PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm currently down with amb due to him trying to lead us where he lead us before the crash and making it sound a little less scummy then he did precrash. [bUnvote, ]Vote:Amb[/b]
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

#24 Vote Count:

theopor_COD- 5 (Kelly Chen, Jalyn, DragonsofSummer, Rand Althor, Riverwind23)

Amb- 2 (scotmany12, panzerjager)
Rand Althor- 2 (Amb, Battle Mage)
~N9V~- 2 (OverTheUnder, al_kohaulec)
Battle Mage- 1 (Kaleidoscope)
Kaleidoscope- 1 (Twito)
panzerjager- 1 (IH)

Not voting (2): theopor_COD, ~N9V~

9 to lynch.

Deadline is 2000 GMT Wednesday 25th April.
Deadline becomes non-retractable in approximately 31.5 hours.

I'm sending out some prods.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:36 pm

I'm looking for a new OverTheUnder.
#greenshirtthursdays
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:18 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Vote Scope

Twito seems pretty damn certain of him, my one main reservation against Scope was the fact he heavily attacked Livingod and I wouldn't have expected scum to do it to a Godfather. However it's page 47 and he's the only lynch we've had so maybe scum bussed him or some of em anyway, which is why OTU may well be scum aswell. He didn't even let Livingod claim just hammered no other posts Day One. So if Livingod was bussed by anyone it's likely to be OTU or Scope, after all there was 11 voters on him, they can't all be town surely.

If anyone wants me lynched they ought to find a case, other than pointing out my stupidity re - kardkraizee, which I've explained also I'd like ppl to attempt to get them lists of supsicions completed, even if its just top three suspects or something.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:39 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Yes, I got my prod

Vote: Scope

Day needs to end, and alot of progress will be made if I am dead. Question marks at some people will disappear and some will be turned into the spotlight. The reason I'm doing this is because my time is limited (a.k.a. I probably need to be replaced soon anyway) and I think, in favour for the town, I think my death will cause more help (concerning other players) then the things I say when being alive. It will also dissappear the doubt about if I would buss my godfather.

With that being said, I say we should hammer, and people should take a look at those who generally pushed this the whole day tomorrow.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

that clinches any possible doubts i could have had. if you were protown, why would you give yourself up to be lynched?
there again, im not even sure why you would do it as scum?
Vote: K-scope

its a hell of alot better than the alternatives we have today...
BM

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Yes, I got my prod

Day needs to end, and alot of progress will be made if I am dead. Question marks at some people will disappear and some will be turned into the spotlight. The reason I'm doing this is because my time is limited (a.k.a. I probably need to be replaced soon anyway) and I think, in favour for the town, I think my death will cause more help (concerning other players) then the things I say when being alive. It will also dissappear the doubt about if I would buss my godfather.

With that being said, I say we should hammer, and people should take a look at those who generally pushed this the whole day tomorrow.[/quote]
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:49 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Then again, you are scum, so why would you care in the first place?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im not scum. :roll:
if you're going to get lynched, and you are protown, you would come up with something decent against me-if you really thought i was scum. Fact is, i reckon you are scum who, once he dies, can really do without a confirmed innocent in town...
:? BM

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Then again, you are scum, so why would you care in the first place?[/quote]
Show

Nightkilled - 10

~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:53 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Ahh, I guess my vote on K-Scope was deleted.
Vote: K-Scope
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:40 am

Post by theopor_COD »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]Yes, I got my prod

With that being said, I say we should hammer, and people should take a look at those who generally pushed this the whole day tomorrow.[/quote]

I don't understand if your town why you've given up. All it's done is give an easy excuse to the scum to vote for you, we have no real way of knowing tomorrow who's scum, who's not. Twito and BM have pushed your lynch constantly but I'm not convinced they are bad uns.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:31 am

Post by PJ. »

Alright, this is a nulltell. My vote stays on amb because I can reasons why both scum and town WOULD give up as K-Scope apparently has, they are playing the sympathy card to stay alive. Only reason this lynch should happen because he acted far too scumm throughout the rest of the game for a nulltell to be disregarded. I think people are just looking for reasons to jump that are terrible. First of all I don't buy that N9V had a vote on K-scope to begin with. I don't like how BM jumped on but I will relax cause BM very rarely makes sense to me. Theo expresses through most of his arguement and contradicts the rest of he has said on this day with that vote on K-Scope.
FoS: Theo and N9V, Minor FoS: BM
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i dont think you can call it 'jumping on'. ive known Scope was scum since Day 1, and ive rarely relinquished that view.
im not sure whether N9V had a vote on K-Scope. however it wouldnt especially surprise me if he did.
I can sort of see your point about his self-vote not being scummy, but whether or not it is scummy, it is still negative to the town. I mean, if K-Scope was town, surely he knows that voting for yourself means the scum have a slightly easier job of getting you lynched, while looking non-commital?
i cant see K-scope as protown giving up on the game to that extent.
My vote stands.
BM

