Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1097, AngryPidgeon wrote:Alright, thats a pretty town sentiment re: Borktells.

What is your reason for voting BRO/Desp?

They are freaking me the fuck out. I know they've both been present on site, but they're ignoring this game. And I'm not going to think to myself oh desperado would care more if he were scum when he's ignoring scum games too lately. I thought the tone of their first post was off, but tbf I misread the implication, I GUESS, since neither of them responded to the question Bork asked about it and my reaction to borks post. I thought walking dead vibes meant a scum list, which made no sense, but apparently that means town reads, which I guess is supported by des popping in to say all he still had was town reads, but not bother to expand. I didn't like des really only popping in to do that but responding to a post I made about them not doing anything and wanted them to and how with the way bro brags about his game it's troubling he's completely absent, with a "Tammy you know it's null" type of post. I don't have a decent lead to follow elsewhere, so until something else pops up that's shinier or they DO SOMETHING that makes me think they're town, I'm here. Waiting impatiently.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Mac »

Yukari's catchup was largely unspectacular too. Possible scum there.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

Scumread on AP slot quickly evaporating. Mine is anyways.

Not that it's looking incredibly likely that it'll matter.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1046, Just Sheep Us wrote:
In post 1040, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1037, Just Sheep Us wrote:I have this in my catchup wall somewhere, but Cupcake's super obvtown and the mislynch bait that's probably going to get lynched this game despite me pointing out why it's obvtown.
Is this due to a post Cupcake made, or is it because he is topped with non-dairy icing and scum Cupcake never uses non-dairy icing?
Corpus-level stuff.

I trolled back and forth with him for like 500 posts in Anything Goes. His posting here resonates very differently for tonal and frequency reasons.
...this is how I read the cupcake.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:29 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

I haven't seen anything overwhelmingly townish from AP's slot and I think the interactions between AP and Mastin are too noisy and there is not a lot of attempt to persuade others to vote AP. I don't have a townread on Mastin either. I think Fox is likely town but I'll consider Nacho's read and go over DV games I've read. Mostly for my reference but feel free to add any other games. I was in the first one. The second, I read it a few weeks ago but need to go over again.

TOWN: Mini 1472: Welcome to Swagtown
SCUM: NY 160B: Welcome to Castle Zar

I also think I have a pretty good tell on Katsuki based on the flow of his reads but I'll need him to post more to see if I am right.

~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Titan »

I was in both of those!
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Titan »

Falcon - what's your read on just sheep us?
Half troll/Half wall.

CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:33 am

Post by CarbonFiber »

Yeah, I loved reading the Castle Zar game watching you and Empire solve the puzzle.

I am not yet sure on Just Sheep Us. There is actually something I am waiting for so I'll get back to you on this.

~ F-16
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Titan »

Yeah back when empire and I could read each other super easily, without paranoia, and work like an in thread mason.
then he went and broke my heart by being scum

I just got to the post where you mentioned reading desperado as town when I was gut scum reading him, and hoped you had some insight but I CAN WAIT.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Titan »

Oh and BRO - I think the activity tell you're thinking of was actually in the dead qt. I think kuribo said something like katsuki was confirmed town elsewhere for lurking while putting a ton of effort into anything goes. I remember something along those lines. I suppose he could have said something in game, but lol I didn't read that game.
Half troll/Half wall.

Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Titan »

In post 1103, Mac wrote:Yukari's catchup was largely unspectacular too. Possible scum there.
This is potentially the shinier thing I'm looking for, but waiting for something there too.
Half troll/Half wall.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1102, Titan wrote:I didn't like des really only popping in to do that but responding to a post I made about them not doing anything and wanted them to and how with the way bro brags about his game it's troubling he's completely absent, with a "Tammy you know it's null" type of post. I don't have a decent lead to follow elsewhere, so until something else pops up that's shinier or they DO SOMETHING that makes me think they're town, I'm here. Waiting impatiently.
While I sympathize with this, I know BRO at least has been disappointingly unmotivated in some town games of his recently. No idea about desperado. I'm hopeful to interact with them to get an actual feel, but Im not overly confident in my ability to read BRO. so ya, get the frustration but I dont know if hes scummy for that.

@Foxboy: Why would your (lack of) scumread on me not matter? Ar you already resolved to getting lynched or something?

@F-16: Mastin is town. Stubborn. Tunnely. Town. I say this and I may end up waffling on her later in crippling bouts of paranoia and fits of crying, but shes town despite what I may or may not say in the future :P
You aren't cozying up to Tammy are you :igmeou:
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1103, Mac wrote:Yukari's catchup was largely unspectacular too. Possible scum there.
I'm saying town, for the heck of it*.

