually pursuing him, which reinforces the idea that he and Aptil were scumbuddies, and that Epm's read of Aptil was merely for show.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1201, Bulbazak wrote:[quote="In
In post 1200, Garmr wrote: and Epm has been pounding on aptil since his first post of significiance
Have you ever heard of bussing?
In post 1200, Garmr wrote: It makes me think that epm was legit scum reading him.
Then why did he place Aptil as Ice scum instead of Fire? By that point, he knew that if Aptil was scum not on his team, he'd be fire, and that Yiley prob cleared him. This means that Aptil is either town that Epm was pushing as scum, or that Epm placed Aptil as scum on his list so as to avoid associations. Heck, Epm might also be one of those scum players who doesn't follow a pattern of where they place their buddies on their readlists, which means that Aptil could still be Ice that Epm decided to put as a scumread. Also, you only quote one of the few times he talks about Aptil. Looking back through his ISO, Epm was pretty hands off in actually pursuing him, which reinforces the idea that he and Aptil were scumbuddies, and that Epm's read of Aptil was merely for show.
1.Yes I pretty much bussed in every scum game I have had. I liked to have distance between me and my scum buddies.

2. I guess you do have a point. Through I can't really see the reason to start the bus day 1. It creates more wifom if you do it in the last day.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I think it was simple distancing. Epm never intended to bus Aptil that early, hence why he never voted him.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Your right I was under the impression epms vote was on aptil at the start of day two but looking back it's not there, that is suss.

VOTE: zek
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

In post 1204, Garmr wrote:Your right I was under the impression epms vote was on aptil at the start of day two but looking back it's not there, that is suss.

why are you not voting for scum ?

scum might be wanting a mis-lynch
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

TSO could be scum and / or Bulb could be scum
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Toomai »

That was the hammer FYI.

I guess the unfortunate bit is that he'll be Ice and not Fire, so there'll still be two nightkills at large. But even that last post of his - "X could be scum and/or Y could be scum" - is pretty high tier for crap posting, especially as a replacement, especially as the day's prime target.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Zekrom is at L-1. I expect intent and time for a claim/final reads to be given before a claim.

Btw, Toomai, if Zekrom is any flavor of scum, and what I think is going to happen happens, you better hope he's Ice, because otherwise, we're in Mylo tomorrow.

Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Toomai »

No it's a hammer.
In post 1190, ElectricSavages wrote:
Zekrom25 [2]
- Toomai, RachMarie
In post 1191, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Zekrom25
In post 1195, T S O wrote:
Vote: Zekrom25
In post 1204, Garmr wrote:VOTE: zek
That's the necessary 5.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by RachMarie »

with 10 it takes 6 not 5 so he is at L-1 at least based on what the mods said.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Toomai »

I only see 9 living players.
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

Votecount 5.2

NJAC [2]
- Bulbazak, Slandaar

Zekrom25 [2]
- Toomai, RachMarie

RachMarie [1]
- Garmr

Not Voting [3]
- NJAC, Zekrom25, PeregrineV, T S O

With 10 alive, it takes
6[/i]
votes to lynch.

Deadline falls on 24th Febuary 2014 at 1900 GMT ((expired on 2014-02-24 19:00:00))
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

He's right. Zekrom's dead.

Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

In post 1209, Toomai wrote:No it's a hammer.
Zekrom25 [2]
- Toomai, RachMarie
In post 1191, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Zekrom25
In post 1195, T S O wrote:
Vote: Zekrom25
In post 1204, Garmr wrote:VOTE: zek
That's the necessary 5.
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

L-1 on a VT/PR
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1205, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 1204, Garmr wrote:Your right I was under the impression epms vote was on aptil at the start of day two but looking back it's not there, that is suss.

why are you not voting for scum
?

scum might be wanting a mis-lynch
What's the point in saying this scum obviously wouldn't care if there was a miss lynch or not. I'm not even going to bother answering the bold bit.

Also it's quite clear his l-1 and not lynched so that gambit doesn't really work.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I did the math. We were at 11 yesterday, -2 after a lynch and NK, we're at 9 today. That means it takes 5 to lynch. Zekrom is dead.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1217, Bulbazak wrote:I did the math. We were at 11 yesterday, -2 after a lynch and NK, we're at 9 today. That means it takes 5 to lynch. Zekrom is dead.
Then the mod was wrong with his vote count fuck...
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

Post by T S O »

Grow up, guys, we were lynching him regardless.

Though interesting reactions.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

:(
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

Clearly common sense prevails here; just discount Garmr's vote and continue with the knowledge it is 5 to lynch now. No harm is actually done by doing so and that is what everyone
should
want.

Zekrom, you should claim.
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Zekrom25 »

-_-
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:37 am

Post by NJAC »

Responding to the prod, I'm giving this a last try. If life gets in the way again, I'll just ask to be replaced out...

Also I understand the potential policy lynch on me. It's just that I'm town so, although I'm not going to try to avoid my lynch if you get to that, I feel that I at least have to do a last effort to contribute something to this game.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1221, Slandaar wrote:Clearly common sense prevails here; just discount Garmr's vote and continue with the knowledge it is 5 to lynch now. No harm is actually done by doing so and that is what everyone
should
want.

Zekrom, you should claim.
Not sure what this means. You are either dead or so close to dead that only the mod's retraction can save you. There really is no better time to claim than now, while you are in limbo.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”