Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Axxle »

VOTE: Jordan

Going on the idea that AD was bussed. Ruling out Ythan and UT who are both conf town. Townreads on Gamma, Waffles. Which leaves Jordan/Fate, Magua/cdb, iec in that order.

That's my preferred lynch but I also buy mollie busing.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 2548, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2546, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Scummy UT who's confirmed town?

Which actions of ours don't add up?

Why did you decide to claim VT unprompted right now?

Why are you playing completely differently from how you usually play as town?
I already claimed vt when I was run up by a bunch of dummies in the previous day round.

how is ut confirmed? like you need to spell it out like I am a four year old.

cos last I checked neighboring some1 does not in any way shape or form confirm them.

or mebbe you are saying you can only neighbor town? so you had a vig shot and a neighbor shot that acted as an investigative role. hhmm.

why didn't you use the neighbor shot n1? especially since you are saying that ut had a bunch of votes so I am guessing you had some mild suspicions on him (going to check if you voted ut) so the vig shot seems sort of premature with that line of thinking?
They are a WEAK neighbor. That means they die if they neighbor scum.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 2548, pirate mollie wrote: why didn't you use the neighbor shot n1? especially since you are saying that ut had a bunch of votes so I am guessing you had some mild suspicions on him (going to check if you voted ut) so the vig shot seems sort of premature with that line of thinking?
They've also already claimed that their role is sequential. They can't decide which night they do which action.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Sir Waffles Wafflington »

In post 2553, Axxle wrote:
In post 2548, pirate mollie wrote: why didn't you use the neighbor shot n1? especially since you are saying that ut had a bunch of votes so I am guessing you had some mild suspicions on him (going to check if you voted ut) so the vig shot seems sort of premature with that line of thinking?
They've also already claimed that their role is sequential. They can't decide which night they do which action.
Actually it's not sequential. We could use it in any order we wanted to. But vig the claimed survivor, hello no brainer! I have no idea why that's even being questioned. Why would we give up a chance to vig someone when our investigative power could kill us if we used it night one?!? Mina was already kicking herself that we used it on night two before we had the chance to use our third power, though it doesn't matter now.

(Also, we wouldn't have had a chance to use the weak neighborize night one because the day ended quickly and we were making sure our code idea was actually legal and the mods would allow it, which we didn't actually get an answer on until late, so!)
Crazy cat ladies.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2408, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:Yep! We shot Triforce night one with our vig shot. We claimed it early in the day yesterday and then Ythan said he also shot Triforce.

We didn't want to claim draft of all trades yesterday because that would give away our code and mina was using the code to let you guys know who we would be "hiding behind" ie neighborize. It would have the same effect, confirm someone as town.

Our flavor name is Magic Draft. If you look at the code we left yesterday, UT is next to the letter (a) which is the second letter in Magic.

If we would have died, you'd know from our flip that UT is scum. If we would have given any information about what we were, scum could have figured out who we were targetting. There was no need to out that yesterday as I said, I'd be happy to discuss it today if we were alive and we didn't need the flavor as our code.
I am not entirely sure how you could possibly think that anybody else outside your heads could have seen this as an understandable code. like they would have to know your role name in order to figure it out. which you did not give. :/

but then when mala and I were hiders she did something similar and I was like okay. it seemed like a stretch and in post game no1 picked up on her crumbs not even me.

so ythan is asking about magick and stuff I guess that makes sense as in makes sense as to why you might think he is scummy.

to all players am I the only 1 who is confirmed retarded and did not pick up that crumb? cos if waffles would have died i would never have figured it out.

eta: you don't vig good players even if they are indie, they would have worked for town I think. if you have more insight into their meta then mebbe THAT should have been the reason to vig them.
whew!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Your New Gay Overlords »

MOLLIE. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

are you just NOT READING or NOT THINKING about what you've read
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:57 pm

