Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:40 am

Post by InflatablePie »

need to fully catch up but I'm gonna play a round (or several) of Netrunner with esurio since my MTGO draft decided to crash and I want to do something that isn't mafia

but judging from the last few posts, yeah it is.

quick-stuff:
- CDB I skimmed your case and the only things I can offer before I write a more substantial post are: the vote on you was mostly joking, as I unvoted you after you answered me (I think I had some possible suspicion at that point but I'll elaborate later), and yes I know that comment I made about AD looks terrible after he flipped scum. I flat out said I ignored AD for the most part and I didn't mention (obviously) but did think that that comment would come back to bite me later. also I did re-visit your wagon thing. again, more later
- mollie's vote is bad but I still don't know what to think of her. I don't remember the name of the game she's talking about and all I remember is her and mastin calling me terrible during the game and in postgame, mostly mastin.
- Nuwen's vote is trash and I'll rip into that later

okbye
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Fate »

CAN WE STICK TO A WAGON ONE FUCKING TIME PLEASE

CDB

WHAT

THE

FUCK
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:19 am

Post by InflatablePie »

postin' time

lemme see if there's other content before I address CDB in full.

also
@CDB
do you have a townread on Nuwen? I asked you this earlier but I didn't see an answer.
In post 1630, Nuwen wrote:Does anyone remember the time [Reck] recorded me voting for him in a face to face game? Not seeing the same attitude towards Fate being 'wrong' about him.
Are you calling YNGO/Reck scum for this? That's what it sounds like to me.
Nuwen wrote:Is it more likely that Gamma, as town, hammers
yes

gamma don't give a fuck, you know this. stop trying to push gamma, it ain't gonna happen.
Nuwen wrote:Pie is scum because gut
oh ok

so you call me scum, then try playing the AD WAS BUSSED BY HIS ENTIRE SCUMTEAM 100% YESSIREE card and call UT/Fate/Gamma scum, then when that doesn't work for you and I call you out for your read on me/eagle despite pushing the on-the-wagon angle, you latch onto "because gut" as the reason and then park your vote on me when a crappy wagon pops up, thus ignoring the on-the-wagon thing. am I following this right?

jesus christ
In post 1663, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:Nuwen's reaction to this game was pretty cool and she seems like she has her head screwed on correctly
have you been reading literally anything she's posted

like actually reading

not just "hey look Nuwen's posting words okay she town"

I mean I did that on D1 myself, but then I actually read what she was posting and ugh. you should try actually reading her this game.

put Brock on the phone
In post 1707, Ythan wrote:Man why's cdb town again?
AD D1.

what's the point of superpowerbussing when there was pretty much no other pressure on AD

---

CDB-case:
re: white noise

only the first part of that post was useless really. part 2 was me stating a townread on reck, part 3 was me poking at nuwen because she was being useless

re: mechanical/lame vote

like I said, I was half-joke-voting. also IIRC I asked you about one of your reads and if it was based off another (too lazy to go back and look) and you ignored me. so I voted to get your attention and kinda poke you a bit, and had you responded differently I would have left my vote on. your response had me lean town on you. again IIRC.

re: Triforce

that post did seem kinda off? dunno what else to say. oh, and there's the Nuwen townread thing I was talking about earlier, Reck.

re: CDB wagon

explained change to townread above. I did re-visit your wagon, I posted it in my thing at the start of D2. It helped me reach the conclusion that one (prolly not both) of UT/Fate are scum.

re: scummy AD comment

as I said, yeah, this looks bad. I remember ignoring AD for the most part, and did a quick ISO of him when you brought him up to me. lemme go look at him again real quick.

this post was mainly the one I looked at IIRC, and I checked out the post of yours in question there. when you mention 4 nullreads, it's reasonable to think "why are you voting me over an actual scumread". I think I just quickly tried processing all of that and went "yeah that seems reasonable, dunno if I agree"

in hindsight it looks a little self-preservating but I didn't catch that at the time. shrug.

your train of thought is rational at least, I understand where you're coming from with your points and if there's anything else you'd like me to explain, I can.

---

@mollie - not to sound like a dick but have you done anything other than yell at Waffles and join random wagons? I mean that as sincerely as possible because I've tuned you out post-catfight-stuff.

noticed you joined the UT wagon which I would fully support but then you went ahead and voted me and I kind of disagree with that so...

any other reason other than the one game (that again I don't really remember other than mastin yelling at me) for voting me?

and I don't feel like yelling about Nuwen any more than I already did above

so I think that covers it

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

Post by InflatablePie »

mollie if you're still down for bussing UT I'll gladly join you

obviously I want Nuwen dead but hey, appealing to the people voting me is a good idea right? (hey Nuwen you wanna bus UT?)

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:32 am

Post by InflatablePie »

OH

OH MAN

then Nuwen can bus UT too and ~whee~

though IDK, if she didn't bus AD either maybe she'll just be really passive this game. I mean she attacked people on the wagon while being off the wagon herself, guess that's good for laying groundwork for bussing her buddy tho

man, three scum off the AD wagon then they all go and bus UT D2. tough luck. sorry pookie <3

you two can vote him first though, I wanna jump on the wagon late so I don't out myself as y'alls buddies.

