Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 5.2

petroleumjelly (4) - Thor665, emeraldemon, kabooooom, Aegor
Aegor (1) - HighShroomish
Thesp (1) - inHimshallibe

Not voting (4) - petroleumjelly, Rainbowdash, Sotty7, Thesp

With ten players alive, it takes six votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Five is Monday, 14th April 20.00 BST, (in (expired on 2014-04-14 19:00:00)).
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Should be able to finish getting caught up again tomorrow. Finally had a less than 12 hour workday

I still kind of agree with PJ about no lynch being good now. Lets just say we end up in lylo.

If we no lynch now scum would bring it from 4 to 3 players.
If we no lynch later scum would bring it from 5 to 3 players.

No lynching early removes a certain amount of control the scum would have in crafting an endgame late. Doing it early keeps the amount of lynches the same but forces scum to make one NK with less information. At least that's my argument here.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Thor665 »

If that's what you believe you're voting wrong.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:12 am

Post by kabooooom »

K..i got why you think of a no lynch. But actually with that logic, it will be best if we no lynch when there are 6 players alive.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:26 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2420, Thor665 wrote:@Sotty - stop being useless Sotty. I've played with dynamic Sotty before, I'd like to play with dynamic Sotty now. Please bring dynamic Sotty out.
Hi. I was on both the bulb and the ABR lynch. You can stop calling me useless now.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2421, petroleumjelly wrote:The most straightforward example: suppose you are convinced 6 players are Town ("Town pool") and the scum are therefore necessarily within the 4 remaining players ("elimination pool"), which is exactly how many lynches we have. No Lynching can only increase the odds of winning because it increases the odds scum will kill one of the 4 remaining players in the "elimination" pool. If that happens, then there will be 3 players to lynch between 4 lynches. That way, if it turns out the "elimination pool" was faulty in the first place, the Town will still get one last attempt at a lynch between the players who were considered Town (when in actuality one of them was Scum). And of course even if scum manage to only hit the "Town pool" then it will not change the fact that all 4 players int he "elimination pool" will be lynched.
Isn't the fundamental point of no lynching at it's peak when we get down to four players? Isn't that when it increases our chances the most? I mean unless you are arguing we no lynch more than once, I just don't get why we do it now rather than near the end.

Thor what's your scum pile outside PJ? I'm curious on your reads of Rainbow, Kab and inhim right now and if they have changed. I should have some time today to look back though HS and emeraldemon, two slots I'm not really sure on at this point. That way I can sort them either side of the pile.

I do think PJ's points on Thesp feeling outside the game are pretty good. It kinda struck me as a red flag after we have lynched two scum, for him to feel despondent like that.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:13 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 2430, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 2421, petroleumjelly wrote:The most straightforward example: suppose you are convinced 6 players are Town ("Town pool") and the scum are therefore necessarily within the 4 remaining players ("elimination pool"), which is exactly how many lynches we have. No Lynching can only increase the odds of winning because it increases the odds scum will kill one of the 4 remaining players in the "elimination" pool. If that happens, then there will be 3 players to lynch between 4 lynches. That way, if it turns out the "elimination pool" was faulty in the first place, the Town will still get one last attempt at a lynch between the players who were considered Town (when in actuality one of them was Scum). And of course even if scum manage to only hit the "Town pool" then it will not change the fact that all 4 players int he "elimination pool" will be lynched.
Isn't the fundamental point of no lynching at it's peak when we get down to four players? Isn't that when it increases our chances the most? I mean unless you are arguing we no lynch more than once, I just don't get why we do it now rather than near the end.

Thor what's your scum pile outside PJ? I'm curious on your reads of Rainbow, Kab and inhim right now and if they have changed. I should have some time today to look back though HS and emeraldemon, two slots I'm not really sure on at this point. That way I can sort them either side of the pile.

