NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

I can't mention the one game I have read with you in it. If you were tunneling someone and had substantial game data that showed a genuine catchup, I wouldn't have a problem.

What is your read on Anx? Your opinion of the Anx wagon?
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

crap wagon on town player
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Wow. Scum pushing the wagon?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm.....MAYBE.

I think scum tend to be fairly cautious, all of the votes don't look all that great but I'm most concerned with Luca's vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

LOL. Ikr?

My major concern is that he is low hanging fruit and thus an easy bus. Like we could do better?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 796, ThAdmiral wrote:It would help if you read the entire game, posted more, and presented your case on mister rogers clearly and in dot points. I've got to say it's going to be a tough sell because rogers is on a lot of people's town-lists, me included.
It would also help if you read my posts but I can eventually get to posting a full fledged case on Rogers with pretty formatting.
In post 817, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hello yet unidentified alt of aomeone who clearly knows what they are doing.
^^^^
In post 821, AngryPidgeon wrote:Frankly, rogers should be in every townblock at this point.
ummm no
In post 823, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 757, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 729, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 726, Nero Cain wrote:?????????

I think it was pretty obvious that me and Mastin didn't have the same reads on Luca and you asking me to comment on something that serves no purpose other than cluttering up the thread with a useless discussion. I know you are "new" but players disagree with each other all the time; its not scummy to disagree.

I'm townreading Mastin b/c A.) I don't think he's done anything real scummy and B.)

But I'm a bit curious here...I know Mastin is in your "greys" but why ask me about him?

@Damon-stop "eyeballin'" yo...I'm already spoken for.
Its not just Luca but also Aptil & Thad. I also asked you about those two reads. If you check they are both in my Grey too.

I never said it was scummy to disagree but as someone that was basically "new" to the thread going through those posts AND having a differing opinion on a key read (Luca and the exact same opinion as myself) that you would notice that Mastin's reads looked awful strange, as I did.

It is a key point in my estimation because Mastin is unreadable EXCEPT for his reads.

What do you think of Mastin's reads on Aptil & Thad the way he expressed them?
Your original question was about Mastin's Luca read. I don't remember you asking about Apitil and Thad. Can you quote this?
In post 724, Mister Rogers wrote:Those are two questions:

1) Didn't his read look bizarre to you? And his opening reads in general (the 3 I mentioned)?
ummmm

your original question was in 710
In post 710, Mister Rogers wrote:@nero: Excellent Luca read btw.
Could you please comment on Mastin's Luca read?
Thanks.
So why did you just
LIE
to me and tell me that your OQ was in 724?
Nero wrote:but still...I don't see how this conversation benefits town at all.
1) Every one of those reads are a key point in my take on this game and I am a town player in this game, I count too. You are also a very experienced player that shares at least one of my reads (but I barfed on DG's post just like you too).

2) Asking players for their reads is helpful to the town. Don't forget you are practically "replacing in" here and your take on the game counts.

3) I mean c'mon this question? I don't need to go on and on about it.
1. Ok....that still doesn't explain why its important to disscus Mastin's reads.
2. Yeah but there's a HUGE diffrence between asking MY reads and asking about MY COMMENTS ON ANOTHER PLAYERS READS.
I have alot of respect for you as a player
and I can only think that you are kind of reaching with this.
Whiteknighting me. heh
Fair enough. I don't want those reads of his to be buried in the sands of time; they struck me as bad enough but the reason I am asking YOU is because you saw the same thing on Luca that I did -- the exact same thing and Mastin didn't. I mean reading Mastin is important, at least I think it is.
So what....you think Mastin is scum with Luca and therefore Mastin gave his buddy a town read? I mean its not impossible but why not just ask me that? To me thats the only reason I can see why you were asking me about MASTIN'S reads. But you didn't just come right out and say it wich comes across as deceptive and I see very little reason for town to be deceptive.
In post 839, Mister Rogers wrote:However, it appears Nero has skimmed and pretended to catch up.
I see we have reached the potshot portion of our evening. I also never really claimed this. I've read to page 14 commented on what I felt was worthy of a comment and then was drawn into some bizarre conversation about Mastin's reads.
In post 850, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 842, Yates wrote:
In post 794, 4nxi3ty wrote:reaction to nero?
Nero being Nero. Completely null. He takes more than a day to read.
Ok. I still don't like his "I don't care" statements and if reading will show that he isn't tunneling
I feel like this is a slight misrepersentation. Its not that I don't care about the players and thier slot its that I really don't care about Mastin's reads on them and I don't think Mastin having wierd reads is nessisarily an alignment tell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 796, ThAdmiral wrote:It would help if you read the entire game, posted more, and presented your case on mister rogers clearly and in dot points. I've got to say it's going to be a tough sell because rogers is on a lot of people's town-lists, me included.
It would also help if you read my posts but I can eventually get to posting a full fledged case on Rogers with pretty formatting.
In post 817, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hello yet unidentified alt of aomeone who clearly knows what they are doing.
^^^^
In post 821, AngryPidgeon wrote:Frankly, rogers should be in every townblock at this point.
ummm no
In post 823, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 757, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 729, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 726, Nero Cain wrote:?????????