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Skype mafia ate my game time tonight; I will have to complete my reread tomorrow. Apologies.
#greenshirtthursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Fate »

don't you run from me after derailing my Fag wagon CDB

THERE WILL BE NO FORGIVENESS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

still want nuwen dead mostly for just ignoring every attempt I've had at asking her to be readable unless she thought she might die for it

it looks like that might not happen so i guess if it doesn't i'll go over stuff later and vote maybe mollie or something. UT did seem pretty town to me day 1 but I guess I can reread him then too?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

gamma don't you dare betray the posse
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

Vote Count 2.15
Your New Gay Overlords
(3)
Fate, Eleven, Untrod Tripod
Eleven
(0)
Iecerint
(0)
Cheery Dog
(0)
Untrod Tripod
(1) Your New Gay Overlords
Gammagooey
(0)
InflatablePie
(3)
ChannelDelibird, pirate mollie, Nuwen
Nuwen
(2) Gammagooey, InflatablePie
Ythan
(0)
Axxle
(0)
Sir Waffles Wafflington
(2) Axxle, Ythan
eaglekit
(0)
pirate mollie
(2) eaglekit, Cheery Dog
ChannelDelibird
(0)
Fate
(0)

Not Voting
(2) Iecerint, Sir Waffles Wafflington

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: April 3rd @ 3PM Commune Time

V/LA:
mollie
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Untrod Tripod wrote:gamma don't you dare betray the posse
son sometimes you gotta go through some diplomatic formalities to ensure an uninfiltrated posse

And frankly I severely doubt that I'd go farther than "he's still probably town even though slightly less so than I thought he was Day 1"

That metaphor may have been a little strained at the end but bear with me here
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

What CDB said.

Also, CDB I was thinking about Reck and the Red Wedding and of course he's not always going to be the lurky/lazy scum, but a few days ago I read through POTUS mafia and he's certainly capable of demontrating frustration and indignance at Fate when he suspects him. I'm not sure what to make of the just feeling defeated. He's definitely not being obvtown like in BaltoInvitational but I'm having a hard time seeing him as scum here.
Crazy cat ladies.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I just slept for 16 hours, so I did not catch up. :(
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1752, InflatablePie wrote: @mollie - not to sound like a dick but have you done anything other than yell at Waffles and join random wagons? I mean that as sincerely as possible because I've tuned you out post-catfight-stuff.
mebbe you should iso me and find out! cos I said d1 you were in my need to sort pile in that big long list I gave.

I stopped fighting with waffles a long time ago this is waffles fighting with themselves. I didn't like that they vigged triforce and used a vig shot (when there was already a vig in the game) instead of using hider as an investigative role but I am letting other people sort that out.
noticed you joined the UT wagon which I would fully support but then you went ahead and voted me and I kind of disagree with that so...
yeah ut's indie obsession bugs me on a massive level even if I take in site meta. I am not in a hurry to lynch him since he is 1 of the few who is being nice to me. why are YOU thinking he is scum? cos I am not very clear on that.
any other reason other than the one game (that again I don't really remember other than mastin yelling at me) for voting me?
the game was deathnote mafia, and yeah mastina really laid into you and I was surprised. I think I did mention something about it to her about and then she took a break. I think you should go back and look at that game if you are town so that you can see what some of your mistakes were (other than obviously mislynching 1 of 2 slots who were actually trying to get scum lynched) so that you don't repeat them but tbh I don't see that happening, I see you making new 1s cos your approach is totally different. in that game you focused on nitpicky details and made mountains out of molehills, and voluntarily inhaled The Mist™ vapours that kuribo and katsuki were peddling (you know, those 2 scumfucks that we wanted lynched and plus their lazy third) and this game you are being lazy, unfocused and trying to pawn off lack of engagement and activity cos of lol, "the catfight". <---- you are just looking for a place to hide, at least that is how it seems to me.

nowhere am I seeing where you are actually trying to figure things out. in f2f even when you were quiet I could see the wheels turning in your head and I am not seeing that here.
like at all

soyeah, I think I have a pretty good reasons to place my vote, other than the obvious in that I am working with cdb who is my top town read. if you are town then what else do you have other than "reck is good, nuwen is bad"?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1753, InflatablePie wrote:mollie if you're still down for bussing UT I'll gladly join you

