Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 320, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 282, Red Gyarados wrote:I don't get where mastin's coming from at all regarding you being scum.
Mainly SSK's read at this point. On my end, I didn't like their posting; it felt artificial, and as I said, Tammy's post was bluntly put confrontational. She keeps insisting it was a polite request, but I see just an immediate face-to-face direct, well, confrontation (there's quite literally no other word to describe it) with Nacho to look good without actually being good.

I'm a real big sucker for her later more logical posts, though. Still suspicious, I guess, but it's not going to be my half pushing there. (I just won't stop SSK.)
It was a plea for someone I'm paranoid about and need not to be. I need to get a read on them. I need to not be worried about it if they're town. When I'm confrontational, I typically don't say please or say that my sanity is at stake!

(And quite frankly, what Nacho expects from me is shit talking and jokes as my first post. If I were scum, that's what I'd try to emulate. Or I'd vote them without anything else since that's how I've been entering games lately - see Vesperia - but there was something I need there. By meta, I have to vote Nacho, but i don't have to say anything else.)
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 314, CarbonFiber wrote:Cupcake Panda (Katsuki) seems to not know a lot of people in this playerlist and is also a scumread. But, Mastin and Katsuki hydra'd together so that one is probably a joke.
None of my reads are jokes. Not even the ones on the players who haven't posted. ("...What." Yes, you heard it. Dead-serious townreads even on the players who haven't posted. Why? 'Cause I said so.)
I don't like the not trusting Nacho part in Post .
Oh, I trust Nacho, alright. I trust him to be competent, even. I just don't trust him to read Tammy, just like I don't trust Tammy to read you. (For what it's worth: I think there's only one scum between you two.)
Although everything I pointed out is possible for her to do as town, I think it is less likely than her manufacturing reads because of who she is reading as town and who she is reading as scum and the amount of information with which he developed those reads seems unlikely to be natural.
Uh-huh. Sure.
In post 317, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:I do not like the posts,
Of the Fox and the Hound,
I would like to have them both,
Be put down at the pound.
So would I.
/leaving to do stuff.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 324, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I may see if I can't solidify that a bit.
In post 319, Clyton wrote:Rancid: Leaning Townish, but can easily be scum. He has good points about CarbonFiber's OP in response to Mac's metadive.

PeregrineV: Null but slightly leaning Townish too. Gives off that certain vibe I know of.
Can you go into further detail on these?
In post 319, Clyton wrote:The Fox and the Hound: Null. Need more info on something with more substance (not posts regarding who's side you are taking)
I'm getting there.
Certainly.

PeregrineV: Some people pointed out his OP as scummy, even questioning him on basis of "do you even know RVS is over?" It is an easy way to get into the game with that kind of OP. However, what if Peregrine legitimately did not even read the thread? What if he was just informing us that he was going to catch up and decided to post that hastily (because he doesn't have time to look back over multiple pages of posts)? When Peregrine was making the post, he simply did not know RVS was over and was under the assumption that it was still going on (it's Day 1 with one day barely passing; you don't expect much progress that early).

In order words, I believe the contents of his post is genuine. Also, better letting us know he's here rather than not posting yet (ElementalHawk).

Rancid: I based off his Towniness based on his exchange with Mac. They make a lot of good points that are very Town-directed. He falls under the same boat as MastinSSK where in Mastin's case, his responses are scummy but how he approaches them are Townish. Likewise, Rancid responses are Townish but how he approaches them can just as easily be scummy (following along the initiator aka Mac). Regardless, he is doing a good job giving off a null read with one head trolling with the pirate approach and the other head hiding behind that trolling head. Either way, he has something to hide.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 323, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 305, Titan wrote:I let scum bait me, again, because I suck and never learn to not let them bait me and frustrate me
Ye say scum were baiting ye,
But just to be clear,
Do ye mean MastinSSK and me?
Or who do you think is scum here?

