emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:40 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2148, emogirl123 wrote:I voted you because
[/i]*scum read you because[/i] It would have been a vote if I wasn't only voting Chevre today.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2147, Thor665 wrote:Also, could you look at what Rainbow did yesterday. I don't think that reads very clean considering what we know about ABR's alignment now.
Wait you are claiming my play as scum is to defend a slot that is doomed to at very late a midgame lynch in a manner that actually isn't calling them town? Really?

There isn't much of a point in defending a partner if they don't have a chance of living long enough for it to be helpful.

Also you were absolutely voting Aegor at the end of D2. Just because you vote ABR after a lynch doesn't mean you were voting him.

Thor is being really dodgy over his reasoning to vote ABR. Still. He wont explain how the meta seemed to magically click during N2 (or I guess immediately after the D2 lynch) and is responding with a very clear OMGUS of "well you are scum for calling me scum for this".

Vote Thor

If I get mislynched. Kill him tomorrow.

Just like last time. Even if its basically going to take all of my effort to actually bring scum who is in a good spot down, its worth it. Right now he is trying to get rid of me quickly before stuff starts taking hold by trying to get others to vote me instead of actually giving reasons or giving responses to why I am calling him scum.

Again just like last time. Scum trying to burn up some of their town credit to get rid of a threat they would really prefer not to NK.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Aegor »

I do not think that Thor is a particularly good lynch for today. The associative info will be minimal (he has basically voted me/ABR all game).

Chevre seems to be on the scummy side of most players' lists. Lynching Chevre also has the benefit of compelling emogirl to do something other than call for Chevre's lynch. I happen to have a strong townread on emogirl, so this possibility is appealing to me.

Kab would also be a great lynch because he is both scummy and useless.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2147, Thor665 wrote:Emo proves she doesn't understand what baiting is.
Whatever you want to label your vote on Aegor was, what ended up happening was that the wagon was stopped by me. Whether or not you were baiting was irrelevant from my point of view because I wanted the wagon on Aegor to stop. According to you, your case on Aegor was baiting. So your instinct is to call the first person opposing and preventing your bait flailing and unworthy of sheeping? Someone is being very dishonest here.
In post 2147, Thor665 wrote:Emo continues to avoid discussing much, and also doesn't bother taking accountability onto herself for making up things I said, and actually indicates it's *my problem* for suggesting she is not the best case maker because of this.
No, it is your problem. You said I am unworthy of sheeping because I call you scum because of a "bait" you set up using Aegor. Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds? I'm beginning to think this is just a slip on your part. Why am I not being rewarded for being the person who stopped your bait wagon to go through and immediately calling the person who started the wagon scum? Why am I unworthy of sheeping when you knew Aegor was a bait and I was the only one who strongly opposed it?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2152, Aegor wrote:I do not think that Thor is a particularly good lynch for today. The associative info will be minimal (he has basically voted me/ABR all game).
If you think he is scum that is a spectacular reason to vote him. Thor flipping town would mean you are town, which would probably save a mislynch. Realistically though we shouldn't be lynching for information today, we should be lynching for a scum flip.
You don't earn
loyalty
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Thesp »

In post 2152, Aegor wrote:I do not think that Thor is a particularly good lynch for today. The associative info will be minimal (he has basically voted me/ABR all game).

Chevre seems to be on the scummy side of most players' lists. Lynching Chevre also has the benefit of compelling emogirl to do something other than call for Chevre's lynch. I happen to have a strong townread on emogirl, so this possibility is appealing to me.

This is my favorite post of the last several pages.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 2154, Rainbowdash wrote:If you think he is scum that is a spectacular reason to vote him. Thor flipping town would mean you are town, which would probably save a mislynch. Realistically though we shouldn't be lynching for information today, we should be lynching for a scum flip.
And I happen to think that other players (Chevre, kab) are more likely to flip scum than Thor, not to say that he is a townread.

