Albert B. Rampage (1) - Nobody Special
Nero Cain (1) - Zekrom25
Zdenek (1) - Sotty7
Sotty7 (1) - HighShroomish
inHimshallibe (1) - Zdenek
Zekrom25 (1) - Aegor
HighShroomish (1) - Nero Cain

Not voting (3) - Chevre, kabooooom, Matias

With seventeen players alive, it takes nine votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Two is Friday, 21st February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-21 20:00:00)).

Note:

Still looking for a replacement for Zekrom25.
Thor665 is V/LA from 18th to 21st Feb.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Check out this post by town-bulbazak, and the ensuing argument.
In post 363, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 361, waynegg wrote:Look!

Really? Then what was this about, paying attention to
YOUR
bolded.
In post 345, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 342, waynegg wrote: Calling someone scum =/=
searching for evidence to find someone scummy
In post 343, waynegg wrote:Look!

At that misrep too!
In post 335, waynegg wrote:
Searching for reasons to find someone scummy
is kinda the point of the game as town, yes?
THIS happened before the misread. I thought that you said that reasons were not the same as evidence in response to this. My point is that you were
searching
for reasons to call a person scum, rather than try to figure out who scum are. Those are 2 completely different processes. You responded by saying that "calling someone scum =/= searching for evidence to find someone scummy.", which had nothing to do with my point, and I showed that what you called a "misrep"
you had actually said
. That's why I thought you said "reasons is not the same as evidence", because that would be the only argument you could say to refute me. My point stands. You were searching for reasons to call someone scum, rather than actually trying to find scum via scumhunting. That is scum motivation. Plain and simple.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1402, Zdenek wrote:I'm worried about Fonz and Sotty because they are both capable players who have decided to be rather pathetic in this game.
This is pretty fair at me right now. I am off work tomorrow so I will get to actually reading stuff.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1420, emeraldemon wrote:@garmr
What is your read on nobody special?
Null to null town This is basic NS but I can see little town sparks like in post 1355 and post 1174.

Little rant here

This game is personal to me very personal. I have to explain this very closely I have had a couple of games with brian skies recently and I feel like I can read him as well as I read desperado. (which is pretty good). I have experienced many moods of brian proactive brian ,frustrated brian and lazy retarded brian and every time I have came down with accurate read for him (except lazy brian he was a null but I didn't feel anything scummy from him so I didn't bother) . Most of the time he has scum read me and has fucked over towns chances of winning multiple times.

(I outed pretty much the whole scum team in one with a fake day vig on peacebringer also scum read banksy and null-scum on peacewhich I didn't really as hard as I should of.) and we could of won viscon desert kingdoms if he had pushed my scum read instead of derping with the incompetent (when it comes to set up only) as elyse on the set up. I had nailed every scum that game and my night plays were brilliant (said by fake god not me). my town win ratio should be 50/50 by brian skies is the sole reason it's 1win/5loses.

So when I found something that was off with his meta signs that he was scum I was so fucking happy. I made sure to question in case of bias because even I am pissed of with the player brian skies (not as a person he is great guy in rl) I would never throw a game because of it. I've looked at it from every angle fuck even his replaced out which is something town Brian wouldn't do even if he was lazy.

Pedit

That's not really arguing with a real player waynegg is retarded and shouldn't really be playing on this site as he is anti town as fuck.
(His the only wanka I don't like on the site at a personal level.)
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

I dunno, maybe you want revenge on Brian and it is clouding your reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

No I took a step back and thought about it for a while and that's why I didn't jump straight in.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Could you link a couple of games?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Alright, just finished 42. Right now, I'm wondering why Chevre wasn't lynched yesterday, and why there are people going after ED, and why the fuck was Slandaar really lynched. Lurking? Because ABR said so? Ugh. I'll be back in the morning...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1266, Thor665 wrote:@Sotty - how would you feel about a shift to Inhim?

