Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Eleven »

i initially was meh on AD's interactions with cdb but I felt cdb's posting this day phase has been p good/take chargey and feel like his EFFORT case on pie thing looked town since he'd prob be happy to coast for a bit as scum because let's face it he COULD?
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

/in to replace for Kids TV Characters Mafia!!
A Simple Math Problem
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
A Simple Math Problem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:03 am

Post by A Simple Math Problem »

Vote Count 2.29
Your New Gay Overlords
(0)
Eleven
(0)
Iecerint
(0)
Cheery Dog
(4) Fate, Axxle, Iecerint, Gammagooey
Untrod Tripod
(1) Your New Gay Overlords
Gammagooey
(0)
InflatablePie
(1) Magua
Nuwen
(1) Sir Waffles Wafflington
Ythan
(0)
Axxle
(0)
Sir Waffles Wafflington
(0)
eaglekit
(3) Eleven, Nuwen, pirate mollie
pirate mollie
(5)
eaglekit, Cheery Dog, Ythan, InflatablePie, Untrod Tripod
Magua
(0)
Fate
(0)

Not Voting
(0)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: April 3rd @ 3PM Commune Time
Last edited by A Simple Math Problem on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Eleven »

p.s. if someone on the mollie wagon could engage that'd fucking own beyond HAVE YOU READ HER SCUM GAMES LOL or anything or link some that show the stuff she's doing here as scum that she has apparently done v well in the past (I mean I may not read it but I might!!!)
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

In post 2157, Eleven wrote:hey waffles maybe SELL ME on nuwen or something instead of being the one vote wagon people.

you'll point out i'm the only vote on eaglekit. you're correct. FOR NOW.
I'm much less sure of it based on her recent posting, actually. But aside from her having some weird reads that I'm not sure can be completely accounted for with "divergent thinking" (I still don't like her stance on us--her take on the claim stuff and Ythan read was strange, and I feel like "Faraday says they're town, so I won't push them," is a bit of a cop-out despite actually being true--and now that Tammy and I are back to thinking Fate is just crappy town, her Fate scum read is a bit more off), it's felt as though she's sitting on the sidelines and making observations that sound reasonable, but not really caring if anyone listens to them. It's like she's going, "Look, I have ideas about scumhunting. They're IDIOSYNCRATIC. Scum players are HOSTILE. Also, more ENGAGED. Also, Gamma is scum because HIS HAMMER DIDN'T FOLLOW FROM THIS ARCANE READING OF HIS SUSPECT POOL." But then she doesn't really do much with those ideas. In my limited Nuwen experience, her ideas tend to be different from the norm, but her posts have a bit more bite than this. I guess you can argue that Nuwen doesn't care about appearances when she's giving unpopular opinions (or at least unpopular
reasoning
for said opinions), but I also feel like she appeals to how weird her reads are at times. Add to that I still think the "scum all bussed ActionDan, and I'm never going to develop this idea any further" post was weird.

When I write this out, I feel like this is all weird crazy hippy confirmation bias talk. So blah.

Also, Tammy wanted to vote mollie earlier (although she was at L-1 due to Iecerint), but then had doubts after the "AtE" post. I'm still not really sure about mollie, because I still haven't read the games Tammy linked me to. Have I mentioned what a terrible idea this was for a hydra?

(More substantial stuff tonight/tomorrow, because I'm running late.)
Crazy cat ladies.
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Eleven »

huh okay that's better than i thought.

i kind of liked her "hey fate abt to vote you beep boop" thing, not saying she couldn't fake it but it seemed like a town nuwen going "hey im gonna ote you, you look scummy show me i'm wrong", when she could easily just...do it as scum because fate's town reading her and it felt like fate momentum was starting to be a thing with people being ~unsure~ of him.

DUNNO. will ponder this very much for the moment. as some of those points might be fine and maybe i'll re-read her at some pt.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:53 am

Post by InflatablePie »

really not buying the mollie AtE tbh (felt incredibly over-the-top), and to explain my vote earlier since I was in a rush: not liking the her-Ythan exchange, not liking her parking a vote on me while pushing cheery and whatnot until he was pretty close to being lynched (plus she was being relatively conservative with voting... up until now when she's close to being lynched and jumps on eagle), and since I'm a dumbass and confused some events she's no longer 'conf-town' to me. not that anyone cares~

also I do
want
to join the eagle wagon for purposes of actually lynching something at a 90 page d2 (seriously guys) but I would much rather lynch mollie or Nuwen... who are also voting eagle so I'm really not feeling it. I guess eagle hasn't been useful at all, and that one post towards Gamma earlier made some alarms sound, but I'm really uncomfortable with joining a wagon with those two on it.