I think it was pretty obvious that me and Mastin didn't have the same reads on Luca and you asking me to comment on something that serves no purpose other than cluttering up the thread with a useless discussion. I know you are "new" but players disagree with each other all the time; its not scummy to disagree.

I'm townreading Mastin b/c A.) I don't think he's done anything real scummy and B.)

But I'm a bit curious here...I know Mastin is in your "greys" but why ask me about him?

@Damon-stop "eyeballin'" yo...I'm already spoken for.
Its not just Luca but also Aptil & Thad. I also asked you about those two reads. If you check they are both in my Grey too.

I never said it was scummy to disagree but as someone that was basically "new" to the thread going through those posts AND having a differing opinion on a key read (Luca and the exact same opinion as myself) that you would notice that Mastin's reads looked awful strange, as I did.

It is a key point in my estimation because Mastin is unreadable EXCEPT for his reads.

What do you think of Mastin's reads on Aptil & Thad the way he expressed them?
Your original question was about Mastin's Luca read. I don't remember you asking about Apitil and Thad. Can you quote this?
In post 724, Mister Rogers wrote:Those are two questions:

1) Didn't his read look bizarre to you? And his opening reads in general (the 3 I mentioned)?
ummmm

Thanks.
So why did you just
LIE
Nero wrote:but still...I don't see how this conversation benefits town at all.
1) Every one of those reads are a key point in my take on this game and I am a town player in this game, I count too. You are also a very experienced player that shares at least one of my reads (but I barfed on DG's post just like you too).

2) Asking players for their reads is helpful to the town. Don't forget you are practically "replacing in" here and your take on the game counts.

3) I mean c'mon this question? I don't need to go on and on about it.
1. Ok....that still doesn't explain why its important to disscus Mastin's reads.
2. Yeah but there's a HUGE diffrence between asking MY reads and asking about MY COMMENTS ON ANOTHER PLAYERS READS.
I have alot of respect for you as a player
and I can only think that you are kind of reaching with this.
Whiteknighting me. heh
Fair enough. I don't want those reads of his to be buried in the sands of time; they struck me as bad enough but the reason I am asking YOU is because you saw the same thing on Luca that I did -- the exact same thing and Mastin didn't. I mean reading Mastin is important, at least I think it is.
So what....you think Mastin is scum with Luca and therefore Mastin gave his buddy a town read? I mean its not impossible but why not just ask me that? To me thats the only reason I can see why you were asking me about MASTIN'S reads. But you didn't just come right out and say it wich comes across as deceptive and I see very little reason for town to be deceptive.
In post 839, Mister Rogers wrote:However, it appears Nero has skimmed and pretended to catch up.
I see we have reached the potshot portion of our evening. I also never really claimed this. I've read to page 14 commented on what I felt was worthy of a comment and then was drawn into some bizarre conversation about Mastin's reads.
Ok. I still don't like his "I don't care" statements and if reading will show that he isn't tunneling
I feel like this is a slight misrepersentation. Its not that I don't care about the players and thier slot its that I really don't care about Mastin's reads on them and I don't think Mastin having wierd reads is nessisarily an alignment tell.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by RachMarie »

i am getting a T v T feel from the froofroo tween Nero and MR

dudes maybe should look at other players...
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 906, Nero Cain wrote: ummmm

Thanks.
So why did you just
LIE
You're being extremely nitpicky on a point that you seem to think is important. The post flow is very clear and there OBVIOUSLY was no lie involved.

You are also dodging the fact that you refused to comment on Thad & Aptil which if you had just completed a catchup should of been easy for you.

You skipped over why I explained that? Mastin is unreadable except for his reads by his own admission; granted AP thinks there are cracks that appear but everyone in this thread has (it seems like) has given Mastin a pass on his description of his own meta which doesn't seem safe to me; I don't get how you can EVEN be harping on this point.
I asked for both and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You refusing however is another story.
So what....you think Mastin is scum with Luca and therefore Mastin gave his buddy a town read?
How do I know? But I see no reason to town read Mastin like everyone else seems to be doing based on those reads; apparently you think so too.
I mean its not impossible but why not just ask me that? To me thats the only reason I can see why you were asking me about MASTIN'S reads. But you didn't just come right out and say it wich comes across as deceptive and I see very little reason for town to be deceptive.
Again, you totally glossed over my already explained reasoning. This means you either are lazy or lazy scum. With the accusing me of lying and trying to create some kind of scenario there, I can only think its scum.