I do think PJ's points on Thesp feeling outside the game are pretty good. It kinda struck me as a red flag after we have lynched two scum, for him to feel despondent like that.
because when last 4 players are left and we no lynch then scum will decide whom to kill so he will kill the most townie guy. On the other if we no lynch right now we will naturally reach at a point where 4 players are left and next day we have to lynch from 3. So pj and rainbow wants to no lynch now, but the fact is its not going to help at all! Because scum is obviously going to kill someone who is very town. And we will be back to square one. And there is pretty good chance scum is from the one who wants no lynch.
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:55 am

Post by emeraldemon »

I am strongly in favor of lynching someone today. I understand that no-lynch is numerically better in the situation where votes and lynches are random. So let's not make votes randomly. Someone with more time than me could figure out the confidence you need to have in your scumreads to make lynching better than no-lynching in this situation, but I don't think it would be very high, since according to the table no-lynching is only about 11% better in the random case.

And there's another good reason our situation is different from the table: the shootings won't be random either. This quote from PJ:
In post 2421, petroleumjelly wrote:If you believe the game can be figured out by process of elimination, then No Lynching poses zero harm to that plan.

The most straightforward example: suppose you are convinced 6 players are Town ("Town pool") and the scum are therefore necessarily within the 4 remaining players ("elimination pool"), which is exactly how many lynches we have. No Lynching can only increase the odds of winning because it increases the odds scum will kill one of the 4 remaining players in the "elimination" pool.
seems very incorrect to me, because I would put the odds of scum killing someone in the elimination pool very near to zero, and the odds of scum killing someone in the town pool near 100%. Let's say hypothetically that kaboom is town. Is he gonna get NK'd tonight? Scum has used a fairly straightforward and successful NK strategy so far: kill helpful and townread players. I can't imagine they'd stop now.

Of course, the real question, and the more difficult one: does all this mean PJ is scum?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2429, Sotty7 wrote:Hi. I was on both the bulb and the ABR lynch. You can stop calling me useless now.
Since when is being 'right' and being 'useful' synonymous? You know exactly what I mean.
In post 2430, Sotty7 wrote:Thor what's your scum pile outside PJ? I'm curious on your reads of Rainbow, Kab and inhim right now and if they have changed.
In order;

Maybe scum, I don't think he's scum, and town.

Those are also probably in reverse order of how strongly I believe each of them. InHim is just a flat out town read for me and it's for the reasons expressed yesterday as regards his interactions with me and his votes during the ABR push. It doesn't feel like a bus - at all. Kab is...an itch, I'll agree. However, I'm accepting prima facie the meta about him and, also, for how useless he's been he's...y'know, been relatively forthright in expressing thoughts. Really, the worst scumtell I could paste to him is that I'm the only one defending him, meaning that if he's a mislynch no one is bothering to white knight him...except I sorta think Bulba defended him too. Eh, if I thought he was a lynch today maybe I'd bother researching it, but I just don't think he's wise. Rainbow is a much larger 'meh' area for me. I still find her scummy, I'm just personally not really expecting there to have been two wagons on scum yesterday and also find PJ's interactions yesterday in and line and of equal value to my issues with Rainbow yesterday. I even think both slots are being equally anti-town in their actions today. I would maybe even go so far as to say that the only reason I picked PJ over RBD today is simply a gut vibe, and I'm not sure what gave it to me. If we lynch one today and they flip town I'm likely to want to lynch the other the next day. But right at this stage PJ feels like a good lynch to me. My scum pile outside of PJ would be Thesp and RBD with a strong preference for RBD and, if down to just Thesp, I'd probably debate between him and you.

What is your take on those three?
In post 2432, emeraldemon wrote:seems very incorrect to me, because I would put the odds of scum killing someone in the elimination pool very near to zero, and the odds of scum killing someone in the town pool near 100%. Let's say hypothetically that kaboom is town. Is he gonna get NK'd tonight? Scum has used a fairly straightforward and successful NK strategy so far: kill helpful and townread players. I can't imagine they'd stop now.
^^^
Gets it.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 2433, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2429, Sotty7 wrote:Hi. I was on both the bulb and the ABR lynch. You can stop calling me useless now.
Since when is being 'right' and being 'useful' synonymous? You know exactly what I mean.
In post 2430, Sotty7 wrote:Thor what's your scum pile outside PJ? I'm curious on your reads of Rainbow, Kab and inhim right now and if they have changed.
In order;

Maybe scum, I don't think he's scum, and town.

