NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Why do you think I am more likely to be scum? Your reason for jumping on my wagon was weak to say the least.
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 am

Post by SnowStorm »

VOTE: Luca.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Yates »

OMG. How is this day still ongoing??
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Plessiez »

It's day 1. Deadline for the day is March 28th, 21:59 UTC. That's (expired on 2014-03-28 17:59:48).

Vote Count 1.25
Luca Blight [9 votes] (projectmatt, Damon_Gant, Nero Cain, DeasVail, RachMarie, Yates, talah, ThAdmiral, SnowStorm)
[L-2]

talah [8 votes] (AngryPidgeon, PeregrineV, aptil, Luca Blight, mastin2, Snork, Zdenek, 4nxi3ty)
mastin2 [1 vote] (BipolarChemist)
Yates [1 vote] (pisskop)
aptil [1 vote] (penguin_alien)

Everyone is voting!

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
mastin2 is V/LA until March 31st.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1662, penguin_alien wrote:I'm not town reading Yates, which worries me.
Worries
you
?? You're the one I expected to come in and have me as obv Town. Which would have been awesome given you are a replacement and would know I couldn't have been molding my meta to fit your expectation of my Town game. Also REALLY would have helped with my pisskop read. :cry:
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:07 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

I didn't know it was so close to deadline!

VOTE: Talah
Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Plessiez »

In post 1665, RachMarie wrote:
At Mod if we get a replacement can we have a deadline extension?
I am not planning to extend the deadline.
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:13 am

Post by BipolarChemist »

I'm not caught up, and I don't have time till tonight to read! So if someone wanted to make a quick case against either, I'm all for listening!
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

@Mod - looks like you forgot to change the time until deadline in the last votecount. It's closer than that!
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

In post 1683, Damon_Gant wrote:
@Mod - looks like you forgot to change the time until deadline in the last votecount. It's closer than that!
Strike that, it isn't, just I didn't realise that that time had the power to change by itself! Ignore me!
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1676, SnowStorm wrote:
VOTE: Luca.
Have you got anything to add other than posting naked votes in the hope that something sticks?

I've been accused of lurking this game, but you're taking things to a new level.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

In post 1685, Luca Blight wrote:I've been accused of lurking this game
No, I will not allow you to frame it like that. You
have
lurked. A pointless back and forth with talah, coupled with confronting a couple of your wagoners does not change that.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Ok.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1666, RachMarie wrote:Then why don't you vote Luca if you like Luca over Talah?

Voting a teeny wagon this close to deadline benefits town in no way PA.
This is exactly why I reference street racers. Aptil very wel could be scum, but we aren't going to start throwing random wagons around 2 days before DL on D1 of a LARGE.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:talah
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, we have 4 hours so i'm gonna see if someone switches to Luca

vote:Luca

AP-you said something about Luca maybe being town for his "I made my bed and am going to lay in it" type statement. Talah said "just go ahead and lynch me" Those statements seem very similar to me so why is Talah's scummy but Luca's isn't?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Talah needlessly self-voted, using Mister Rogers as an excuse (who had already replaced out) while claiming he still thought I was scum. He then changes his vote back as soon as someone asked him to, does that not seem both suspicious and counter-intuitive from a Town perspective?

I think AP has been reading Talah as scum for his general behaviour as opposed to that one comment.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

We have 26 hours left, Nero.

I don't think I said Luca is town for "I made my bed" sentiments. Him saying that he would have played better as scum felt genuine to me, partly cause I agree that its easier to just fake it as sucm whereas town actually has to put in effort to figure things out. This doesn't make him town, but its a pretty hardsell for scum to defend themselves with anyhow and it read honest to me.

Talah saying he and Luca are equally good lynches and then self voting despite being the smaller wagon is just ham and bad. Luca hasn't been selfvoting or otherwise saying hes a good lynch as far as I remember.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Self voting can also come from frustrated town so I thinks its nullsville with a side of stupid though yeah scum can do that.

Why are you answering a question intended for AP?
What is your read on Snork?

aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:40 am

Post by aptil »

Talah has had more meaningful interactions with other people . Analysing his wagon would be more useful than Luca on day2 . We have a good deal of information to go by from there on .
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1693, Nero Cain wrote:What is your read on Snork?
I think this is directed at Luca, but

I think Snork is town. I've had my eye there recently and I think Snork looks a little worse after the argument with you; it felt a little like someone trying to shrug you off rather than actually scumhunt you, but overall I find SNork's play townish and in the way that would be difficult to fake as scum.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

In post 1692, AngryPidgeon wrote:Him saying that he would have played better as scum felt genuine to me, partly cause I agree that its easier to just fake it as sucm whereas town actually has to put in effort to figure things out.
Scum still have to make the effort to form a coherent case. Sure, town have got the thought process of trying to figure out who's scum, but scum have to go through the process of thinking how every post they make is going to reflect on them. I don't buy your argument.

Playing the way Luca has is a very legitimate tactic as scum - just coasting through Day 1 while providing town with absolutely nothing. There are lots of players here who would have happily let him get away with it.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah was directed at Luca but I mean...
In post 1691, Luca Blight wrote:Talah needlessly self-voted, using Mister Rogers as an excuse (who had already replaced out) while claiming he still thought I was scum. He then changes his vote back as soon as someone asked him to,
In post 1692, AngryPidgeon wrote:Talah saying he and Luca are equally good lynches and then self voting despite being the smaller wagon is just ham and bad
this seems p much what Snork did (he voted for Thad with 3 days till deadline while still not thinking Talah was town and then switched back.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1691, Luca Blight wrote:Talah needlessly self-voted, using Mister Rogers as an excuse (who had already replaced out) while claiming he still thought I was scum. He then changes his vote back as soon as someone asked him to,
In post 1692, AngryPidgeon wrote:Talah saying he and Luca are equally good lynches and then self voting despite being the smaller wagon is just ham and bad
this seems p much what Snork did (he voted for Thad with 3 days till deadline while still not thinking Talah was town and then switched back.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”