Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Cuz it looks like you are just repeating people you have called scummy while simultaneously not really caring about what they have posted.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I meant that there was reasoning in that post about why I believed mollie was scum.

Also the wc calification means nothing to me, unless she has never bothered reading one of them before. These 6 all have the same town wins with at least 1 townie still alive that apparently confused her here.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32908
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32581
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31352
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34387
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=33008
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28253
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

halp i am trapped in a votecount factory

Vote Count 2.19
Your New Gay Overlords
(3)
Fate, Eleven, Untrod Tripod
Eleven
(0)
Iecerint
(0)
Cheery Dog
(0)
Untrod Tripod
(3)
Your New Gay Overlords, Iecerint, Nuwen
Gammagooey
(0)
InflatablePie
(2) ChannelDelibird, pirate mollie
Nuwen
(2) Gammagooey, InflatablePie
Ythan
(0)
Axxle
(0)
Sir Waffles Wafflington
(2) Axxle, Ythan
eaglekit
(0)
pirate mollie
(2) eaglekit, Cheery Dog
ChannelDelibird
(0)
Fate
(0)

Not Voting
(1) Sir Waffles Wafflington

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: April 3rd @ 3PM Commune Time
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1852, Cheery Dog wrote:I meant that there was reasoning in that post about why I believed mollie was scum.

Also the wc calification means nothing to me, unless she has never bothered reading one of them before. These 6 all have the same town wins with at least 1 townie still alive that apparently confused her here.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32908
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=32581
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31352
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34387
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=33008
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28253
so then why didn't you bring it up on d1 when I was speculating about it instead of when it was brought up by other people? it isn't just the wc it is the general tone of the game too. and it isn't like you are questioning me about it it just seems like you tried to unobtrusively park a vote in there hoping to blend in in all of the cacophony.

would you like links to where I brought up multi-ball speculation on d1 and wow omg there was multi-ball? this feels a bit different and I was trying to work it out that mebbe it was indie heavy or something.

anyways in those games do you wanna know who went all "omg she said multi-ball!" they were scum cos scum focus on minor things like that instead of having to do the legwork in order to determine some1's alignment.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I also would like to clarify something, so you think that nuwen and I are in lockstep as a scumteam and that somehow no1 would notice cos this would be optimal play as scum cos of...how?
whew!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey mollie

I vote for things that don't win with town. we had a claimed 3rd party role that sounded BULLSHIT AS FUCK and I wanted it dead. if I were scum and legitimately thought it was an SK or a cult or something I would have said "oh just leave them alone they're not anything to worry about" just killed it myself last night.

you might want to reconsider this particular tactic for scumhunting because it's not a particularly good indicator of alignment. maybe I'm a bit more sensitive to 3rd party bullshit because of the amount of setup design I do, but when a 3rd party outs itself in front of me if it's not OBVIOUS TOWN UTILITY I just want it to die.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1854, pirate mollie wrote: so then why didn't you bring it up on d1 when I was speculating about it instead of when it was brought up by other people? it isn't just the wc it is the general tone of the game too. and it isn't like you are questioning me about it it just seems like you tried to unobtrusively park a vote in there hoping to blend in in all of the cacophony.

would you like links to where I brought up multi-ball speculation on d1 and wow omg there was multi-ball? this feels a bit different and I was trying to work it out that mebbe it was indie heavy or something.

anyways in those games do you wanna know who went all "omg she said multi-ball!" they were scum cos scum focus on minor things like that instead of having to do the legwork in order to determine some1's alignment.
Day 1 had multiball as more of a possibility. At that stage you'd only mentioned it because of your role pm, as far as I remember reading it, today you went and mentioned your win condition as the cause. We had also had night flips now and vig claims (also a non-entity for scumkills besides the doctor part of the claim), and I wanted to know more. I think I was also partly ignoring you yesterday.
Also I haven't read any of those games I linked besides checking you were in there somewhere and the town's win conditions. (I was going to have a look at your posts, but considering most of them were micros, a category which has had a total of 4 multiball games run in it, (unless there have been some I'm unaware of), only one of these wasn't publicly multiball (also not run by me), I decided it was pointless searching when it's clearly that obvious)
In post 1855, pirate mollie wrote:I also would like to clarify something, so you think that nuwen and I are in lockstep as a scumteam and that somehow no1 would notice cos this would be optimal play as scum cos of...how?
I don't know why your scumteam operates in the way you're operating, it may not even be how you want to do it, but it's what is happening. In my opinion the optimal strategy for scum should be to just claim so they don't have to stress themselves out about trying to avoid the lynch. (see Triforce's claim, even though a survivor isn't scum, but can win with them).
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Axxle »