Those are also probably in reverse order of how strongly I believe each of them. InHim is just a flat out town read for me and it's for the reasons expressed yesterday as regards his interactions with me and his votes during the ABR push. It doesn't feel like a bus - at all. Kab is...an itch, I'll agree. However, I'm accepting prima facie the meta about him and, also, for how useless he's been he's...y'know, been relatively forthright in expressing thoughts. Really, the worst scumtell I could paste to him is that I'm the only one defending him, meaning that if he's a mislynch no one is bothering to white knight him...except I sorta think Bulba defended him too. Eh, if I thought he was a lynch today maybe I'd bother researching it, but I just don't think he's wise. Rainbow is a much larger 'meh' area for me. I still find her scummy, I'm just personally not really expecting there to have been two wagons on scum yesterday and also find PJ's interactions yesterday in and line and of equal value to my issues with Rainbow yesterday. I even think both slots are being equally anti-town in their actions today. I would maybe even go so far as to say that the only reason I picked PJ over RBD today is simply a gut vibe, and I'm not sure what gave it to me. If we lynch one today and they flip town I'm likely to want to lynch the other the next day. But right at this stage PJ feels like a good lynch to me. My scum pile outside of PJ would be Thesp and RBD with a strong preference for RBD and, if down to just Thesp, I'd probably debate between him and you.

What is your take on those three?
In post 2432, emeraldemon wrote:seems very incorrect to me, because I would put the odds of scum killing someone in the elimination pool very near to zero, and the odds of scum killing someone in the town pool near 100%. Let's say hypothetically that kaboom is town. Is he gonna get NK'd tonight? Scum has used a fairly straightforward and successful NK strategy so far: kill helpful and townread players. I can't imagine they'd stop now.
^^^
Gets it.
why do you want to lynch one of your town reads??
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

You're clearly horribly misreading something since I never indicated this.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2432, emeraldemon wrote:Of course, the real question, and the more difficult one: does all this mean PJ is scum?
I think the real question is why didn't you provide us with your opinion along with this question?
In post 2433, Thor665 wrote:Since when is being 'right' and being 'useful' synonymous? You know exactly what I mean.
Perhaps, but I feel like you were calling me out for no reason, I'm working though this game and calling me useless was pretty bullshit so I wasn't about to let you slide with that. AKA I'm pretty sure I have done more to lynch scum this game than you.

That aside, I actually want to lynch Thesp at this point.

Kab is pretty obv town. He seemed open and willing to engage with you and all that is perfectly fine. Do I like how he is playing? No, I don't, but it doesn't make him scum. Rainbow I think is also town, but like you this is mostly a gut reaction. Just the way her wagon was going yesterday and instead of fighting it she just wanted us to lynch you the next day. I mean, I just don't buy scum giving up. I just got all kind of town pings towards the end of the day that I didn't want to even compromise with her lynch like I said I was like a day or so before.

inhim is town like I thought, but didn't you have some suspicions on him yesterday? Or am I mixing that up with Thesp? I'll have to look back. I just remember people pushing weakass scumminess on him.

My current scum pile is Thesp, PJ, HS and emeraldemon. Thesp playing weak at the start of the day was extremely out of sorts from what I remember of him. I just don't see how town, even town that has been wrong at every turn, can come into today feeling down. We're a lynch away from winning the game. Considering how relatively painful it was to get both of those lynches I really feel like strutting around all day today, fuck the haters. I'm going to look back on the vote exchange between Thesp's slot and bulb in the early game, you were quick to clear his slot for that despite not reading day one, can you detail why?

PJ because a little of Chreve but mostly because he's come in and been very off the beaten track of this game despite reading it twice or at least almost twice now. The no lynch thing is crap, I feel like he knows it too. I might need to review his Rainbow push, Scum loyalty didn't make much sense to me the first time he said it, so we'll see.