I've barely read a damn word Waffles has said the whole game and even I know what the fuck is going on
I am not entirely sure how you could possibly think that anybody else outside your heads could have seen this as an understandable code. like they would have to know your role name in order to figure it out. which you did not give. :/
They left a code
in case they died
. They did not die. If they were to, say,
die
, we would see their flipped role name, wouldn't we?
In post 2079, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote: e: InflatablePie
t: Axxle
a: Untrod Tripod
o: Fate
i: Ythan
n: Desperado + Malakittens (eaglekit)
s: pirate mollie
h: ChannelDelibird
r: Cheery Dog
d: Gammagooey
l: xRECKONERx + Grimmjow (Your New Gay Overlords)
c: Iecerint
u: Faraday + KittyMo (Eleven)
m: Nuwen

The second letter of the first five-letter word in our flavour name will be our targets.
They also already said that they were a
weak neighborizer
which means
if they target scum they die
which explains
how they know UT is confirmed town

seriously girl what the fuck are you doing
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm

In post 2551, Axxle wrote:VOTE: Jordan

Going on the idea that AD was bussed. Ruling out Ythan and UT who are both conf town. Townreads on Gamma, Waffles. Which leaves Jordan/Fate, Magua/cdb, iec in that order.

Do you think it's likely that EagleKit was bussed, too?
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm

In post 2079, Sir Waffles Wafflington wrote:I randomized the order of the surviving non-us players. I also took the most common fourteen letters of the alphabet from this graph (so everything from e to m).

e: InflatablePie
t: Axxle
a: Untrod Tripod
o: Fate
i: Ythan
n: Desperado + Malakittens (eaglekit)
s: pirate mollie
h: ChannelDelibird
r: Cheery Dog
d: Gammagooey
l: xRECKONERx + Grimmjow (Your New Gay Overlords)
c: Iecerint
u: Faraday + KittyMo (Eleven)
m: Nuwen

The second letter of the first five-letter word in our flavour name will be our targets.

So if my flavour name is "Aedey as jaysf ass," then our choice is Inflatable Pie (e), if it's "Yas ktagg a dgaagsh asf," it's Axxle (t), etc.

Reminder that due to the modified factor, the only way to be 100% sure of our target's guilt is if there's a standard NK as well as our death, and no vig has claimed either of the shots (or there are three deaths). If we're still alive tomorrow, we can talk more.

Also, I'm...um...pretty sure that the vast majority of this was completely unnecessary when scum probably weren't going to bother taking out a one-shot hider anyway, and my priorities are really not in order here. But at least I get to feel clever!
So um Mollie.

If we had died, we would flip "The Magic Draft". You're telling me that you would not have figured out that "a" is the second letter in "magic" (the first five letter word in our flavor) looked up to the code and saw UT is next to "A" and figured out if we died that UT was confirmed scum?!?

We vigged the third party because they were a claimed third party. As we've said, more than once, it does not matter that we thought they would work for town. They were a claimed third party. They probably would have been the lynch day two. We took care of that. Not rocket science.

pedit: yes, that.
Crazy cat ladies.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am trying to work out how the second letter in waffles role name could have resulted in a semi-investigation of ut.

wat is so hard about that.

are you telling me that you would have picked up on it?

I have tried to leave crumbs on this site and fuck that shit you have to open freaking bakeries to get any1 to pay attention to you and even then they usually don't.

eta: no, I would have not
whew!
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Mollie.

They told us they were hider.

They told us they would leave a code behind (second letter of first five letter word; magic was the five letter word; a was the letter; their chart says a = UT) to tell us who they hid behind.

If a hider hides behind a non-town-aligned player, they die.

Ergo, if they died, we were to assume their target was scum (UT).

It was very simple.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

tammy weren't you a leashed sk in a game? see this is why I have a hard time about your whole indie argument.

triforce was survivor and less than thrilled about it. I don't understand the reasoning behind killing them no I just do not get it.
whew!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

well this has been fucking painful to read

so eaglekit claimed a cop guilty on mollie. now that they flipped scum how are we going to analyze that?
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Crazy cat ladies.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2563, Untrod Tripod wrote:well this has been fucking painful to read

so eaglekit claimed a cop guilty on mollie. now that they flipped scum how are we going to analyze that?
I say we lynch her.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:09 pm

ActionDan Lynch

Magua,
Eleven
, Sir Waffles Wafflington, Jordan,
Porochaz
Untrod Tripod
Ythan
ActionDan
Gammagooey
Iecerint

EagleKit Lynch

Eleven
, Antihero, pirate mollie,
Gammagooey
Untrod Tripod
, InflatablePie,
Ythan
Iecerint

On both lynches & unflipped

Town

Scum

The question is... do we think scum bussed BOTH days? Or did they just bus one time? Because that completely changes the pool of lynches. We already know EagleKit wasn't on the Dan lynch, so it makes it MORE likely there was a busser D1.

