tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by tysker »

I think that TSO but up a reasonable defense and he doesn't look to scummy in my view. Xegarus and TSOs votes on each other I can understand because of the last few posts. But I really don't understand the second and especially the third votes on Xegarus and TSO.

@dreamcatcher
Could you explain your read on TSO in more details?

@booguy
What are your reads so far?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 50, Orangeyoshi13 wrote:Do you have anything against TSO other than the WC thing, or is that it?
It was the scummiest thing at the time until Dreams sheep.

Can i ask why you are voting me? For tunneling?
In post 53, tysker wrote:But I really don't understand the second and especially the third votes on Xegarus and TSO.
JK is sheeping me, Dream gave a reason but looks like sheeping.
NS is voting for "making a mountain out of a molehole" aka exaggerating or something. In which case i'd like to ask if that is the only reason he's voting me.
Orange, im not too sure on.

Tysker, what are you reads at the moment.
:D
tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by tysker »

In post 54, Xegarus wrote:
Well, i got slight town reads on both you and TSO, because I don't think neither of you really made a slip in all the posts you made. I don't think you got a solid case against TSO, but you seem to really believe it yourself. Like I said before: I don't like that the two of you already has three votes. I understand why you voted for TSO and vice versa, but the other votes doesn't make to much sense. Yoshi kind of explained it when he voted for you, but until I get in-depth explainations from
NS, JKMatthews and Dreamcather
they are the ones that I scumread the most.

Slight town:
Xegarus
TSO
OrangeYoshi

Slight scum:
NS
JKM
Dream

Null:
Booguy
Jackel98
Orangeyoshi13
Orangeyoshi13
Townie
Orangeyoshi13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:29 am

Post by Orangeyoshi13 »

In post 50, Orangeyoshi13 wrote:Do you have anything against TSO other than the WC thing, or is that it?

Can i ask why you are voting me? For tunneling?
Tunneling's part of it. I also don't like your read on Dream. After saying you thought he was scum, you haven't really backed it up, or followed up on it in any way. It's giving me bad vibes.

What are your reads right now?
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Xegarus »

You dont like my read on Dream?
He has posted 3 times, one was a "confirm" and the other 2 were a vote and reason for the vote. You cant exactly go any further than what has already been said.
If its giving you bad vibes, then you should also be getting bad vibes from anyone else that said Dream was questionable.

So i can only determine that "tunneling" is the only "worthy" reason you have against me. Am i mistaken?
Do you see "tunneling" a as scummy behavior?

Reads are the same as before but with tysker leaning town.

@tysker
Care to give your reasons as to your scum reads on NS, JK and Dream?
Do you find sheeping inherently scummy?
:D
Orangeyoshi13
Orangeyoshi13
Townie
Orangeyoshi13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Orangeyoshi13 »

I do see tunneling as a scummy behavior, it seems like trying to get someone lynched without thinking of other possibilities. Personally, I'm starting to see Xegarus as more town. He's started asking other people questions, and seems to be scumhunting.

UNVOTE: Xegarus

I'll go through the current posts and give reads in a bit.
tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:54 am

Post by tysker »

In post 57, Xegarus wrote: @tysker
No I don't. I just think that it was way to fast for you and TSO to get three votes. NS, JK and Dream didn't post much of their reasons to vote. Or at least didn't follow up on the votes. So
slight
scum read on the three of them. Not much, I know.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 am

Post by T S O »

Won't be responding to Xegarus' wall, seeing as his answers in #47 amount essentially to "I believe this and I'm not changing, you're wrong." #46 is still completely true and anyone scumreading me should read it. Now then.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 am

Post by T S O »

In post 49, Jackel98 wrote:Nobody Special, even if I don't necessarily trust you at all, right now you are the one that I trust the most right now.
Why do you trust NS over everyone else? I think I know why, but I want to hear your answer.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 50, Orangeyoshi13 wrote: Do you have anything against TSO other than the WC thing, or is that it?
That's it.
But was it scummy enough to warrant you all-out attacking me on page 2? You're the only one who seems to think so.
In post 59, tysker wrote: NS, JK and Dream didn't post much of their reasons to vote. Or at least didn't follow up on the votes.
But of the brief reasoning they gave, which one of the three looked the worst?
tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by tysker »

In post 62, T S O wrote:
In post 59, tysker wrote: NS, JK and Dream didn't post much of their reasons to vote. Or at least didn't follow up on the votes.
But of the brief reasoning they gave, which one of the three looked the worst?
Well, I kind of agree with NS's molehill/mountain statement. I gotta say Dream, but mainly because he put the third vote on you. I think you should back it up a bit when you put someone in danger so early in the game.
tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by tysker »

In post 63, Dreamcatcher wrote:I never said TSO said to bandwagon with him, I said he "thinks". Improve your comprehension skills, kids.
In post 53, tysker wrote:
@dreamcatcher
I could.
You could, but you won't?
In post 64, Dreamcatcher wrote:
In post 55, tysker wrote:
Slight town:
TSO
This makes all your reads pretty much detritus.
Even my null-reads on booguy and JKM? Or just my slight scum-read on you?
In post 65, Dreamcatcher wrote:TSO is the lynch today unless he starts town-telling. TSO hard-claim your role.
Why do you wan't him to claim so early? It doesn't make any sense.
tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by tysker »

In my opinion there are three scenarios when it comes to the postings between TSO and Xegarus:

First scenario:
TSO and Xegarus are both scum that are trying to bus eachother. While bussing might be a good strategy it seems kind of silly that they would do it before a lot of people posted and/or voted, so everybody would focus on them. Getting your scumpartner lynched day one, while still looking scummy yourself, would be a bad strategy in my opinion.