obviously I want Nuwen dead but hey, appealing to the people voting me is a good idea right? (hey Nuwen you wanna bus UT?)
the bussing ut joke was funny the first time I used it on reck this just looks like mimicking and trying to blend in
whew!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:26 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1177, Eleven wrote:
In post 1034, Iecerint wrote:Time for ActionDan to be a town bomb who blows me up.
oh, yeah it was this, it felt a weird comment given how he was p confident on dan + imo dan's self vote looked fake (although i thought he was flipping town after the vt claim but etc). idk if it's a joke or whatever it just struck me as awkward at the time, I guess.
Half-joke. I didn't expect for Dan to give up like, so I was assuming he had a reason for his behavior. Turns out he just gave up.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1188, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:also Dan's whole reaction to us about wanting to sheep us was a cute little pun on our username and I don't really think he would've done that if we were scum with him since there would've assumedly been QT chat pregame and that kind of interaction seems really weird and stupid to spend time thinking about or planning
Sounds reasonable.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1190, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:5) At the end of the day, I will post a list of all the players in the game next to letters of the alphabet. We will say something like, "The first letter of the first X-letter word of our flavour name corresponds to our target." If we die that night, the player next to that letter is the person we targeted. So if there are two deaths and one of them is us that night. (I checked with the mods and hides can't be roleblocked, but there's an element to the "modified" that wouldn't make it completely impossible our target was town if we were the only death that night. It's not the likeliest event, but I don't want to unwittingly frame someone postmortem.) This way, the scum can't try to take us out by killing our target.
Brilliantly town.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1259, Cheery Dog wrote:blahblahblah

VOTE: Nuwen

blahblahblah
In post 1260, pirate mollie wrote:Image

cheery are you scum? plz don't be scum
In post 1261, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: cheery
This looks really strange. As someone who didn't actually read CD's post, my main reaction to it was YAY NUWEN VOTES. It seems super strange to have a non-qualified "let's vote CD" immediately after it.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:37 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1281, Nuwen wrote:ACTIONDAN BUSSED ACDIONDAN, come on guys. His team bussed him as well. Not just 1 person - TEAM. That lynch occurred very rapidly and easily, and town players like myself and pirate Mollie weren't even voting for it.
rofl
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:39 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1296, Nuwen wrote:
In post 1291, Eleven wrote:
In post 1288, Nuwen wrote:I don't think anyone on his team threw him a lifeline, which is why he gave up.
How do you figure? He was avoiding the thread from the time he got 3 votes, and wasn't even a top wagon so it's not like he suddenly gave up because gigantic wagon or anything?

Yeah, obviously the wagon settled on him because he was lurkstanking up the thread... but I think the speed at which Dan collected terminal votes means his team went FUCK IT BUS HIM. He had 3-4 votes parked on him most of the day {CDB, Waffles, Eleven, Icerint}. We can observe EXACTLY when the lynchpin slipped, because from Fate's vote onwards the wagon progressed to VERY DEAD VERY FAST and ActionDan even voted for himself to assist. Here's the wagon minus the people who vote parked AD:

Fate, Porochaz, Untrod Tripod, Ythan, ActionDan, Gammagooey,

Prozac is dead. Ythan is roletown until notice.

The bus is down to Fate, Gamma, UT.

I don't think ActionDan would have self-voted IF HIS BUDDIES WERE OFF THE WAGON AND NON PARTICIPATORY, OR NOT POISED TO BUS HIM. Think about it - what motivates a scum player to vote for himself once he's already going down? He ends the day quicker and gives us less time to pause over each individual vote. Is that the play if his team is off-voting random vanity wagons? Wouldn't he want to give them more opportunity to get on the wagon, or say ANYTHING? This tells us that ActionDan knew his team was
already well-positioned to end the day
, so he was comfortable coming into the thread to speak nonsense and self-vote.
This makes sense tho.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1305, Fate wrote:I don't have the energy for this nope game's been broken:

FUCKING TOWN

xRECKONERx + Grimmjow (Your New Gay Overlords)
Faraday + KittyMo (Eleven)
Iecerint
Untrod Tripod
InflatablePie
Nuwen
Ythan
Axxle
pirate mollie
ChannelDelibird
Fate

HERPADERP

Gamma
Waffles

Eaglekit

HEY I CAUGHT DA SCUM GUIZ

Your New Gay Overlords
Cheery Dog

I'll be back for my scummy later thx
Color added. Fate clearly shows he has not read the thread.

VOTE: Fate
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:41 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1311, Untrod Tripod wrote:waffles isn't confirmed town
UT scum.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1397, Ythan wrote:I killed Triforce.
dafuq
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1530, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Mollie - I don't give a flying flip what you think of me. I don't ever want to have to get stuck in a game with you again, in skype or talk to you or anything. I used to think you were a really awesome person, and then I just realized you're just plain nasty, and I don't want anything to do with you.

I was scum reading you at the beginning of this game, and asked you a question to try to figure you out. You went ballistic on me and went off about me baiting you and being deliberately mean by hitting a sore spot I don't even know exists. Then you called me a bitch (after mind you I explained my whole thought process to you and told you that I wanted you to be town.) You then twice said I don't belong here, and even after I thought we cleared stuff up, you continued to go "oh Tammy was deliberately mean...she's baiting me, blah blah blah."

I tried Mollie. I fucking tried.

I now want nothing to do with you.

So, lynch me. Fucking lynch me I don't care. If it removes me from this game and your fucking bullshit, good.
Sir Waffles would not post this as scum. 0% chance.

Unvote Sir Waffles.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”