If same person bussed both days... {Gammagooey / Untrod Tripod / Ythan / Iecerint}.
If only one bus/different people bussed... {Magua / Waffles / Jordan / Antihero / mollie / Pie}.
If scum never bussed... {Cheery Dog / Axxle / Your New Gay Overlords}.

I know this isn't really helping anything get FIGURED OUT, but I like to see information presented in a concise manner so I can reference it easier.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:10 pm

In post 2563, Untrod Tripod wrote:well this has been fucking painful to read

We're not.

Are you seriously playing
directly into EagleKit's hand
? They were going down, of COURSE they'd claim a guilty for ultimate WIFOMs and hope it did enough to make us paranoid after they were gone.

Ignore it. Don't mention it again.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 2562, pirate mollie wrote:tammy weren't you a leashed sk in a game? see this is why I have a hard time about your whole indie argument.

triforce was survivor and less than thrilled about it. I don't understand the reasoning behind killing them no I just do not get it.
they were almost the lynch for day one. they would have been the lynch for day two. We had a means of stopping that distraction. We took it. It has nothing to do with what we thought about their intentions. it had to do with the game state.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 2558, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:
In post 2551, Axxle wrote:VOTE: Jordan

Do you think it's likely that EagleKit was bussed, too?
I find it unlikely they were bused. I don't think scum would dig themselves so deep into a hole with two getting lynched in the first two days. The exception is mollie since they had set up that really tunnely interaction since day 1 and probably would look even worse if that was just dropped
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:12 pm

In post 2568, Titan wrote:
In post 2562, pirate mollie wrote:tammy weren't you a leashed sk in a game? see this is why I have a hard time about your whole indie argument.

they were almost the lynch for day one. they would have been the lynch for day two. We had a means of stopping that distraction. We took it. It has nothing to do with what we thought about their intentions. it had to do with the game state.
Crazy cat ladies.
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Sir Waffles Wafflington
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:13 pm

And i feel like I've already answered that question a million times. It was pure pragmatic play. I'm not going to answer it again.

If you don't like it, fine. Make an MD thread about it when the game ends and everyone can weigh in, but it was our choice and we made it.
Crazy cat ladies.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm not sure Iecerint really counts as voting on EagleKit, He wasn't pushing it and his role had him hammer.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Your New Gay Overlords
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Your New Gay Overlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Something I noticed... Dan's self-vote was very weird and forced and Gamma piled on quickly afterwards. My gut read is that Dan was playing the long game of trying to win AtE town points, which means Gamma forcing a lynch via Iece hammer would be counterproductive. I have this nagging paranoia that Gamma has just fleeced me this entire game but my heart says he's town.

Iecerint's auto-hammer thing scream negative town utility. Would the designers put a role like that into scum hands? Unlikely, IMO, but I'm not gonna dwell on it.

Ythan is an enigma. I just cannot fathom a role as either alignment that would have a day vig and a night vig. It's just bizarre. The JOAT vs Not-JOAT distinction in the role names is also peculiar.

And... UT is town so long as Waffles are telling the truth. Which means it's unlikely, IMO, that he was bussed by the same person both days.

Traditional single scum faction balance would dictate there are 3-4 scum left, right? Even with a survivor... ugh, this is hurting my head.

I'm wanting to say that if there are 3-4 scum remaining, then it's
likely
at least one of them stayed off the partner lynches the whole time. Cheery Dog or Axxle both fit that bill; Cheery Dog is irritating me moreso, though.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Axxle »

In post 2573, Your New Gay Overlords wrote:I'm wanting to say that if there are 3-4 scum remaining, then it's likely at least one of them stayed off the partner lynches the whole time. Cheery Dog or Axxle both fit that bill; Cheery Dog is irritating me moreso, though.
And that other guy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”