NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 869, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute? you are scum reading Talah cause he uses a Southern slang term for the plural you? :facepalm:
No. I am pointing out that Nero has coasted through a catchup (at least his shark is yummy with ketchup) while calling upon meta to explain his lack of reads and various game views. Constrast this with AP, PK & almost done (errm we have a weather duplication here errm) Sno(?).
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by RachMarie »

UNVOTE:

yeah you can go in my town pile Nero moving along ...
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 869, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute? you are scum reading Talah cause he uses a Southern slang term for the plural you? :facepalm:
You don't get that the "y'all" is referencing multiple players in this game and that it is a meta appeal to those players?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 873, RachMarie wrote:Why are you reading MR as scumz, Nero? I don't see it? Though like I said that comment about grammar was a bit off. But town also split hairs, especially early on.
I'm scum reading him for cluttering up the thread, I don't like his reactions or responses to me, that convo we had about Mastin's reads seems massively dumb AND he called me a tunnel. :(
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 871, Nero Cain wrote:ok so I'm "tunneling" on you. Its towns job to get their scum suspects lynched so you getting "tunneled" on and then whining about getting tunneled on only makes me want to kill you faster.
Who cares who you are tunneling on? The point is, so far you have coasted what appears to a fake catchup. Catchup properly. You haven't done so.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Umm he is from Tennessee that is how they talk. Of course he is going to try to convince other players of his reads on people and since y'all is used as a plural for you there, it is natural it comes up in his speech patterns, you are hair splitting.

What is wrong with meta anyways MR? I use it all the time.

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 878, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 873, RachMarie wrote:Why are you reading MR as scumz, Nero? I don't see it? Though like I said that comment about grammar was a bit off. But town also split hairs, especially early on.
I'm scum reading him for cluttering up the thread, I don't like his reactions or responses to me, that convo we had about Mastin's reads seems massively dumb AND he called me a tunnel. :(
Are you being lazy or just disingenuous. Your refusal to provide reads by calling it stupid is "scumtastic". Your meta is no excuse for your shoddy play here. Get with it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 875, Mister Rogers wrote:
No. I am pointing out that Nero has coasted through a catchup (at least his shark is yummy with ketchup) while calling upon meta to explain his lack of reads and various game views. Constrast this with AP, PK & almost done (errm we have a weather duplication here errm) Sno(?).
You know, I think that players hold secret competitions to see who can get the most reads correct the fastest and so they just blurt out a bunch of reads but I'm not a douche like that so meh.

But if you think I was coasting through a catchup then why do you not find that scummy?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So far I have been accused of a fake catchup, shoddy play and coasting. This guy has to be scumreading me.

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 880, RachMarie wrote:Umm he is from Tennessee that is how they talk. Of course he is going to try to convince other players of his reads on people and since y'all is used as a plural for you there, it is natural it comes up in his speech patterns, you are hair splitting.

What is wrong with meta anyways MR? I use it all the time.
Rach are you feeling better now? I am looking forward to seeing solid contributions from you if so.

Please stop focusing on some kind of weird southern dialect that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I will say this one more, one last time:

He is meta appealing to multiple players to excuse his coasted catchup.

What's wrong with meta appeals? Well generally they suck because past behavior is being cited by a person who can manipulate their present behavior. Its worse and scummy when it is used to explain away bad/scummy behavior.

I am not going to let Nero slide through a catchup like that and neither should anyone else.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you are scumreading me right?

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Nero Cain with a yummy shark wrote:No. I am pointing out that Nero has coasted through a catchup (at least his shark is yummy with ketchup) while calling upon meta to explain his lack of reads and various game views. Constrast this with AP, PK & almost done (errm we have a weather duplication here errm) Sno(?).
You know, I think that players hold secret competitions to see who can get the most reads correct the fastest and so they just blurt out a bunch of reads but I'm not a douche like that so meh.
You supposedly read through alot of material. If you don't provide data from it, how are we supposed to know you even did it at all. You did seem confused on my 3 player reference that certainly doesn't indicate you were "into" the thread.

Yates is putting faith in you and I am willing to do the same but from the tone of your posting it doesn't sound like its going too good so far.
But if you think I was coasting through a catchup then why do you not find that scummy?
I already have check my post where I said so. I would put more effort into your game than posts like these.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by RachMarie »

MR are you an alt? Or have you played on other sites? You do not feel like someone who just started playing Mafia a few months ago

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 885, Nero Cain wrote:So you are scumreading me right?
Your "catchup" is scummy so far. Your read on Luca & Aptil is good. Your read on Mastin seems convenient for the type of player that he is but maybe its your failure to explain which isn't great either.

I don't see any great depth in your play. Yates says this can take awhile. Ok. I'm waiting but I'm not going to sit around at let you pretend you're all caught up and everything.

Because if this continues, ya you're scum.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 887, RachMarie wrote:MR are you an alt? Or have you played on other sites? You do not feel like someone who just started playing Mafia a few months ago
What's my join date?
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

This page looks like crap. We need to stop this garbage posting.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Your join date is a few months ago, which is why I asked, you do not feel like a Newbie barely able to qualify as an SE.

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Ok, I apologize. I misread your query. Yes I have played Mafia over a period of years. I have also mentioned this in this thread.

I thought you said I appeared like someone that just started a few months ago and it would of made your question kind of nonsensical. Sorry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think he claimed that he used to another account here but hasn't played here in awhile but he apparently "respects my reputation" (whiteknighting his attacker?) so to know that he'd have to have been here fairly recently and he's kinda reminding me of a player that I played with once but idk...

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

I will be very very upfront about this. I don't believe in hiding behind alts. I think games designed for that purpose are incredibly incredibly fun. The account on this site that I am surprised is even still here is: Lamont_Cranston.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

@Nero: I forgot. Your read on DG as you stated it looked good too.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a question. Where did you learn of my "reputation"?

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

I have read a good number of games on site. Your name is mentioned with respect frequently.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm....I must have missed all those posts but anyways if you've read my games and know that I tunnel as town then why did you call my "tunneling" scummy? Or are you one of those lame "I don't buy into meta."?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”