Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1398, Zekrom25 wrote:see you later everyone
:facepalm: I had hopes that your enthusiasm could be turned into quality play latter on. but If your going to leave the site in this manner fuck you.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Huntress »

Zekrom25 has requested replacement.

Looking for replacements for him and Tony PF now.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1402, Zdenek wrote:I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
To be honest this game doesn't have a good town atmosphere due to the way the player base is acting. If it can't be salvaged It's a 100% scum win so the fucks given are pretty low by the players who are town and realize this or a scum team member that wants a challenge. The more active players in my eyes are either scum who don't care for challenge or are confident in their win,town who are trying to salvage the game or townies who haven't acquired the skill to read flow yet (or ever)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Could I persuade you to not vote Thor? His asking Zekrom to be WOTCanned out was pretty townie - I mean it's an original thought that shows that he was trying to read Zekrom and something that's generally helpful to the town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1404, Zdenek wrote:Could I persuade you to not vote Thor? His asking Zekrom to be WOTCanned out was pretty townie - I mean it's an original thought that shows that he was trying to read Zekrom and something that's generally helpful to the town.
Thor is a really dangerous player. But I will unvote him for the rest of the day and focus on a couple of other players more intensely. If you promise to take my gut instincts about him seriously and watch him carefully. I feel like if I don't push hard on him the chances he will solely pull off a scum win will sky rocket.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 1373, Thor665 wrote:The other consideration is NS. Now, I'll admit, I'd feel better about this if we had gotten a wagon worth "anything at all" on him first. But, he was still the biggest wagon, and as soon as a counter wagon starts up his immediate reaction is to light defend Aegor. Now, I'm faaar too lazy right now to check, but could someone go back into his ISO and see if he had already expressed pro-town thoughts about Aegor? If the answer is "no" then I would very much like to turn the Aegor wagon around and just speed lynch NS for lulz. If the answer is "yes" ...eh...at that point it becomes muddier for me, and I probably advocate lynching Aegor because then NS' reaction looks a bit more townish.
Like Zdenek said, NS has never mentioned Aegor prior to that post (I assume we're talking about ).

I think NS is a good lynch, but I don't really follow why NS defending Aegor makes NS scummier? Are you implying NS and Aegor are scum buddies?
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

In post 1402, Zdenek wrote:I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
I disagree with this, especially about The Fonz. He's probably my #1 townread right now.

Also is it a coincidence that you're worried by players who are worried about you? Is this like a non-voting OMGUS?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1407, emeraldemon wrote:He's probably my #1 townread right now.
Why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

before I forget UNVOTE: thor

Would like to say why didn't anyone bite when I voted bulb out the blue? What's even more suss is
In post 1215, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1214, Aegor wrote: Everyone: Top three scumreads. Go.
TonyPF
Garmr
Aegor
After I called him out on this post and challenged him
In post 1217, Garmr wrote:
In post 1215, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1214, Aegor wrote: Everyone: Top three scumreads. Go.
TonyPF
Garmr

Aegor
I think you should push for my lynch over the other 2 if your scum reading me. You start pushing hard now and we will have our little back and forth town see's your scum and i'm town you get lynched we have a scum flip then I get night killed.

He hasn't replied to it since and he has posted 10 posts since then.

The quality in bulb posts have dropped to and the actual hunting seems absent. It just seems he is riding his town read from day 1 to end game. He is very likely scum.

VOTE: Bulb

@zed
Is this a wagon you could join zed
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

@Zdenek
The early argument between Bulba and Fonz wasn't a strong tell, but it had all the vibes of town vs. town to me.
, , and all sound like someone who is reading closely for clues and trying to sort players.
Especially his answer to my question in felt very town to me. He wasn't just pushing a wagon, he wanted to know where players were coming from.

So why are you worried?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Huntress »

Nero Cain replaces Tony PF. Welcome!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

ed, I agree that 855 is townish.