I be as town as can be,
And while not definitely true,
As far as I can see,
MastinSSK be town, too
Jury is out on you. Still think MastinSSK is scum. They don't look like they're trying to read me. I do like Mastin's wavering on her read, but again mafia weakness I know exists. It could easily be something that they realized was a bad push.
rbd wrote:
In post 305, Titan wrote:I entered this game pretty damn strong, relaxed and happy, that's super duper obvious.
So ye do claim,
But from what I've seen,
Your start to this game,
Did not look that green
Look again. Like I simply can take you seriously if you're actually reading my posts and saying this. You've seen my scum game and my town game and I just don't believe this is your read. Like I'm legitimately thinking you're reaction testing me or other people for some reason because your read makes no sense whatsoever. I don't enter games paranoid about a certain slot when I'm scum, that's a town entrance through and through. As is everything else.

I just think you've been drinking too much rum or something, that just is not your read on me.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 329, Titan wrote:It could easily be something that they realized was a bad push.
To hell with that. I'll push whoever I dang-well please, lynchabilty be damned.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

@ Mastin, We played in Extra-terrestrial mafia and your posts sounded a lot different and involved. Why the change in demeanor when interacting with me?
In post 322, Titan wrote:Hmm…Mastin said she sheeps me when scum? That…doesn't make sense. In Good v. Evil, she called me confirmed scum when she was scum and she pushed me and tried to get me lynched a good portion of the game, even made up this dream he had where I the queen bee had everyone doing my bidding and it was her job to save everyone from my scum self, or some shit like that. It wasn't until endgame that he made a weird maneuver and started push Nacho as confirmed scum that Nacho realized she was wrong about Mastin and we lynched him for the game. The other time when Mastin was scum was when he took over your slot in Attack on Titan, and he certainly didn't sheep me; he mostly just tried to frustrate the hell out of me when I correctly scum read him and she was telling me I needed to do better blah blah blah. The other times I've seen him as scum, we were partners.

That's why this attack makes no sense to come from town!Mastin. It doesn't look like either of them are trying to figure me out. They've decided they were going to push me as scum and are framing everything I've said to fit some scum narrative that makes no sense whatsoever. There's like literally no way I'm scum here, so it's just baffling. It makes a hell of a lot more sense that she watched how frustrated the entire scum team coming after me in Vesperia made me and that it made them look town. They're trying to look busy, they're not trying to find scum.

Also also I really really don't like his pointing out that he's not going to trust Nacho's read on me. He knows Nacho will town read me, and he knows that if Nacho is town he's not going to just let a lynch go through on me when I'm obviously town, so his predetermining that he's going to ignore it is awful.
I think Mastin realizes that

What do you make of his back-off based on being a sucker for your later "logical" posts? I've skimmed Good vs Evil as well so I am not sure which games he was referring to as sheeping you in post . And I agree that going after you could be a scum strategy after spectating on Tales of Vesperia. It would have to temporary though to snag a few townreads because an actual mislynch would be impossible.

~ F-16
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 331, CarbonFiber wrote:@ Mastin, We played in Extra-terrestrial mafia and your posts sounded a lot different and involved. Why the change in demeanor when interacting with me?
Because there I was townreading your slot and here I'm scumreading it?
I am not sure which games he was referring to as sheeping you in post .
When will people learn that I don't really reference past games. (Except when I do.) Sheeping Tammy wouldn't be off of any past game, just my read of the situation and thinking, "Need to be on their good side."
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Like, seriously. ESPECIALLY in hydra-heavy games, I really don't reference the past; I reference the here and now.
Elementalhawk
Elementalhawk
Townie
Elementalhawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Elementalhawk »

Still here, gonna catch up when I can access a computer.

~KS
Elementalhawk
Elementalhawk
Townie
Elementalhawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Elementalhawk »

Typo *~Dice
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Clyton »

Then let me speak something relevant to the here and now. I firmly believe that even though I stated the importance in dealing with the Titan vs Mastin battle, I would resort to option 2: using role abilities in helping us deduce the alignments of both of you. Should we tackle you two right now based on the debate posts, I fear it will lead us nowhere unless either you two or anyone else involved slips up.

Therefore, my action will be to lynch CupcakePanda until an opening is found in this battle of arguments. (I'm on my phone now so I can't bold but I will vote for CupcakePanda once I get home; this is to let all of you know my intentions)

Never mind I can do that.