In post 2155, Thesp wrote:This is my favorite post of the last several pages.
<3
M A S Q U E R A D E
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2130, Thor665 wrote: @Bulba - talk me through these waves of scum whom you must lynch. Just names with maybe a one liner for why they're scum would be a great starting point for me.
Emo is scum for reasons I've repeatedly mentioned. I'm thinking you're beginning to see it too, but you keep disregarding your instincts and keep calling her town for some reason.
Thesp (aka the Garmr-slot) has a residual scumread from his predecessor. I have not been too impressed by his posts so far. I want to give him time, though. I'd rather not lynch him today.
Aegor I don't know anymore. Part of me wants to say town due to his association with the ABR wagon, but nothing he's done today makes sense from a town perspective, and now I just want him dead so that he'll stop clogging up the thread.
Kabooom is a policy lynch, plain and simple. He's not contributing, and I'd rather he not make it to endgame.
Inhimishallbe I keep flipflopping on. He's not as strong of a read as Emo/Thesp, but everything he posts just feels so slimy, and nothing he says seems to make sense. Null/scum instead of full on scum.
In post 2130, Thor665 wrote: Also, though this toes the line of ongoing, it's not like I'm trying to lynch you everywhere.
I guess it just feels like it given the concentration. The same thing happened with me and Nacho shortly after Maniacal. It seemed that no matter the game, he was scumreading me for months. It got so bad that I actually went off on him at one point for taking his hurt pride out on me.
In post 2130, Thor665 wrote: is it helping you with me? I always hope someone will someday prove capable of doing so because I'd just love to have the conversation - but I apparently remain pretty opaque for the most part...albeit, I'll admit I strive quite diligently to be so, but that's really a lot of the fun for the game when scum...the only fun, really.
I guess we'll see in the long run. I'm still not comfortable handing out a townread on you right away, similar to other players, like Nacho, Cabd, or Ffery. I tend to take my time in developing a read, as I know you're more complicated to read than most.
In post 2132, Thesp wrote:
To emeraldemon, Bulbazak, and kabooooom (the current Aegor voters):

What would your second vote choice be?
Emo.
In post 2135, inHimshallibe wrote:I give him more credit for being able to play this as a bussing scum, just based on his reputation as a good player.
So, Thor might be scum due to Burden of Proficiency? Your analysis seems kinda shallow.
In post 2136, inHimshallibe wrote:Someone remind me why emerald is town. Or was it emogirl that everyone thought was town, in which case carry on.
Emerald is town, because his reactions are genuine, and he's actually trying to figure the game out instead of faking it. Emo is scum, but everybody seems to be handing her a townread for some reason.
In post 2139, inHimshallibe wrote:Eh, emerald can be town, especially if Bulba's scum.
Okay, this dichotomy makes no sense. Explain.
You do know that associative tells are more than just who a person voted for? It's also how that person interacted with others, and how others interacted with them.
In post 2152, Aegor wrote: Chevre seems to be on the scummy side of most players' lists. Lynching Chevre also has the benefit of compelling emogirl to do something other than call for Chevre's lynch. I happen to have a strong townread on emogirl, so this possibility is appealing to me.
So you want to lynch Chevre just to keep Emo from tunneling, even though she will likely tunnel on someone else? You seem to purposely avoid giving a read of Chevre here. Why? If she's a townread to you, or even null, why sacrifice her just to keep Emo happy? Why is that a good trade off when it's not for the purpose of finding scum?
In post 2153, emogirl123 wrote:Why am I not being rewarded for being the person who stopped your bait wagon to go through and immediately calling the person who started the wagon scum?
The crap?
In post 2155, Thesp wrote:

This is my favorite post of the last several pages.
Why? There's enough eye twitchiness here to send my Buttercup gif into spasms.
In post 2156, Aegor wrote:
In post 2154, Rainbowdash wrote:If you think he is scum that is a spectacular reason to vote him. Thor flipping town would mean you are town, which would probably save a mislynch. Realistically though we shouldn't be lynching for information today, we should be lynching for a scum flip.
And I happen to think that other players (Chevre, kab) are more likely to flip scum than Thor, not to say that he is a townread.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:53 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2153, emogirl123 wrote: Why am I not being rewarded for being the person who stopped your bait wagon to go through and immediately calling the person who started the wagon scum? Why am I unworthy of sheeping when you knew Aegor was a bait and I was the only one who strongly opposed it?
You aren't being rewarded because you declared INTENT TO HAMMER on the wagon that you so strongly opposed.

Are any other people seeing emo scum yet?(the ones who've already said it I know)
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:05 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Spoiler: @shroomish
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 am

Post by emogirl123 »

But seriously, I had no intention of hammering. Stating intent to hammer doesn't mean I had any intention to do so. In fact, if you look through my meta, I have never stated intent to hammer before hammering ever. I feel it is unnecessary.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2157, Bulbazak wrote:You do know that associative tells are more than just who a person voted for? It's also how that person interacted with others, and how others interacted with them.
Yes.
So you want to lynch Chevre just to keep Emo from tunneling, even though she will likely tunnel on someone else?
No, as I said.
You seem to purposely avoid giving a read of Chevre here.
No, as I said several times. Feel free to read my ISO.