HS because he fell completely off the radar for me. I can't even tell you what he has done lately cause I don't know. Defaults into scum.

emeraldemon is tricky. I thought he was town in the early game because of his newbiness, but he comes out and starts talking about things like multiball and even SKs, it just feels a little wrong. Bulb does vote him early and abandons it with much thought. I just feel like his posts are hiding something, it's little things like in his last one asking about PJ being scum rather than offering an opinion on what he posted himself. It's like he knows more than he is letting on and I can't put my finger on what that is.

PJ has fallen down my lynch list at this point a little. But I am still very eager to see what more he has to put into the game.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2435, Thor665 wrote:You're clearly horribly misreading something since I never indicated this.
He might be talking about the fact you said you would lynch either me or Thesp when yesterday you thought I was town
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 am

Post by kabooooom »

you said thesp was your town read..but in that post of yours you said he is your 3rd preferred lynch.

also in case you didnt notice your reads are same as mine. and still you call my reads lazy! :/
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:00 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 2437, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 2435, Thor665 wrote:You're clearly horribly misreading something since I never indicated this.
He might be talking about the fact you said you would lynch either me or Thesp when yesterday you thought I was town
yes exactly!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2436, Sotty7 wrote:inhim is town like I thought, but didn't you have some suspicions on him yesterday? Or am I mixing that up with Thesp? I'll have to look back. I just remember people pushing weakass scumminess on him.
I see this wasn't you. You came around on him after the ABR lynch. Ignore this now.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:01 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 2437, Sotty7 wrote:
umm..no its not that actually!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2352, emeraldemon wrote:VOTE: Petroleum Jelly
emeraldemon why the hell are you voting PJ?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2436, Sotty7 wrote:AKA I'm pretty sure I have done more to lynch scum this game than you.
Avoiding debate about who has "caught moar scumz!" which we could debate, but with the only value being derp - the simple question Sotty is this - do you think you have been participating to your usual and/or appropriate levels?
If your answer is yes then I'm sad for the new you and I'll concede the point but change my perception of you.
If your answer is no, then I don't care who has been more accurate (and neither should you) because then you know I have a point.
The very fact your answer included commentary about 'reading up' tends to, y'know, show I have a point, and that you know I have a point, and that you're just slapping at me because it kinda stung, but it only stung because...I had a point.
In post 2436, Sotty7 wrote:Just the way her wagon was going yesterday and instead of fighting it she just wanted us to lynch you the next day. I mean, I just don't buy scum giving up.
I don't agree with this. Town giving up is just as much bad play as scum giving up. I agree she gave up - as a result I think she played poorly for her team, whatever her team happens to be.
I don't get why I should read it as town tell.
In post 2436, Sotty7 wrote:inhim is town like I thought, but didn't you have some suspicions on him yesterday? Or am I mixing that up with Thesp? I'll have to look back. I just remember people pushing weakSmurf scumminess on him.
It wasn't me. I think PJ did though.
In post 2436, Sotty7 wrote:I'm going to look back on the vote exchange between Thesp's slot and bulb in the early game, you were quick to clear his slot for that despite not reading day one, can you detail why?
I thought the ABR interactions didn't look scum/scum. No other reason.

I'm not really with your wavelength on either Emerald or Shroomish - I'll even toss out that you're calling Shroomish scummy for basically giving up, which you call a town tell on RBD. I'll agree, different types of giving up - but it serves my point of suggesting that giving up is a playstyle more than an alignment tell. I don't think I "try less hard" when I'm a given alignment instead of another. The concept seems silly.

Would there be value in me making an Emerald town case? I feel like it wouldn't be too hard and I'm confused that you're scumreading the slot considering my read on it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2438, kabooooom wrote:you said thesp was your town read..but in that post of yours you said he is your 3rd preferred lynch.

also in case you didnt notice your reads are same as mine. and still you call my reads lazy! :/
:neutral:

Yes, I did say that, if after my top two scum reads both flip town then I would start lynching from my town reads pool because it shows I was wrong.
That is hardly the same as advocating that we lynch Thesp *today*.
I don't even understand how this confuses you - at some stage I'm going to have a town read as a preferred lynch if I work out hypothetical town flips and discuss my reactions to them, which is what I was specifically doing there.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

Also, i wasn't aware I called your reads lazy.
I called your play lazy.
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:14 am

Post by kabooooom »

In post 2436, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 2432, emeraldemon wrote:Of course, the real question, and the more difficult one: does all this mean PJ is scum?
I think the real question is why didn't you provide us with your opinion along with this question?
In post 2433, Thor665 wrote:Since when is being 'right' and being 'useful' synonymous? You know exactly what I mean.
Perhaps, but I feel like you were calling me out for no reason, I'm working though this game and calling me useless was pretty bullshit so I wasn't about to let you slide with that. AKA I'm pretty sure I have done more to lynch scum this game than you.

