Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 4.5

Aegor (5) - Thor665, emeraldemon, Bulbazak, kabooooom, HighShroomish
Bulbazak (2) - inHimshallibe, Sotty7
Chevre (1) - emogirl123
kabooooom (1) - Rainbowdash

Not voting (3) - Chevre, Thesp, Aegor

With twelve players alive, it takes seven votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Four is Thursday, 27th March 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-03-27 20:00:00)).

Thesp replaces Discode. Welcome.
:D
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Thesp »

Hello all! I'm currently reading start to finish right now. It looks like we have some time at the moment, but I don't expect to waste any with my vote once I've finished reading. I'd appreciate it if there are any points in particular you think I should highlight in my read - let me know. Thanks!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 2026, Thesp wrote:Hello all! I'm currently reading start to finish right now. It looks like we have some time at the moment, but I don't expect to waste any with my vote once I've finished reading. I'd appreciate it if there are any points in particular you think I should highlight in my read - let me know. Thanks!
imp notes:- you are scum!! :P
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:53 am

Post by kabooooom »

Btw, welcome! :D
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2010, Bulbazak wrote:
Unvote

Vote Aegor
In post 2011, kabooooom wrote:
vote:aegor

town-sotty (she was lead attacker in that ABR weagon.)
In post 2021, HighShroomish wrote:*sigh* please don't let this be D1 all over again and have the wagon suddenly dissapear... Please.
VOTE: AEGOR

L-1.
These are all super-shitty votes. Kab's in particular is unimaginably awful. The fact that a wagon happened in one page on me while it took over two weeks to get one locked down on ABR is telling.

In post 2024, kabooooom wrote: do you have anything to say?? Aegor??
Go fuck yourself.

I will be following this thread but will not be posting much for the rest of today.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Aegor »

today = game day BTW
M A S Q U E R A D E
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Huntress »

Warning:

In post 1, Huntress wrote:1. This is a game. Have fun. Play to win but
please don’t make personal attacks
or use obscene or profane language. Just play your part and help to make the game fun for everyone!
Aegor's post contravenes this rule. I don't want to see any more personal attacks. Let's play nice, ok?
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:46 am

Post by HighShroomish »

Okay, so Aegor obviously doesn't give a shit about a wagon forming in one page if it's not on him(as told by the ABR wagon, which floated back and forth but gained a ton of steam over one page). Then he decides to have a hissy fit. Previous to this game day, he just sat around doing about as much fence sitting as possible, and then has a scum read on someone for not fence sitting. I could say half the people here were scum for opposing the ABR wagon at any given time, and RBD wanted kab as a better lynch. I would like to lynch this please.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2032, HighShroomish wrote:Okay, so Aegor obviously doesn't give a shit about a wagon forming in one page if it's not on him(as told by the ABR wagon, which floated back and forth but gained a ton of steam over one page).
"Floated back and forth" being the operative words.
he just sat around doing about as much fence sitting as possible
Not true. I explicitly stated whom I would be willing to lynch. That by definition makes it impossible for me to have sat on any fence.
and then has a scum read on someone for not fence sitting.
I did no such thing.
I could say half the people here were scum for opposing the ABR wagon at any given time, and RBD wanted kab as a better lynch. I would like to lynch this please
And scum are definitely among them, and RBD is scum for being inconsistent in treatment toward ABR in a clear attempt to defend him. You speak as if you somehow know all of those players are town. Until they have flipped, how can you treat as ridiculous the suggestion that opposition to the ABR wagon was scum-motviated?

And your case on me is laughable and you are scummy.

{RBD, HS, kab, Bulb} contains scum, probably 2. inHim also likely scum.
M A S Q U E R A D E
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:10 am

Post by kabooooom »

Aegor, do you actually think acting frustrated will do anything helpful??!! Seriously??!!!!! Man!! Aren't you a scaredy scum!! :P

also try swear words one more time and see what happens to you!!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Aegor »

^Please explain how I am a far better lynch than this?
M A S Q U E R A D E
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:17 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Because kabooooom is acting extremely anti-town and probably due to some language barriers which does not bother people to the point of wanting him lynched. You on the other hand attempted this whole "lol who cares lynch me if that helps town" attitude, which is easy for scum Thor to completely wreck you causing the lolwagon and scum (Bulba/Chevre) to join in.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I'll get a real post in tomorrow morning.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Thesp »

I'm up through about Page 48. Based on patterns set by predecessors, I think I'm supposed to say, "I ain't reading all this stuff, tell me who to vote".

(I am actually still reading. It will likely be tomorrow before I finish, though do feel free to carry on as you were.)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

In post 2038, Thesp wrote:"I ain't reading all this stuff, tell me who to vote".
My kinda guy.

(vote Bulbazak. Or Aegor, he's throwing a tantrum)
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Thesp »

Several faces I recognize! Hello to all of you oldies! I think I even played in a newbie game with Sotty7 and The Fonz when they were newbies. (Don't hold me to that memory - I could be making it up.)