Why? If she's a townread to you, or even null, why sacrifice her just to keep Emo happy?
I have stated multiple times I think Chevre is scum.
Why is that a good trade off when it's not for the purpose of finding scum?
It is for the purpose of finding scum, as I have stated more than once.
M A S Q U E R A D E
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:17 am

Post by HighShroomish »

emogirl123 wrote:But seriously, I had no intention of hammering. Stating intent to hammer doesn't mean I had any intention to do so. In fact, if you look through my meta, I have never stated intent to hammer before hammering ever. I feel it is unnecessary.
I don't meta. Ever.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:20 am

Post by emogirl123 »

It has nothing to do with meta. If you were paying attention, you would see my posts before that where I said Aegor is town. If you look at the immediate post after my intent to hammer, you would see Aegor unvoting, which places him at L-2 instead of L-1. Pay more attention to the game.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2157, Bulbazak wrote:Emo is scum for reasons I've repeatedly mentioned.
What reasons??
HighShroomish
HighShroomish
Goon
HighShroomish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:40 am

Post by HighShroomish »

In post 2163, emogirl123 wrote:It has nothing to do with meta. If you were paying attention, you would see my posts before that where I said Aegor is town. If you look at the immediate post after my intent to hammer, you would see Aegor unvoting, which places him at L-2 instead of L-1. Pay more attention to the game.
You say by my meta you should know, then say it has nothing to do with meta.
I was paying attention. I answered to why you aren't getting rewarded. It's your fault you don't like the answer.
I also saw Aegor unvote. What does that have to do with anything?
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:47 am

Post by emogirl123 »

I was talking with Thor in that post. Thor said he used Aegor as bait. I called Thor scum because I wasn't aware that Aegor was being used as bait, and since the vote was for baiting, then by design it is a bad vote. Since I expected Thor to not make any bad votes based on his meta, I call him scum.

Thor knows that his vote is bad, he even acknowledged that he was finding scum off of that wagon. But before he said this, he said that I was flailing because I called him scum for his bait wagon.

There is no progression of a town mindset that reaches his conclusion.

He admitted his vote was for baiting, and calls the first person who notices that he was being dishonest about the wagon flaily.

Think about this again. Thor sets up bait, everyone agrees that Aegor is some variation of scummy except for emogirl, emogirl says Thor is scum for starting Aegor wagon, Thor calls emogirl flaily and misreps why emogirl called Thor scum, Thor admits that Aegor was a bait.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:50 am

Post by emogirl123 »

In post 2165, HighShroomish wrote:I also saw Aegor unvote. What does that have to do with anything?
The intent to hammer was solely for the purposes of getting Aegor to unvote and stopping the wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2148, emogirl123 wrote:I said people are voting for Aegor because of his attitude, and I am saying that you are scum because you are taking advantage of his attitude by throwing a case for him when I assumed you are better than that.
What aspect of his attitude did I take advantage of in my case, since his self vote came after my vote, and I never commented on it, and that's what you cited as me using against him - so clearly you just mistyped what you meant.
In post 2151, Rainbowdash wrote:Wait you are claiming my play as scum is to defend a slot that is doomed to at very late a midgame lynch in a manner that actually isn't calling them town? Really?

There isn't much of a point in defending a partner if they don't have a chance of living long enough for it to be helpful.
Oh...is taht crazy talk? I thought that was the basis of your case on me...is it not? Wasn't I scum defending my buddy?
I've got you, don't I? :D
In post 2151, Rainbowdash wrote:Thor is being really dodgy over his reasoning to vote ABR. Still. He wont explain how the meta seemed to magically click during N2 (or I guess immediately after the D2 lynch)
I thought I've been very clear on this. What part is still confusing you? I described why it took me time, and I even showed in quotes why the delay happened.
In post 2153, emogirl123 wrote:So your instinct is to call the first person opposing and preventing your bait flailing and unworthy of sheeping? Someone is being very dishonest here.
No. My first instinct was to call you town - which I did.
My second instinct was to point out how your case lacked logic, and that made me question your other case because I feared equal lack of logic there.
In post 2153, emogirl123 wrote:Why am I not being rewarded for being the person who stopped your bait wagon to go through and immediately calling the person who started the wagon scum? Why am I unworthy of sheeping when you knew Aegor was a bait and I was the only one who strongly opposed it?
You have a town read from me - what other reward do you expect? Whether or not I think you're town is a far cry different from me wanting to sheep you.
If I got cop confirmed results on Aegor and Kaboom I'm not going to vote the way they suggest either, because I think I'm a better player than either of them.
I don't think this is remotely an unusual stance on my part - I actually think you're just annoyed that I suggested you weren't a good enough player to sheep. I'm sorry that bugs you, but when i feel people aren't playing with logic that I like - I'm not going to hand them a sheep.
In post 2157, Bulbazak wrote:Emo is scum for reasons I've repeatedly mentioned. I'm thinking you're beginning to see it too, but you keep disregarding your instincts and keep calling her town for some reason.
Hah, talk to her about what my read is! :lol:
In post 2157, Bulbazak wrote:Thesp (aka the Garmr-slot) has a residual scumread from his predecessor. I have not been too impressed by his posts so far. I want to give him time, though. I'd rather not lynch him today.
Aegor I don't know anymore. Part of me wants to say town due to his association with the ABR wagon, but nothing he's done today makes sense from a town perspective, and now I just want him dead so that he'll stop clogging up the thread.
Kabooom is a policy lynch, plain and simple. He's not contributing, and I'd rather he not make it to endgame.
Inhimishallbe I keep flipflopping on. He's not as strong of a read as Emo/Thesp, but everything he posts just feels so slimy, and nothing he says seems to make sense. Null/scum instead of full on scum.
InHim is a pretty solid town read for me now - go look at how he reacted to my case on ABR. He questions it, responds to it, and moves his vote. It seems a very town progression.