I guess they could all 3 be scum together but then why not just push for the cheery lynch that's still at 4 votes for some reason instead of bussing for no reason? so there's at least one townie in those three IMO (does this make any sense?). mollie's AtE looks artificial as hell, I don't get why so many people are reading Nuwen as town, and with those two reads in mind, the eaglewagon comes across as being a last-minute scumpush (especially with the Cheery wagon dying down and the only other notable wagon being mollie, with conf-town Waffles pushing Nuwen ATM).

I'll think about this stuff more when I'm less fatigued

@ut: not a fresh thought on the CDB-AD stuff (said it before multiple times), but if you read things from CDBs side, that slot's practically conf-town.

@magua - hi.

@eleven - I can reiterate my Nuwen-case if you honestly care but I quit yelling about it because no one was listening.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2177, Eleven wrote:p.s. if someone on the mollie wagon could engage that'd fucking own beyond HAVE YOU READ HER SCUM GAMES LOL or anything or link some that show the stuff she's doing here as scum that she has apparently done v well in the past (I mean I may not read it but I might!!!)
(lazy to find where she replaced in, also game is a year old)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24548 has her choosing someone as scum and then just looking for his buddying (which is what I felt she was doing with waffles earlier this game)

I haven't and am not going to go find a scum game of hers that I wasn't in, as I don't believe It'd do any good (I'd maybe half read a post that looks similar)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME AND NEVER WILL BUT [DONT EMBARASS THEM] LOVES ME AND FARADAY KNOWS ME

BUT I MADE YOU FEEL SOMETHING TODAY

YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT

YOU SEE IT

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT MINA

YOU NEVER FUCKING WILL

THATS WHY YOU CANT LIE TO ME

YOU CANT LIE TO ME I KNOW YOU

YOU CANT LIE TO ME TAMMY I KNOW YOU

I GET PEOPLE LYNCHED I GET PEOPLE TO WAKE UP AND LYNCH SOMEONE SO FUCKING LYNCH SOMEONE

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND VOTE. I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHICH YOU CLOWNS CANT DECIDE? I AM A CLOWN

LAUGH

AT

ME

FUCKERS

LAUGH

DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY BUT FUCKING FEEL ME

AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT EXCEPT WHEN IM WRONG YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Fate »

I LOVE YOU MOLLIE

I LOVE YOU ALL BUT I CAN SAY THIS TO MOLLIE NAD SHE WONT FREAK OUT

IECERINT TELL _____ IM SORRY
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Fate »

I CAN FUCKING READ MOLLIE DONT TELL ME SHES SCUM

Mollie

dont hate

dont hate. mollies NOT A FUCKING HATER YOU MORONS

SHE DOES NOT HATE UNLESS YOU TELL HER SHE DOES

DONT FUCKING WARN HER, DONT SAY SHE HATES YOU

BECAUSE THEN SHE WILL

MOLLIE LISTEN TO ME YOU DO NOT HATE YOU ARE LOVE YOU ARE NOT A HATER PLEASE BACK AWAY FROM THIS GAME AND GO INTO THE WOODS WHERE YOU BELONG AND SEE THAT YOU LOVE LIFE. DO THIS FOR YOUR FUCKINGSELF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Fate »

WE ARE FUCKING LYNCHING CHEERY DOG FOR YOU ASSCLOWNS THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND

DONT

DONT FUCKING RESPOND

FUCKIGN FEEL

THEN

VOTE CHEERY DOG

BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO

IM CRAZY SURE AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ME BUT FUCKING BELIEVE BECAUSE I DO.

LAUGH AT ME

YOU DONT HATE ME

LAUGH

IM FUCKING CRAZY JUST FUCKING LAUGH AT ME IM A JESTER BUT I GET OTHERS LYNCHED BECAUSE FUCK MY WIN CON

YOULL KILL ME EVENTUALLY AND ILL WIN IN THE END I ALWAYS DO BUT RIGHT NOW YOU CANT LYNCH THE JESTER SO FUCKING LAUGH AND LISTEN TO HIM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Fate »

I am sorry.

I have yelled too loud

No one knows what to say.

I am not Fire

Just fire

I am Fate.

I am the Rising Wind.

I become fire when you lock me in this box, this avatar

but I am free now.

I love you all. Believe that.

You know you know it. Ukyki

/replace out forever
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

fate plz don't replace out

I will never shrink from your love or nuwen's scrutiny. the force is strong in that 1.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

after I joined this site and nacho and I had our like third game together, we spent about 5 hours in gchat and he told me of this person who helped shape his play. it was a long time ago and during/after the reckoning we shared thoughts about people and then he pointed out that he was talking about fate when he said that.

I totally got what he meant.
whew!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 2170, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:
In post 2000, Iecerint wrote:I don't at all understand how reading someone town could be an insult to them regardless of their alignment (that means you think they're doing well regardless of their alignment), but lynching Waffles before tomorrow at the very earliest is dumb, anyway.
Tammy already explained this--it's an insult to someone's scum play if I think he looks scummy but am calling him town because my meta experience with his scum play has been far scummier than this. But do you think this is even alignment-relevant in the slightest? I assume you're implying there's some scum motivation, if "BUT WE CAN'T LYNCH THEM UNTIL D3" is brought up as a point against it. Also, remind me to ask you something else tomorrow.
It's a scumslip rather than scum sneakiness if you are scum.

