HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Wow.. I just realized we really only have 11 people able to vote...
I think zdeneck is scum. I'm not about to go through nearly 200 posts of his right now though because I don't think I can form a wagon on him in 2 days...
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Aegor »

HS, vote kab.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 1826, Aegor wrote:HS, vote kab.
Oooor, you could vote ABR and we would only need two other people to reach a lynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Bulba - I would agree with him. Logic is involved, but so are a lot of other things.
Wanna move to a Kaboom wagon? I don't dislike the Aegor wagon, but I don't think it's happening today.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1827, HighShroomish wrote:
Oooor, you could vote ABR and we would only need two other people to reach a lynch.
I will lynch ABR tomorrow with you. Kab today.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 3.7

Albert B. Rampage (5) - Sotty7, inHimshallibe, HighShroomish, Zdenek, kabooooom
kabooooom (4) - Albert B. Rampage, Rainbowdash, Chevre, Aegor
Aegor (3) - emeraldemon, Bulbazak, Thor665,
Bulbazak (1) - Nero Cain

Not voting (2) - DisCode, Matias

With fifteen players alive, it takes eight votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Three is Tuesday, 11th March 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-03-11 20:00:00)).

Note:

Nero Cain has been prodded.
Still looking for replacements for Albert B. Rampage and Matias.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1824, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1820, Zdenek wrote:Mafia's not a fucking logic contest
:neutral:
Players who make logical arguments will do so as town and as scum, and the quality of the arguments being made will depends more on the player than on the player's alignment.
In post 1825, HighShroomish wrote:I think zdeneck is scum.
Good for you, but we're both town, so stop it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Aegor »

PEOPLE VOTING ABR, SWITCH TO KAB. Surely no one can argue that kab is so useful as to merit another shot at life, so join the wagon.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Chevre »

@emeraldemon - I think during the first day my read on Aegor was null-leaning-town. He appeared fairly determined and logical in his ways. However, I feel like those qualities spiraled a bit out of hand on Days 2 and 3 so far, where he is so driven to get a lynch that he is wildly swinging his vote from place to place including himself. One thing, that theoretical reasoning is a good cover for his undeniable votehopping. However overall I agree with his theoretical standpoints? And thus he's probably still in the center of my reads list, though now it's much more of a mixed read rather than null.

Zdenek, care to explain your suspicions on me? In return, I guess I find you fairly town though I obviously don't agree with your ABR vote. I do like the point you make in 1804 about Rainbowdash's lynch-lining-up.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1825, HighShroomish wrote:I think zdeneck is scum. I'm not about to go through nearly 200 posts of his right now though because I don't think I can form a wagon on him in 2 days...
So what... Zdnek is bussing ABR?

Seems weird to say that Zdenk is scum and then side with the wagon he is pushing instead of the wagon he is countering.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1833, Chevre wrote:though I obviously don't agree with your ABR vote.
Are you voting Kaboom?

If not - why not?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Aegor »

I am going to shit myself in anger if there is a No Lynch today.

Anyone not voting kab is hardclaiming scum.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Oh go fake your AtE elsewhere.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1835, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1833, Chevre wrote:though I obviously don't agree with your ABR vote.
Are you voting Kaboom?

If not - why not?
Same questions to you.
You don't earn
loyalty
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1780, emeraldemon wrote:Sotty, you asked why I thought Aegor was scum, what do you think now?
I appreciate the case effort but I'm still not overly convinced. I think Zdenek said it right when he said that Aegor's actions have matched his posting and while I don't always agree I don't get a scum vibe from him either. His hopping around and lynch pandering is getting kinda annoying but I understand somewhat where he is coming from even if it grates on me.
In post 1825, HighShroomish wrote:Wow.. I just realized we really only have 11 people able to vote...
I think zdeneck is scum. I'm not about to go through nearly 200 posts of his right now though because I don't think I can form a wagon on him in 2 days...
Don't waste time with this. He's town.
In post 1827, HighShroomish wrote:
Yes. This.
In post 1832, Aegor wrote:PEOPLE VOTING ABR, SWITCH TO KAB. Surely no one can argue that kab is so useful as to merit another shot at life, so join the wagon.
You need to move back to ABR. Thor should move back too then we have lynch -1.

I really think ABR is the best of the three top lynches right now. I will compromise if I have to but ABR is the scummest out of the three by quite a way for me.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Aegor »

You have to compromise. We have no time left.

Lynch kab today. Lynch ABR tomorrow. Everyone wins. Why is this so effing difficult to do? Clearly there is support enough for both lynches so can we please just do it already?

I will let the indomitable Madeline Kahn express my feelings:

Spoiler:

And to the people who said we had plenty of time like five days ago, maybe you now understand why I was trying to get a lynch settled then.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1833, Chevre wrote:Zdenek, care to explain your suspicions on me?
You go to a lot of trouble to do wagon analysis, but none of it seems to inform your reads. Plus there is your unvote from Emogirl.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

RBD:
In post 1815, Zdenek wrote:Maybe you could walk me through your take on ABR's push on Slandaar then because I'm not following your take on this at all.
In post 1821, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1803, Rainbowdash wrote:ABR probably flipping town because the lazy wagon which zdnek says applies to him and kab seems to only ever show up on ABR.
What does this even mean?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 1815, Zdenek wrote:Maybe you could walk me through your take on ABR's push on Slandaar then because I'm not following your take on this at all.
ABR noted that Slandaar doesn't do well under pressure and said he wasn't doing well in this game, which he wasn't. ABR went on to say he was surprised he didn't replace out, but was playing with such little content he may as well have. All of that is true. Slandaar was just falling apart, ABR noted that and voted him with a little jab about him replacing out in the past under pressure.
In post 1821, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1803, Rainbowdash wrote:ABR probably flipping town because the lazy wagon which zdnek says applies to him and kab seems to only ever show up on ABR.
What does this even mean?
Sometimes I cant even tell what I meant with my twitch type thought process the next day.

I think I was talking about how you seem to agree that there is a lot of passive support for both ABR and kab wagons yet for multiple days ABR wagon has been able to get quite a few votes while kab doesn't.
You don't earn
loyalty
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Zdenek »

I guess I'm just not seeing Slandaar falling apart in Slandaar's play in this game.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1843, Rainbowdash wrote:I think I was talking about how you seem to agree that there is a lot of passive support for both ABR and kab wagons yet for multiple days ABR wagon has been able to get quite a few votes while kab doesn't.
This is true, but I don't think I've ever said it.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Aegor »

ZDENEK VOTE FOR KAB YOU INSUFFERABLE DONUT
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Aegor »

@Mod: If a no lynch occurs today, please modkill all those in need of replacement activity-wise.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Why should I move my vote from a bigger wagon to a smaller one?

You demanding this is pretty fucked considering your past willingness to lynch almost anyone and your fear of a no lynch.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Aegor »

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
M A S Q U E R A D E

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”