Second scenario:
One is town, the other is scum. This would also be a rather bad strategy for the scummer, I think. If we lynch Xegarus and he flips town, TSO would look pretty scummy and would be first in line the next day. If we lynch TSO and he flips town, Xegarus would look scummy and be first in line.

Third scenario:
TSO and Xegarus are both town that had suspected eachother. Xegarus in my view is scumhunting and TSO also seems to scumhunt more then most players here.

I think the third scenario is the most likely.

So far my strongest scumread is Dreamcatcher.
I would like to hear from JKM, NS and Booguy. What are your reads?
tysker
tysker
Goon
tysker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by tysker »

In my opinion there are three scenarios when it comes to the postings between TSO and Xegarus:

First scenario:
Spoiler:
TSO and Xegarus are both scum that are trying to bus eachother. While bussing might be a good strategy it seems kind of silly that they would do it before a lot of people posted and/or voted, so everybody would focus on them. Getting your scumpartner lynched day one, while still looking scummy yourself, would be a bad strategy in my opinion.

Second scenario:
Spoiler:
One is town, the other is scum. This would also be a rather bad strategy for the scummer, I think. If we lynch Xegarus and he flips town, TSO would look pretty scummy and would be first in line the next day. If we lynch TSO and he flips town, Xegarus would look scummy and be first in line.

Third scenario:
Spoiler:
TSO and Xegarus are both town that had suspected eachother. Xegarus in my view is scumhunting and TSO also seems to scumhunt more then most players here.

I think the third scenario is the most likely.

So far my strongest scumread is Dreamcatcher.
I would like to hear from JKM, NS and Booguy. What are your reads?

Just made the post phonefriendly, I hope.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Nobody Special »

tysker is pretty town right now.

Jackel is prob-town.

I'm unsure about TSO & Xegarus.

No one else has posted enough yet.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 73, Dreamcatcher wrote:
In post 70, Nobody Special wrote:tysker is pretty town right now.

Jackel is prob-town.

I'm unsure about TSO & Xegarus.

No one else has posted enough yet.
Elaborate on your slight-townread on Jackel + Tysker.
TSO + Xegarus have posted enough yet you can't get even a slight read on them? Your inability to scumread amuses me, carry on informing us about how you have no useful reads.
I have seen Jackel's townplay, pretty sure this is in line with it. tysker is being analytical and thoughtful in a way that (I feel) newbscum would be unable to fake.

It's not that TSO + Xegarus haven't posted
enough;
it's that they've dominated the thread SO MUCH that I keep waffling on them both. I really don't know about either of them right now.
....what?

Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Jackel98 »

@Dream: NS has seen my first and only play on this site, not counting this one.

@TSO (I think you asked the question): I most trusted NS because he was the only person that I had seen post that I actually knew something about.

My read on TSO being just stupid, not scum, is slowly deteriorating, but I keep waffling on both TSO and Xegarus. They can't both be scum, because who would bus this early in the game? They might be using WIFOM, but I don't want to get into that. They might both be town, and it seems that way, but they both have seemed hell bent on lynching eachother. However, that has died down, and I'm still trying to get reads.

So far:
Slight Town- Tysker, OrangeYoshi, Nobody Special
Null- Booguy, Xeg, TSO
Slight Scum- Dream
Scum- Malakittens
No read- JKM
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:14 am

Post by JKMatthews »

Just quickly popping in to say I'll hopefully have a proper post up by tonight (my time... so sometime in the next 12 hours).
Dreamcatcher... keep abusing people and I'll probably assume you're scum trying to make people feel like their dislike of you is because of your attitude rather than your play. Hint: That's pretty much how I feel now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dreamcatcher
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 63, Dreamcatcher wrote:I never said TSO said to bandwagon with him, I said he "thinks". Improve your comprehension skills, kids.
It's functionally the same thing, as well as the fact remaining you were completely wrong.
In post 63, Dreamcatcher wrote:
In post 53, tysker wrote:
@dreamcatcher
I could.
And then you ...don't explain your read on me.

Am I missing something here?
In post 65, Dreamcatcher wrote:TSO is the lynch today unless he starts town-telling. TSO hard-claim your role.
Get the fuck out, I'm not being lynched because I'm Town and I'm not going to claim my role because you want me to because ...oh wait, you don't have any reason to claim.