Garmr, Bulb's stubbornness about practically everything really reminds me of past games with him when he's always. So far, I've been content with that. I'll have to go and look look at his scum game to see if and how he fakes it in them.I'll get back to you.

and
YAY! Nero Cain!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you yaying me? We never get along.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also was reading this game a lil' bit last night to see if I wanted to replace OGM and I didn't 'cause I was afraid that was scum so ima sit there till I read the thread.

vote:Highshroomish
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1403, Garmr wrote:
To be honest this game doesn't have a good town atmosphere due to the way the player base is acting. If it can't be salvaged It's a 100% scum win so the fucks given are pretty low by the players who are town and realize this or a scum team member that wants a challenge. The more active players in my eyes are either scum who don't care for challenge or are confident in their win,town who are trying to salvage the game or townies who haven't acquired the skill to read flow yet (or ever)
Hey, at least let me catch up. Sheesh. You sound defeated. At least let me
try
to turn this thing around- I mean, I haven't read up on everything yet, but from the sound of it, you've nearly given up...
@Nero Cain- not even letting me get into it before trying to lynch me... ouch.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I don't really care about us getting along. I care that you'll post and share thoughts.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ shroom suddenly being online as soon as I vote him.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1410, emeraldemon wrote:@Zdenek
The early argument between Bulba and Fonz wasn't a strong tell, but it had all the vibes of town vs. town to me.
, , and all sound like someone who is reading closely for clues and trying to sort players.
Especially his answer to my question in felt very town to me. He wasn't just pushing a wagon, he wanted to know where players were coming from.

So why are you worried?
Wow you thought that was a town v town It wasn't even much of a match just like 1 or two posts each and I don't think bulba was even scum reading him. To me looked more to me that bulba was just struggling to keep holding onto his clutch while fonz questioned it. If he was interested in me and emo he would actually been pushing harder instead of just strolling about.

Also
In post 1184, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: The point which you seem to be missing, Zdenek, is that I don't think bad cases are indicative of scum. Slandaar made bad cases, ABR has made bad cases, Fonz has made bad cases, and you are making bad cases. A case being bad does not mean it's scummy. If you want me to believe that the case is scummy, and not just bad, then you need to provide evidence of it, and using the reads of a dead man who couldn't play to his wincon and had bad cases of his own is not the way to do so.
How the hell is this town. He just wants to discredit everyone. By his own theroy his cases should be bad cases. The fact I know I'm town makes his day 1 case bad. You know how he will respond if I do ever flip. It was garmr's fault and my case wasn't terribad when it fact it just sucks dick.

Lol.
In post 1415, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1403, Garmr wrote:
Hey, at least let me catch up. Sheesh. You sound defeated. At least let me
try
to turn this thing around- I mean, I haven't read up on everything yet, but from the sound of it, you've nearly given up...
@Nero Cain- not even letting me get into it before trying to lynch me... ouch.
I feel defeated to be honest but I'm still going to try and turn it anyway I need some town rep and I feel this the game I can do it in.

In post 1412, Zdenek wrote:ed, I agree that 855 is townish.

Garmr, Bulb's stubbornness about practically everything really reminds me of past games with him when he's always. So far, I've been content with that. I'll have to go and look look at his scum game to see if and how he fakes it in them.I'll get back to you.

and
YAY! Nero Cain!

Ok as long as you look at the bulba wagon. I need to rally some support here.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1417, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ shroom suddenly being online as soon as I vote him.
Actually I just got home from practice :wink: Besides, I'm still trying to figure out how to follow this thread.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

@garmr
What is your read on nobody special?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you click on the thread and read it. That's how I follow things.

How much have you read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1420, emeraldemon wrote:@garmr
What is your read on nobody special?
Tell me why Fonz is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nm

HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1421, Nero Cain wrote:you click on the thread and read it. That's how I follow things.

How much have you read?
yeah, not getting alerts from it.

I finished 28 this afternoon. The shitstorm that is the first 10 pages took me a while to get through.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”