I don't want to reward Aegor's hissy fit and I want him to lose for it, but I don't think he's scum. I particularly appreciate his insistence on getting a lynch, and not waiting until the deadline to do so. I'm not interested in lynching him.

kabooooom and inHimshallibe are my favorites for scum, though I haven't yet analyzed them together (only vis-a-vis Albert B. Rampage). I also could see RainbowDash as scum, even if only for ABR's request to Zekrom25 to seek replacement. I think Thor665 and emogirl123 are significantly most likely to be town. I'm not fond of Bulbazak in the least, but I find to be a little weird to a scumbuddy. I'm of two minds on Chevre, particularly since I doubt scum would openly discuss the nightkill in such detail like he does (though I think such discussion is actually a useful tool).
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Thesp »

I almost forgot:

VOTE: kabooooom

I'm happy voting for inHimshallibe as well, and would seriously ponder a RainbowDash vote. Other wagons will get consideration as the day goes on. I will not be a lone Cassandra, insisting I'm right with my single vote in the middle of nowhere near a deadline.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: kaboooooom
M A S Q U E R A D E
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2033, Aegor wrote:
In post 2032, HighShroomish wrote:Okay, so Aegor obviously doesn't give a shit about a wagon forming in one page if it's not on him(as told by the ABR wagon, which floated back and forth but gained a ton of steam over one page).
"Floated back and forth" being the operative words.
And people have been on and off a wagon for you as well.
he just sat around doing about as much fence sitting as possible
Not true. I explicitly stated whom I would be willing to lynch. That by definition makes it impossible for me to have sat on any fence.
You were running in circles about who to vote, trying to appease everyone, at least that's what I got from it. You were saying who you would lynch, but even said you were open to other options.
and then has a scum read on someone for not fence sitting.
I did no such thing.
You have a scum read on RBD for being adamant about wanting to lynch kab before ABR. Keyword is before, there. You were jumping around, but RBD wasn't.
I could say half the people here were scum for opposing the ABR wagon at any given time, and RBD wanted kab as a better lynch. I would like to lynch this please
And scum are definitely among them, and RBD is scum for being inconsistent in treatment toward ABR in a clear attempt to defend him. You speak as if you somehow know all of those players are town. Until they have flipped, how can you treat as ridiculous the suggestion that opposition to the ABR wagon was scum-motviated?
Well obviously scum are among them. Why isn't Thor scum for being inconsistent in his treatment of ABR? You speak as if you know all the players are scum. Now we both know that's a lie, so let's not do that, kapeesh? This last part is confusing. Until they have flipped, nobody knows if they are scum or town except themselves. I'm not saying opposition to the ABR wagon was scum-motivated. If you are saying that "opposition was[n't] scum motivated" then no, I'm not saying that either. And again, Thor had opposed an ABR wagon, but so did RBD.
And your case on me is laughable and you are scummy.

You'd be surprised at how much I get that. And turn out to be right.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2040, Thesp wrote:I'm of two minds on Chevre, particularly since I doubt scum would openly discuss the nightkill in such detail like he does (though I think such discussion is actually a useful tool).
Note that Chevre said within that analysis that ABR is obv scum based on yessiree's death when no one even mentioned that relationship. Also Chevre discredited what Slandaar had said about ABR by referencing Slandaar's self vote and said we should ignore his reads.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 2043, HighShroomish wrote:You have a scum read on
RBD for being adamant about wanting to lynch kab before ABR. Keyword is before, there
. You were jumping around, but RBD wasn't.
I do not remember RBD actually signing off or advocating an ABR lynch at all, hence my previous comments.
M A S Q U E R A D E
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2040, Thesp wrote:I'm of two minds on Chevre, particularly since I doubt scum would openly discuss the nightkill in such detail like he does (though I think such discussion is actually a useful tool).
Sorry this needs a double post. There was a very good post by one of my replacements about Chevre's exact post.
In post 1199, Tony PF wrote:
In post 1191, emeraldemon wrote:
@Tony PF

You say you liked Chevre's analysis in , but I thought Chevre concluded that the NK didn't point to ABR. Which part are you agreeing with?
I think it does point to ABR. FMPOV Chèvre only said it was WIFOM, she never said it didn't point to ABR.
The problem with the post is that Chevre made a genuine analysis yet resulted in a WIFOM read. In retrospect with ABR's flip, this is scum.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2029, Aegor wrote: These are all super-shitty votes. Kab's in particular is unimaginably awful. The fact that a wagon happened in one page on me while it took over two weeks to get one locked down on ABR is telling.
First, it really shouldn't be a surprise that I'm voting you. Second, ABR's wagon grew quickly several times during d2 and d3, d2 especially. It's funny that you just got done trying to discredit yesterday's analysis of the d2 ABR wagon, yet now you're calling the quickness of your own wagon out.

In post 2045, Aegor wrote:
In post 2043, HighShroomish wrote:You have a scum read on
RBD for being adamant about wanting to lynch kab before ABR. Keyword is before, there
. You were jumping around, but RBD wasn't.
I do not remember RBD actually signing off or advocating an ABR lynch at all, hence my previous comments.
He said that an ABR wagon would provide a lot of information, but he felt there were better lynches out there. I think he even said at one point that it was "an ok lynch".
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Aegor »

Approving of a lynch on a theoretical level is a great way to cover unwillingness to accept it in practice. His push on kab was disproportionate if he was really ok with an ABR lynch. After saying that early on, he never reviewed the ABR lynch or mentioned it at all. Which is my point.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by Huntress »

bump