Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3697, Nachomamma8 wrote:I double don't think he's going to risk shooting PRcho because I didn't claim in time.
You double think wrong, for the record.

* goes back to watching with popcorn *
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3698, zMuffinMan wrote:so you're going the full wifom route? i can come up with possible explanations for you not shooting at me or selkies (including not wanting to disrupt the gamestate, not wanting to shoot someone that would point back to you on top of roleblocking cabd which would point back to you especially if he shot you, etc) but i don't know for sure so what's the point in asking me this

you literally CANNOT come up with a good reason for any team with me, ns, goodfather blocking cabd and no killing

so

eat shit and die scum
None of those are good reasons.

I can say you roleblocked Cabd because you're a conservative player who wasn't sure if he was going to change his mind during the night (which happens in real life, believe it or not), and getting shot by a stray vig shot was pretty much the only way any of your scumteam was getting lynched in the next day or so.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3700, Cabd wrote:
In post 3697, Nachomamma8 wrote:I double don't think he's going to risk shooting PRcho because I didn't claim in time.
You double think wrong, for the record.

* goes back to watching with popcorn *
You didn't shoot me, did you?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why is that?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

it does point to any team involving you over other people because no one had motivation to block cabd unless they're a team that had someone on the vig shortlist

literally every other fucking team conceivable would have left cabd unblocked and brought it to D3 mylo

and no you're not a risk taker when you're scum

what the fuck?

like you guys were worried about mastin being a cop or something in imperishable night and we had to kill him instead of endgaming him like the original plan was meant to be

there's no fucking way you'd have taken a risk like letting cabd possibly shoot at you
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3701, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3698, zMuffinMan wrote:so you're going the full wifom route? i can come up with possible explanations for you not shooting at me or selkies (including not wanting to disrupt the gamestate, not wanting to shoot someone that would point back to you on top of roleblocking cabd which would point back to you especially if he shot you, etc) but i don't know for sure so what's the point in asking me this

you literally CANNOT come up with a good reason for any team with me, ns, goodfather blocking cabd and no killing

so

eat shit and die scum
None of those are good reasons.

I can say you roleblocked Cabd because you're a conservative player who wasn't sure if he was going to change his mind during the night (which happens in real life, believe it or not), and getting shot by a stray vig shot was pretty much the only way any of your scumteam was getting lynched in the next day or so.
I can also say you roleblocked Cabd because it makes so many mislynchables later: Cabd doesn't get his shot off so he's not confirmed town, the guy Cabd shot is scummy, SSK is scummy for surviving (and blocking the obvious target doesn't make him look better)... Day 3 MyLo doesn't equal instant win, surprise surprise.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3704, zMuffinMan wrote:it does point to any team involving you over other people because no one had motivation to block cabd unless they're a team that had someone on the vig shortlist

literally every other fucking team conceivable would have left cabd unblocked and brought it to D3 mylo

and no you're not a risk taker when you're scum

what the fuck?

like you guys were worried about mastin being a cop or something in imperishable night and we had to kill him instead of endgaming him like the original plan was meant to be

there's no fucking way you'd have taken a risk like letting cabd possibly shoot at you
Was I worried about Mastin being a cop in imperishable night?
I don't think I was. I think GiF was.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also i am a conservative and safe player, but i'm not fucking stupid

even if cabd did change his mind during the night

go read literally everything he was saying D2

he was more suspicious of mafiassk than goodfather being scum in the protective claims so if a protective claim was shot at it wouldn't have been goodfather

he was far more suspicious of both other neighbours than me (see his eventual vig shot for example) and never expressed a desire to vig me (at least as long as i didn't go lurk mode at the end of D2, and i didn't, so?) and notscience was never mentioned as a vig candidate either

so

even if i am conservative as scum i would play the odds here, especially when there was a decent chance cabd was going to shoot you, which, you know, if i were scum, would benefit me a lot wouldn't it? and even if you weren't shot, D3 mylo with suspicion of ssk benefits me a lot soooooooooooooo yeah
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

/m115 in http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/VbkajUNKB8K

gif brought it up, you agreed
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Muffin, what actually happened on night 2?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Can you just whisper it in my ear or something? I promise I won't tell anyone.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

When did you become convinced your townslip on Notscience was wrong?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:Cabd doesn't get his shot off so he's not confirmed town, the guy Cabd shot is scummy, SSK is scummy for surviving (and blocking the obvious target doesn't make him look better)...
even apart from the fact that NONE OF THESE COME CLOSE TO TRUMPING A D3 MYLO AS REASONING

thanks for basically explaining where you were coming from with the no kill

like D3 mylo isn't an instant win but

given where suspicion was in the game at the time (you, aronis, selkies, and mafiassk woulda been prime candidates during mylo had it been a D3 mylo with cabd dying N2)

there is literally no explanation you can come up with here that makes sense
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:When did you become convinced your townslip on Notscience was wrong?
if i thought it was wrong i'd be voting him by now

i am simply arguing for my conftown status because the only player i can possibly be scum with is notscience
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

so

eat shit and die scum
"not wanting to shoot someone that would point back to me"
Why the fuck do I care about that? I kill you or Selkies, I'm killing a strong player: I don't think I've ever cared about making the obvious kill a single time in my life unless I thought I could make a strange kill and offered how town I am as a result. I already would be making a not-me kill by shooting FourTrouble, I'm making another not-me kill by shooting Bert... I'm pretty sure I'm okay shooting one threat. Why didn't I?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3713, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:When did you become convinced your townslip on Notscience was wrong?
if i thought it was wrong i'd be voting him by now

i am simply arguing for my conftown status because the only player i can possibly be scum with is notscience
You still don't think it's wrong?
You think scumteam is me+Guyett or me+Selkies?