I'm asking because I'll admit to a gut town on Zdenek right now. I could possibly even swing over to a Nobody at this stage because...meh, I don't really have a take there one way or the other and I like that better than ABR or Zdenek as a lynch choice.
I could possibly switch to inhim, mostly because he replaced the terrible Goodfather, but it would be a apathetic vote for sure. AKA I'm not keen on doing right now.

EDIT: This has actually changed since I just saw deadline is this Friday, which kinda sneaked up on me. But I would like to do my reading first.
In post 1357, Aegor wrote:I have been clamoring for votes on Zekrom, kabooom, and NS for some time now. No traction AT ALL, except a little on NS. And now I am at four or five votes in like a page? Come on. Why do you think that is?
I don't remember any of this clamoring at all.
In post 1373, Thor665 wrote:@Sotty7
Well I'm not lynching you. I had a relatively strong scum read on Skies but everything is reading green when I see your posts, you're a town read.

Aegor is being pretty terrible, his whole bluster of clamoring for votes is not exactly how I remember it. If anything he has blown with the wind, changing his vote on a whim and going with the flow of the town. His vote on you is the first one that didn't seem to fit that description. I remember there being a reason for why I had a town read on him so I will be looking back to refresh myself a little more on him.

I am real tempted to vote NS but it feels like a cop-out. This is why I don't like playing with him much because he never seems to be productive. I don't remember much of what he has posted to be honest but I am always willing to lynch him as a personal bais from me.
In post 1405, Garmr wrote:Thor is a really dangerous player.
True but he also feeling very town and if he is town this can only be good for us.
In post 1429, emeraldemon wrote:I dunno, maybe you want revenge on Brian and it is clouding your reads.
I have recently suffered from this, but links would be a good idea.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Is there a scum game?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Not what I share with him. We have always been town together and something feels off with this one.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1409, Garmr wrote:What's even more suss is
In post 1215, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1214, Aegor wrote: Everyone: Top three scumreads. Go.
TonyPF
Garmr
Aegor
After I called him out on this post and challenged him
I've been calling you scum since d1. Nice try.
In post 1409, Garmr wrote:
In post 1217, Garmr wrote:
TonyPF
Garmr

Aegor
I think you should push for my lynch over the other 2 if your scum reading me. You start pushing hard now and we will have our little back and forth town see's your scum and i'm town you get lynched we have a scum flip then I get night killed.

He hasn't replied to it since and he has posted 10 posts since then.
Replying to it would be a waste of time and a distraction, since nothing would come of it. Also, did you have a problem with what I posted?
In post 1409, Garmr wrote: The quality in bulb posts have dropped to and the actual hunting seems absent.
Examples please.
In post 1409, Garmr wrote: It just seems he is riding his town read from day 1 to end game.
What town read am I supposedly riding?
In post 1418, Garmr wrote:If he was interested in me and emo he would actually been pushing harder instead of just strolling about.
I must have imagined d1 then, as well as those votes on Tony.
In post 1418, Garmr wrote:
In post 1184, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: The point which you seem to be missing, Zdenek, is that I don't think bad cases are indicative of scum. Slandaar made bad cases, ABR has made bad cases, Fonz has made bad cases, and you are making bad cases. A case being bad does not mean it's scummy. If you want me to believe that the case is scummy, and not just bad, then you need to provide evidence of it, and using the reads of a dead man who couldn't play to his wincon and had bad cases of his own is not the way to do so.
How the hell is this town. He just wants to discredit everyone. By his own theroy his cases should be bad cases. The fact I know I'm town makes his day 1 case bad. You know how he will respond if I do ever flip. It was garmr's fault and my case wasn't terribad when it fact it just sucks dick.
Why would my saying certain cases are bad be indicative of scum? That means that I don't think said cases have any merit, and I've explained why on several of them. I do like how you're trying to misrepresent my statement here and are trying to use it as a means to get me lynched.
In post 1428, Garmr wrote: That's not really arguing with a real player waynegg is retarded and shouldn't really be playing on this site as he is anti town as fuck.
I'd say Waynegg is more skillful of a player than Emo. Why are you trying to discount my argument with Waynegg in another game and trying to avoid the comparison it was meant for?

