Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 196, neil1113 wrote:
In post 195, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was
a vig that shot his scum neighbor.
Also neil is super easy to read. Is he genuinely scumhunting? If yes he's town.
Love your neighbor as you love yourself...

Dang Vezok, put me on blast why don't you... :(

I'm sorry by the way to everyone in this game, but I just don't see the case on TD, at least not nearly as much as everyone else does to warrant a vote. I'm still reading TD as sorry town (like apologetic town, not terrible town), and it seems to me like he's just trying to play the game. He's just sheepish that's all.

The direction I'd prefer much more than TD:

VOTE: Aegor
I was half celebrating that somoene else see's him scummy when I had flash backs to you following me in our last game together.
*shudder*
Why are you thinking Aegor is scum?
In post 198, PhDScar wrote:
In post 197, neil1113 wrote:
In post 196, neil1113 wrote:
In post 195, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was
a vig that shot his scum neighbor.
Also neil is super easy to read. Is he genuinely scumhunting? If yes he's town.
Love your neighbor as you love yourself...

Dang Vezok, put me on blast why don't you... :(

I'm sorry by the way to everyone in this game, but I just don't see the case on TD, at least not nearly as much as everyone else does to warrant a vote. I'm still reading TD as sorry town (like apologetic town, not terrible town), and it seems to me like he's just trying to play the game. He's just sheepish that's all.

The direction I'd prefer much more than TD:

VOTE: Aegor
And yes I know if TD gets killed / lynched and flips scum, I'm going to look helluva bad... :/
Well now you are!
:roll: :lol:
Bad question. Bad Scar.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:18 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 200, farside22 wrote:I was half celebrating that somoene else see's him scummy when I had flash backs to you following me in our last game together.
*shudder*
Why are you thinking Aegor is scum?
I was not blatantly following you last game, you make your reads a lot like mine. If I posted my read slot list, a lot of what I have would probably be similar to yours. Just like last game you drew all the same conclusions (except one or two if I remember correctly) that I would have drawn. I'll post my full list of him in a second. First I have to head out.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 am

Post by PhDScar »

Wasn't a question and what was bad about it? His defense really wouldn't made me think he was scum because town accidentally defend scum all the time it happens. But then he made a really out of place distancing statement that makes it look like he expects TD to flip scum.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Aegor »

:shifty:

In post 199, farside22 wrote:
In post 182, Aegor wrote:
Farside wrote:Why are they scummy?
None of them have town motivation to me, and all of them have very plausible scum motivation.
How is 2 and 3 scum motiviated.
2 is an oppinion and 3 the player admited it was AtE.
2 is a justification for ending the day at one page. Scum motivation is self-evident. The fact that fuzzy said his play was AtE does not make his post AtE. Scar's push benefits from a claim of AtE against fuzzy.
Dude you stated it was not necessarily scummy. How does that read I still think the guy is scummy?
Because that one act was not necessarily scummy. It could still be scummy, but even if it is not, that does not mean that he is not scum or that an assessment of his posting as a whole does not suggest he is scum.
Mom voice: Sweetie you see there is a person. He said something really dumb and scummy. I saw you voted for him. But other person says something that is also dumb and scummy but you didn't think it was so scummy.
I was wondering
if you can at all that is
explain why you voted for one over the other.
I believe I voted for both, so where is the problem?
Now if you thought Neil was scummy over all why didn't you vote at the time and vote TD?
I do have rankings of scumminess. I have lynch pools. So my vote does not mean I view that person as the scummiest. In some cases, my vote does not even suggest that I think the person is scum.
Also why the switch from Neil to TD? What changed your mind?
TD's corpus of posts. But, as I said, my vote is basically equally on both.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:07 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

