NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Snork »

It is to me cuz I don't think scumreading Luca makes sense.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Snork »

If you're trying to read mastin, using Talah to do it is dumb. Especially if Talah is scum cuz that's not something mastin can control.

You should read mastin based on what SHE does, and if you're using Talah as a gauge, use HER behavior towards TALAH, not the other way around.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1550, Snork wrote:It is to me cuz I don't think scumreading Luca makes sense.
Sadly, it does. At least scumreading Luca is not a scumtell. Hes doing things that people like to jump on. If hes town, then its easy for scum to hop on with all the townies and stir shit up about trolling and lurking and activity which is lame but its what it is. I don't get why Nero thinks Talah is town, but him voting Luca is not alignment indicative by itself.

P-edit: I -did- see something going both ways there, but whatever. I said already mastin looks par for the town-course at the moment so Im giving her the benefit of my doubt. Plus Talah is just scum regardless.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1545, AngryPidgeon wrote:LUCA. I SEE YOU AROUND. HOW ABOUT PUTTING IN THE REMOTEST AMOUNT OF EFFORT TO GET THIS WAGON OFF OF YOU.
To be honest I think I've made my bed with this one, it's my own fault if I get lynched, I take full responsibility.

I would be favourable to a quick-wagoning of Rach, but from the general perspective of the town either me or Talah (VT v VT claims) is going to be the best bet, and as I have already given my vote to Talah there isn't a lot more I can do!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I started the game lazily, but in a way where if I was another player, I would look at me and think "yeah, that guy must be town, he just doesn't give a f*ck!".

Clearly this tactic has backfired, but as others seem to agree I feel there is definitely some scum on my wagon, so when I'm gone go and hunt them down! :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, I can't tell if you are scum and have given up or if that post is just hilariously town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1550, Snork wrote:It is to me cuz I don't think scumreading Luca makes sense.
So you think its illogical to scumread Luca and yet
In post 1540, Snork wrote:Probably town: Yates, projectmatt, 4nxi3ty, Zd
all of those are Luca voters

+ if Talah is scum she's going to have buddies that are bussing her.

AND if you still think Talah is scum then it makes zero sense to unvote her and attempt a Thad flash wagon.

If Talah flips town who is scum on the wagon and why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 am

Post by talah »

Okay. I've reached a conclusion.

I'm not going to be able to engage with this game because I don't have the time to do so, and the arguments levelled against me would require some significant work to refute. If you add to that the major argument which *will* be pressed onto me in future, which is "aw shucks, lookit that lack of scumhunting COUGHMETACOUGH", this game is going to be quite unplayable for me on normal terms, and I don't feel I have the mental wherewithal to deal with it under different terms.

I had been thinking of replacing earlier but decided to nut up since it's Ples's game and frankly I'm a fan of the playerlist too. So I'm not replacing and I hope you can understand that despite what would generally be called 'bad town play', I'm going to do this and ask that my town reads sheep me on it:
UNVOTE: Luca
VOTE: talah

Having seen mastin's return I'm starting to wonder if I might actually buy that she's town. If anything I think she's sheeping AP, which ultimately is a VERY BAD MOVE for town-mastin, if you're reading. AP is *twitchy* in this game. He's too quick to call people scum for what might eventuate into town play. He's cramping styles and swashbuckling his opinion very quickly on things he wants shut down. And you know I stumbled onto the fact that he has *less posts than references to talah in his ISO* absolutely by mistake - but it's condemning. He only makes one post where he thinks I might be town and I think it's bullcrap because he doesn't comment on the response, but rather, opportunistically sheeps Rogers onto his talah-scum read, and sits in the background on that topic making snide comments about how everything I'm posting could 'only come from a scum mindset'.

I would like very much if you would take into consideration the latest readslist I've posted after I flip town. I'm actually not so concerned about Luca being alive into the future because if he's scum (and he most likely is), he'll never make it past Day 2 or 3 if he continues to lurk and troll against his initial vector of 'I am sincerely sorry that I cannot post now, but will provide content soon'. One of us needs to die and at this stage I have absolutely no problem with it being me. Should I survive, I'm going to be posting much less and picking my battles.

So this post and a prod-dodge is going to finish up the game day for me.

But one of Luca or myself needs to die, and at this stage I think further Day 1 discussion is pretty moot.
Leaving us *both* alive is going to make tomorrow easily accessible to scum because they can continue on with the same old arguments and pushes. There is absolutely no need to be creating any other wagon at this late stage of the game.

So anyway, have fun.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1556, Nero Cain wrote:
So you think its illogical to scumread Luca and yet
In post 1540, Snork wrote:Probably town: Yates, projectmatt, 4nxi3ty, Zd
all of those are Luca voters

+ if Talah is scum she's going to have buddies that are bussing her.