Or have you just not figured that out yet.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3712, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:Cabd doesn't get his shot off so he's not confirmed town, the guy Cabd shot is scummy, SSK is scummy for surviving (and blocking the obvious target doesn't make him look better)...
even apart from the fact that NONE OF THESE COME CLOSE TO TRUMPING A D3 MYLO AS REASONING

thanks for basically explaining where you were coming from with the no kill

like D3 mylo isn't an instant win but

given where suspicion was in the game at the time (you, aronis, selkies, and mafiassk woulda been prime candidates during mylo had it been a D3 mylo with cabd dying N2)

there is literally no explanation you can come up with here that makes sense
Nope, I give up.
I have
Internally no idea what the fuck happened Night 2.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

The funny thing is if notsci is town I can blame the loss on him for being a lazy arse that posted in literally every other game today.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3714, Nachomamma8 wrote:

so

eat shit and die scum
"not wanting to shoot someone that would point back to me"
Why the fuck do I care about that? I kill you or Selkies, I'm killing a strong player: I don't think I've ever cared about making the obvious kill a single time in my life unless I thought I could make a strange kill and offered how town I am as a result. I already would be making a not-me kill by shooting FourTrouble, I'm making another not-me kill by shooting Bert... I'm pretty sure I'm okay shooting one threat. Why didn't I?
Like "ohhhh, I'm scared it's going to obviously point back to me".
Look at my scum games against mollie. Look how often she died N1. Look at my scumgames against ffery. Look how often she died N1. No one bats an eye because they don't care about dead people.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm okay shooting one threat. Why didn't I?
i can come up with possible explanations (i've already gone over a lot of them)

i don't know what the right answer is though

the important thing here is though you actually cannot come up with a good explanation for why N2 played out the way it did if i'm scum with notscience
nacho wrote:Or have you just not figured that out yet.
this, but i made it clear at the start of today that i was considering selkies+nacho more likely than other pairs

there's also the possibility i'm wrong about notscience

the fact he doesn't seem to give a shit about this game wouldn't make me feel bad if he is lynched and it does mean game end - i'll be minorly sad that i wasn't able to argue my points strongly enough but this won't be a game i remember
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And I have played the game for 5 years (cinco).
I have not once no killed when it was not A) setting up for a mylo that would be favorable to me, or B) setting up for a fakeclaim down the road. Not a single time.

I have missed deadlines and missed kills, but that's about it for random fucking no kills. So suddenly, why did I decide that yup yup I'm gonna no kill here because it makes logical sense?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3719, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm okay shooting one threat. Why didn't I?
i can come up with possible explanations (i've already gone over a lot of them)

i don't know what the right answer is though

the important thing here is though you actually cannot come up with a good explanation for why N2 played out the way it did if i'm scum with notscience
nacho wrote:Or have you just not figured that out yet.
this, but i made it clear at the start of today that i was considering selkies+nacho more likely than other pairs

there's also the possibility i'm wrong about notscience

the fact he doesn't seem to give a shit about this game wouldn't make me feel bad if he is lynched and it does mean game end - i'll be minorly sad that i wasn't able to argue my points strongly enough but this won't be a game i remember
So you don't care if Notscience is lynched and flips town and that's why you are so fervently setting up for tomorrow instead of defending your townread against the three people voting him and not even hinting to cabd you might not want a hammer?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't know what happened Night 2. I really, really, really don't know what happened Night 2. I cannot come up with a plausible explanation for anyone (literally, anyone) that aren't absolutely batshit. My failure to grasp the idiocy/genius of what happened that night doesn't make you town or me scum, unless you have a compelling reason for why.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also i'm not suggesting you never make kills that point back to you, but you were already under heavy suspicion (almost lynched D2), a possible vig candidate (as evidenced by every single post cabd made at the end of D2) and i don't think you'd want to risk shooting at a player that was going to point back at you on top of that IF cabd did claim to have shot you. coz he woulda been both suspicious of you being bulletproof and he woulda seen a kill that pointed back to you.

besides, killing selkies wasn't really a plausible option when they were still a viable mislynch candidate, and i clearly wasn't in the game enough for it to matter (especially since at least my read on goodfather was way off)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You are arguing this whole situation because you feel strongly no one can figure it out. You aren't arguing Notscience strongly (which is kind of the much more important thing from a town perspective) because you can't bullshit that hard.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”