Cherry, Mollie has so many posts it'd be nice if you thought she was scum for something other than reading too much into her win con. Like one thing.

Reck is being called scum because of his reaction to the wagon? I know he became really defensive in f2f as town when only a few had a scum read on him (like that video he took of nuwens read)

Waffles has somewhat convinced me but if her role is as finnicky as she seems to be claiming it is I don't get its utility.

VOTE: pie

I like cdbs case on him and for someone who was pretty willing to go, look at Axxle being Axxle, early in the day he was perfectly fine with my lynch when his partner was on the line.

I'd be willing to vote UT as bussing scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Here I'll quote where my scumread of mollie started today. Happy? (so much effort to go through the iso of someone that's posting under the radar or whatever people are calling it with me having less posts than other people)
In post 1269, Cheery Dog wrote:Having someone as town doesn't mean that they should just be ignored when scumming up the place.
In post 1267, pirate mollie wrote:why are you asking me this
I'm trying to figure out how I'm meant to be reading you, sudden changes in reads doesn't help you get a good read.

So it's that you're still trying to find a buddy for waffles, which points back to why I read you as scum yesterday.

So I'm now fine with a mollie lynch again.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Axxle »

Still not seeing it.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Either go read more context or carry on ignoring it, whatever. I'm not going to explain the simple shit over and over again.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Axxle »

Mollie thinks waffles is scum therefore she's scummy. That's all I got out of your post
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Axxle »

And what's the cost of explaining yourself once. Not again and again. Once.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Obviously you haven't read the context if you think I haven't explained myself. But anyway since you're obviously wanting to be a lazy bum (and I need something to procrastinate with), I'll spell it out.

Mollie had eaglekit as scum at the end of day 1
She then called them town at the start of day 2
Waffles mentioned mala having not posted in that hydra
Mollie took this to make eaglekit scum again. This was apparently caused by
In post 1266, pirate mollie wrote:I was thinking
if
waffles was scum, then the way in which they posted pointed to possible cosying up.
All in all, mollie looking for the buddies of someone she actually knows is town.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Axxle »

I am not going to read through mollies ISO to see where she called waffles town. I don't remember her saying that. If it's just the use of "if" I don't know what to tell you but do you seriously think that's the best evidence for scum in this entire thread?
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Axxle »

Your case reads so much more like town with blinders on than scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1865, Axxle wrote:I am not going to read through mollies ISO to see where she called waffles town. I don't remember her saying that. If it's just the use of "if" I don't know what to tell you but do you seriously think that's the best evidence for scum in this entire thread?
It's the act of looking for the buddies of someone she's not entirely sure of the read that made me say it (I'm fairly sure mollie is still calling waffles scum). Plus personal history (although she she doing better than then by actually having voted waffles on occassion)
Besides an attempted read of other people's meta for mollie (I seriously need to stop trying to use that, what is publicly known meta is no good as meta), I don't see anything that points to her actually being town, just otherwise null.

