Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Axxle »

VOTE: UT
If we lynch scum today it's a good thing, right?
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

Mina here.

My paranoia over Ythan right now actually has more to do with his play being horrendous (both his activity/stances and the way he's handling the not-really-but-possibly-a-1v1) than his claim (which, on balance, is more likely to come from town). Ythan, flavour for why you're a day+night vig?

By the way:
In post 433, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Ythan I don't think can be scum unless there's either an
unlimited
town vigilante or a shitload of other town power out there.
There's a reason I specified "unlimited" here. And you can tell we're wary of Ythan from our later interactions with him.

Hey, Fate, the way you're treating us here looks a shitload like your ridiculous stance on Tierce in Scummies Invitational, FYI. Also, this might be the least of my problems with you, but when I asked about your reasons for suspecting us here, it's because I wanted to read
you
and see what you'd try to justify it with. (It's not like we'll need to defend ourselves much for the rest of this game.)
Crazy cat ladies.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by Axxle »

Waffles, please stop doubting Ythan. That makes me want to vote you that much more and I really don't want to be that stupid. Why would he counter claim you as scum. Please let me know any possible scenario he'd do that.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Axxle has a point (woah). Axxle: why UT over Nuwen?
In post 1473, Nuwen wrote:I'm not 180ing on anything? The names I'm listing as scum reads are possible lynches today, not a composite scum team. Pie/Eagle are the only not-bus lynches I'd consider for reasons not related to ActionDan, lower priority behavioral stuff.
a) hi, I'm Pie, you know, that guy you knew once, you could talk to me
not
as if you're talking to someone else.
b) no. you don't get to say AD'S SCUMTEAM PILED ON HIM LAST MINUTE after giving two other scumreads that were both
not
on the wagon and then still try to stand your ground there. nope nope nope.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

"both not on the wagon" = "off the wagon"

means the same thing I'm just tired
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:18 pm

In post 1477, Axxle wrote:Waffles, please stop doubting Ythan. That makes me want to vote you that much more and I really don't want to be that stupid. Why would he counter claim you as scum. Please let me know any possible scenario he'd do that.
How does you "wanting to vote us that much more" and "not wanting to be that stupid" really coexist?

And I mean I'm one of the most contradictory people, and I'm shaking my head going agaduhagaduh

First you need to ask yourself, in what possible realm do we come out at the start of day going "We vigged Triforce" as scum. And then draw your stretch out from there. Why wouldn't he counterclaim us as scum, who has already proved a dayvig? We're someone who have already indicated a hide ability, which means we have a really good chance of delivering up scum tomorrow. You're saying there's absolutely no chance scum would want to shut that down?

You're also saying we can't be sceptical about someone having the same power we have? Like, we're not even voting for Ythan. Mina thinks power-wise he's probably town, while I'm by play and what I know of power going he might be scum. We're looking at all the possibilities, why wouldn't you want us to?
Crazy cat ladies.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 1480, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:First you need to ask yourself, in what possible realm do we come out at the start of day going "We vigged Triforce" as scum
If you killed them as secondary scum. Either a second scumteam or an SK. I mean I'd rather lynch whoever killed the person Poro protected but I don't really feel like finding that person.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:49 pm

...I don't know how to respond to that kind of laziness, but it Nuwen's world that's a town tell so congrats!
Crazy cat ladies.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 1480, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Like, we're not even voting for Ythan.
You're really going to say this. Seriously. You voted for them right out of the gate after he said the littlest thing doubting you and you're going to say you're not voting for him at this moment.

I haven't played with you Tammy, but from your behavior in this single game I think you'd be bold enough to do pretty much anything.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1476, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Mina here.

My paranoia over Ythan right now actually has more to do with his play being horrendous (both his activity/stances and the way he's handling the not-really-but-possibly-a-1v1) than his claim (which, on balance, is more likely to come from town). Ythan, flavour for why you're a day+night vig?

By the way:
In post 433, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Ythan I don't think can be scum unless there's either an
unlimited
town vigilante or a shitload of other town power out there.
There's a reason I specified "unlimited" here. And you can tell we're wary of Ythan from our later interactions with him.

Hey, Fate, the way you're treating us here looks a shitload like your ridiculous stance on Tierce in Scummies Invitational, FYI. Also, this might be the least of my problems with you, but when I asked about your reasons for suspecting us here, it's because I wanted to read
you
and see what you'd try to justify it with. (It's not like we'll need to defend ourselves much for the rest of this game.)
My play is fine and you're upset that I've claimed the same kill as you. Don't be a brat about it.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 1480, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:We're someone who have already indicated a hide ability
You claimed that. And really. In what scenario would we be able to verify anything. If you *die*. and in that case it doesn't fucking matter what you are. You picked a role that seems on the surface to be easily verifiable, but in reality is not.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

since when does tammy spell skeptical "sceptical"

LIKE THAT SOUNDS LIKE MINA
whew!
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Axxle »

VOTE: Waffles
Join me PM~!
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 1478, InflatablePie wrote:why UT over Nuwen?
Because I can't read Nuwen for shit.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Ythan »

"Look at this thing I did I'm confirmed town."
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 pm

In post 1483, Axxle wrote:
In post 1480, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Like, we're not even voting for Ythan.
You're really going to say this. Seriously. You voted for them right out of the gate after he said the littlest thing doubting you and you're going to say you're not voting for him at this moment.

I haven't played with you Tammy, but from your behavior in this single game I think you'd be bold enough to do pretty much anything.
... and then unvoted him like 10 seconds later. He said he killed triforce after already killing someone during the day. If you can't see my immediate reaction being wtf you're lying, I don't know what to tell you. I'm still not sure but practically everyone else is like if it walks like town duck and it quacks like a town duck then it's a town duck let's not even question the weirdness at all.

but thank you *hearts and flowers and gummy bears and honey bears like honey right?* I'm actually not bold and really conservative, but thank you, I appreciate you thinking I could just do pretty much anything. That means a lot.
Crazy cat ladies.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

No shooting deathnote in the face makes you confirmed town.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1480, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:You're also saying we can't be sceptical about someone having the same power we have?
This makes literal nonsense and not just waffley nonsense.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 1491, Ythan wrote:No shooting deathnote in the face makes you confirmed town.
No ones doubting that except for Waffles.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 pm

In post 1485, Axxle wrote:
In post 1480, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:We're someone who have already indicated a hide ability
You claimed that. And really. In what scenario would we be able to verify anything. If you *die*. and in that case it doesn't fucking matter what you are. You picked a role that seems on the surface to be easily verifiable, but in reality is not.
So, if we die tomorrow night, you're just going to discount the code we leave behind?
Crazy cat ladies.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Then we find out what it's meant to have meant from themselves.

Unless you're going with scum is going to attempt to win by claiming roles that keep them alive one day at a time like Fate's scumread are saying.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1490, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:If you can't see my immediate reaction being wtf you're lying, I don't know what to tell you
"Rope, please."

VOTE: Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

OH MY GODS IF YTHAN COMES BACK SCUM I WILL LITERALLY LAUGH IN EVERYONE'S FACES. EVERYONES.
Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

In post 1486, pirate mollie wrote:since when does tammy spell skeptical "sceptical"

LIKE THAT SOUNDS LIKE MINA
I'm pretty sure I told you to stop interacting with me or talking about me thank you.
Crazy cat ladies.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 1494, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:
So, if we die tomorrow night, you're just going to discount the code we leave behind?
This is just bad sportsmanship btw and I'm in a better position than other townies to point it out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”