This seems to keep happening, I'm sorry, I just don't have the energy to call you all moronic motherfuckers right now so you won't get that alliterative part of this complete TD wagon.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 202, PhDScar wrote:Wasn't a question and what was bad about it? His defense really wouldn't made me think he was scum because town accidentally defend scum all the time it happens. But then he made a really out of place distancing statement that makes it look like he expects TD to flip scum.
Couldn't agree with this more. It was a weird thing to say, there is no incentive for either alignment to say something so silly, and I wish he had simply not.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 177, Aegor wrote:
PV wrote: 1) So was Cephrir (17), TD (15), Angel (14), Monkey (13), and Mhork (12)
2) "Inappropriate pessimism is such an exact phrase that exactly describes 11.
3) Fuzzy admitted to using it in 79. You claim he's wrong (90, 91)
1) You are just flat-out wrong. PhD was the first to actually express willingness to end the day in 16.
2) So? Does that change the fact that PhD's post was inappropriately pessimistic? No.
3) This is an argumentum ab auctoritate. Just because fuzzy said it was AtE does not actually make it AtE.
1) Just because PhD was the first to actually express willingness to end the day does not mean he was actually willing to end the day. (see 3 above)
2) I guess it's a matter of degree. Fuzzy's post was
very, wildly
inappropriate pessimism, and PhD's was
could be interpreted by Aegor as
inappropriate pessimism.
3) :neutral:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 206, PeregrineV wrote: 1) Just because PhD was the first to actually express willingness to end the day does not mean he was actually willing to end the day. (see 3 above)
He still expressed willingness, and that willingness could affect the votes of others. It is of a completely different class of action than 3).
2) I guess it's a matter of degree. Fuzzy's post was
very, wildly
inappropriate pessimism, and PhD's was
could be interpreted by Aegor as
inappropriate pessimism.
And I am exercising my right to make such judgments.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I still don't see a shred of reasoning for scar scum. Even if he has a weak opening, he's still doing fine now and showing decent motivation.

I'm ok with deathing fuzzy, td, and Neil. Fuzzy is still scummy as all hell, TD isn't even trying to stop his wagon, and Neil is just an arrogant scummy player.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Vote: Neil

For acting scummy and all show-off like all the time.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Aegor »

@Lord Mhork: Hey, that is my lynch pool!
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Aegor »

ABR:
give us more.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

Aronis is scummy. I don't like his Cephir vote.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Aegor »

More
M A S Q U E R A D E
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 am

*scumhunting intensifies*

I really think neil is scum here. He's too cartoonishly mean-spirited, it feels like an exagerrated persona.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 am

TiphaineDeath sounds fake to me. Add him in the cake mix.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 202, PhDScar wrote:Wasn't a question and what was bad about it? His defense really wouldn't made me think he was scum because town accidentally defend scum all the time it happens. But then he made a really out of place distancing statement that makes it look like he expects TD to flip scum.
Sorry i read it as a question for some reason. I don't know what I was thinking.
In post 208, Lord Mhork wrote:I still don't see a shred of reasoning for scar scum. Even if he has a weak opening, he's still doing fine now and showing decent motivation.
I'm ok with deathing fuzzy, td, and Neil. Fuzzy is still scummy as all hell, TD isn't even trying to stop his wagon, and Neil is just an arrogant scummy player.

Agreed with the above. I forgot about Fuzzy with all the chaos from Neil. He sure did disappear.
In post 214, Albert B. Rampage wrote:*scumhunting intensifies*

I really think neil is scum here. He's too cartoonishly mean-spirited, it feels like an exagerrated persona.
How do you get that impression?
In post 215, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TiphaineDeath sounds fake to me. Add him in the cake mix.
What post comes off as fake?
Agar wrote:2 is a justification for ending the day at one page. Scum motivation is self-evident. The fact that fuzzy said his play was AtE does not make his post AtE. Scar's push benefits from a claim of AtE against fuzzy.
2. Has nothing to do with ending the day. You are thinking of point 1.
I don't even know how you can possibly think that because a player that is being accused of AtE and admits that it is AtE does not = AtE.

Because that one act was not necessarily scummy. It could still be scummy, but even if it is not, that does not mean that he is not scum or that an assessment of his posting as a whole does not suggest he is scum.
I really don't get the difference.
I believe I voted for both, so where is the problem?
:facepalm: :facepalm:
*head desk*
*head desk*
*head desk*
*head desk*

I seriously don't know how you don't get what I'm putting down at this point.
You didn't vote for the guy till later!