*Nah, not really. Yukari's actually a legitimate townread.
In post 1106, CarbonFiber wrote:I haven't seen anything overwhelmingly townish from AP's slot and I think the interactions between AP and Mastin are too noisy and there is not a lot of attempt to persuade others to vote AP. I don't have a townread on Mastin either. I think Fox is likely town but I'll consider Nacho's read and go over DV games I've read. Mostly for my reference but feel free to add any other games. I was in the first one. The second, I read it a few weeks ago but need to go over again.

TOWN: Mini 1472: Welcome to Swagtown
SCUM: NY 160B: Welcome to Castle Zar

I also think I have a pretty good tell on Katsuki based on the flow of his reads but I'll need him to post more to see if I am right.
And you wonder why I scumread you.
In post 1113, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm hopeful to interact with them to get an actual feel, but Im not overly confident in my ability to read BRO.
I call bullshit.
You aren't cozying up to Tammy are you :igmeou:
Actually, he is. I scumread him for it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Eh, I can't say anything more on BRO. But Street Racers is the one completed game that I actually had a chance at reading BRO and I waffled about him back and forth forever and kept wanting to lynch him.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1114, MastinSSK wrote:I call bullshit.
Rather, I don't doubt that off of so little content, you could have doubt about him.

I call bullshit on the idea that you can't read him well, and not only that, but also that you're so neutral on him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1116, MastinSSK wrote:I call bullshit on the idea that you can't read him well
Well Im 0/1 reading him well in completed games and I have reason to doubt my ability.

Ive seen him be largely apathetic recently which he seems to be here. I guess I'd say hes a light town lean, for slapping a naked townread on me when Im probably pretty easy to hedge on right now.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 1113, AngryPidgeon wrote:@F-16: Mastin is town. Stubborn. Tunnely. Town. I say this and I may end up waffling on her later in crippling bouts of paranoia and fits of crying, but shes town despite what I may or may not say in the future
You aren't cozying up to Tammy are you
Of course I am cozying up to Tammy (and her kitten).

I'll take your Mastin read into consideration if I develop a townread on you at some point. Do you have any completed games with Mastin besides Anything Goes as town/scum, scum/scum etc? I want to look at your interactions more.

~ F-16
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 242, Titan wrote:And now nobody is going to listen to any of my reads, so congratulations scum you've learned to get me to react and I still haven't learned not to.
When this happens come to me.
I'll listen.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Mac »

Can you elaborate, mastin?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1118, CarbonFiber wrote:I'll take your Mastin read into consideration if I develop a townread on you at some point. Do you have any completed games with Mastin besides Anything Goes as town/scum, scum/scum etc? I want to look at your interactions more.
Ya, no. Mastin and I go way back and Im not going to let anyone misread us over meta which is pretty inevitable should it be linked. I mean you are free to do that on your own, but don't. We are 2 of the most self-ware players on the site and we constantly coevolve and change our game up intentionally anyhow. Reading into AP/mastin meta is a rabbit hole that I cannot endorse.

I trust only myself to read mastin (though I'd give BROs opinion good weight) pretty much eve and shes town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

eve = ever*
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Well it was spectacular enough to be mentioned amirite
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Cabd »

There are actually two "tales" teams.

Team Symphonia is the team behind Phantasia, Symphonia, Abyss, Vesperia, and Xillia

Team Legendia is responsible for most of the others. (Symphonia II was actually ditched by team symphonia to work on vesperia, leading to a very subpar sequel cranked out by team Legendia)
Last edited by Cabd on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Yulia Jue
Yulia Jue
Goon
Yulia Jue
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Yulia Jue »

Votecount 1-11

With 17 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or nolynch.

CupcakePanda (1): Lord Business
PeregrineV (2): Red Gyarados, Breakfast With Stalin
MastinSSK (2): CupcakePanda, Carbon Fiber
Just Sheep Us (1): Titan
AngryPidgeon (3): Rancid Broderick Drake, The Fox and the Hound, MastinSSK
The Fox and the Hound (4): Kagura, orcinus_theoriginal, AngryPidgeon, Mac

Not Voting (4): Yukari Yakumo, Just Sheep Us, Clyton, PeregrineV

With 17 players alive, deadline is set for 18 days: (expired on 2014-04-18 00:01:39)
Last edited by Cabd on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”