Let me guess, you come from a site where you run players up to get them to claim.
In post 74, Dreamcatcher wrote:
In post 57, Xegarus wrote: @tysker
Tysker is basically one of those mechanically astute players that have been "taught" that certain things are "scummy". One being that instantly sheeping/BWing another player must mean the player sheeping is automatically scum. He doesn't think deeper into things like "would scum instantly sheep" - although this could be WIFOM and such. However, my point is that he won't consider any other options and that it comes into his mind as a "scum-move". I've always found such players to be people who lack innumerable amounts of brain cells, possibly he was dropped on the head as an infant, damaging his cerebrum, more specifically damaging his temporal lobe and thus making his thoughts + problem-solving skills less efficient.
I've always found such players will nor listen to you if you're a fucking penis to them, which you appear to be doing.

The attitude Tysker displays also comes from a little thing called "inexperience" where you're *gasp* not experienced.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 77, Jackel98 wrote:@Dream: NS has seen my first and only play on this site, not counting this one.

@TSO (I think you asked the question): I most trusted NS because he was the only person that I had seen post that I actually knew something about.

My read on TSO being just stupid, not scum, is slowly deteriorating, but I keep waffling on both TSO and Xegarus. They can't both be scum, because who would bus this early in the game? They might be using WIFOM, but I don't want to get into that. They might both be town, and it seems that way, but they both have seemed hell bent on lynching eachother. However, that has died down, and I'm still trying to get reads.

So far:
Slight Town- Tysker, OrangeYoshi, Nobody Special
Null- Booguy, Xeg, TSO
Slight Scum- Dream
Scum- Malakittens
No read- JKM
Null is the same as no read, so why is JKM there? More to the point, how do you have a read on BooGuy and not JKM?
In post 76, Dreamcatcher wrote:As for Tysker, just because he's making analytical/thoughtful posts you think that makes him town, let me inform you that not everyone is as inordinately bad at faking analytical/thoughtful posts as you are.
Are you calling Nobody Special scum? Your playstyle of insulting everyone makes it hard to tell.
In post 76, Dreamcatcher wrote:The fact that TSO + Xegarus have dominated the thread, if anything should make it easier for you to get reads on rather than the others who have somewhat lurked.
You appear to have done this, but you have a disease where you can't explain your actions, reads or stances. Must be horrible.
In post 76, Dreamcatcher wrote:TSO is obvious scum.
Here's the bit where you tell us why.
In post 76, Dreamcatcher wrote:Xegarus is obvious town.
Here's the next bit, where you do the same.

For someone so condescending to newbies, your play doesn't merit your arrogance.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by T S O »

Now go ahead and prove my point by getting mad at me and call me scum for calling you bad. Go on.
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

In post 83, Dreamcatcher wrote:Ok - so let me get this straight, I'm abusing someone for being an absolute dolt, and that makes me scum in your opinion. If that's your logic then it's irrational as fuck and you're brain-dead. How about you post your "proper" post and then vote whoever your top scumread is. Right now it looks like your a top candidate for being scum as you're voting me for "behaviour"
when in fact I've abused someone that isn't you and thus my posts have not affected you in the slightest bit
so I don't see why you're getting so worked up here.

Looks like the mafia are JKM and TSO. Mystery solved guys. Kudo me. GG
No, that's not why I think you're scum. Care to read again?
The bolded - say what? Every interaction affects everyone, because it's all information. If I see scummy behaviour, it's irrelevant who it's directed towards. On the other hand, suddenly I'm scum because I'm voting for you? That's some nice OMGUS, but maybe in your mind only OMGUS is allowed? (again, the bold)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

unvote

Vote: Dreamcatcher
....what?

JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

"Proper" post:

So despite my initially voting TSO, I think he reacted completely reasonably to Xeg's assault (unfortunately I didn't have time to take part). On the other hand, I think Xeg's "certainty" that TSO is scum is the dodgiest thing that happened. It's odd that TSO doesn't see how posting "oh hey my wincon is town" is suspicious, but it's much, much worse that Xeg is saying "well now you're clearly scum" rather than "how do you not see that's scummy?" Still, I feel like I played a game with Xeg sometime last year and felt the same way... gonna check I'm not being confused and come back to this maybe.

NS, amongst Dreamcatcher's garbage, there was a good point. You've seen Jackel play once, Jackel tells us it's its only game on this site (Jackel's pronoun says it... sorry about how ugly that makes this sentence), so how much weight are you giving Jackel's play after 3 pages being the same as the other game?

Dreamcatcher's post 83 pretty much sums up my argument against Dreamcatcher better than I had. I highly recommend we lynch there...

No great alarm bells from anybody else, but admittedly I've just been reading this game at work checking out new posts since I last read it, so I'm not looking at continued behaviour from anyone. Hopefully that improves soon.
JKMatthews
JKMatthews
Goon
JKMatthews
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by JKMatthews »

How can you call NS out for not giving reads when you've loudly and proudly done the same?

Do you just not understand why I think you're scum? Post 83 epitomises it amazingly.

If you're confident in your reads, why do you think one of us truthfully claiming a PR is remotely possible? And what are your reads? Me and TSO for scum? Then how can you accuse NS of "just going for the easiest lynch"?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”