I understand your explanation.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Ythan »

Fate if you stay I will sheep you for as long as I feel like. But at least a little while.
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:27 am

Post by Eleven »

In post 2186, Fate wrote:I am sorry.
but I am free now.

I love you all. Believe that.

You know you know it. Ukyki

/replace out forever
No.
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

Uh, that was confusing...

But I guess Fate is town? Also, I hope nothing more serious than illegal substances is going on in his life?

I realized I'm being ridiculously paranoid about the hide, so town group: Eleven, MaguaDelibird, Fate, Gamagooey, Iecerint, Ythan
Remaining pool: UT, Nuwen, Cheery Dog, Eaglekit, Inflatable Pie, YNGO, pirate mollie, Axxle

-Hate how UT basically calls anyone who gets a wagon scum, and didn't like his exchange with me, but meta meta Mafia Mafia meta.

-Already talked about Nuwen (am actually surprised that Eleven was all that impressed by my post when I was doubting it as I wrote it). I guess the uniqueness of her reads and lack of "conventional" protown behaviour she'd be trying to emulate as scum could be points in her favour, but I still have issues with her slot. She has some tonal stuff I like. No clue if I should sheep Fate on her, because I feel like Nuwen would actually be able to fool Fate.

-Who the fuck knows with Cheery Dog? This post in particular makes me come around to town on him. I am kind of confused by why the wagon died without much from him, though. Also, apparently he was trying to test if Faraday would choose the correct town colour, which would be a town claim? That's...the exact kind of scumtell I was looking for from him (knowing about the red card vs. black card thing)...but it's just so ridiculous that I don't even know. Because it's almost too unbelievable from scum. Be honest, Cheery Dog. You're lying about that, right? How would you know that red was a town claim? CD's wacky speculation about multiball and Ythan being an SK also looks somewhat town. You know, he might actually be town.

-Pie is just sort of there. He posts lots of solid reasonable stuff, and I think he had a town post in response to CDB, but most of what he says is pretty fakeable. Hey, YNGO, do you still think Pie is town? Also, Pie, why did you feel the need to point out YNGO said something about UT first? I wasn't even using that as a point against/in favour of Nuwen.

-I remember YNGO actually has some posts that sound town in response to pressure on D2, when he wasn't just bitching about people attacking him. Too lazy to quote them now.

-Mollie I'm getting to when I actually get off my ass and read her games. So far, I've just been going with Tammy's opinions.

-I'm not really drinking the AXXLE IS TOOOOOOOWN Kool-Aid, although the partnership point is fair. Axxle's reaction to our claim was bad in a "barely reading the game" way. As in, he quoted posts all MEANINGFULLY as though "OOH, IT'S A CONTRADICTION." But...those quotes weren't contradictions at all. The question is whether he just has poor reading comprehension as town.

I can't talk with Tammy until tonight, so we'll decide if we're changing our vote.
Crazy cat ladies.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 am

Post by InflatablePie »

In post 2192, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Also, Pie, why did you feel the need to point out YNGO said something about UT first? I wasn't even using that as a point against/in favour of Nuwen.
?
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
EagleKit
EagleKit
Townie
EagleKit
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by EagleKit »

In post 2181, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2177, Eleven wrote:p.s. if someone on the mollie wagon could engage that'd fucking own beyond HAVE YOU READ HER SCUM GAMES LOL or anything or link some that show the stuff she's doing here as scum that she has apparently done v well in the past (I mean I may not read it but I might!!!)
(lazy to find where she replaced in, also game is a year old)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24548 has her choosing someone as scum and then just looking for his buddying (which is what I felt she was doing with waffles earlier this game)

I haven't and am not going to go find a scum game of hers that I wasn't in, as I don't believe It'd do any good (I'd maybe half read a post that looks similar)
to be fair, this is just typical mollie in gen. She's done it when we have hydra'd together.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Axxle »

To the people who think Mollie is town because of meta, can you explain to me how to differentiate between her town and scum play?
Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Eleven »

aren't most of the people who are calling her scum dong so because of meta and not that^
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Eleven »

kittymo said she spent like 2 hours reading axxle games and thought he was town btw @ someone mentioned his name. idk!! :]
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

Eleven
Eleven
Goon
Eleven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Eleven »

he has kind of stopped playing though but so have most people

maybe cheery should just claim and we lynch him if it's not a GOOD CLAIM but eh eaglekit are like MOLLIEMOLLIEMOLLIE non stop and it's weird and strange and stuffff
A Faraday/KittyMo hydra.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cdb/magua town read has gone stale
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”