Ok, you've read to page 14 and THAT'S ALL YOU HAD TO SAY? Something is not right with that picture.
I feel like this is a slight misrepersentation. Its not that I don't care about the players and thier slot its that I really don't care about Mastin's reads on them and
I don't think Mastin having wierd reads is nessisarily an alignment tell
Well thank you very much for finally humbling yourself and explaining. I am tending to agree here with AP and his statement that Mastin throws out and corrects reads and that the missing portion of this process is the fact that he was V/LA.

My gosh why are you pushing such a crappy attack like this?
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Yummy Ketchup Shark Nero wrote:I think it was pretty obvious that me and Mastin didn't have the same reads on Luca and you asking me to comment on something that serves no purpose other than cluttering up the thread with a useless discussion. I know you are "new" but players disagree with each other all the time; its not scummy to disagree.
Pretty obvious? No, what is pretty obvious is that you aren't reading my posts. I clearly explained that you and I had the same reaction on Luca & OK you disagree that Mastin having crappy reads is a scum tell BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT UNTIL NOW as part of some crappy tarp. If you had been genuine about your catchup, this post wouldn't be happening.

Besides you trying to remove any room for me to scum hunt YOU is very disturbing. I think you know YOUR reads are alignment indicative; why didn't you answer my questions? Why are you now answering them as some kind of bad attack?
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

I have to admit though, that double speed wall was pretty impressive.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 907, RachMarie wrote:i am getting a T v T feel from the froofroo tween Nero and MR

dudes maybe should look at other players...
What do you think of Anx? Those on the Anx wagon?
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Oh, I think its finally dawning on me. See, I'm Bert! I'm an easy target. I'm simply clogging the thread. Hey Gaiz, it's me Nero! Lynch this Bert alt with me, I'll holla if I have any better reads! Peace out!

Nero, produce a town game.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by talah »

Why do we still have no wagons forming.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by talah »

UNVOTE: 4nxi3ty
VOTE: Luca

Get on this Rogers. Put your money where your voluble mouth is for once.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

LOL. Man I want to so bad. Follow you there? Not so much.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

@Talah: Why isn't Anx scum?
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 913, talah wrote:Why do we still have no wagons forming.
You were on a pretty nice sized wagon. Why did you just weaken it?
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

Dang Talah are you even scum hunting??
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by talah »

Will lynch:
Luca
aptil
Snow
Rogers

Might lynch:
Snork
pisskop
Pidgeon
Chemist

Edit: 4 pedit posts.. Getting to it *sigh*
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

@Talah: Ok, so you were on the Anx wagon, why?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by talah »

In post 915, Mister Rogers wrote:LOL. Man I want to so bad. Follow you there? Not so much.
You should be able to make your decisions on who to vote independently of what I might or mightn't do. Like I said anyway, if there's no sliver of doubt in your mind that I'm scum, you should be selling my scum-virtues to everyone else and asking them to vote me. I don't see that.

So you're in a position where you must doubt that one of Luca or I is scum, because if we're both scum, then you shouldn't have a problem helping me bus my buddy. Are you hesitating because you called everyone voting lurkers scum, so now that you're scum reading Luca you can't vote him because you know you'll be called a hypocrite for it?
In post 916, Mister Rogers wrote:@Talah: Why isn't Anx scum?
It may surprise you to know that I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other on 4nx. I voted him because I like Admiral for town, and LOL NO WAGONS
In post 917, Mister Rogers wrote:
In post 913, talah wrote:Why do we still have no wagons forming.
You were on a pretty nice sized wagon. Why did you just weaken it?
We need to get some *viable* wagons happening. It seems like there might be some consensus here.
In post 918, Mister Rogers wrote:Dang Talah are you even scum hunting??
Not as much as I'd like to be. Quite a bit of my time has been spent trying to extricate myself from shitty pushes. I'm not sure if you're aware that you having three times the amount of posts than Zdenek, the next top poster, tends to make things incredibly hard to find a natural flow to. Especially when you appear to believe you're the "leader" and (possibly depending on your alignment) being very "pro-town" about it too.

You need to be well dead long before we get anywhere near a lylo situation. For the record.
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Plessiez »

It's day 1. Deadline for the day is March 28th, 21:59 UTC. That's (expired on 2014-03-28 17:59:48).

Vote Count 1.14
4nxi3ty [3 votes] (ThAdmiral, Damon_Gant, Luca Blight)
Damon_Gant [3 votes] (SnowStorm, mastin2, Snork)
pisskop [2 votes] (Zdenek, Yates)
Yates [2 votes] (projectmatt, pisskop)
talah [2 votes] (AngryPidgeon, Mister Rogers)
mastin2 [2 votes] (BipolarChemist, PeregrineV)
Luca Blight [2 votes] (4nxi3ty, talah)
aptil [1 vote] (DeasVail)
Mister Rogers [1 vote] (Nero Cain)

2 players are not voting
: {aptil, RachMarie}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
Nobody has recently been prodded.
BipolarChemist is V/LA until March 23rd.
mastin2 is V/LA until March 31st.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man, I broke Bert down into revealing his alt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man, I broke Bert down into revealing his alt.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”