AND if you still think Talah is scum then it makes zero sense to unvote her and attempt a Thad flash wagon.

If Talah flips town who is scum on the wagon and why?
Dude none of them are town-reading Talah. Except maybe 4nx but he's had more town content than you, who tunneled on MR for how many pages?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Talah, you are correct in that one of us does indeed need to die tonight.

If you are lynched and flip town, I will try my best to fill the void left by you in this game! :D
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1557, talah wrote:AP is *twitchy* in this game. He's too quick to call people scum
This is exactly why I'm townreading him.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1557, talah wrote:I think further Day 1 discussion is pretty moot.
This is pretty poor, considering mastin just started back in here and pa has yet to post since replacing in....

Plus, that entire post is far more dramatic than is necessary when your wagon is L-6 and Luca is L-1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

AP and Snork are both either definitely town, or are very good scum players :D
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ As well you should be.

Talah's point that his name shows up in my ISO is awful and just proof that I've quote stripped. And ya the drama is overdone.

P-edit: If snork is scum I will be preeeetty surprised.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1561, Snork wrote:
In post 1557, talah wrote:I think further Day 1 discussion is pretty moot.
This is pretty poor, considering mastin just started back in here and pa has yet to post since replacing in....

Plus, that entire post is far more dramatic than is necessary when your wagon is L-6 and Luca is L-1.
Look I've got a headache and am off work crook today so I shouldn't be posting but I'm around.

You may think it's dramatic but I think it's the best move for town to lynch one of Luca or myself for the reasons given. "It's wagon analysis, stupid!"

I very much doubt that mastin is going to provide much more content due to what I know to be some RL stuff which has been hammering her lately, and frankly I don't even expect her to. If you haven't got enough for at least a leaning read yet in that quarter then you need to leave it for another day anyway.

Ed: even if you've quote striped that's a LOOOOOT of references.

And besides, I thought you just argued that scum love cases and pretty posts with points?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1556, Nero Cain wrote:If Talah flips town who is scum on the wagon and why?
You know I already answered this, right?
In post 1463, Snork wrote:- [TALAH WAGON] One of {me, AP, pa, PV, Snow, aptil} should be scum, at least. Of these, the only two I see as possibilities are
PV and aptil.

* If town, either. If scum, I think aptil more likely to be bussing.

- [LUCA WAGON] One of {4nx, pmatt, DG, Nero, DV, RM, Yates, Zd, Talah} should be scum, at least. Of these, I would guess RM, maybe Nero, maybe DV. (Ignoring talah's presence here for purposes of analysis)
*If town, any of those would work. If scum, I'd say RM is the busser.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: aptil
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1564, talah wrote:If you haven't got enough for at least a leaning read yet in that quarter then you need to leave it for another day anyway.
What does this mean? I'm town-reading mastin pretty strongly.
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Snork »

In post 1566, 4nxi3ty wrote:
K.

Let's chat.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1567, Snork wrote:
In post 1564, talah wrote:If you haven't got enough for at least a leaning read yet in that quarter then you need to leave it for another day anyway.
What does this mean? I'm town-reading mastin pretty strongly.
Oh. I thought you meant that you wanted the day to continue on so you could get a read on mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1564, talah wrote:Ed: even if you've quote striped that's a LOOOOOT of references.
And this is alignment indicative in anyway because?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nooooo. Im not having another street racers: Las Vegas.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1564, talah wrote:
In post 1561, Snork wrote:Plus, that entire post is far more dramatic than is necessary when your wagon is L-6 and Luca is L-1.
You may think it's dramatic but I think it's the best move for town to lynch one of Luca or myself for the reasons given. "It's wagon analysis, stupid!"
I really really really REALLY hope you are scum here because this is awful. Luca is the leading wagon. You decide to split the vote onto YOUR wagon and posture about how ONE OF YOU needs to get lynched today?

If you are town then this is mindblowingly anti-town, borderline blacklist worthy and your follow up that you still think Luca is a good lynch makes it even worse.

I mean Im pretty sure you are just scum and going for broke at this point, but wow.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1570, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1564, talah wrote:Ed: even if you've quote striped that's a LOOOOOT of references.
And this is alignment indicative in anyway because?
Because most of it necessarily occurred during Rogers' shitfit of posting, and Rogers was either very easily influenced or scum.

It's called hyperfocus.
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Nooooo. Im not having another street racers: Las Vegas.
This I agree with. It's going to degenerate into a clusterfuck no information probably-town lynch if we start flashwagonning.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1572, AngryPidgeon wrote:If you are town then this is mindblowingly anti-town, borderline blacklist worthy and your follow up that you still think Luca is a good lynch makes it even worse.
Oh fuck you. Stop backing off your scumread.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”