I would really like it if we could swing an Aegor lynch.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Here are Brian Skyes scum games:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32528
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=31155

My read of his play is that he stingy with town reads (only rarely giving them out, outside of reads lists) when he's scum and he's not when he's town - when he gives them out as he reads through the thread. He wasn't stingy with them in this game.

At least in his recent games its a pretty distinguishing feature of his town play.

My bet is that he's town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1437, Bulbazak wrote:I've been calling you scum since d1. Nice try.
But where is your day 2 pushing. You done nothing nothing at all to pressure day 2 and I feel you been trying to avoid me directly.
In post 1437, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1409, Garmr wrote:
In post 1217, Garmr wrote:
TonyPF
Garmr

Aegor
I think you should push for my lynch over the other 2 if your scum reading me. You start pushing hard now and we will have our little back and forth town see's your scum and i'm town you get lynched we have a scum flip then I get night killed.

He hasn't replied to it since and he has posted 10 posts since then.
Replying to it would be a waste of time and a distraction, since nothing would come of it. Also, did you have a problem with what I posted?
Starting up conversation with one of your scum reads is never a waste of time. Your just fucking avoiding me because you don't want to lose your clutch
In post 1409, Garmr wrote: The quality in bulb posts have dropped to and the actual hunting seems absent.
Examples please.
I'm saying your whole day 1 is a lot better than your day 2 and that's why I thought you were town. Somewhat wrong misdirected but town but when day 2 you became more a reactionary player instead of proactive one.

In post 1409, Garmr wrote: It just seems he is riding his town read from day 1 to end game.
What town read am I supposedly riding?
Your own town read that others gave you.
In post 1418, Garmr wrote:If he was interested in me and emo he would actually been pushing harder instead of just strolling about.
I must have imagined d1 then, as well as those votes on Tony.
Why did you drop the pressure on me then and why haven't you been able to actually pull a case out on me since day 1? You been stuck in that emo thing for ages you can't get past or even gather new evidence your incompetent bulb.
In post 1418, Garmr wrote:
In post 1184, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: The point which you seem to be missing, Zdenek, is that I don't think bad cases are indicative of scum. Slandaar made bad cases, ABR has made bad cases, Fonz has made bad cases, and you are making bad cases. A case being bad does not mean it's scummy. If you want me to believe that the case is scummy, and not just bad, then you need to provide evidence of it, and using the reads of a dead man who couldn't play to his wincon and had bad cases of his own is not the way to do so.
How the hell is this town. He just wants to discredit everyone. By his own theroy his cases should be bad cases. The fact I know I'm town makes his day 1 case bad. You know how he will respond if I do ever flip. It was garmr's fault and my case wasn't terribad when it fact it just sucks dick.
Why would my saying certain cases are bad be indicative of scum? That means that I don't think said cases have any merit, and I've explained why on several of them. I do like how you're trying to misrepresent my statement here and are trying to use it as a means to get me lynched.
Looking for those explanations can't find them unless your talking about the ones with fonz only then he comes off better and it feels like you getting defensive over them like your misdercting them away from any of your scum team mates.

Are you trying to defend yourself with that fake shield made of waaghh snivel snivel his misrepping me.
In post 1428, Garmr wrote: That's not really arguing with a real player waynegg is retarded and shouldn't really be playing on this site as he is anti town as fuck.
I'd say Waynegg is more skillful of a player than Emo. Why are you trying to discount my argument with Waynegg in another game and trying to avoid the comparison it was meant for?

