NY 172: Another Large Normal (GAME OVER)

Plessiez
Plessiez
Goon
Plessiez
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Plessiez »

It's day 2. Deadline for the day is 13th April, 15:45. That's (expired on 2014-04-13 15:45:32).

Vote Count 2.11
TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (DeasVail, mastin2, PeregrineV, Damon_Gant)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm, RachMarie, Nero Cain)
projectmatt [2 votes] (4nxi3ty, penguin_alien)
penguin_alien [2 votes] (Snork, Egg)
AngryPidgeon [2 votes] (TheWayItEnds, SiX)
Nero Cain [1 vote] (ThAdmiral)
SnowStorm [1 vote] (Angry Pidgeon)
mastin2 [1 vote] (Yates)

1 player is not voting
: {projectmatt}

With
players alive it takes
votes to lynch somebody or to go to night.

Activity
Yates is V/LA.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Egg »

unvote, vote projectmatt
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2405, TheWayItEnds wrote:I would also like to know why I'm apparently the only person in the game who has a major problem with .
Because your scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2414, SnowStorm wrote:You should have bothered to read more then. So you're saying that bad opinions that have a thought process behind them are not scummy? Thus can't come from scum? Thus you're saying scum don't think? You're not making any sense. ThAd had an opinion I didn't like, I found it scummy. He explained it, demonstrating his thought process, but just because there is one it doesn't mean I have to accept it or that I have to disregard it as a scum tell, after all, I think it's a thought process that fits scum more than it fits town.
OK, this is all true, you have every right to your opinion.
I, on the other hand, have the right to disagree with your opinion.

So, you find *something* a scumtell, I explained how I don't find it a scumtell, you go right ahead and continue considering it a scumtell, I will continue to accord your opinion/case the weight it is due.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2414, SnowStorm wrote:We didn't talk about my scum-reads, you commented on the brief explanations I wrote as a guide to my reads as if they were THE reasons for them and disregarded them completely. You're not dictating the lynch and I have already said I have no strong opinions on those three players or intention to lynch them today, so if you do want to talk with me, lets go back to talking about ThAd, AP and Damon.
Sure, talk all about them. Without succinct reasons based on facts and present in a logical way where I understand and agree, I'm pretty much not lynching any of those three today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:53 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Egg, why don't you have any problem voting a wagon that currently consists of two of your initial scum reads?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2415, SnowStorm wrote:I disagree, but I'd like it if you could point out a previous game where he showed those traits as scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=23219
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2419, DeasVail wrote:The first post that concerns me is 1977. I think it's really easy to see from Yates' post that he may not necessarily mean that every player second on a wagon is scum, but TWIE pretends that that is what Yates is saying (without even asking for clarification) and makes a huge deal out of it while discrediting Yates in the process. Also, in this post it's really unclear what TWIE actually thinks of Yates. The mocking tone of both the first line and 'GG town. Yates just broke this game wide open.' make it sound like he thinks Yates is town, but then there's the weird vote thing? I feel like the post as a whole shows that TWIE cares too much about the accusation in a way that is completely unrelated to his read of Yates. I believe this is scummy.
I was just looking back over his ISO for TWIE opinion on AP and I saw the whole weird Yates thing. Coming into the thread he was all over Yates for scumreading him, but never came back with a scumread on Yates. Now, his scumlist is anyone who DOES have a scumread on him.
If TWIE flips scum, Yates will be my next suspect.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2422, Egg wrote:Pere, I agree that if anyone has a null red on Mastin they should say why. I can't see the kind of null where they just can't pull any info out of his posts. What I could see is someone wavering in their read.
I agree, as my own read on her is wavering. Her initial posting seemed like scum-Mastin to a T. Only the last few posts have given me any town feelings.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Egg »

Penguin, projectmatt is probably more likely to actually flip scum than you and 4n. Like I said, I highly doubt I came right into the game and named three scum. I did notice that you and 4n were the two on the wagon and I did hesitate for a second but see my first sentence.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

In post 2421, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2420, Damon_Gant wrote:PeregrineV has done a lot to further his town credentials since I last posted I think. Not sure why people are suspecting him. I have basically no understanding of the case on penguin_alien. Projectmatt I can understand more with his horribly non-commital posting, someone said something about "not making enemies", and that's pretty much what I think. However:

Unvote: SnowStorm
Vote: TheWayItEnds

This is the wagon I like. I think Peregrine did a lot to advance this case. I always felt uncomfortable with pisskop but I couldn't quite place why. With TWIE's play being scummy in my opinion, it has definitely cleared up my feeling about this slot.
What did Peregrine do to advance the case on Way? I'm not seeing it.
I guess specifically I liked #2315 about pisskop. It's a little confusing because I feel aptil's slot is town - but it just helped me place my worry on pisskop. I was already perfectly worried about TWIE, but feeling like both he and his predecessor were scummy was an important step in my mind. It was too much to say Peregrine advanced the TWIE case a lot, he just advanced my thinking on it a lot.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Snork »

Stuff and things.