It's better evidence than most of the rest of the rubbish flying around. (you can have UT as a possibility)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1856, Untrod Tripod wrote:hey mollie

I vote for things that don't win with town. we had a claimed 3rd party role that sounded BULLSHIT AS FUCK and I wanted it dead. if I were scum and legitimately thought it was an SK or a cult or something I would have said "oh just leave them alone they're not anything to worry about" just killed it myself last night.
why waste a nk on an indie when you can just get them lynched and site meta shows that town will help you do this?
you might want to reconsider this particular tactic for scumhunting because it's not a particularly good indicator of alignment. maybe I'm a bit more sensitive to 3rd party bullshit because of the amount of setup design I do, but when a 3rd party outs itself in front of me if it's not OBVIOUS TOWN UTILITY I just want it to die.
I think it is a pretty legit scumtell and has proven its usefulness over the years.

mebbe I am sensitive to indie roles too cos it is my favourite alignment altho how this site treats the role has made me grateful that I have only had the role once. it depends on the role and the player who has the role to how the claim is treated. I am pretty sure every1 knows that triforce prefers town roles and probs would have put their energies to helping town if given the chance and the incentive but mebbe I am wrong but they just kind of gave up from the get go. they were a survivor <--- which is town compatible and look who had the role.

if whenever you see an indie you just want to kill it as a player then why would you want to use it in a set-up, knowing the current site meta? what you wind up with is some1 who doesn't care about the role cos they think they are going to be lynched and it just seems like a waste of set-up design. it is a part of site meta that I am not sure that I will ever really understand but we can save this for another time cos I would certainly like to discuss this further with you.

but if I was sold on the indie the "eat a dick!" post would have. it made me laugh. it is a scumclaim meme on my homesite (and yes I know I am not on my homesite, but it is amazing how it has translated across boards) I even said here once as final scum at L1 and was shocked that it actually bought me a couple of days but I was ruled out by poe.

anyways I will be tremendously sad to see you go. :( you have been fun to read but you are scum so
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1864, Cheery Dog wrote:Obviously you haven't read the context if you think I haven't explained myself. But anyway since you're obviously wanting to be a lazy bum (and I need something to procrastinate with), I'll spell it out.

Mollie had eaglekit as scum at the end of day 1
She then called them town at the start of day 2
Waffles mentioned mala having not posted in that hydra
Mollie took this to make eaglekit scum again. This was apparently caused by
In post 1266, pirate mollie wrote:I was thinking
if
waffles was scum, then the way in which they posted pointed to possible cosying up.
All in all, mollie looking for the buddies of someone she actually knows is town.
1. yes mollie had eaglekits as scum on d1.
2. yes mollie moved eaglkits to town to see what that felt like on d2.
3. mollie moved eaglekits back to scum.

congratulations! you have managed to figure out that mollie is not static with her reads they are more fluid and dynamic and responsive to what is happening in the thread. do you know who tends to be stickier with their reads it is scum that is who which is why I moved eaglekits to scum cos can you remember a thing they have said about another player that is a bit of an alarm bell for desp. he can get pretty dogged things as town but not usually to the exclusion of the rest of the game state.

also I don't have waffles as scum I have them as unsure. I am leaving them up to other people tho cos it is not a read I want to pursue which is why I am pursuing other reads.

most of my reads are pretty soupy and kind of contingent on tweaking the thread of other reads; I tend to look at the game holistically.
whew!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

didn't actually bother rereading anything yet, was too busy making fate & friends too drunk to post more in-game

gonna do this cause i'm tired of looking at votecounts and seeing like 3 wagons I think range from mediocre to bad
Vote:EagleKit
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Mollie, I'm town.

For someone who's so into meta, I really would think you would have seen this happen to me before and know that it's bullshit. Read Brotherhood of the Wolf mafia (mini theme) to watch me lose in lylo to the same flawed scumtell.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1756, Fate wrote:don't you run from me after derailing my Fag wagon CDB

THERE WILL BE NO FORGIVENESS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

So ehm I managed to forget the eagle kit password and since I'm phone posting it doesn't save and I moved my email to desp somewhere with the password. When I'm home ill quote this on my hydra (sorry!). Also I'm convinced I have too many hydras because I'm forgetting passwords left and right.

@Mollie: what exactly put us back to scum read? Was it me agreeing with Desperado about his scum read on you?

Also you do have a good point about CD. Something feels off about him over the last two games I played with him. I need to pinpoint that more than gut at this point.

@Gamma: want to explain that because its like wtf. You don't like the wagons okay, but do you know your vote on us is just a singleton and you aren't really doing much to push us. It's looks like a scum placing a safe vote, tbh.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”