I do have rankings of scumminess. I have lynch pools. So my vote does not mean I view that person as the scummiest. In some cases, my vote does not even suggest that I think the person is scum.
So you vote based on what you feel at the time, who you think is the scummiest or where ever the wind goes that agrees with your reads?

TD's corpus of posts. But, as I said, my vote is basically equally on both.
Why are you still supsicious of Neil? Did you think his comments were BS and he did all that as scum?
If so what would be the motive as scum?

Anyone that knows Aegor meta or playstyle confirm if Aegor vote goes pretty much like this normally?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Antihero »

UNVOTE: that was stupid, cephrir is townish. voted him initially because of not voting neil even though he seemingly took my side. meh...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #4

Aegor (3)
- farside22, TiphaineDeath, neil1113
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Aronis (0)
-
Albert B. Rampage (0)
-
TheUnderachivers (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
PhDScar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
Lord Mhork (0)
-
neil1113 (2)
- TheUnderachivers, Albert B. Rampage
Cephrir (0)
-
Antihero (0)
-
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)
- MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9, PeregrineV
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
TiphaineDeath (6)
- Lord Mhork, ActionDan, PhDScar, Aegor, Cephrir, vezokpiraka
ActionDan (0)
-
MonkeyMan576 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- TheFuzzylogic99, Aronis, Antihero

17 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-05 17:47:00)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:35 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Im still here... just got busy with things in RL.

Since I want to put the whole thing to bed... my first post was a very bad attempt at crumbing. I was trying not look like I was crumbing. Obvious I am aweful at crumbing. I dont crumb so I dont know how ...Prob should of not tried but too late for that. Was trying avoid admitting it since I didnt want to oust my crumb. That is all I am going to say .....

I am going to reread things and try to give my opinion on things. I am thinking prob a read list but not 100 percent sure if that is what I will do or not.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 219, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Im still here... just got busy with things in RL.

Since I want to put the whole thing to bed... my first post was a very bad attempt at crumbing. I was trying not look like I was crumbing. Obvious I am aweful at crumbing. I dont crumb so I dont know how ...Prob should of not tried but too late for that. Was trying avoid admitting it since I didnt want to oust my crumb. That is all I am going to say .....

I am going to reread things and try to give my opinion on things. I am thinking prob a read list but not 100 percent sure if that is what I will do or not.
I'm still 1200% ok with lynching this
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 219, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Im still here... just got busy with things in RL.

Why say this now? You only have three votes all other wagons this game are ether bigger or the same sized as yours.
And anyway you need to DO SOMETHING! Scum hunt, analyze, discus these are what you should be doing right now. Not disappearing for long periods of time only to come back saying it would be a bad idea to lynch you or soft claim a PR.

Who is your top scum? Why are they?
Who is your top town? Why?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 79, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Why should I claim when I am not at l-1 and there no has statement to hammer. What does the town gain by forcing me to claim especially when I dont need to.... I can only see how it helps the scum since they get a free look at a role. Scum would love to out a power role or atleast hope they do.. please explain how me claiming at l-2 is more helpful to town than it does scum. Also you seem to jump on the Fuzzy wagon pretty quick after you seem to wanting to slow my wagon.
But soft claiming at L-6 is fine?

This is your last chance try and contribute one more useless post and I guarantee your lynch.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

^Thats why scar is town
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:06 pm

In post 189, TiphaineDeath wrote:So from the top

Aegor is looking bad to me mostly for the combination of post#23 and then #70+#119. The vote on fuzzy then the delayed vote on me to see if it's worth it and whether he can get a following and/or follow reads scummy to me.

I'm not really liking the way the underacheivers are on everyone with few votes, but that might be a nero thing more than a scum thing, not particularly confident in this read, mild scum points more than anything else.

Cephrir is one of the people who made me nervous of the fuzzy wagon. He wavers back and forth from "pressure wagon" to real vote, and remains firmly entrenched on fuzzy.

Anyways, VOTE: Aegor is definitely right for now. I reeaaally don't like the delayed voting. if he had just insta voted me on the post he had called me scum that's one thing, but the delay bugs me, and pings my scumdar.
This one, farside.

Re: neil. Trying too hard to fit into people's expectations of him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”