Mini 1536 - Silph Co. Reverse Mafia (Game Over)

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Maxous »

we've had this conversation

Pasch > Tier
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:36 am

Post by TierShift »

Sorry for expressing concerns in you, dear.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 920, Dry-fit wrote:So here's a theory I've been having.

Scum may only have odd-night kills. SK and groupscum. The poisoner is there to provide even night kills so we take longer to catch on to things. Thoughts?

Yes Pasch I think Max is more likely to be scum. I've pretty much given up on convincing anyone of that though.
That would be a very strange mechanic. I don't think we have enough information to account for the extra shot on night 1. And I don't think that speculating on it is going to get us anywhere. With the information we have, we should most likely assume that Whiskers has a kill, but the consensus today is not to kill Whiskers. So we're trying to kill a scum. If you think you know who should be lynched, YOU SHOULD BE ARGUING FOR IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT. If you just park your vote on someone, refusing to join the major wagons, and not fighting for your own favorite lynch, your vote is not going to help lynch scum. That is going to make it harder for town to choose correctly today.
In post 921, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 919, Maxous wrote:
In post 916, Whiskers wrote:And, I'm not being a douche here, either: if you're that certain that TS is scum, why haven't you been treating him as flipped, looking for his scumbuddies?
why hasn't cheery?
because I don't believe TS is scum?

I believe I've also already stated that it's you out of you, aj & bulba as pasch's partners due to PoE.
PoE without me actually flipping? Bad doggie! *smacks you on the nose with a newspaper*

But seriously, do you have any notions of who is scum that doesn't rely on being my buddy? Cuz that'll come back to bite you if you don't.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

We did lose a day, so I can extend the deadline by 24 hours, if only to cover my subpar modding this Day phase.

So deadline is now set at: 16th, March, 10:00pm
Don't @ me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 927, Paschendale wrote:PoE without me actually flipping? Bad doggie! *smacks you on the nose with a newspaper*

But seriously, do you have any notions of who is scum that doesn't rely on being my buddy? Cuz that'll come back to bite you if you don't.
people should actually read more

I'm still happy with town reads on cx and ken (although they both should be posting more), whiskers is highly likely to be telling the truth about 3rd party. Dry-fit is confirmed town. (as you don't get games with only one mason unless great(er/est) idea)

Tier is the only one I'm calling town due to what I think you'll flip.
aka PoE on the rest as possible scum.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Also, pasche, you didn't answer my question. Who are TS's partners?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Kenobi
Kenobi
Goon
Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Kenobi »

Cheery Dog wrote: although they both should be posting more
Yeah, sorry about that. My net STILL isn't fixed. I'll try to make this as short as possible:

Currently, the two big wagons are Pasch and Tier. My vote's on the pasch wagon at the moment, and while I'm reasonably happy with it where it is, I'm definitely starting to get a scummy vibe from Max (and Tier's all over the place, so yeah, nfi what's going on there). However, I don't have enough on Max atm to confirm my suspicions, so I'll leave that be for now. As for cheery being scum? I don't see it. He's been pretty consistent in his reasoning, and I don't get the petulant, scummy vibe from him that I get from, say, Pasch.

As for Whisker's 3rd party status? We can determine that once we have, y'know, a scum lynch. I'm all for finding out what her role is, but for now, we should probably be looking to our OWN wincon. Just saiyan.

tl;dr: I still think Pasch is scum, Max I'm starting to get a scummy feel from, TS is weirding me out, and the whole "Let's force Whiskers to tell us her role" is just going to be detrimental at the moment.

Sorry again for my lack of posts, it's been 2 and a half weeks without net and it seriously SUCKS.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 930, Whiskers wrote:Also, pasche, you didn't answer my question. Who are TS's partners?
I've already told you that I don't speculate on connections without a flip. If you want to ask who else I think is scum, that's different, but those will be for independent reasons unrelated to Tiershift. You don't seem to have any scum suspects at all. You're just mad at me for pushing you.

Kenobi, explain this "vibe". Ask me some questions. Follow something besides an unexplainable gut feeling. Give me the opportunity to convince you to vote for an actual scum instead of me.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 932, Paschendale wrote:
In post 930, Whiskers wrote:Also, pasche, you didn't answer my question. Who are TS's partners?
I've already told you that I don't speculate on connections without a flip. If you want to ask who else I think is scum, that's different, but those will be for independent reasons unrelated to Tiershift. You don't seem to have any scum suspects at all. You're just mad at me for pushing you.

Kenobi, explain this "vibe". Ask me some questions. Follow something besides an unexplainable gut feeling. Give me the opportunity to convince you to vote for an actual scum instead of me.
Yeah, but that's fucking stupid. You have no flip, but you are 100% that TS is going to flip scum. So, when he does, who do you go after next? If you have a scumspect that you're going to be fucking stupid about and tunnel on weak shit since Day 1, then you may as well go ahead and start speculating scumbuddies.

Clearly, you can't
push
them on grounds of being the scumbuddies of an unflipped player-- but you can speculate. Since you've been more interested in pushing TS from repetition (although, that's not entirely true; when a new, relevant argument presented itself, you grabbed onto it-- there just was a long period where there was no relevant argument), and we're probably going in that direction anyway-- meaning you don't need to "push" him anymore-- come and speculate with me. Assuming TierShift scum, which you are, you certainly are, you can't argue with me that you're not, who do you have as his scumbuddies? Any suspects?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Pasche... Going after Whiskers, as I've stated already, is not the best move today. The town needs to lynch scum, not third party.

Whiskers, if you're saying Pasche is scum (not inferring you are), then you accept him as a scum tracker? With the town showing only one moving role, and that one being a delayed role, we'd still be sitting on roles that move around AND have masons. That were bullet proof. I think it's pretty clear that Pasche isn't scum by his own role PoE.

