Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 3.2.8

MafiaSSK(0):

Cabd(0):

Selkies(0):

zMuffinMan(0):

notscience(0):

The Goodfather(0):

Nachomamma8(1):
Guyett
Bert(1):
Aronis
Aronis(4):
MafiaSSK, The Goodfather, notscience, Bert
Guyett(1):
Nachomamma8
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(3):
Cabd, Selkies, zMuffinMan

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-03-09 21:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

NO!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

Dammit.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2388, notscience wrote:Nah I'm going to be Anti-town and put it off until after nightphase so I can discuss my fakeclaim with my buddy
...This is not a townslip, try again.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2903, Cabd wrote:
In post 2388, notscience wrote:Nah I'm going to be Anti-town and put it off until after nightphase so I can discuss my fakeclaim with my buddy
I wasn't who said it was, muffin and Ik were. Vote muffin if you disagree about it, not me.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Bert »

aronis today reminds me of my past experiences with good ol marquis <3

why does everything sound so scummy ugh
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2905, Bert wrote:aronis today reminds me of my past experiences with good ol marquis <3

why does everything sound so scummy ugh
Meta. If you are always scummy regardless of alignment, people never know what to think.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Bert »

does <cabd, selkies, goodfather> make sense?

im really burned out and tbh today i just felt like lynching whoever comes close to lynch, maybe a boring game > spammy so ill let yall lynch whomever, i havent thought much about this game today neways

and i dun really think aronis is scum, but idc he still needs to be lynched cos distraction and i dont want in a mylo/lylo anything. reading him isn't fun/easy i can tell you that much <3
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 2906, Aronis wrote:Meta. If you are always scummy regardless of alignment, people never know what to think.
so you know that youre being scummy, huh? its an act
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2908, Bert wrote:
In post 2906, Aronis wrote:Meta. If you are always scummy regardless of alignment, people never know what to think.
so you know that youre being scummy, huh? its an act
Yeah, pretty much. I rarely post anything substantial or helpful nowadays, I'll try to help town and stuff, but surviving is goal #1.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2907, Bert wrote:does <cabd, selkies, goodfather> make sense?

im really burned out and tbh today i just felt like lynching whoever comes close to lynch, maybe a boring game > spammy so ill let yall lynch whomever, i havent thought much about this game today neways

and i dun really think aronis is scum, but idc he still needs to be lynched cos distraction and i dont want in a mylo/lylo anything. reading him isn't fun/easy i can tell you that much <3
With last night, I have no clue. I'd go with SSK as town and that's it, my reads were shredded to bits. Really I'd feel most confident with a Selkies lynch, then if that doesn't work, I'd flip the tables and take out one of the town block, IMO. We're at 7-3 now, so with a mislynch today, tomorrow would be 5-3. We have to lynch scum eventually.

As far as the neighborhood is concerned, I would either lynch both of us or none. So either a me today, muffin tomorrow or really just wait on it. At most there is prob 1 scum, so I'd go all in or ignore it for now, but that's me. Idk.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Bert »

^well considering ffery and muffin were both townreads in ur reads list all of 2 hours ago, i can tell u are being facetious haha <3
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes it is. think
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2911, Bert wrote:^well considering ffery and muffin were both townreads in ur reads list all of 2 hours ago, i can tell u are being facetious haha <3
I wasn't really pushing a muffin lynch.

And ffery was leaning scum ever so slightly on it.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2912, zMuffinMan wrote:
yes it is. think
Yay! Now you can argue witu muffin.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

my thoughts on it are that it's either an unintentional town slip (the not being conscious of scum having day talk part - if it wasn't already obvious, that specifically is what i think the townslip is) or it's meant to look like a townslip if he's scum (but it's rather subtle and not something people will pick up on so i dunno if that would be something intentional)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also it's a combination of not being conscious of it and how natural it felt that makes me think town slip

i mean the only real way i could see that not being a town slip is if notscience-scum wasn't aware day talk is publicly known but i dunno, i already had him as a town read and that basically solidified it
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

that was my impression of it as well. Especially since we started off dp1 talking about the game specific rules
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

Muffin, what do you think of aronis' claim swapping and play this dp? 1 shot cop, day vig, and then he waved this mysterious 'X' in our faces to try to keep himself from being lynched
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

er. i would prefer he stops acting like a tard if he's town, but i don't think he was doing it in a way that looks like scum-trying-to-avoid-being-lynched tactics
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

then who are your top suspects for todays lynch?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, the basic rundown of posts prior to `IK being lynched is him saying he was about to be lynched and asking for bert/notscience/guyett to get looked over tomorrow (today) because of the "townbloc" stuff. especially ns because ns is being ns. then i bring up #2388 and explain why i think it was a town slip. he agreed and said not to mention it unless notscience being run up (i've already mentioned it in passing today though, so whatever) but saying the townbloc stuff is still awful. then the moderator started being a meanie and said IK couldn't post anymore (i dunno why exactly, something to do with being dead or whatever) and then IK stopped posting (WHICH I FIND REALLY SUSPICIOUS).

also i stopped posting there after IK died because i don't have a strong enough read on aronis either way that i want to share my thoughts with him

the tl;dr of all this is that nothing aronis has done in the last few pages look like anything other than derp and waving the mysterious "X" does nothing when i know what it is and it doesn't help him survive if he's scum

and i'm thinking of lynching one of selkies / nacho today but i haven't decided which yet - i do not think they're both town, i am not sure if they're both scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also i forgot about deadline, so i'll prob be doing some reading and stuff tomorrow after sleep coz i am fucking tired right now and not in the mood to do reading
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Guyett »

Get of the Aronis wagon he looks town. Nacho needs rope asap.
fuck deadline lynch me if needs be but turbo lynch Nacho tomorrow
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 2923, Guyett wrote:Get of the Aronis wagon he looks town. Nacho needs rope asap.
fuck deadline lynch me if needs be but turbo lynch Nacho tomorrow
Thank you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”