I'm bugged that a number of your reads appear policy minded over scum-motive minded.
Could you re-read Rainbowdash and me? I really think she comes across as scum in those interactions, I'd like your thoughts on it whether you agree or disagree (especially since you apparently town vibe both of us.

In exchange I'll look at Thesp again - I'll admit to not a strong read on the slot in any direction.
Deal?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 2168, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2151, Rainbowdash wrote:Thor is being really dodgy over his reasoning to vote ABR. Still. He wont explain how the meta seemed to magically click during N2 (or I guess immediately after the D2 lynch)
I thought I've been very clear on this. What part is still confusing you? I described why it took me time, and I even showed in quotes why the delay happened.
Why didn't you call it meta D2 then? If it was meta it seems like when you vote on it then it would be brought up, especially if you really thought the day was not over and you could move the wagon.
Thor665 wrote:
In post 2151, Rainbowdash wrote:Wait you are claiming my play as scum is to defend a slot that is doomed to at very late a midgame lynch in a manner that actually isn't calling them town? Really?

Oh...is taht crazy talk? I thought that was the basis of your case on me...is it not? Wasn't I scum defending my buddy?
I've got you, don't I? :D
Its called parody/mocking of your insistence that you are not scum because of the exact same reason. You are saying you would not have acted like that as scum, which I said is not a real defense, and then showed that by the same logic I cant be scum if you are going to say that your own interactions clear you.

Cant have it both ways. Either your case on me needs to actually be explained or your defense of yourself doesn't exist.
You don't earn
loyalty
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2169, Rainbowdash wrote:Why didn't you call it meta D2 then? If it was meta it seems like when you vote on it then it would be brought up, especially if you really thought the day was not over and you could move the wagon.
:neutral:
So...what do you think the case is here, then? That I needed the night phase to come up with a fake justification to bus my buddy?
In post 2169, Rainbowdash wrote:Its called parody/mocking of your insistence that you are not scum because of the exact same reason. You are saying you would not have acted like that as scum, which I said is not a real defense, and then showed that by the same logic I cant be scum if you are going to say that your own interactions clear you.
My defense of myself is based around the buss, defense, buss story that you're having to sell.
You story doesn't have that - it's just a mild push, then deflection defense for the remainder.
In post 2169, Rainbowdash wrote:Cant have it both ways. Either your case on me needs to actually be explained or your defense of yourself doesn't exist.
I have explained my case on you.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Heck, you were just mocking my case on you.
If it wasn't explained you'd have nothing to mock. It would just be a vote.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2160, emogirl123 wrote:But seriously, I had no intention of hammering. Stating intent to hammer doesn't mean I had any intention to do so. In fact, if you look through my meta, I have never stated intent to hammer before hammering ever. I feel it is unnecessary.
Why hasn't this been lynched yet?
In post 2161, Aegor wrote:
It looks like it's more for the purpose of placating Emo to me.
In post 2164, emogirl123 wrote:
In post 2157, Bulbazak wrote:Emo is scum for reasons I've repeatedly mentioned.
What reasons??
Have you really not been paying attention? I've been asked this question multiple times per day, and I have to run through my reasons every single time. And what's more, you try to discredit me every single day! There's no way you don't know why I'm scumreading you at this point.
In post 2168, Thor665 wrote: I'm bugged that a number of your reads appear policy minded over scum-motive minded.
2 out of 5 were. Inhim is a null/scum read, and the rest are scum reads. I'm also surprised that you cut out Emo and focused on the rest when you said this.
In post 2168, Thor665 wrote: Could you re-read Rainbowdash and me? I really think she comes across as scum in those interactions, I'd like your thoughts on it whether you agree or disagree (especially since you apparently town vibe both of us.

In exchange I'll look at Thesp again - I'll admit to not a strong read on the slot in any direction.
Deal?
I'll look at the conversation again and give my thoughts later tonight. When you look at Thesp's slot, make sure you pay attention to Garmr as well.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2172, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2161, Aegor wrote:
It looks like it's more for the purpose of placating Emo to me.
Get your eyesight checked, then.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Huntress »