HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1469, Nero Cain wrote:What's a daG? The emo wagon was scummy 'cause my slot it town and I highly highly doubt that a serious wagon was all town + like there were a ton of shitty votes at the tail end.

When Slan started going on about multiball I started banging my head on my desk. I don't even know why he was lynched yet but I'm glad I don't have to read him anymore.
Okay, so you replaced into that slot? Just making sure. Scum would start bussing once it looked like they would achieve a lynch. It's just a matter of determining who. Definitely not all, but at least 1, possibly 2, and maybe 3.

Multiball is plausible, if you don't usually play in these bigger games. My homesite used to have big games, but we switched minis because our player base was starting to dwindle, but I've never seen multiball. Speaking of my homesite- daG is someone I usually get into a big 1v1 with in my games over there. I get strong feeling that were going to have some fun together.

Speaking of the votes on emo's tail end- what do you think of the Chevre wagon taking off then seemingly crash landing. I liked the wagon myself, and was fairly disappointed when it dispersed...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think I'm scummy?

Its a moot point not 'cause its confirmed singleball (a doublekill on yesdiree? I don't think so) though it was mainly Slan suggesting that the mod would give town relevant info in a sample pm that I found super dumb. (he also did something really stupid in another game but that's a story for another day.)

I think Cherve is kindaish scummy. I mean the one game we've playing in he did squat and replaced out. Here he's actually posting so maybe scum but there's a ton of "really bad play/scummy players" in this game and on this site. But his vote was really bad along with NS, Skies, ABR, Kaboooom.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:So you think I'm scummy?

Its a moot point not 'cause its confirmed singleball (a doublekill on yesdiree? I don't think so) though it was mainly Slan suggesting that the mod would give town relevant info in a sample pm that I found super dumb. (he also did something really stupid in another game but that's a story for another day.)

I think Cherve is kindaish scummy. I mean the one game we've playing in he did squat and replaced out. Here he's actually posting so maybe scum but there's a ton of "really bad play/scummy players" in this game and on this site. But his vote was really bad along with NS, Skies, ABR, Kaboooom.
Well, your slot, yes. I can't say for certain, but I've already switched scum from my top scum read to a lean town because the person who replaced in did a fantastic job of slipping through mine and a couple other players fingers, which ended up getting me lynched, so... good luck with getting off my scum list, but you aren't a top priority.

At the time it was plausible, you can't really argue that. I can't imagine scum being able to successfully be able to a) double kill yessiree, or b) trust the other to do what they aren't. If they did, you guys probably just screwed town over.

Well daaaaaaammmmn. That list looks familiar for me. What do you think of ABR? Is he scum, town, null, what? Why?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

Okey-dokey. Parents are making me go to bed, Nero, I would like a answer when I wake up.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1471, Nero Cain wrote:then who do you want dead?
I haven't a fucking clue. Everyone is varying degrees of town for different reasons, and that sounds totally boilerplate, but I have nothing else to say right now. Chevre's going to say something about me not catching up, but times are tough.

Aegor, I will look over NS real quick. If I have any questions about him, I will bring it up. On a first glance, I really don't believe people would be trying to push him to lynch this close to deadline without scum resistance if he was scum himself, but let me check him.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Matias »

Vote: NS

Okay. He has a nasty habit of picking up votes and then dropping reads in favor of "catching up". I don't even need to see the arguments against him to know to do this today.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1477, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:So you think I'm scummy?
Well, your slot, yes.
If my slot was scummy why didn't you say so earlier?

I can't say for certain, but I've already switched scum from my top scum read to a lean town because the person who replaced in did a fantastic job of slipping through mine and a couple other players fingers, which ended up getting me lynched, so... good luck with getting off my scum list, but you aren't a top priority.
So I'm sitting on your scum list 'cause you thought emo was scummy and you are afraid that I'm going to pull the wool over your eyes? :eek:
In post 1477, HighShroomish wrote:What do you think of ABR? Is he scum, town, null, what? Why?
In post 1467, Nero Cain wrote:I'd be fine with an ABR lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1473, Nero Cain wrote:bulb, what are your reads on thor, Zekrom, sotty, inhim and highshroomish.
Thor - Town
Zekrom - Town read on Maestro. Not sure what to make of Zek's time in the slot. I'll probably reevaluate after I see the new replacement.
Sotty - Null/Scum. I need to review this one.
Inhim - No clue.
Highshroomish - Again, no clue. I originally had a townread on OGML, but that started to degrade due to some of the posts he was making.

Gut says Sotty and HS are probably the same alignment.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Chevre »

Rereading back a bit (starting on Page 51)

Aegor is all over the place. In 1274 he suggests that he be lynched but also that kabooooom and Zekrom need to be rid of as well. If you're town, why not focus on forming cases for those two instead of pitching martyrdom? His ideological beliefs about the necessity of a lynch are getting in the way of scumhunting, if he is truly town. His voting trajectory from that point, just in the last ten pages mind you, is Zekrom - NS - himself (but really kabooooom/Zekrom) - Thor665 - Zekrom - NS. After all, he voted himself because of the deadline and a desire for a lynch, and then questioned those who are voting him, because apparently those reasons cannot suffice if you don't vote yourself in Aegor-land? He depicts himself as a strong suspect to most of the players yet says that there is little consensus among the players for suspects. Despite a very blunt posting style in my opinion he feels very cloudy and contradictory and that perplexes me.

