Mini 1543--Natirasha's On Parole!(Game Over)

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

Quick question guys. Was this staged in advance in the scum QT, or did you two break it out today for fun?
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also you're focusing so much on the no kill not making sense, when i have stated multiple times i don't know what happened and i'm not trying to make sense of that (even if i can come up with possible explanations)

what you're failing to address is the important part of N2 (the ONLY important part, so stop making a big deal of the no kill occurring)

why was cabd blocked

instead of bringing it to D3 mylo

and you cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for this that involves me being scum with notscience
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and yes, we staged this cabd, but what the fuck are you going to do about it? game is over, let us have our theatrics
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

<3
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:So you don't care if Notscience is lynched and flips town
i would care about as much as notscience cares (which seems to be not at all at the moment)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3723, zMuffinMan wrote:also i'm not suggesting you never make kills that point back to you, but you were already under heavy suspicion (almost lynched D2), a possible vig candidate (as evidenced by every single post cabd made at the end of D2) and i don't think you'd want to risk shooting at a player that was going to point back at you on top of that IF cabd did claim to have shot you. coz he woulda been both suspicious of you being bulletproof and he woulda seen a kill that pointed back to you.

besides, killing selkies wasn't really a plausible option when they were still a viable mislynch candidate, and i clearly wasn't in the game enough for it to matter (especially since at least my read on goodfather was way off)
Selkies wasn't a mislynch candidate. Whenever I push for ffery's lynch, she goes into berserk town mode, and hoping she will die eventually when she's not playing horrible is an idiotic thought. If I was shot and the shot was blocked, I would need some luck and people who don't hate me around. I kill you, people tell me the kill points back to me, I call you obviously town and a strong player and that reasoning never gets traction.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3726, zMuffinMan wrote:also you're focusing so much on the no kill not making sense, when i have stated multiple times i don't know what happened and i'm not trying to make sense of that (even if i can come up with possible explanations)

what you're failing to address is the important part of N2 (the ONLY important part, so stop making a big deal of the no kill occurring)

why was cabd blocked

instead of bringing it to D3 mylo

and you cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for this that involves me being scum with notscience
Why don't you think the no kill is a big deal of Cabd getting roleblocked is a big deal?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Selkies »

My eyes are bleeding.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:Selkies wasn't a mislynch candidate
... we are not reading the same game
nacho wrote:I kill you, people tell me the kill points back to me, I call you obviously town and a strong player and that reasoning never gets traction
it wouldn't HAVE to get traction, it would just be there, lingering, on top of the fact you were already under heavy suspicion and if cabd had tried to vig you N2 there would have been a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing back to you

i can come up with possible explanations

i don't know what is right though

so you arguing the wifom train here doesn't do anyone a lot of good

and what you can't do is come up with a plausible explanation for me blocking cabd over letting the game go to D3 mylo which, with the game state as it was, woulda favoured a me, ns, goodfather team

sooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:Why don't you think the no kill is a big deal of Cabd getting roleblocked is a big deal?
stop playing dumb

there are multiple possible explanations for the no kill happening and all of them are soaked in wifom

there is NO good reason to block cabd if his vig list was all town players
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3733, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:Selkies wasn't a mislynch candidate
... we are not reading the same game
nacho wrote:I kill you, people tell me the kill points back to me, I call you obviously town and a strong player and that reasoning never gets traction
it wouldn't HAVE to get traction, it would just be there, lingering, on top of the fact you were already under heavy suspicion and if cabd had tried to vig you N2 there would have been a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing back to you

i can come up with possible explanations

i don't know what is right though

so you arguing the wifom train here doesn't do anyone a lot of good

and what you can't do is come up with a plausible explanation for me blocking cabd over letting the game go to D3 mylo which, with the game state as it was, woulda favoured a me, ns, goodfather team

sooooooooooooooooooooooo

yeah
You can't come up with a plausible explanation for why anyone would no kill ever, so I guess we're back to the beginning yet again.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like that is fucking basic theory with a fucking vig

you do not block a fucking vig

if they are going to be shooting town

every single player knows this
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3734, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:Why don't you think the no kill is a big deal of Cabd getting roleblocked is a big deal?
stop playing dumb

there are multiple possible explanations for the no kill happening and all of them are soaked in wifom

there is NO good reason to block cabd if his vig list was all town players
Whatever townie he shoots is pretty much dead, so it isn't really that much of a risk to block him instead of letting him shoot.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:You can't come up with a plausible explanation for why anyone would no kill ever
i can, though, and i have multiple times

even numbers
not wanting to interrupt the game state
shooting at cabd on the off chance mafiassk wasn't going to be protecting him
pure WIFOM
other possible explanations i'm not thinking of

but hey ONCE AGAIN this isn't important to figure out because it doesn't point back to anyone in particular
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3729, zMuffinMan wrote:
i would care about as much as notscience cares (which seems to be not at all at the moment)
This continues to amaze me.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3732, Selkies wrote:My eyes are bleeding.
I know that feel.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:Whatever townie he shoots is pretty much dead, so it isn't really that much of a risk to block him instead of letting him shoot
NO

NACHO

THIS ISN'T AN EXPLANATION

BECAUSE

OPTIMAL PLAY WAS LETTING CABD SHOOT AND BRINGING GAME TO D3 MYLO

IF HIS VIG LIST WAS ALL TOWN

STOP PLAYING FUCKING DUMB
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3739, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3729, zMuffinMan wrote:
This continues to amaze me.
Like it really, really continues to amaze me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3741, zMuffinMan wrote:
nacho wrote:Whatever townie he shoots is pretty much dead, so it isn't really that much of a risk to block him instead of letting him shoot
NO

NACHO

THIS ISN'T AN EXPLANATION

BECAUSE

OPTIMAL PLAY WAS LETTING CABD SHOOT AND BRINGING GAME TO D3 MYLO

IF HIS VIG LIST WAS ALL TOWN

STOP PLAYING FUCKING DUMB
And you played suboptimally so you could push this shit angle if your partners went down in burning flames.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Which is something you probably predicted, amirite?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

NACHO YOU'VE DONE IT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

YOU FINALLY MADE IT
YOU FINALLY FINALLY MADE IT

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You probably took the shot at Cabd anyways because you thought "SSK is derp and might not protect Cabd" and because the kill going through + Cabd being confirmed roleblocked meant you pretty much instantly won.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

nacho wrote:And you played suboptimally so you could push this shit angle if your partners went down in burning flames.
yes, and now it comes out, the only possible explanation you can push

that instead of bringing it to an almost guaranteed win at D3 mylo given where suspicions were at that point and the fact cabd dying woulda put more suspicion on ssk

you think a plausible explanation is that i predicted some weird shit going down and made a VERY suboptimal play on the off chance it happened to play out like i suspected

yeah

no

you know how i know you're scum, nacho? you would have figured out by now how fucking obvtown i am if you were town
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because not only can you say "I never would have roleblocked Cabd", but you can also truly mislynch SSK as a result. If it doesn't go through, it looks like Cabd is on the right track and you're still in a pretty great position.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”