VOTE: CupcakePanda
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Clyton »

And this is a vote to pressure her to speak up. I doubt a lynch can be made for her today.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 319, Clyton wrote: - It wasn't confrontational because Titan was asking Kagura for a read on the former in a forceful manner. Kagura hasn't even stated anything; Titan "requested" a read. But I understand Mastin's sentiments on it being confrontational. I think the right words are "forceful" (why the pressure vote then?)

- Titan's responses however are very OMGUS natured; unfortunately, it is indeed what she feared in regards to a previous game.
It wasn't a pressure vote. In RVS, I almost always vote the person I know best in the game. My RVS votes are like hugs; I'm saying hello. I think there's like two instances where I haven't done this once I started playing with and getting to know people.

I scum hunt the attacks on me. I get it wrong sometimes but I have a decent track record of recognizing when they're scum attacks and town attacks, though people do like to discredit me for it being omgus regardless of the fact that I don't attack everyone who attacks me and do end up thinking some people are town based on their attacks reading genuine. Scum have been attacking me lately a lot for very weird things though.

~~~~~

I normally don't like reads lists given so early in a large theme, but I liked this one especially in conjunction with some of the earlier posts.
Half troll/Half wall.

Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

Mastin, will ye join me crew?
I think our reads are almost the same,
Together we can make scum spew,
And it be easy to win this game

I have a fair few town reads cracked,
Tell me what ye think of these,
There's LB, CF, Kagura and Mac
With them I'd sail the seas

RG is a maybe-town read,
But I do not like his play,
And cupcake could be town but he'd,
Be more in an area that's grey

I also see Clyton town,
For the same posts ye quoted,
In our QT I wrote it down,
Before yer was noted

The rest of the game I'm still figuring out,
There's plenty of work to do,
Which is why I will not mess about,
I want ye in me crew
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

Clyton, in your breakdown of reads, you have Titan as leaning town and MastinSSK as leaning scum. You seem to be saying now that the debate between Mastin and Titan could involve either of them being scum. Why? Do you see merits to both sides of the arguments? Also, can you link to a couple of town and scum games that you've played offsite.
~ F-16
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:34 pm

In post 328, Clyton wrote:Regardless, he is doing a good job giving off a null read with one head trolling with the pirate approach and the other head hiding behind that trolling head. Either way, he has something to hide.
I think ye be a bit confused,
Because while some of me posts be subpar,
This might leave ye a bit amused,
Only one head has posted so far
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 331, CarbonFiber wrote:@ Mastin, We played in Extra-terrestrial mafia and your posts sounded a lot different and involved. Why the change in demeanor when interacting with me?
In post 322, Titan wrote:Hmm…Mastin said she sheeps me when scum? That…doesn't make sense. In Good v. Evil, she called me confirmed scum when she was scum and she pushed me and tried to get me lynched a good portion of the game, even made up this dream he had where I the queen bee had everyone doing my bidding and it was her job to save everyone from my scum self, or some shit like that. It wasn't until endgame that he made a weird maneuver and started push Nacho as confirmed scum that Nacho realized she was wrong about Mastin and we lynched him for the game. The other time when Mastin was scum was when he took over your slot in Attack on Titan, and he certainly didn't sheep me; he mostly just tried to frustrate the hell out of me when I correctly scum read him and she was telling me I needed to do better blah blah blah. The other times I've seen him as scum, we were partners.

That's why this attack makes no sense to come from town!Mastin. It doesn't look like either of them are trying to figure me out. They've decided they were going to push me as scum and are framing everything I've said to fit some scum narrative that makes no sense whatsoever. There's like literally no way I'm scum here, so it's just baffling. It makes a hell of a lot more sense that she watched how frustrated the entire scum team coming after me in Vesperia made me and that it made them look town. They're trying to look busy, they're not trying to find scum.

Also also I really really don't like his pointing out that he's not going to trust Nacho's read on me. He knows Nacho will town read me, and he knows that if Nacho is town he's not going to just let a lynch go through on me when I'm obviously town, so his predetermining that he's going to ignore it is awful.
I think Mastin realizes that