I would really like it if we could swing an Aegor lynch.
Waynegg skilled lol your talking about a guy who would try to out someone who outs people he thinks are cops then contentiously soft claims doctor. Spams pages upon of pages of fuck you posts with no content and all while being a vanilla townie. He is a cancer upon this community and you call him more skilled than emo lllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooollllllllll.

I would use another player any even zekrom player aslong as it's not waynegg.

(I already got a warning from the mods about me and waynegg from past games so if this continues I could end with a ban so lets not continue much about this unless necessary.)
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: NS

Will join the largest wagon, no questions asked. I would not mind lynching ABR or inHim.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1438, Zdenek wrote:Here are Brian Skyes scum games:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32528
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=31155

My read of his play is that he stingy with town reads (only rarely giving them out, outside of reads lists) when he's scum and he's not when he's town - when he gives them out as he reads through the thread. He wasn't stingy with them in this game.

At least in his recent games its a pretty distinguishing feature of his town play.

My bet is that he's town.
gieven these I say
60% chance brian of being scum.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Chevre »

Aegor, what do you define as a deadline lynch?
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

happy scumday chev
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Aegor »

Any lynch wagon that gains momentum in the last day or two.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Chevre »

so why is your pledge to join the largest wagon exempt from your apparent disdain for deadline lynches seen in 1364? So deadline lynches are bad but they are better than no lynch? I just don't get what you mean by "advocate a deadline lynch"; it's not like anyone intentionally wants to wait until the last moment and then push a sub-par lynch quickly and shoddily.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Aegor »

Deadline lynches are bad but better than a no-lynch unless the would-be lynch is a great player. This is just math, and guaranteed math given that this setup is mountainous.

My earlier admonishment was delivered so that we could collectively reach a decision before pressure created exploitable opportunities and rash decisions. It is in the interest of scum to wait until the last moment and push sub-par lynch. People generally want a lynch and are willing to go along. Deadline lynches are almost always sub-par.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1439, Garmr wrote: But where is your day 2 pushing. You done nothing nothing at all to pressure day 2 and I feel you been trying to avoid me directly.
To be honest, I spent some time reevaluating my read on you. I didn't like what I saw, so the scumread returned near the later half of the day.
In post 1439, Garmr wrote: Starting up conversation with one of your scum reads is never a waste of time. Your just fucking avoiding me because you don't want to lose your clutch
Except you didn't want to startup a conversation, you wanted me to vote you when you weren't a viable wagon. That would have distracted from a scumread I would have been more likely to lynch. Not to mention that the argument that you were prepping to start would have clogged up the thread, distracting from actual scumhunting. The point of you calling me out wasn't to find scum, it was to create a distraction, and I wasn't going to buy into that.

And if you think I'm afraid of taking someone on, because I think I might lose my composure, you really need to read some scum games of mine. Go to my wiki page, there are plenty.
In post 1439, Garmr wrote: Somewhat wrong misdirected but town but when day 2 you became more a reactionary player instead of proactive one.
I've heard this said about me before. I lost a bit of the handle I had on the game going into d2, not to mention I've been dealing with RL issues that have been limiting my time. I just didn't want to say anything unless it was important.
In post 1439, Garmr wrote: Why did you drop the pressure on me then and why haven't you been able to actually pull a case out on me since day 1?
Because I've been focusing on lynching other people.
In post 1439, Garmr wrote: You been stuck in that emo thing for ages you can't get past or even gather new evidence your incompetent bulb.
There's been nothing new to present, since that slot has been unimpressive today. The case is an oldie, but a goodie.
In post 1439, Garmr wrote: Are you trying to defend yourself with that fake shield made of waaghh snivel snivel his misrepping me.
Are you trying to use my calling certain cases bad as evidence that I'm scum?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:45 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1396, Garmr wrote:Zek I have hope you can improve your game but can you take mafia seriously please.
This statement is hilarious.

I'm back fully, I hope. Been down with a sickness.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:47 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 1417, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ shroom suddenly being online as soon as I vote him.
Town here.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”