Will post case later.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2435, Damon_Gant wrote:
In post 2421, SnowStorm wrote:
In post 2420, Damon_Gant wrote:PeregrineV has done a lot to further his town credentials since I last posted I think. Not sure why people are suspecting him. I have basically no understanding of the case on penguin_alien. Projectmatt I can understand more with his horribly non-commital posting, someone said something about "not making enemies", and that's pretty much what I think. However:

Unvote: SnowStorm
Vote: TheWayItEnds

This is the wagon I like. I think Peregrine did a lot to advance this case. I always felt uncomfortable with pisskop but I couldn't quite place why. With TWIE's play being scummy in my opinion, it has definitely cleared up my feeling about this slot.
What did Peregrine do to advance the case on Way? I'm not seeing it.
I guess specifically I liked #2315 about pisskop. It's a little confusing because I feel aptil's slot is town - but it just helped me place my worry on pisskop. I was already perfectly worried about TWIE, but feeling like both he and his predecessor were scummy was an important step in my mind. It was too much to say Peregrine advanced the TWIE case a lot, he just advanced my thinking on it a lot.
My initial hope/thought was masons, but that was destroyed by Aptil/SiX claim.

Aptil/SiX claim good until tomorrow, so now just curious as to Aptil's treatment. But, TWIE can't answer to that. He can answer to the odd Yates treatment though.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2427, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2405, TheWayItEnds wrote:I would also like to know why I'm apparently the only person in the game who has a major problem with .
Because your scum?
What's wrong with scratching your nose at?
In post 2286, Egg wrote:Projectmatt, I pointed out earlier that your lack of scum reads concerned me.
AP says you've been coming in, posting a few town reads, and lurking.
That worries me more.
Of course this is what concerns ME so he could have another reason but I mean, Egg is saying "oh AP said..." and not looking for himself and a slight buddy up of AP.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:18 am

Post by RachMarie »

There is less than TWO days to deadline and we are all over the place. We need to consolidate wagons here. We need nine votes or else we will end up with a NL

Top Wagons

TheWayItEnds [4 votes] (DeasVail, mastin2, PeregrineV, Damon_Gant)
ThAdmiral [3 votes] (SnowStorm, RachMarie, Nero Cain)
projectmatt [3 votes] (4nxi3ty, penguin_alien, Egg)

Those of you on the other wagons which one of these 3 do you feel is most likely scum?

I would prefer it to be Thad, myself because I think he is scum. But I am willing to switch to either one of the others to make sure we have a lynch
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 am

Post by RachMarie »

Snork, after the game or sooner if need be I will explain my madness. I have reasons, though I am glad you finally realized I am town.

So is Nero.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Egg »

What did Six's slot claim?

Nero, I trust that AP wouldn't openly lie about that where people would call him out. Even if AP is scum, I'm sure what he said about projectmatt is true. However, if projectmatt flips scum, I doubt AP is also scum. But the point is AP noticed it, not me. Why would I take credit?

Rach, I like projectmatt as my top choice. ThAd is #2 of those wagons but that's if I have to compromise. I'm willing to do it, but if projectmatt can still be lynched I'd much rather go that way. TheWay, I think is town so the only way you'll see me on that wagon is if it's clear he's our only choice. Like a hammer an hour before deadline with the other wagons at 3 or less or something like that. Also, Rach, I'm curious who your biggest town read is.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was thinking that 'cause I don't want night actions wasted on you. I also hope that DV, Thad, Yates and Mastin are dumb enough to play the WIFOM game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SiX
SiX
Goon
SiX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

Post by SiX »

@
Egg
, Apparently he claimed Vigilante.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2441, Egg wrote:Nero, I trust that AP wouldn't openly lie about that where people would call him out. Even if AP is scum, I'm sure what he said about projectmatt is true. However, if projectmatt flips scum, I doubt AP is also scum. But the point is AP noticed it, not me. Why would I take credit?
Its not like he'd be the first scum to lie/feed half truths. What happens if projectmatt flips town?
In post 2443, SiX wrote:@
Egg
, Apparently he claimed Vigilante.
hi sk

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:34 am

Post by RachMarie »

Yes vig one shot I believe.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:36 am

Post by RachMarie »

Nero is my biggest town read

Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Snork »

In post 2440, RachMarie wrote:Snork, after the game or sooner if need be I will explain my madness. I have reasons, though I am glad you finally realized I am town.

So is Nero.
I don't care about your madness. I really don't. I'm sick of your constant excuses for everything and I don't want to play with you. It's that simple.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:38 am

Post by RachMarie »

I do not always agree with his reads, but he is a strong town read for me.

I am also not seeing the Thad I have seen in the infamous Slimer's NV game.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Egg »

Ok let me sort out some reads:

Town:
Rach
Nero

Townish:
Theway
Snork
AP

Scummish:
4n
Penguin
Mastin
Maybe ThAd

Scum:
Deas
Prjectmatt

Anyone else I'm not confident on. If Six is a claimed vig, I'm fine ignoring reading him for now as.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”