That aside, I actually want to lynch Thesp at this point.

Kab is pretty obv town. He seemed open and willing to engage with you and all that is perfectly fine. Do I like how he is playing? No, I don't, but it doesn't make him scum. Rainbow I think is also town, but like you this is mostly a gut reaction. Just the way her wagon was going yesterday and instead of fighting it she just wanted us to lynch you the next day. I mean, I just don't buy scum giving up. I just got all kind of town pings towards the end of the day that I didn't want to even compromise with her lynch like I said I was like a day or so before.

inhim is town like I thought, but didn't you have some suspicions on him yesterday? Or am I mixing that up with Thesp? I'll have to look back. I just remember people pushing weakass scumminess on him.

My current scum pile is Thesp, PJ, HS and emeraldemon. Thesp playing weak at the start of the day was extremely out of sorts from what I remember of him. I just don't see how town, even town that has been wrong at every turn, can come into today feeling down. We're a lynch away from winning the game. Considering how relatively painful it was to get both of those lynches I really feel like strutting around all day today, fuck the haters. I'm going to look back on the vote exchange between Thesp's slot and bulb in the early game, you were quick to clear his slot for that despite not reading day one, can you detail why?

PJ because a little of Chreve but mostly because he's come in and been very off the beaten track of this game despite reading it twice or at least almost twice now. The no lynch thing is crap, I feel like he knows it too. I might need to review his Rainbow push, Scum loyalty didn't make much sense to me the first time he said it, so we'll see.

HS because he fell completely off the radar for me. I can't even tell you what he has done lately cause I don't know. Defaults into scum.

emeraldemon is tricky. I thought he was town in the early game because of his newbiness, but he comes out and starts talking about things like multiball and even SKs, it just feels a little wrong. Bulb does vote him early and abandons it with much thought. I just feel like his posts are hiding something, it's little things like in his last one asking about PJ being scum rather than offering an opinion on what he posted himself. It's like he knows more than he is letting on and I can't put my finger on what that is.

PJ has fallen down my lynch list at this point a little. But I am still very eager to see what more he has to put into the game.
and what do you think of thor??
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It's hard for me to play to my old levels because I work way too much. But I standby the fact I have been far from useless in this game. This argument however is pointless so I'll leave it there.

I don't suspect HS for giving up. I don't think he has given up at all. He has been posting I just don't remember what he has been posting because it's probably a bunch of empty stuff. I mean, his vote is on Aegor right now? I have no real idea why. OGML was really townie in day one but it's all been down hill from there. This is nothing like the Rainbow situation at all at least to me.

Please make a emeraldemon town case because I just don't see it. If I am wasting my time there it would be nice to know so I can just focus on maybe Thesp or PJ.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 2446, kabooooom wrote:and what do you think of thor??
I really want him to be town, but I feel like he keeps tripping up and it gives me red flags and it's annoying me. I guess it's annoying me because he is probably town and I just want him to get on the same page as me but instead he's all off in another land saying things I don't agree with and it's making me pout.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2348, emeraldemon wrote:@Thor
I had a townread on garmr day 1, and the bulba flip makes garmr's fights with bulba feel more town. Check out . This kinda makes me think Thesp [Discode [garmr]] is town.
Here is an Emerald town case, pretty much self contained in one post.

Thor is all like "blarggity! Let'sa lynch dis guy!"

Emerald responds with "here is a reasoned explanation for why I think that is a bad case with an example showing that I am aware of interactions with the scum and a reasonable set of proof that I am scumhunting"

That looks really quite town to me.
Work through your pout and discuss.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”