Now, can we move on to decide a good lynch?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 934, Aj The Epic wrote:Pasche... Going after Whiskers, as I've stated already, is not the best move today. The town needs to lynch scum, not third party.
My vote is on Tiershift. Whiskers can wait (though I wouldn't exclude the possibility that Whiskers is scum and not third party).
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 935, Paschendale wrote:. Whiskers can wait (though I wouldn't exclude the possibility that Whiskers is scum and not third party)
Well that's just weak as shit. If you think he's scum, don't be a fucking wuss about it.

Doesn't really sound like you.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 927, Paschendale wrote:If you think you know who should be lynched, YOU SHOULD BE ARGUING FOR IT WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT.
Thing is I don't think I can put my suspicion of Maxous into words in a way likely to convince anyone.

I prefer a Tier lynch to a Pasch lynch so

Unvote. Vote: Tiershift.

L-1.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Whiskers »

cx not-posting is weird.
bulbazak not-posting is weird.

standing by to drop hammer.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Wait, wait, wait.

N1, masons claim to have a bulletproof, and that "something hit the vest". But then there was a Nightkill.
N2, there is no kill.

Does it explicitly say "bulletproof," or is that your interpretation of it? Or what? With a delayed kill-- the poisoner... ok, no, that doesn't actually make a "delayed bulletproof" more likely. But since there
was
a nightkill when you got "hit" and there
wasn't
one the night after, it makes me wonder.

Maybe you used Substitute?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by TierShift »

This wagon sucks
In post 938, Whiskers wrote:standing by to drop hammer.
If this is intent I'll claim but I'd really rather not. Does the wait wait wait mean you don't want to hammer or what?

On another note, not many people seem to have responded to my bulba suspicions

Which probably means he's scum and his buddies are ignoring it. There're people out there not even addressing the fact that I attack bulba.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I've already told you that I don't speculate on connections without a flip. If you want to ask who else I think is scum, that's different, but those will be for independent reasons unrelated to Tiershift. You don't seem to have any scum suspects at all.
Please explain about half of your day one posts of not making connections.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

For example these:
In post 85, Paschendale wrote: At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a scumteam of you, Zekrom, and Kenobi.

Peedit: And Kenobi sheeps his scumbuddy. And points out something that is not at all a scumtell to back it up.

That's 2/3 scum found. I wonder if Zek will pop in and make it a trifecta. Which one should we lynch first?
In post 112, Paschendale wrote: I'm not defending myself. I'm attacking you. I don't need defending because the only votes for me besides an RVS that never left is you and your scumbuddies. And you all voted for me, like a row of little ducklings.
You imply that I should not defend my vote on you, without giving actual reasons for it, you just say it looks scummy. That's AtF.
I imply nothing. I'm saying you're doing it badly. I'm saying that you're making so many bad assumptions to justify your predetermined conclusion that it's obvious that it's a ploy. You've said that your argument doesn't even hinge on Whiskers' alignment. Just that quick wagons sometimes have scum on them. I'd agree... if they actually went to a lynch. But you still offer nothing as to why THIS quick wagon had scum on it.

Now, I think it had scum on it, too. But not simply because it was a quick wagon. I think it did because of how some of the votes were cast and then later treated. Specifically the votes cast by your two scumbuddies. The rest of us were clearly joking around, and Zek and Ken just throw votes without a comment. What are they hiding?
In post 112, Paschendale wrote:
In post 109, Zekrom25 wrote:
UNVOTE

i'll see where this is headed before i vote again
Caught scum number 2 backs down.
In post 138, Paschendale wrote: TierShift's responses are completely wrong in every regard. No one is settling. The more experienced players, who recognize how newbies act both as scum and as town. New players roll scum sometimes. There are no policy lynches being advocated. TS needs to get off this whole "we can't lynch newbies" thing. Though he's probably buddies with one of them and is fairly new himself. So I can see the conflict of interest.
In post 436, Paschendale wrote:
In post 434, Dry-fit wrote:I really doubt Emp and Bulba are both scum. That was a fight that could have easily ended in one of their lynches.
Sure, bussing a buddy for towncred.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 938, Whiskers wrote: bulbazak not-posting is weird.
Busy, tired, and my mind is elsewhere at the moment. Did you have a specific query?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
cxinlee
cxinlee
Goon
cxinlee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:47 am

Post by cxinlee »

In post 938, Whiskers wrote:cx not-posting is weird.
I don't think its weird.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 941, Cheery Dog wrote:
I've already told you that I don't speculate on connections without a flip. If you want to ask who else I think is scum, that's different, but those will be for independent reasons unrelated to Tiershift. You don't seem to have any scum suspects at all.
Please explain about half of your day one posts of not making connections.
HOLY CRAP I'M SOMETIMES INCONSISTENT!! I MUST BE LYING SCUM!!

No seriously, day 1 is different, and when people are leaping so hard to defend each other in such awful ways, they should be admonished for it. When you have real information, you should use the real information and not descend back to day 1 guessing. That's what speculating about partners right now would be. If you can't tell the difference, then you have some serious problems on your hands.
In post 944, cxinlee wrote:
In post 938, Whiskers wrote:cx not-posting is weird.
I don't think its weird.
No, it's not weird. Which is a bad thing. You're still barely contributing.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Maxous »

pasch has been so town this page, it increases my desire to burn his wagon

but kenobi is town so,
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TierShift »

You have suspicions of bulba.

Why aren't you voting your suspects?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 928, Espeonage wrote:
So deadline is now set at: 16th, March, 10:00pm
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Maxous »

in fact, i'm rather confused why you even asked when I made it clear at the top of the page that I voted you because I didn't want paschendale lynched
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”