Mini 1549 - House Party Mafia (Party Crashed)

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:21 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

drammmmmmm! <3
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 am

Shamless Plug by the way...

I stole one of AP's setups and it's currently in signups on the Micro Queue (318). 9p with bonus surprise theme probably AP related. :P
Art is cool.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 2349, dramonic wrote:You know, if you guys had just followed my reads you'd have totally won :/
Qft
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:28 am

In post 2351, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Shamless Plug by the way...

I stole one of AP's setups and it's currently in signups on the Micro Queue (318). 9p with bonus surprise theme probably AP related. :P
As soon as I saw AP setup I joined that bitch

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2326, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2322, Majiffy wrote:We never - or at least I never - fake claimed Mason. I just didn't deny it.
You should have
I was willing to take a position of "weak PR" in scum's mind. Something that you don't need to bother killing for a while. Especially with all the softing I did.
In post 2328, BROseidon wrote:The bolded is what you should go for. You don't want to actually get them lynched in case they're town though. It's a near 0-risk play; setups are balanced around a VT lynch day 1, and you have them locked into a claim that should get them lynched eventually.
How do you get a claimed roleblocker scum's claim to get them lynched? It serves the same purpose as either alignment. They can ride that all game.

If a player is scummy, I'm lynching it.
In post 2333, AngryPidgeon wrote:As a point of interest, I think BEING TITUS is itself a scumtell.
This is probably true.
In post 2346, AngryPidgeon wrote:I was also really amused at Majffy going hard on StrangerCoug D1 like Legends of the Hidden Temple mafia. Both games I saw the TvT happen from an outside perspective and just had my mindblown that it was the same song, second verse and no one was batting an eye over it.
To be fair, that's me in every game.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

Town Titus is actually super town, she's just scum in every game I'm in apparently.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also sup with basically the entire scumteam consisting of lurkers? I never got much of a read on Dram, or Windblown (or even Titus after replacing-in) because of a lack of content. And Jake lurks like a beast as town, which is funny given what he said about Espy.

I hate it when bad scum habits are perpetuated by being a primary motivator for winning.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

Inevitably people say that town imploded rather than scum actually caused it. Jake or Dram were going to be lynched if they kept up that scum theatre so much. I was about ready to pull my hair out at how much they were bussing each other. They had to start talking about the rest of the game.

I got no problem with the QT reveal.

This was done smoothly. The only help we really got this game was Mastin self-lynching and basically confessing to be really close to his scumtell. I could totally park on that because it was precisely what I'd do as town.

When you get something like 5-10 scum PMs in a row and keep winning, bleh. Being me is not a scumtell. RNG = not a scum tell.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2355, BBmolla wrote:Town Titus is actually super town, she's just scum in every game
I'm in
apparently.
Fixed it for you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2356, Majiffy wrote:Also sup with basically the entire scumteam consisting of lurkers? I never got much of a read on Dram, or Windblown (or even Titus after replacing-in) because of a lack of content. And Jake lurks like a beast as town, which is funny given what he said about Espy.

I hate it when bad scum habits are perpetuated by being a primary motivator for winning.
I resent this. I provided plenty of content. The fact you refused to engage me to the point where you could townread me is your own doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 am

Same goes for me, Titus. I am so in-tune to your scum game now it's unbelievable. This game, Street Racers, Gundam (though granted, I totally checked out Gundam but that's where it started).
Art is cool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2357, Titus wrote:Inevitably people say that town imploded rather than scum actually caused it. Jake or Dram were going to be lynched if they kept up that scum theatre so much. I was about ready to pull my hair out at how much they were bussing each other. They had to start talking about the rest of the game.
I wouldn't say that about EVERY game, but this one, yes.

On Day 1 Dram and Jake just 1v1'd each other as windblown lurkaderped and town ripped SC apart.
Day 2 was Majiffy getting an effective guilty on Surye (largely due to scum no kill, LOL)
Day 3 was people wanting blood for the SC mislynch and ripping mastin apart as Jake/Dram continued to 1v1 and Windblown flaked out.
Day 4 was a bit more active scum play, but D1/3 was mostly town just tunneling itself and scum doing whatever they wanted.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:42 am

In post 2356, Majiffy wrote:Also sup with basically the entire scumteam consisting of lurkers? I never got much of a read on Dram, or Windblown (or even Titus after replacing-in) because of a lack of content. And Jake lurks like a beast as town, which is funny given what he said about Espy.

I am pretty sure you are confusing me with someone else cause I can't recall a single game where I used lurking as a strategy as town. I usually have the most posts in the game

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2359, Titus wrote:

I resent this. I provided plenty of content. The fact you refused to engage me to the point where you could townread me is your own doing.
You never felt like a presence. I never refused to engage you; there were no opportunities. The only information I was getting regarding you was a number of people going "lol Titus scum" and I'd say "what's the case cuz I was null on Windblown" and then whistling wind through the trees.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2362, Jake from State Farm wrote:

I am pretty sure you are confusing me with someone else cause I can't recall a single game where I used lurking as a strategy as town. I usually have the most posts in the game
Quantity =/= Quality.
My lurker is the unengaged, minimalistic poster that doesn't bring a whole lot to the table and is generally playing close-to-the-chest. Which you unarguably do as town.

||
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The case was that Titus was in fact Titus and therefore playing to a scumcard :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2360, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Same goes for me, Titus. I am so in-tune to your scum game now it's unbelievable. This game, Street Racers, Gundam (though granted, I totally checked out Gundam but that's where it started).
Well when I fool you again, it will be all the sweeter.

@Majiffy, I got no problem being a presence, town or scum unless IRL gets in the way. Draw me out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:49 am

In post 2364, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2362, Jake from State Farm wrote:

Quantity =/= Quality.
My lurker is the unengaged, minimalistic poster that doesn't bring a whole lot to the table and is generally playing close-to-the-chest. Which you unarguably do as town.
the funny thing is I have adopted the minamilistic approach as town now cause nobody listens to me when I go on and on trying to lynch someone so I have stopped trying. I just go mostly gut. It makes for a less stressful time that is for sure :lol:

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2365, AngryPidgeon wrote:The case was that Titus was in fact Titus and therefore playing to a scumcard :P
Lol
In post 2366, Titus wrote:@Majiffy, I got no problem being a presence, town or scum unless IRL gets in the way. Draw me out.
I shouldn't have to draw anyone out.
In post 2367, Jake from State Farm wrote:the funny thing is I have adopted the minamilistic approach as town now cause nobody listens to me when I go on and on trying to lynch someone so I have stopped trying. I just go mostly gut. It makes for a less stressful time that is for sure :lol:
I understand the motivations behind it, I'm just used to townreading you for it. I don't think I've played with you-scum before.

||
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:52 am

Who said Jake was lurking? I didn't get that impression of him this game... Windblown for sure, but not Jake.
Art is cool.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:53 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont think I lurked that much compared to other games. Its very demotivating to be ignored :(
Even if im being ignored straight to a win
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:54 am

I didn't think you were lurking either. But I have never played with you before so I have nothing to compare to.
Art is cool.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

Please note my 2364.

||
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Ftr you should really take a step back from the game when you get really fed up, because you end up tilting otherwise
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

@Majiffy, everyone tries to draw out information of everyone else. I was there and posting thoughts as they happened. If you want a specific opinion of a player, town or scum, you have to draw it out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”