Panzerjager wrote:Alright, this is a nulltell. My vote stays on amb because I can reasons why both scum and town WOULD give up as K-Scope apparently has, they are playing the sympathy card to stay alive. Only reason this lynch should happen because he acted far too scumm throughout the rest of the game for a nulltell to be disregarded. I think people are just looking for reasons to jump that are terrible. First of all I don't buy that N9V had a vote on K-scope to begin with. I don't like how BM jumped on but I will relax cause BM very rarely makes sense to me. Theo expresses through most of his arguement and contradicts the rest of he has said on this day with that vote on K-Scope.
FoS: Theo and N9V, Minor FoS: BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Amb »

~9NV~ has hammered. K-Scope is lynched.
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Amb »

~N9V~ rather
Amb
Amb
Goon
Amb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Amb »

...Never mind, Im an idiot...

Theopor was the leading vote count with 5, not K-scope.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:26 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

I think lynching scope would be a bad idea personally.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Battle Mage »

why?

Rand Althor wrote:I think lynching scope would be a bad idea personally.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:22 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

ok, I'm sorry about this, but I tried to get into the game when I replaced in, but obviously without any luck. That combined with recent events means I think it's best I should simply be replaced. Sorry :(.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:27 am

Thanks for requesting replacement instead of flaking, alko.

Still working on OverTheUnder replacement, now alko too. Deadline stands.
#greenshirtthursdays
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

~N9V~: Fairly Certain Scum

My suspicions started back on day 1 with this post:
~N9V~ wrote:OverTheUnder, if he isn't scum, then I can almost garuntee that you are lynched tommorow, but it is to late now *prays that livingod is scum*.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This post feels very off to me. It seems sarcastic, and I feel is later proven sarcastic when he trys to get OTU lynched for the very thing he said would save him earlier. It feels like a set up from the beginning especially given posts: 289, 323.

This leads into the fact that he keeps pushing a case on OTU without actually building one (until recently when he switches to K-Scope for a bs reason).

Third he switched to voting Lowell yesterday with the reason "he has been second on my radar all game", and when asked to give reasons he says he already did. More of his pushing wagons with no case against the person.

Last he keeps trying to stop from getting lynched by saying of course I look like scum. I always look like scum. Instead of actually trying to defend himself.

Oh and one more point. When he sees that no one will follow him on OTU he says this: [quote="~N9V~" Unvote: OverTheUnder heh, well that vote isn't going anywhere. Vote: Lowell [/quote]

Then gives the excuse of second on his radar with no other explanation.

So my vote is going back to
Vote ~N9V~

Theopor_COD: Uncertain but probably town.

Reading through Theo's posts this game I see him more as town hunting scum than scum trying pin townies. He has posted good explanations (in my opinion) for all actions he has taken, and I like the effort he has put behind the cases he is trying to build.

I was going to do panzer for my third, but I have decided to do K-Scope now because of the recent wagon on him:

Kalaidoscope: Uncertain but possibly scum

He has been pushing BM since day 1, and calling Twito, and X his scum partners the entire time. I put X because it has changed as time progressed.

I'm not sure whether this is scummy or not, and it would require lynching BM or Twito to get a read on it at all.

He was vehemently pushing the LG wagon day one, and I don't see that as scummy because even when they are bussing I've never seen a scum push hard for another one to be lynched, unless they are in separate scum groups.

I don't like his most recent play at all. I never see voting yourself as a good thing, especially as a way of defending yourself. I don't like how he says it will show for certain that Twito and BM are scum either. I don't think that him coming up town proves that they are scum any more than him coming up scum proves they are town.

For now though
FoS: K-Scope

I am much more comfortable with an ~N9V~ lynch today.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Ebowp: stupid quotes

Oh and one more point. When he sees that no one will follow him on OTU he says this:
~N9V~ wrote: Unvote: OverTheUnder heh, well that vote isn't going anywhere. Vote: Lowell
Then gives the excuse of second on his radar with no other explanation.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

I really don't know enough to say anything about theoper, but I believe sc0pe is likely town. He's acting the way he usually acts as town and I believe that his self vote is out of frustration of the game. I still think ~N9V~ is a good scummy choice for today, however.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

I like that post DoS.

unvote, vote N9V

As I've stated before my only main reasons for voting Scope were the possible bussing of the Godfather, I still think there must have been one or two scum out of the eleven on that wagon. Plus Twito's insistence on him got me thinking maybe he'd got some info on Scope, however N9V is just plain scummy his actions recently with regard IH and his vote on Scope back this up.
blahgo
blahgo
Goon
blahgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:08 am

Post by blahgo »

'Ello everyone I'm replacing OverTheUnder. While I read througth, anyone mind posting a summary of what has happened so far.
DJDonegal1986 (8:16:20 PM): though I AM a little furry...
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:27 am

blahgo does indeed replace OverTheUnder, and The Fonz replaces al_kohaulec. Thanks to both our replacements!
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”