What do you make of his back-off based on being a sucker for your later "logical" posts? I've skimmed Good vs Evil as well so I am not sure which games he was referring to as sheeping you in post . And I agree that going after you could be a scum strategy after spectating on Tales of Vesperia. It would have to temporary though to snag a few townreads because an actual mislynch would be impossible.

~ F-16
eeennnnnggggghhhhh

I'll get back to you on this. I'm going to go watch some Dr. Who and go to sleep. I need to step back from this game. I feel like you're manipulating me now and maybe everything I was thinking was wrong and that might not even be fair because you might not but you're taking my side on this Mastin thing when you came in not exactly being sure about me until I pushed you and it's freaking me the fuck out right now. I feel completely off balance and I need a break.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 342, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 328, Clyton wrote:Regardless, he is doing a good job giving off a null read with one head trolling with the pirate approach and the other head hiding behind that trolling head. Either way, he has something to hide.
If that's true, it makes me feel better.
Half troll/Half wall.

Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:39 pm

It's not

-Nati
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 325, Breakfast With Sandy wrote: If you ever townread me early day 1 of a game I'll freak the fuck out.
If you ever become obscenely town day 1 of a game, I'll still let you know. 167 did not help, though.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Titan »

Whatever.
Half troll/Half wall.

Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Clyton »

In post 342, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
Let me be the Marlon to your Rimes.

I can't rhyme for crap so there.

Although seriously, my opinion stands. I am led to believe you are hiding something. Then again, everyone is hiding something.

Posting in response to CF afterwards.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 328, Clyton wrote:
In post 324, The Fox and the Hound wrote:I may see if I can't solidify that a bit.
In post 319, Clyton wrote:Rancid: Leaning Townish, but can easily be scum. He has good points about CarbonFiber's OP in response to Mac's metadive.

PeregrineV: Null but slightly leaning Townish too. Gives off that certain vibe I know of.
Can you go into further detail on these?
In post 319, Clyton wrote:The Fox and the Hound: Null. Need more info on something with more substance (not posts regarding who's side you are taking)
I'm getting there.
Certainly.

PeregrineV: Some people pointed out his OP as scummy, even questioning him on basis of "do you even know RVS is over?" It is an easy way to get into the game with that kind of OP. However, what if Peregrine legitimately did not even read the thread? What if he was just informing us that he was going to catch up and decided to post that hastily (because he doesn't have time to look back over multiple pages of posts)? When Peregrine was making the post, he simply did not know RVS was over and was under the assumption that it was still going on (it's Day 1 with one day barely passing; you don't expect much progress that early).

In order words, I believe the contents of his post is genuine. Also, better letting us know he's here rather than not posting yet (ElementalHawk).

Rancid: I based off his Towniness based on his exchange with Mac. They make a lot of good points that are very Town-directed. He falls under the same boat as MastinSSK where in Mastin's case, his responses are scummy but how he approaches them are Townish. Likewise, Rancid responses are Townish but how he approaches them can just as easily be scummy (following along the initiator aka Mac). Regardless, he is doing a good job giving off a null read with one head trolling with the pirate approach and the other head hiding behind that trolling head. Either way, he has something to hide.
Hm, alright. What did you mean by "that certain vibe"?
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 343, Titan wrote:eeennnnnggggghhhhh

I'll get back to you on this. I'm going to go watch some Dr. Who and go to sleep. I need to step back from this game. I feel like you're manipulating me now and maybe everything I was thinking was wrong and that might not even be fair because you might not but you're taking my side on this Mastin thing when you came in not exactly being sure about me until I pushed you and it's freaking me the fuck out right now. I feel completely off balance and I need a break.
It took slightly longer for me to read you as town this game than it usually does but I am reading you as obvtown now and agree with your points. I guess my entrance was bad considering your scumread on me but I was looking forward to this game for quite a while and I intend to massively step it up as soon as I can develop some solid reads. I am not manipulating you, probably wouldn't even try it as scum. And it was your push on me that convinced me that you were town.
~F-16

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”