Zdenek's 1289: I imagine this is suggested later in the altercation between you and Thor but I definitely think there is reason to suspect someone for their vote even if they are voting on the same wagon as you. Maestro's points about Maenara and kabooooom's votes could be defined as "throwing accusations" but that's because the matter of their vote was so simple that there was little more to be said. I do think the vote on kabooooom was truly a bit reactionary.

I find it scummy in 1356 when Garmr attacks Thor specifically for his flip to Aegor when both Tony PF and Bulbazak have previously done so.

Tony PF's 1363 is super bad. Garmr logically attacked his reasoning and he didn't even deny his mistake, he just straight-up fifth-amendment'd. Add to that 1368.

matias ketchup

Vote: Nobody Special
Ideally I'd like to see a lynch on Nero Cain go through due to my suspicions on emogirl and Tony PF but I don't see that happening. I do not think I will vote for ABR because I still feel very strongly that such a lynch is the exact direction scum wanted us to head today.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Garmr

I'm town but I feel like now my lynch is the only thing hat will make you guys take me seriously.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Aegor »

Garmr, why would you think there is even time to lynch you at this point? Lynch NS.
Chevre wrote: Aegor is all over the place. In 1274 he suggests that he be lynched but also that kabooooom and Zekrom need to be rid of as well. If you're town, why not focus on forming cases for those two instead of pitching martyrdom?
My case is that they have posted so little no other case is possible. That is always scummy to me. ABR and inHim suffer the same problem.

He depicts himself as a strong suspect to most of the players yet says that there is little consensus among the players for suspects.
Little, not none.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Matias »

In post 1483, Chevre wrote:Rereading back a bit (starting on Page 51)

Aegor is all over the place. In 1274 he suggests that he be lynched but also that kabooooom and Zekrom need to be rid of as well. If you're town, why not focus on forming cases for those two instead of pitching martyrdom? His ideological beliefs about the necessity of a lynch are getting in the way of scumhunting, if he is truly town. His voting trajectory from that point, just in the last ten pages mind you, is Zekrom - NS - himself (but really kabooooom/Zekrom) - Thor665 - Zekrom - NS. After all, he voted himself because of the deadline and a desire for a lynch, and then questioned those who are voting him, because apparently those reasons cannot suffice if you don't vote yourself in Aegor-land? He depicts himself as a strong suspect to most of the players yet says that there is little consensus among the players for suspects. Despite a very blunt posting style in my opinion he feels very cloudy and contradictory and that perplexes me.

Zdenek's 1289: I imagine this is suggested later in the altercation between you and Thor but I definitely think there is reason to suspect someone for their vote even if they are voting on the same wagon as you. Maestro's points about Maenara and kabooooom's votes could be defined as "throwing accusations" but that's because the matter of their vote was so simple that there was little more to be said. I do think the vote on kabooooom was truly a bit reactionary.

I find it scummy in 1356 when Garmr attacks Thor specifically for his flip to Aegor when both Tony PF and Bulbazak have previously done so.

Tony PF's 1363 is super bad. Garmr logically attacked his reasoning and he didn't even deny his mistake, he just straight-up fifth-amendment'd. Add to that 1368.

matias ketchup

Vote: Nobody Special
Ideally I'd like to see a lynch on Nero Cain go through due to my suspicions on emogirl and Tony PF but I don't see that happening. I do not think I will vote for ABR because I still feel very strongly that such a lynch is the exact direction scum wanted us to head today.
I will be from here on out, I think. I've totally been dragging ass, I realize that
My GTKAS
My old account
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1485, Aegor wrote:Garmr, why would you think there is even time to lynch you at this point? Lynch NS.
Chevre wrote: Aegor is all over the place. In 1274 he suggests that he be lynched but also that kabooooom and Zekrom need to be rid of as well. If you're town, why not focus on forming cases for those two instead of pitching martyrdom?
My case is that they have posted so little no other case is possible. That is always scummy to me. ABR and inHim suffer the same problem.

He depicts himself as a strong suspect to most of the players yet says that there is little consensus among the players for suspects.
Little, not none.
Because bulba is annoying me and he couldn't even tell my scum game from my town game and when he was referring to not playing to the standards I would as town I wanted to strangle him for talking about about a ongoing game so subtly and using it in a way I couldn't defend myself that wouldn't effect my other game in anyway.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Aegor »

Vote NS.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

He is a null town read to me why would I vote that.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Aegor »

Because a lynch is better than no lynch and we are running out of time.

Do you honestly think he will be anything other than a lurking null read? At this point, that is definitely good enough.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1490, Aegor wrote:Because a lynch is better than no lynch and we are running out of time.

Do you honestly think he will be anything other than a lurking null read? At this point, that is definitely good enough.
We have 1 day and 16 hours another wagon can easily be done.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Aegor »

Except deadline wagons are the worst, as I have said many times in this game and in other games. They are risky not only because they could fail but because they tend to be based on terrible reasoning and yield less info than deliberate lynches. Anyone rousing up a deadline lynch is claiming scum.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

But the ns wagon is also based on terrible reasoning and this is his usual play style and town points come slithering through everyone once and a while, while scum points aren't.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Aegor »

It is a wagon on a player who is a non-entity.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

I didn't see the part about lynching weak players that have a high chance of being town in my role pms win condition
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1484, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I'm town but I feel like now my lynch is the only thing hat will make you guys take me seriously.
Don't even try this play, scum.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Aegor »

"High chance of being town?" lol
M A S Q U E R A D E
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1496, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1484, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Garmr

Don't even try this play, scum.
Quoting this for end game lols.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1497, Aegor wrote:"High chance of being town?" lol
I really do feel that way.